All Things Russia & Ukraine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
kramerica.inc

Re: All Things Russia & Ukraine

Post by kramerica.inc »

Good, quick read:

Putin’s plan: humiliate, not negotiate

The Ukraine crisis has entered a phase of maximum danger. In an address to the nation Monday night, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced the recognition of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions of eastern Ukraine as independent states.

This spells an end to the Minsk agreements, which sought to pacify the eight-year war by granting the two separatist regions an element of autonomy following internationally supervised elections. Through Minsk, Putin had hoped to gain a veto over Ukraine’s political orientation and foreign policy.

By abandoning Minsk, Putin is signaling war. He no longer believes that agreements can deliver him his real prize, Kyiv. Instead, he has moved to recognize the rebel provinces, the first step in a new phase of aggression against the rest of the country. In fact, Monday’s decision is best understood as a pretext for a large-scale invasion in what may be the bloodiest war Europe has suffered in decades.

The coming weeks will serve as a foreign-policy test of the Biden administration rivaled only by the August withdrawal from Afghanistan. If it is to emerge successful, the White House must embrace two simple but essential truths of Russia policy: Putin is in conflict with us, and he only respects strength.

More:

https://nypost.com/2022/02/21/biden-doe ... negotiate/
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:20 am Good, quick read:

The Ukraine crisis has entered a phase of maximum danger. In an address to the nation Monday night, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced the recognition of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions of eastern Ukraine as independent states.

This spells an end to the Minsk agreements, which sought to pacify the eight-year war by granting the two separatist regions an element of autonomy following internationally supervised elections. Through Minsk, Putin had hoped to gain a veto over Ukraine’s political orientation and foreign policy.

By abandoning Minsk, Putin is signaling war. He no longer believes that agreements can deliver him his real prize, Kyiv. Instead, he has moved to recognize the rebel provinces, the first step in a new phase of aggression against the rest of the country. In fact, Monday’s decision is best understood as a pretext for a large-scale invasion in what may be the bloodiest war Europe has suffered in decades.

The coming weeks will serve as a foreign-policy test of the Biden administration rivaled only by the August withdrawal from Afghanistan. If it is to emerge successful, the White House must embrace two simple but essential truths of Russia policy: Putin is in conflict with us, and he only respects strength.

More:

Yup.

But do we have the resolve?
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:07 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:34 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:20 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:05 am
old salt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:28 am A generational divide on Ukraine ? ...he may be on to something here. Gen Xers & millennials never had to duck & cover.
https://peterbeinart.substack.com/p/ame ... source=url

America’s Generation Gap on Ukraine

Peter Beinart, Jan 24, 2018

Kennan, Friedman, Moynihan, Gaddis, Kissinger, and Brzezinski—these aren’t members of Code Pink. Yet if you espouse their views today you’ll instantly be accused of appeasement. What happened? Some might argue that since Kissinger and Brzezinski made their argument for Ukrainian neutrality eight years ago, subsequent events have proved them wrong. In 2014, Vladimir Putin invaded Ukraine, swallowing Crimea, fomenting a rebellion in parts of the country’s Russian-speaking east and so alienating Ukrainians that they now support joining NATO. By this logic, Finland-like neutrality has become impossible because Ukrainians want and need protection against the Russian threat. But you can flip that argument on its head. By showing he’s willing to launch a war to keep Ukraine from allying with the West, Putin has proved Kissinger and Brzezinski right. He’s shown that NATO can’t admit Ukraine because with NATO membership comes the obligation to send US and European troops to fight Russia in places like Donetsk and Luhansk. That’s not something any US president (or German, French, or British leader) will do. And since the last eight years have shown that NATO membership for Ukraine is effectively dead, Finland-like neutrality is the best remaining option.
Interesting piece. I understand how complex things are but "Finland-like neutrality" sure sounds nice.
Yes, sounds nice.

Except that Putin just announced that Ukraine has no right to exist, is a fiction created either by Lenin or the Bolsheviks (both untrue) and that Russia has every right to absorb any and all vassals of the Soviet Union, and indeed any territories of the former Czarist Russian Empire.
Umm, thanks. I do listen to the news.

Poland's neck is on the chopping block...all the Balkans, and more.
Hyperbole?

It's quite possible that we see Finland and Sweden move to join NATO.
That would be unfortunate as it will certainly raise tensions.

