All Things Russia & Ukraine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Essexfenwick

Re: All Things Russia & Ukraine

Post by Essexfenwick »

Even republicans aren’t as smart as Trump.

It goes .. smartest to dumbest

Trump
Republicans
Independents
Neocons
Traditional Democrats
Progressives whites with mental illness diagnosis

That’s the pyramid.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:01 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:38 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:09 pm For many years on LP and here, pro war right wingers were always disgusted at anti war protests and actions. Today there were anti war protests in Moscow by the hippie population types there. I imagine that forum right wingers are enraged over all this as they love war and happily applaud every occasion when it happens. I understand about 1,000 were arrested. Sadly (as far as right wingers are concerned) the police arrested but did not club, gas, or stomp on them like American cops do. I've been waiting for forum right wingers to express their usual howls of protest re these anti war malcontents.

So let's hear it forum right wingers. Let's see you condemn anti war protesters in Moscow like you've done with their counterparts here in the USA.
... I keep hearing the number 1700.

Yes, I've seen different numbers reported. But the one thing that remains consistent is that cops are not bloodying up anyone as the Gestapo cops do here.
... apparently protests in 53 cities in Russia.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:45 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:00 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:52 pm This aged well...

Boy he loved the sound of his own voice.
I know a guy on fanlax like that. ;) :lol:
A few actually. ;)

I can assure you that I never ramble along, asking questions and not allowing answers, in meeting like that.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:20 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:09 pm For many years on LP and here, pro war right wingers were always disgusted at anti war protests and actions. Today there were anti war protests in Moscow by the hippie population types there. I imagine that forum right wingers are enraged over all this as they love war and happily applaud every occasion when it happens. I understand about 1,000 were arrested. Sadly (as far as right wingers are concerned) the police arrested but did not club, gas, or stomp on them like American cops do. I've been waiting for forum right wingers to express their usual howls of protest re these anti war malcontents.

So let's hear it forum right wingers. Let's see you condemn anti war protesters in Moscow like you've done with their counterparts here in the USA.

Yes, I've seen different numbers reported. But the one thing that remains consistent is that cops are not bloodying up anyone as the Gestapo cops do here.
TLD would call that a hoax x 53
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

The ads write themselves.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Don’t feel bad America.

America didn’t lose 2 wars in 5 months…

Biden and the democrats did

America voted for Trump and it’s not America’s fault.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Essexfenwick wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:37 pm Don’t feel bad America.

You're just trolling.

Do you have anything substantive to add or do you just want to throw partisan bricks?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:31 pm

TLD would call that a hoax x 53
You would call it Russia, Russia, Russia….. ;)
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

Wow, your brain is like a sponge, Essex, it absorbs propaganda, falsehoods, and fabrications magnificently.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:38 pm

You're just trolling.

Do you have anything substantive to add or do you just want to throw partisan bricks?
Dissociative persona or late bloomer (April 2021 incept date)?
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

DMac wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:42 pm Wow, your brain is like a sponge, Essex, it absorbs propaganda, falsehoods, and fabrications magnificently.
Noticer of reality
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:38 pm

You're just trolling.

I love the USA and want to build confidence

Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

^^^ building confidence in the USA is “trolling “

Ok
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Essexfenwick wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:45 pm
DMac wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:42 pm Wow, your brain is like a sponge, Essex, it absorbs propaganda, falsehoods, and fabrications magnificently.
Noticer of reality
Funny thing about reality. It is unknowable for an individual, as we are all prisoners of our own personally curated delusions.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Essexfenwick wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:09 pm
Even republicans aren’t as smart as Trump.

It goes .. smartest to dumbest

Trump
Republicans
Independents
Neocons
Traditional Democrats
Progressives whites with mental illness diagnosis

That’s the pyramid.
Switch Republicans and independents. Indepedents are #2
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

PizzaSnake wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:51 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:45 pm
Noticer of reality
Funny thing about reality. It is unknowable for an individual, as we are all prisoners of our own personally curated delusions.
Joe Biden has Dementia. That’s harsh reality
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:32 pm
... yes they do.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

I saw the Guardian article on this subject - they also reported 53 cities with 1700 arrests. One or two photos at most show traitors put on the ground by cops but only because they were resisting. Those who did not resist were actually treated quite nicely.

Whatever the case, I'm still waiting for forum right wingers to refer to these malcontents as unemployed "traitors", "fascists", "trouble makers", "criminals" and similar epithets which they used against Americans who dissented from previous wars started by Republican Bush. By doing so (if they have enough reasoning & rectitude to do it) no one would then be able to accuse them of being inconsistent in their application of standards. After all, these forum members call themselves the moral vanguard of society who represent the highest standards of decency, morality, principle, uprightness, and all that is good & wholesome within the Universe and all points beyond.

Would you do me a favor and give them a little nudge? It may be that they are awakening from a prolonged slumber that may have been brought on by an extended stay at Happy Hour or some other such thing. Mine is a fair challenge and they need to meet it in order to establish that they live by the standards they have been preaching all these years.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Essexfenwick wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:53 pm
Joe Biden has Dementia. That’s harsh reality

BDS
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:54 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:32 pm
... yes they do.
Good thing Trump isn’t a republican. Those dummies hate him as much as the white progressives with mental illness diagnosis and medication.

Return to “POLITICS”