All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

Peter Brown

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:33 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:49 am
a fan wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:01 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:24 am You don’t care what occurs with our number one trading partner and a country which shares 5,000+ miles of border with America?
You don't either, my man. This is your first post on Canada.
I mean I haven’t posted on hundreds of topics yet I still care about them.

But it was you who claimed to not care about Canada, not I. I’m fascinated that any American wouldn’t care about Canada.
Riiiiight. You care because FoxNation told you to care Pete.

Except I watch MSNBC…keep your friends close, your enemies closer. :lol:

Actually, truth be told, I only watch Morning Joe, strictly for the humor and rabidness of the guests. It’s TDS, 24/7 on that program, the same program that elevated Trump when he needed oxygen. Which ought to tell you how sincere their current TDS is.

Still, it’s comedy gold if you understand how dingbatty they are.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:24 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:24 am You don’t care what occurs with our number one trading partner and a country which shares 5,000+ miles of border with America?

But it was you who claimed to not care about Canada, not I. I’m fascinated that any American wouldn’t care about Canada.

Actually, truth be told, I only watch Morning Joe, strictly for the humor and rabidness of the guests. It’s TDS, 24/7 on that program, the same program that elevated Trump when he needed oxygen. Which ought to tell you how sincere their current TDS is.

BTW, you should be thrilled with Canada, and how they're handling these protesters, Pete....

Law and Order, remember? That's what you told us voters want.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:35 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:24 pm

BTW, you should be thrilled with Canada, and how they're handling these protesters, Pete....

Law and Order, remember? That's what you told us voters want.

There’s law and order for violent crime, then there’s government fascism trying to choke off civil disobedience and speech.

Trudeau would be the latter.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:52 pmThere’s law and order for violent crime, then there’s government fascism trying to choke off civil disobedience and speech.
Yeah, except there has been violence, petey.

Trudeau is doing what cats like you want, my man.

You should be thrilled. And as you say, people want law and order, so they’re on Trudeau’s side.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

a fan wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:52 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:52 pmThere’s law and order for violent crime, then there’s government fascism trying to choke off civil disobedience and speech.

You should be thrilled. And as you say, people want law and order, so they’re on Trudeau’s side.
Don't forget the billion dollars plus in economic damage.
a fan

Post by a fan »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:23 pm

Don't forget the billion dollars plus in economic damage.
Innocent businesses not being able to ship or receive.

Then there's the lawbreaking.

But that's all fine, so long as you like what they're protesting, apparently. Right Pete?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

There has literally been zero violence, unless you’re referring to the local Ottawa police kneeing protesters in the ribs as they lie on the ground or the police running over infirm elderly protesters with massive horses, or the seizing of bank accounts of peaceful protesters or even donors.

Mostly there have been bouncy castles for kids and nighttime singing by adults. If you think otherwise, you should change your source of information.

Trudeau will never be re-elected again in Canada. He is a world economic forum groupie, these high school class nerds live for Claus Schwab’s invitation to speak. The problem for these WEF groupies is the people are done with them, the permanent overclass. As the permanent overclass sees the people reject their ridiculous, authoritarian, and restrictive policies, the overclass goes to the wood so to speak, as Trudeau has done. No different than any other leftist party in history…it always ends with the heavy hand of the police state, a temporary bandage by a lunatic, guaranteed to fail, as police have families who ultimately pressure them to stop, which will occur here too.

What’s fascinating is watching our American Democrats embrace the Canadian police state totalitarianism, gleefully even! Tells you all you need to know, tbh. Will happen here too (if not already with some 1-6 protesters): if you’re on the wrong side of whoever is in power, expect a police and social media crackdown.

And for Democrats who cheer it mindlessly on, try to remember that we still vote, and one day when a Democrat doesn’t control the police, today would be a great day for you to be principled and decry the abuse by police as ordered by the state. Just a thought.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Report on the morning news about a new study that shows those that have had C-19 have a 72% increase in chance of heart disease...anyone know anything about that??

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:45 am Report on the morning news about a new study that shows those that have had C-19 have a 72% increase in chance of heart disease...anyone know anything about that??