This all about Putin's fear of democratic success on his borders.
You've heard the argument of course but how would we feel/react if Mexico or Canada went communist? Oh wait... Canada :?
I think if we were threatening to invade and absorb Canada and Mexico, they'd certainly look for alliances elsewhere. Finland and Sweden are already liberal democracies and have been for a long time.

No, any and all former vassals of the Soviet Union are on the chopping block.

Take it seriously. He means it.

Wasn't suggesting that you weren't paying attention, just presenting the reality of Putin's propaganda inside Russia justifying all sorts of aggression going forward.

Again, this all about his fear of democracy taking root in Russia, emboldened by success in former vassal states. It's why he's played such an active disinformation role in undermining each of these countries' nascent attempts to root out corruption and to embrace western values and order.
I'm trying not to get into the weeds on this, have smaller fish to fry...will leave it to OS and you to figure out.

Call me an appeaser but Putin isn't going anywhere for quite a while and the West must find a carrot and stick (or at this point, stick and carrot?) approach to this. Somehow hurt him with new sanctions but followed by certain assurances? Anything though to avoid a hot war with a nuclear superpower.

When Biden was elected I posted that we should prepare to be taken advantage of by both Russia and China. You obviously have much more confidence on how Biden admin is handling/handles this than I do.

Lastly, I can't help but mention that your Putin-hawk stance probably leads back to Trump and is rooted in and influenced by the Russia collusion BS.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MDLax,

The world international organizations demanded transparency and cooperation in the elimination of terrorist and WMD threats

There never was a WMD "threat" as shown in the Downing Street Memo which I quoted extensively and repeatedly in the old LP forum. Your Admin hero there deleted it on the grounds (he said) that it was copyrighted when, in fact, it was public domain. The entire world knew there was no such threat but it stood by and kissed up to traitor Bush.

Re terrorist threat, the government of Afghanistan had nothing to do with any threat. In fact, it immediately exiled al-Qaeda which went into Pakistan. If the world perceived a threat from that organization it should have invaded that country. It did not. Perhaps the fact that the government has nukes may have had something to do with that.

Re annexation, the world did nothing as Saudi Arabia & UAE caused Yemen to be partitioned. Saudi Arabia ~ the same country that financed al-Qaeda and caused 9/11. If the world was so intent on stopping international terrorism it should have invaded that country rather than Iraq or Afghanistan. But we have discussed and settled all this a long time ago.

Good lord, Brook, they didn't secede.
quoting wiki: "The Donetsk People's Republic is a self-proclaimed breakaway state''

quoting wiki: "Luhansk is a self-proclaimed breakaway state located within Ukraine"

Russian regions proclaim themselves free of Ukraine. This may not be recognized by Kyiv but they proclaim it and Putin recognizes it:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-br ... k-luhansk/

https://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r ... 597436.jpg

The facts are all there. This notwithstanding the emotional claims of those who pretend they ignore my posts, then proceed to criticize them, but offer no evidence that even begins to refute their truths.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

kramerica.inc wrote: ↑Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:20 am

That's the key: RECOGNITION, not annexation.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:34 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:07 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:34 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:20 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:05 am
old salt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:28 am A generational divide on Ukraine ? ...he may be on to something here. Gen Xers & millennials never had to duck & cover.
https://peterbeinart.substack.com/p/ame ... source=url

America’s Generation Gap on Ukraine

Peter Beinart, Jan 24, 2018

Kennan, Friedman, Moynihan, Gaddis, Kissinger, and Brzezinski—these aren’t members of Code Pink. Yet if you espouse their views today you’ll instantly be accused of appeasement. What happened? Some might argue that since Kissinger and Brzezinski made their argument for Ukrainian neutrality eight years ago, subsequent events have proved them wrong. In 2014, Vladimir Putin invaded Ukraine, swallowing Crimea, fomenting a rebellion in parts of the country’s Russian-speaking east and so alienating Ukrainians that they now support joining NATO. By this logic, Finland-like neutrality has become impossible because Ukrainians want and need protection against the Russian threat. But you can flip that argument on its head. By showing he’s willing to launch a war to keep Ukraine from allying with the West, Putin has proved Kissinger and Brzezinski right. He’s shown that NATO can’t admit Ukraine because with NATO membership comes the obligation to send US and European troops to fight Russia in places like Donetsk and Luhansk. That’s not something any US president (or German, French, or British leader) will do. And since the last eight years have shown that NATO membership for Ukraine is effectively dead, Finland-like neutrality is the best remaining option.
Interesting piece. I understand how complex things are but "Finland-like neutrality" sure sounds nice.
Yes, sounds nice.

