All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

Typical Lax Dad

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:44 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:34 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:03 pm https://www.pharmtech.com/view/ema-inve ... 9-vaccines

EMA Investigating Reports of Menstrual Irregularities with COVID-19 Vaccines
February 16, 2022
Pharmaceutical Technology Editors

he European Medicines Agency (EMA) announced on Feb. 11, 2022 that its Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) is assessing reports of heavy menstrual bleeding and lack of menstruation associated with COVID-19 vaccines Comirnaty and Spikevax. Previous reports of period disorders were analyzed in the safety summary reports for COVID-19 vaccines approved in the European Union. It was concluded that evidence at the time did not support a causal link between the vaccines and menstrual disorders.

PRAC has requested an in-depth evaluation of available data from spontaneous reporting systems, clinical trials, and published literature after spontaneous reports of menstrual disorders with both vaccines. “At this stage, it is not yet clear whether there is a causal link between the COVID-19 vaccines and the reports o
f heavy periods or amenorrhea. There is also no evidence to suggest that COVID-19 vaccines affect fertility,” the agency stated in a press release.

There IS just so much we don't know about trumps fake "vaccine" and what it does to our reproductive system............take that back, we DO know that the CDC changed the meaning of "vaccine". gee......why :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Hearing about more people going to the ENT with vertigo and air sickness ailments in the past year. Something to keep an eye on.
This is Europe......perhaps better adverse affects reporting ? ;) ;)

In other words, whose got the Tyson Buster Douglas fight on? Tough to keep an eye on something that doesnt exist. Why study something, it there are no problems ? What prompts USA studies :lol:

You don’t care about the female reproductive system.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:44 pm For you mouth breathers:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/corona ... 95778.html
when one is friends, with full knowledge of said friends past "experiences" with the opposite sex.....and remain friends.

Says much. Same with your lies about never being involved with the infotainment industry. How many CNN links posted, just today :lol: :lol:

"...I know a guy..."
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:47 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:44 pm For you mouth breathers:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/corona ... 95778.html
when one is friends, with full knowledge of said friends past "experiences" with the opposite sex.....and remain friends.

Says much. Same with your lies about never being involved with the infotainment industry. How many CNN links posted, just today :lol: :lol:

"...I know a guy..."
:lol: :lol: I don’t know Holden, you tell me?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:04 pm "...sadly, Omicron is a vaccine...."

Why is Bill Gates "sad" that those infected....... blah blah blah......

Also, yes, Bill, wearing pants IS the same as a mask. Ignorants, like you, don't realize that you can wear nothing, in many places. Brattleboro, Vt. for one. yes bill....yes.

And finally.......Gates LOVES the way Australia handled covid.........

Anyone know about Justin's Trudea's WE charity disgusting scandal? Yup.......greasy covid contract, family......but Trump :roll: :roll:

I just googled this WE charity; had never heard of it. Un-Freaking-real. I hate these people so much I can’t take it.

Some woman who was a leader of the convoy protest was locked up today with no bail by a judge who is a great fiend and former party member with Trudeau. Meanwhile, the Antifa guy who ran over 4 people with his car trying to kill them…out on bail.

I’m telling you, people can only take so much of this crap before they snap.
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:15 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:04 pm "...sadly, Omicron is a vaccine...."

Also, yes, Bill, wearing pants IS the same as a mask. Ignorants, like you, don't realize that you can wear nothing, in many places. Brattleboro, Vt. for one. yes bill....yes.

Anyone know about Justin's Trudea's WE charity disgusting scandal? Yup.......greasy covid contract, family......but Trump :roll: :roll:

I just googled this WE charity; had never heard of it. Un-Freaking-real. I hate these people so much I can’t take it.

Some woman who was a leader of the convoy protest was locked up today with no bail by a judge who is a great fiend and former party member with Trudeau. Meanwhile, the Antifa guy who ran over 4 people with his car trying to kill them…out on bail.

I thought he went to jail?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:46 pm

Not for long.

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/man-accused ... -1.5771619
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:09 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:46 pm

Not for long.

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/man-accused ... -1.5771619
This country is falling apart….
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:03 pm https://www.pharmtech.com/view/ema-inve ... 9-vaccines

February 16, 2022

he European Medicines Agency (EMA) announced on Feb. 11, 2022 that its Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) is assessing reports of heavy menstrual bleeding and lack of menstruation associated with COVID-19 vaccines Comirnaty and Spikevax. Previous reports of period disorders were analyzed in the safety summary reports for COVID-19 vaccines approved in the European Union. It was concluded that evidence at the time did not support a causal link between the vaccines and menstrual disorders.