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... -rcna15608
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:56 am
dislaxxic wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:45 am Report on the morning news about a new study that shows those that have had C-19 have a 72% increase in chance of heart disease...anyone know anything about that??

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... -rcna15608
Don’t take the vaccine.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Wow.

An anonymous scientist collected photos of the children media/doctors deemed "healthy" who died of or with COVID. The atrocity here is that the media & medical community have turned their backs on these children and others by ignoring the real problem-obesity. (See photo in tweets).

The left's political correctness is killing children.

Among the worst parts of the whole debacle is that the measures implemented to quell the spread of covid (isolation, staying at home) have actually caused more childhood obesity. Not to mention the rising rates of depression in children, which will certainly, over the long run, lead to more of them becoming obese or having other problems that affect one's health (ie substance abuse issues).

https://twitter.com/leftylockdowns1/sta ... 10880?s=21

Despicable.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:22 pm Wow.

An anonymous scientist collected photos of the children media/doctors deemed "healthy" who died of or with COVID. The atrocity here is that the media & medical community have turned their backs on these children and others by ignoring the real problem-obesity. (See photo in tweets).

Among the worst parts of the whole debacle is that the measures implemented to quell the spread of covid (isolation, staying at home) have actually caused more childhood obesity. Not to mention the rising rates of depression in children, which will certainly, over the long run, lead to more of them becoming obese or having other problems that affect one's health (ie substance abuse issues).

Despicable.
"Anonymous" scientist who appears to be afraid to actually reveal who he is? Looks like dreamed up misinformation to me (a trained scientist). There is not necessarily any identification of who these children are - and why would images of them be made public anyway? Not by any health provider as these disclosures would be violations of HIPAA.

Junk information that should be treated as nonsense data until appropriately documented. (And any pictures would still not likely appear in a real journal article).

How gullible do you think we are? How gullible are YOU?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:03 pm

Despicable.
"Anonymous" scientist who appears to be afraid to actually reveal who he is? Looks like dreamed up misinformation to me (a trained scientist). There is not necessarily any identification of who these children are - and why would images of them be made public anyway? Not by any health provider as these disclosures would be violations of HIPAA.

Junk information that should be treated as nonsense data until appropriately documented. (And any pictures would still not likely appear in a real journal article).

Exactly.
I don't think he's a stupid as he pretends to be.
Typical Lax Dad

Despicable.
Just some fat kids. :lol: :lol:
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Despicable.
Would you look at that? Red states are the most obese...

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/prevalence-maps.html

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... er-obesity

If the tweet is true, despite the vileness of showing dead kids for your political gotcha points, data would suggest their parents who let them become obese are more likely to be Republican....
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:30 pm

Despicable.
Would you look at that? Red states are the most obese...

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/prevalence-maps.html

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... er-obesity

If the tweet is true, despite the vileness of showing dead kids for your political gotcha points, data would suggest their parents who let them become obese are more likely to be Republican....
And if not Republican families specifically, in states where obesity is simply the norm. Where bigger and fattier meals are celebrated. Honey boo boo land.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:03 pm

Despicable.

Should he reveal who he is, we all know precisely what would happen to him, correct?

Would it surprise anyone if the FBI came knocking on his door at 6 am with 40 heavily armed gestapo, taking him away for a no-bond detainer?

That’s where we are now with the left in America, abusing the various law enforcement agencies for their political bidding.

But the good news is the elections are around the corner! As long as Democrats don’t interfere with democracy, this election shall be historic. Let’s go!

Meanwhile, his overarching point that obesity kills is indisputable.
a fan

Post by a fan »

An anonymous scientist
Quoting "some guy on the internet" again, Pete.

You just can't help yourself with this stuff, can you?

TinFoil hat nation. You deserve what's coming, Pete.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:37 pm Should he reveal who he is, we all know precisely what would happen to him, correct?

Would it surprise anyone if the FBI came knocking on his door at 6 am with 40 heavily armed gestapo, taking him away for a no-bond detainer?
Yes, it would surprise me. It's Bill Gates who will show up, Pete. And he's coming to chip your dog, so he can track him.

Return to “POLITICS”