Except that Putin just announced that Ukraine has no right to exist, is a fiction created either by Lenin or the Bolsheviks (both untrue) and that Russia has every right to absorb any and all vassals of the Soviet Union, and indeed any territories of the former Czarist Russian Empire.
Umm, thanks. I do listen to the news.

Poland's neck is on the chopping block...all the Balkans, and more.
Hyperbole?

It's quite possible that we see Finland and Sweden move to join NATO.
That would be unfortunate as it will certainly raise tensions.

This all about Putin's fear of democratic success on his borders.
You've heard the argument of course but how would we feel/react if Mexico or Canada went communist? Oh wait... Canada :?
I think if we were threatening to invade and absorb Canada and Mexico, they'd certainly look for alliances elsewhere. Finland and Sweden are already liberal democracies and have been for a long time.

No, any and all former vassals of the Soviet Union are on the chopping block.

Take it seriously. He means it.

Wasn't suggesting that you weren't paying attention, just presenting the reality of Putin's propaganda inside Russia justifying all sorts of aggression going forward.

Again, this all about his fear of democracy taking root in Russia, emboldened by success in former vassal states. It's why he's played such an active disinformation role in undermining each of these countries' nascent attempts to root out corruption and to embrace western values and order.
I'm trying not to get into the weeds on this, have smaller fish to fry...will leave it to OS and you to figure out.

Call me an appeaser but Putin isn't going anywhere for quite a while and the West must find a carrot and stick (or at this point, stick and carrot?) approach to this. Somehow hurt him with new sanctions but followed by certain assurances? Anything though to avoid a hot war with a nuclear superpower.

When Biden was elected I posted that we should prepare to be taken advantage of by both Russia and China. You obviously have much more confidence on how Biden admin is handling/handles this than I do.

Lastly, I can't help but mention that your Putin-hawk stance probably leads back to Trump and is rooted in and influenced by the Russia collusion BS.
No, I posted on LP that I thought there was great truth in Romney's debate response (with caveat that China is greatest long term strategic 'competitor'). I've been an anti-Putin "hawk" at least as early as 2008 and Georgia. I don't think I was particularly focused on him before about then, though I was suspicious of Bush's thinking he could actually read an ex-KGB mastermind..."heart" comment. I was quite vehement about the "little green men" ploy in the taking of Crimea by force. Thought we inadequately responded then.

So, Putin's very real active measures campaign undermining democracies around the world, especially in former vassal states but also in the leading international democracies, the poisoning of former Russians anywhere they wanted, really anything they did, did not surprise me. His support for Trump over Clinton didn't surprise me. That any US presidential candidate would actually invite and welcome such active measures support really should be shocking, but what I had previously known about Trump's character enabled me to comprehend it as all of a piece with that POS.

No BS...active measures campaign, with a "useful idiot" played. With a gullible hard "right" played.

I have my doubts as well about Biden's capabilities under the gun, but this isn't happening because he's "weak", Trump was "strong", but rather that democracy is flourishing in Ukraine, corruption has been reduced, and the prospect of a western Ukraine was made all the more likely by a Biden led transnational alliance. By contrast, Trump had disrupted that alliance, had told the Europeans that they were on their own and that they, like America, should follow only their own parochial interests not obligations to one another. Under that paradigm, Nord Stream II wouldn't have just been taken off the table, but heck, the movements by Putin wouldn't have been opposed at all by Trump...he'd already said that he accepted the logic that these former vassals are really Russia's prerogative.

Back to Biden, I think the economic penalties need to be crushing and far reaching. At the same time, yes, there can be offers of assurances of no military aggression from NATO if Russia backs off.

Unfortunately, I don't think those assurances are what Putin actually cares about. It's the authoritarian kleptocracy, pure and simple, and it's existential for him.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:50 am

Nope, it's annexation just like Crimea. That's Ukraine.
There's been no vote, and there won't be one that's actually real.

It's incredibly foolish to buy into the BS. For 8 years, they've had covert forces killing anyone who leaned western, they've conscripted all the men under the gun into the "militia" and they moved the women and children out, effectively making them hostages.

They're going to next move to create the land bridge to Crimea.

If Ukraine fights, as is likely, they'l roll over the capital, take it all.

But there will be an insurgency.

I respect your preference for peace and isolation, but not the BS.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

German Chancellor Scholtz just put a hold on Nordstream 2 pipeline. Seems like a significant move.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Kismet wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:03 am German Chancellor Scholtz just put a hold on Nordstream 2 pipeline. Seems like a significant move.
Indeed, the best possible signal that the west will stand together.