PRAC has requested an in-depth evaluation of available data from spontaneous reporting systems, clinical trials, and published literature after spontaneous reports of menstrual disorders with both vaccines. “At this stage, it is not yet clear whether there is a causal link between the COVID-19 vaccines and the reports o
f heavy periods or amenorrhea. There is also no evidence to suggest that COVID-19 vaccines affect fertility,” the agency stated in a press release.

There IS just so much we don't know about trumps fake "vaccine" and what it does to our reproductive system............take that back, we DO know that the CDC changed the meaning of "vaccine". gee......why :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Phony!

https://journals.lww.com/greenjournal/f ... d.357.aspx
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

:roll: :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:41 pm

:roll: :roll:
Does make sense trying to understand Trips would make one go crazy.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:56 pm

February 16, 2022

Phony!

from your link:

CONCLUSION:

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccination is associated with a small change in cycle length but not menses length.

yup, more information. Thank you for providing more information regarding woman's reproductive changes.

"small changes" ? depends on who you ask.

keep on taking trumps fake "vaccine".......we'll see what's what, in a few more years. When boys marbles ain't dropping. When more and more are having "difficulty" getting pregnant. or....or......

all for a shot that does not do what they claimed it would do on the FDA application. Oh, that's right. legal immunity, just not "natural" :roll:

Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:17 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:56 pm

February 16, 2022

Phony!

from your link:

CONCLUSION:

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccination is associated with a small change in cycle length but not menses length.

yup, more information. Thank you for providing more information regarding woman's reproductive changes.

"small changes" ? depends on who you ask.

keep on taking trumps fake "vaccine".......we'll see what's what, in a few more years. When boys marbles ain't dropping. When more and more are having "difficulty" getting pregnant. or....or......

all for a shot that does not do what they claimed it would do on the FDA application. Oh, that's right. legal immunity, just not "natural" :roll:

Or when your heart fails, Holden.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:24 am
Heart fails?

funny, I'm not friends with rapists, you?
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:34 am
Heart fails?

Yes, I am Holden….Yes I am. Back to the chair in the corner with the dunce cap for you, Holden.

Keep an eye on your ticker….
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:38 am
Heart fails?

Yes, I am Holden….Yes I am. Back to the chair in the corner with the dunce cap for you.

Did you sign up for you hillaryous pals new hand held hate APP ? TRUMP pusching his fake vaccine on the new platform?

why do you keep up heart stuff?

do you have issues, with even having one ;)
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:47 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:38 am
Heart fails?

Yes, I am Holden….Yes I am. Back to the chair in the corner with the dunce cap for you.

Did you sign up for you hillaryous pals new hand held hate APP ? TRUMP pusching his fake vaccine on the new platform?

why do you keep up heart stuff?

do you have issues, with even having one ;)
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022 ... human-body

You don’t care about the female reproductive system and you don’t care what covid does to people. It’s phony. Bye Holden.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

wgdsr wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:30 pm you're the mask czar. if and when you believe it's appropriate to be donning masks (indoors, high spread, whatever) what types of masks do you advise that the local/federal authorities require in any mandates they put out? and which ones do you tell them won't be effective to meet their ends?
Am I like an actual czar with mandate and enforcement powers?

Or am I a Trump health advisor at the start?

Or am I a Biden health advisor now?

What kind of constraints are we talking about in our little wargame against covid?
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:54 am
wgdsr wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:30 pm you're the mask czar. if and when you believe it's appropriate to be donning masks (indoors, high spread, whatever) what types of masks do you advise that the local/federal authorities require in any mandates they put out? and which ones do you tell them won't be effective to meet their ends?
Am I like an actual czar with mandate and enforcement powers?

Or am I a Trump health advisor at the start?

Or am I a Biden health advisor now?

What kind of constraints are we talking about in our little wargame against covid?
don't overthink it. put yourself in any position and date you wish.

personally, i'm more concerned in the now as the past is the past. but it's my position that our guidance or actions on "masks" has been ineffective since no less than 6 months into this as maybe experts should know better. still... you're the mask czar, don't let me tell you anything.

we still have mask mandates going until this day. what would you do about it?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Given no authority beyond guidance, I'd be saying that we have lots of available top ranked masks, we're making them available free where needed, and when case incidence is high in any particular areas, or traveling to and from such areas, such masks are recommended in indoor situations, even more so in densely crowded situations, so mask mandates for those situations are supported as good health policy.

I'd likely be more specific to level of incidence, cases and positivity rates, and their trajectory, and I might include hospitalization rates and those trajectories in such guidance metrics.

I'd recommend being quick to reinstate guidance and mandates when appropriate, slow to remove them, but always based on data trajectories.

Better if this is all transparent so that folks can predict what will be happening, and why, ahead of time. I'd be producing clear videos on mask wearing, rationale, differences, proper usage, etc.

