Conservative Ideology 2024: NOTHING BUT LIES AND FEARMONGERING

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
RedFromMI

Re: Conservative Ideology

Post by RedFromMI »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:06 pm Yeah, instead Trudeau should have tear gassed the protestors, then walked to the nearest church to hold a bible for a photo op.
Upside down, mind you...
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

RedFromMI wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:32 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:06 pm Yeah, instead Trudeau should have tear gassed the protestors, then walked to the nearest church to hold a bible for a photo op.
Upside down, mind you...
With his daughter nearby, holding a $1,500 handbag?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Upside down, mind you...
I love the smell of tear gas in the morning, it build character and keeps the tears flowing.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:53 pm
Upside down, mind you...
With his daughter nearby, holding a $1,500 handbag?
Cheap shot.. rich republican and Democrat women love those expensive handbags. You can buy a Gucci bag on any street corner in NYC for fiddy bucks. Is it real or a knockoff???
Bob Ross:
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Republicans pick Putin over democracy — and Rick Scott's creepy blueprint for America shows why

It's not just about Trump: Like Putin, Republicans know their far-right dystopian vision can't survive a ballot box

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:12 pm Republicans pick Putin over democracy — and Rick Scott's creepy blueprint for America shows why

It's not just about Trump: Like Putin, Republicans know their far-right dystopian vision can't survive a ballot box

So the Republicans should invade DC?? I thought they tried that once on 1/6/21??? So what America is left with is the far-right dystopian vision in contrast to the far-left distupian vision??? FTR distupian is a word describing your party that i just made up. The root of the word being... STUPID...
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:12 pm Republicans pick Putin over democracy — and Rick Scott's creepy blueprint for America shows why

I find this so comical. Republicans are about to enjoy a truly historical victory at every level in every state across America, but ‘they can’t survive the ballot box’. :lol: :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:45 pm

I find this so comical. Republicans are about to enjoy a truly historical victory at every level in every state across America, but ‘they can’t survive the ballot box’. :lol: :lol:
I don't know what your party will win or lose in 2022. I do know having Mr Dis throwing alley apples at you is a good thing.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:49 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:45 pm

I don't know what your party will win or lose in 2022. I do know having Mr Dis throwing alley apples at you is a good thing.

The day after November 8 here on Fanlax will be positively epic.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

:lol: :lol: ^^^ comic relief
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

He will disappear again.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:33 pm He will disappear again.
:lol: :lol: :lol: You read my mind.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:33 pm He will disappear again.

Are you kidding?!? At first, I’ll simply be here lurking, enjoying a large glass of the best Solaia I have. It’s never wise to boast after a win, better to simply read and keep the mouth shut and the keyboard quiet!

November 8 will be a mercy rule game for Republicans to call or not.

I’ll eagerly read the Fanlax lib post mortems, taking in the increased online hysteria, TDS reaching implausibly ever-new heights.

There are three races I can’t wait to see the outcomes of. One is Ohio Senator, another is Texas Governor, and the last Georgia Senator. Those three races possibly will tip some of our finest into an irreparable state of despair, honestly no amount of therapy will repair the blown-up synapses. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a wild card entry for those betting. Lee Zeldin (State of New York Governor) over Kathy Hochul. You heard it here first,
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:56 pm There are three races I can’t wait to see the outcomes of. One is Ohio Senator, another is Texas Governor, and the last Georgia Senator. Those three races possibly will tip some of our finest into an irreparable state of despair, honestly no amount of therapy will repair the blown-up synapses. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: So traditionally Republican States, that currently all have Republican Governors.... will get Republican leaders next election? Wow, Pete. That's some groundbreaking stuff.

In other news, water is wet. More at 11.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:09 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:56 pm There are three races I can’t wait to see the outcomes of. One is Ohio Senator, another is Texas Governor, and the last Georgia Senator. Those three races possibly will tip some of our finest into an irreparable state of despair, honestly no amount of therapy will repair the blown-up synapses. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: So traditionally Republican States, that currently all have Republican Governors.... will get Republican leaders next election? Wow, Pete. That's some groundbreaking stuff.

In other news, water is wet. More at 11.

These three races are big money races. It doesn’t matter if they are in red or blue states. Democrats are pouring unlimited money into all three. Each eventual Republican candidate will have about 33% less money to spend per race against the Democratic candidate. I keep telling you a fan, I pull for underdogs!!! Let’s go!!!
CU88

Post by CU88 »

GOP been trying to give Ukraine to Putin for years

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/04/56831079 ... ne-support
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

CU88 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:32 am GOP been trying to give Ukraine to Putin for years

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/04/56831079 ... ne-support
by "softer" does the author mean "less arms" will be sold to Ukraine?

So, your hero,trump, wanted LESS guns out on the street.........and you thinks less guns in the world is a bad thing?

what gives? are you ok? thought your types hated killing machines....or is that only for US citizens to own...unless guarding your pals with former Navy seals, heavily armed, whlle trasping up and into the private jet.

hypocrites. guns are bad, yes ;) ;) :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :oops:
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
CU88

Post by CU88 »

GOP proves it's lack of intelligence with tubby comments on Russia:

"Tuberville discussed the escalating tensions between Russia and Ukraine. He claims that a large part of Vladimir Putin’s desire for further annexation of Ukrainian land is due to the amount of farmland in Ukraine.

“He can’t feed his people,” Tuberville said. “It’s a communist country, so he can’t feed his people, so they need more farmland.”

Tuberville says that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has personally told him that Ukraine does not require “boots on the ground,” only that they need weapons and supplies."

https://1819news.com/news/item/tubervil ... 02-24-2022

How do these idiots tie their own shoes in the morning?

Russia is no longer communist, and it’s the largest nation on earth so it doesn’t need more land.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Major lawsuit against "Freedom Convoy".

https://money.usnews.com/investing/news ... 20Bulletin

Return to “POLITICS”