That they appear more resolved, quicker to act, than even the US is an interesting signal. The UK's sanctions are not remotely as important, but a good step. And ahead of us.

Putin's speech last night should freak out anyone paying attention.

But we're behind in our actions in response.

That may well be a coordinated plan...or not. Hard to tell.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:00 am

It's incredibly foolish to buy into the BS. For 8 years, they've had covert forces killing anyone who leaned western, they've conscripted all the men under the gun into the "militia" and they moved the women and children out, effectively making them hostages.

Crimea has always been a part of Russia going back to the mid 1700s. Russia does not recognize any secession just like the USA did not recognize South Carolina's decision to do the same.

Re conscription, Ukraine has forced women from age 18-60 to register for a draft:

https://www.military.com/daily-news/202 ... looms.html

https://images02.military.com/sites/def ... k=KiD54q0V

If Ukraine is ever so democratic and free, why not allow the Russian majorities in Donetsk and Luhansk to make their allegiance known via plebiscite?

While Putin hardly qualifies as an angel, the true BS is attributing all manner of imperialist ambitions to him while ignoring or supporting the Hitlerian actions of Bush all these years.

PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:45 am
MDLax,

The world international organizations demanded transparency and cooperation in the elimination of terrorist and WMD threats

There never was a WMD "threat" as shown in the Downing Street Memo which I quoted extensively and repeatedly in the old LP forum. Your Admin hero there deleted it on the grounds (he said) that it was copyrighted when, in fact, it was public domain. The entire world knew there was no such threat but it stood by and kissed up to traitor Bush.

Re terrorist threat, the government of Afghanistan had nothing to do with any threat. In fact, it immediately exiled al-Qaeda which went into Pakistan. If the world perceived a threat from that organization it should have invaded that country. It did not. Perhaps the fact that the government has nukes may have had something to do with that.

Re annexation, the world did nothing as Saudi Arabia & UAE caused Yemen to be partitioned. Saudi Arabia ~ the same country that financed al-Qaeda and caused 9/11. If the world was so intent on stopping international terrorism it should have invaded that country rather than Iraq or Afghanistan. But we have discussed and settled all this a long time ago.

Good lord, Brook, they didn't secede.
quoting wiki: "The Donetsk People's Republic is a self-proclaimed breakaway state''

quoting wiki: "Luhansk is a self-proclaimed breakaway state located within Ukraine"

Russian regions proclaim themselves free of Ukraine. This may not be recognized by Kyiv but they proclaim it and Putin recognizes it:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-br ... k-luhansk/

https://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r ... 597436.jpg

The facts are all there. This notwithstanding the emotional claims of those who pretend they ignore my posts, then proceed to criticize them, but offer no evidence that even begins to refute their truths.
“ Russian regions proclaim themselves free of Ukraine.”

"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

^ at 0:31 they say "heaver"

Since it follows the line about getting drunk, I always thought that was a reference to "heaving" your guts from drinking too much. But I understand the real word is "haver" which means talking crap in Scottish, not spilling your drunken guts. :lol:

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:18 am ^ at 0:31 they say "heaver"

Since it follows the line about getting drunk, I always thought that was a reference to "heaving" your guts from drinking too much. But I understand the real word is "haver" which means talking crap in Scottish, not spilling your drunken guts. :lol:

Brook,

Which country do the Democrats intend to lose next? I need to know so I can recalibrate my investments.

Thanks,

PB
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:41 am

Brook,

Which country do the Democrats intend to lose next? I need to know so I can recalibrate my investments.

Thanks,

PB

"lose"

You will have to prove to me that the Dems have 'lost' anything. As I have written here enough times, it was your Republican heroes who financed both Hitler and the Bolsheviks as shown in the books written by CONSERVATIVE Prof Antony Sutton. {op cit ad infinitum}

The USA needs to solve it own problems by ending the holocaust against black and brown people caused by your cop heroes such as Derek Chauvin, Mark Fuhrman, Sheriff Arpaio, and Stacey Koon. Washington, DC has no business intruding into Russian affairs. It needs to engage in a hands off policy just like Russia did when traitor Bush invaded Afghanistan and Iraq.

ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:22 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:20 am Good, quick read:

More:

Yup.

But do we have the resolve?
Only if there’s money to be made in it.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:22 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:00 am

Crimea has always been a part of Russia going back to the mid 1700s. Russia does not recognize any secession just like the USA did not recognize South Carolina's decision to do the same.