To be clear, at this point, I'd be recommending not recognizing cloth masks, gators, etc when mandates are in place. If someone wants to wear such when not mandated, no sweat, but they help relatively little compared to the high rated masks that are now so ubiquitously available. But they're less comfortable, so it's understandable why someone would prefer cloth when not required otherwise.

Ideally we'd not need to 'mandate', the guidance would be such that all or nearly all people would willingly mask properly in response to data metrics. Unfortunately, that's not the case. People prefer clarity to be masked and businesses depend on their clientele and employees being confident that the best efforts are being made/required if necessary.

I have a lot of friends who are adamant about still not going to an indoor restaurant in Florida because of the lack of masking. Too many people assumed to be making no effort to avoid spread. Had this happen twice over the past two weeks, even though I'd proposed the venues because they had outdoor seating midway from where we stay each. Folks remain anxious, if not so much for themselves personally, for their elderly or otherwise more vulnerable family members. I get that, given the concerns we had in our family.

We have a lot of Dartmouth alums at our residential golf and yacht club in Florida as it was founded by a Dartmouth guy and a lot of the first residents were Big Green alums. We'd had an event scheduled for late January, would have drawn 50+ people, but the folks planning it cancelled until next year, having cancelled last year as well...I've suggested re-thinking this for March, but so far these older folks remain anxious even though our club has now lifted it's own mask requirements. We've had quite a few cases of Omicron on campus, but basically everyone has triple jabbed, and there've been no serious cases...and no new cases for some weeks now.

I think we're on the other side of this wave...but, as a public official, I'd be signaling that if there's another wave detected, requirements will very likely be brought back...meanwhile some relief.

Personally, I wear an N95 or surgical mask, whenever in potentially crowded situations indoors, basic retail etc. Not that I have any serious concern for myself, but I know that it's reassuring to those who remain concerned. Haven't worn cloth since surgical or better became widely available. Took awhile for that.
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:39 am Given no authority beyond guidance, I'd be saying that we have lots of available top ranked masks, we're making them available free where needed, and when case incidence is high in any particular areas, or traveling to and from such areas, such masks are recommended in indoor situations, even more so in densely crowded situations, so mask mandates for those situations are supported as good health policy.

I'd likely be more specific to level of incidence, cases and positivity rates, and their trajectory, and I might include hospitalization rates and those trajectories in such guidance metrics.

I'd recommend being quick to reinstate guidance and mandates when appropriate, slow to remove them, but always based on data trajectories.

Better if this is all transparent so that folks can predict what will be happening, and why, ahead of time. I'd be producing clear videos on mask wearing, rationale, differences, proper usage, etc.

To be clear, at this point, I'd be recommending not recognizing cloth masks, gators, etc when mandates are in place. If someone wants to wear such when not mandated, no sweat, but they help relatively little compared to the high rated masks that are now so ubiquitously available. But they're less comfortable, so it's understandable why someone would prefer cloth when not required otherwise.

Ideally we'd not need to 'mandate', the guidance would be such that all or nearly all people would willingly mask properly in response to data metrics. Unfortunately, that's not the case. People prefer clarity to be masked and businesses depend on their clientele and employees being confident that the best efforts are being made/required if necessary.

I have a lot of friends who are adamant about still not going to an indoor restaurant in Florida because of the lack of masking. Too many people assumed to be making no effort to avoid spread. Had this happen twice over the past two weeks, even though I'd proposed the venues because they had outdoor seating midway from where we stay each. Folks remain anxious, if not so much for themselves personally, for their elderly or otherwise more vulnerable family members. I get that, given the concerns we had in our family.

We have a lot of Dartmouth alums at our residential golf and yacht club in Florida as it was founded by a Dartmouth guy and a lot of the first residents were Big Green alums. We'd had an event scheduled for late January, would have drawn 50+ people, but the folks planning it cancelled until next year, having cancelled last year as well...I've suggested re-thinking this for March, but so far these older folks remain anxious even though our club has now lifted it's own mask requirements. We've had quite a few cases of Omicron on campus, but basically everyone has triple jabbed, and there've been no serious cases...and no new cases for some weeks now.

I think we're on the other side of this wave...but, as a public official, I'd be signaling that if there's another wave detected, requirements will very likely be brought back...meanwhile some relief.

Personally, I wear an N95 or surgical mask, whenever in potentially crowded situations indoors, basic retail etc. Not that I have any serious concern for myself, but I know that it's reassuring to those who remain concerned. Haven't worn cloth since surgical or better became widely available. Took awhile for that.
What’s funny is that people can do their own research on vaccines and viruses but can’t do their own work when it comes to a stupid masks…..it’s a disingenuous argument.

Return to “POLITICS”