Re conscription, Ukraine has forced women from age 18-60 to register for a draft:

https://www.military.com/daily-news/202 ... looms.html

https://images02.military.com/sites/def ... k=KiD54q0V

If Ukraine is ever so democratic and free, why not allow the Russian majorities in Donetsk and Luhansk to make their allegiance known via plebiscite?

While Putin hardly qualifies as an angel, the true BS is attributing all manner of imperialist ambitions to him while ignoring or supporting the Hitlerian actions of Bush all these years.
jimminy Brook, Russia acknowledged that Crimea was part of Ukraine.

And the bloody ambassador two days ago said, unambiguously, that these two areas, by name, are part of Ukraine. Not Russia.

What Putin is NOW saying is that none of that matters, no past assurances of sovereignty matter, all that matters is what he claims is Russia's.

Do you really not understand that these assurances to Ukraine were made, unambiguously, to get Ukraine to give up its nuclear weapons????

Do you realize that Putin's claims includes all the Balkans, Poland and more? Anywhere czarist Russia had ever conquered?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:08 am
Kismet wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:03 am German Chancellor Scholtz just put a hold on Nordstream 2 pipeline. Seems like a significant move.

That they appear more resolved, quicker to act, than even the US is an interesting signal. The UK's sanctions are not remotely as important, but a good step. And ahead of us.

... frankly if I were Biden I would not have acted first either. Putin didn't believe the euros would act, and he is now aware that he was wrong. The Germans playing the Nordstream card should be a bit of a wake up for him.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:03 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:08 am

... frankly if I were Biden I would not have acted first either. Putin didn't believe the euros would act, and he is now aware that he was wrong. The Germans playing the Nordstream card should be a bit of a wake up for him.
As I said, it may well have been coordinated.

Biden's speaking shortly, so it'll be interesting whether we join these allies in taking serious action...I'd predict we'll hold back on a couple of the biggest measures, but if the Russians break further out to create a land bridge to Crimea as is expected they'll come down the rest of the way.

I'd prefer that happen now, full scale, with the pledge they'll be lifted if and when Russia withdraws and removes the threat.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:11 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:41 am

Brook,

Thanks,

PB

"lose"

You will have to prove to me that the Dems have 'lost' anything. As I have written here enough times, it was your Republican heroes who financed both Hitler and the Bolsheviks as shown in the books written by CONSERVATIVE Prof Antony Sutton. {op cit ad infinitum}

The USA needs to solve it own problems by ending the holocaust against black and brown people caused by your cop heroes such as Derek Chauvin, Mark Fuhrman, Sheriff Arpaio, and Stacey Koon. Washington, DC has no business intruding into Russian affairs. It needs to engage in a hands off policy just like Russia did when traitor Bush invaded Afghanistan and Iraq.

Your reply will cleave the board’s Democrats. And I respect your reply, because that’s what Democrats used to stand for. Now the Dems are the neocon pro-war crowd, sitting alongside Bill Kristol, David Frum, John Bolton. :lol: :lol:

John Bolton was on MSNBC!!! :lol: You can imagine what he wants to see happen now. For those not familiar, let’s just say that John isn’t advocating for peace. :lol:

Still, Biden is seen as weak beyond compare and I want to know what the next mess he’s gonna get us into and capitulate. I say Taiwan.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:19 pm
jimminy Brook, Russia acknowledged that Crimea was part of Ukraine.

And the bloody ambassador two days ago said, unambiguously, that these two areas, by name, are part of Ukraine. Not Russia.

What Putin is NOW saying is that none of that matters, no past assurances of sovereignty matter, all that matters is what he claims is Russia's.

Do you really not understand that these assurances to Ukraine were made, unambiguously, to get Ukraine to give up its nuclear weapons????

Do you realize that Putin's claims includes all the Balkans, Poland and more? Anywhere czarist Russia had ever conquered?

Correction: that both Crimea and Ukraine were parts of Russia. I am aware that Putin has sent diplomats into the Balkan states but know of no plan to invade or annex anything. Serbs and Russians are Slavics so their alliance is understandable. Can't say that about others in that region. Czarist Russia? When Russia invaded the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria (Chechnya) the rest of the world looked the other way. Strange how certain interests who stand to profit from war have taken so much interest today.

As for giving up nukes, Iran should not have given up any plans to develop theirs. Imperialists such as Israel and the USA have no business hassling them over any such possible ambitions.

Return to “POLITICS”