Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
tech37

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:34 pm
tech37 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:13 pmHorowitz's initial report did not include a look into probable FISA irregularities and possible crimes. No one has looked into what role Obama's DOJ may have played in the start of "Russian Collusion" grease fire.
First of all, Horowitz SPECIFICALLY looked into how the DoJ (and FBI) handled the pre-election nonsense. It's literally the point of the report.

So despite your previous denial and gamesmanship----you do indeed have a problem with that investigation. You think they didn't investigate enough. And it's FISA that bothers you. Do I have that right? You're upset about how Donnie was treated, not Hillary?
I wasn't even thinking about Hilz my man, but since you brought her up...

I suppose you think this is just peachy keen?:

"Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page testified last year that officials in the bureau, including then-FBI Director James Comey, discussed Espionage Act charges against Hillary Clinton, citing “gross negligence," but the Justice Department shut them down."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ld-them-no
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

tech37 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:01 pm
tech37 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:13 pmHorowitz's initial report did not include a look into probable FISA irregularities and possible crimes. No one has looked into what role Obama's DOJ may have played in the start of "Russian Collusion" grease fire.
First of all, Horowitz SPECIFICALLY looked into how the DoJ (and FBI) handled the pre-election nonsense. It's literally the point of the report.

So despite your previous denial and gamesmanship----you do indeed have a problem with that investigation. You think they didn't investigate enough. And it's FISA that bothers you. Do I have that right? You're upset about how Donnie was treated, not Hillary?

"Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page testified last year that officials in the bureau, including then-FBI Director James Comey, discussed Espionage Act charges against Hillary Clinton, citing “gross negligence," but the Justice Department shut them down."

Isnt that how it works? Guys in my group have ideas all the time. Some get green lit and others don’t.....sounds like Page and her colleagues had an iron clad case...ms. Page:

“We, in fact — and, in fact, the Director — because, on its face, it did seem like, well, maybe there’s apotential herefor this to be the charge. And we had multiple conversations, multiple conversations with the Justice Department about charging gross negligence," she said.“

Obviously is was swept under the rug.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:01 pm I wasn't even thinking about Hilz my man, but since you brought her up...

:lol: You tell me!

Is this the same FBI you just told us is corrupt to the point of breaking laws? The FBI you want investigated by an IP? That FBI??

So let me see if I'm understanding this: you think the FBI are straight shooters and are to be trusted at their word if they are going to charge Hillary.....

...but if they're being mean to Trump, you are so sure they're corrupt that you want an IP to go after them even after the DoJ already investigated them.

:lol: Come on, man. ;)
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:53 pm
tech37 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:01 pm I wasn't even thinking about Hilz my man, but since you brought her up...

Is this the same FBI you just told us is corrupt to the point of breaking laws? The FBI you want investigated by an IP? That FBI??

So let me see if I'm understanding this: you think the FBI are straight shooters and are to be trusted at their word if they are going to charge Hillary.....

...but if they're being mean to Trump, you are so sure they're corrupt that you want an IP to go after them even after the DoJ already investigated them.

Sheesh. How can you be so naive ? As if everyone in the DoJ & FBI agrees with the political appointees or politicized apparatchiks at the top. You see everything as (D) vs (R), rather than HQ institutionilalists vs nonpolitical outsiders in the field.

I called out the Deep State on LP as soon as the classified leaking began & Dr Farkas rallied the Deep State leakers on MSNBC (don't make me play her video again). Recall when Flynn joined the Trump campaign, I warned about the coming war inside the intel community if their rice bowls were threatened. Now we're following the rat droppings & finding the carcasses. It's finally being exposed what a phony piece of HRC/DNC funded Russian disinformation the Steele dossier was & the multiple channels & Deep State actors who sought to distribute it throughout the govt & media. Crossfire Hurricane, bogus FISA warrants, informants who probed the Trump campaign, came up empty, but their exculpatory results were ignored. Now Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr & Jim Baker are telling what really went down on the inside.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:14 pm

Isnt that how it works? Guys in my group have ideas all the time. Some get green lit and others don’t.....sounds like Page and her colleagues had an iron clad case...ms. Page:

“We, in fact — and, in fact, the Director — because, on its face, it did seem like, well, maybe there’s apotential herefor this to be the charge. And we had multiple conversations, multiple conversations with the Justice Department about charging gross negligence," she said.“

Why even post this?...could be your best joke yet!
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:01 pm Sheesh. How can you be so naive ? As if everyone in the DoJ & FBI agrees with the political appointees or politicized apparatchiks at the top. You see everything as (D) vs (R), rather than HQ institutionilalists vs nonpolitical outsiders in the field.
Nope. I see the comments and opinions about what went on in our government as D's and R's. And I'm right. And everyone here sees it.

You're forced to pick a lane here:

Either the FBI is corrupt, or it isn't. Pick one. Which is it?
old salt wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:01 pm
I called out the Deep State on LP as soon as the classified leaking began & Dr Farkas rallied the Deep State leakers on MSNBC (don't make me play her video again). Recall when Flynn joined the Trump campaign, I warned about the coming war inside the intel community if their rice bowls were threatened. Now we're following the rat droppings & finding the carcasses. It's finally being exposed what a phony piece of HRC/DNC funded Russian disinformation the Steele dossier was & the multiple channels & Deep State actors who sought to distribute it throughout the govt & media. Crossfire Hurricane, bogus FISA warrants, informants who probed the Trump campaign, came up empty, but their exculpatory results were ignored. Now Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr & Jim Baker are telling what really went down on the inside.
There it is. You think the FBI is corrupt. Got it. So when they said they were considering charging Hillary---which is what we are discussing now---they were corrupt agents, and the DoJ rightfully and correctly shut them down.

Nothing the FBI says or does can be trusted. They're corrupt to the point of breaking laws, and therefore their word is pointless.

Do I have that right?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:01 pm Sheesh. How can you be so naive ? As if everyone in the DoJ & FBI agrees with the political appointees or politicized apparatchiks at the top. You see everything as (D) vs (R), rather than HQ institutionilalists vs nonpolitical outsiders in the field.
And I have to ask:

Which group is the corrupt group, as you're implying: the HQ institutionalists, or the outsiders in the field?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:19 pm
And I have to ask:

Which group is the corrupt group, as you're implying: the HQ institutionalists, or the outsiders in the field?
Let's find out. We know there were a few rotten apples inside the beltway. The outsiders in the field were out of the loop.
Mid Year Exam & Crossfire Hurricane were run out of FBI HQ.
Who accessed the NSA intercepts, unmasked the callers, & filed the FISA warrants ?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:13 pm You're forced to pick a lane here:

Either the FBI is corrupt, or it isn't. Pick one. Which is it?
old salt wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:01 pm
There it is. You think the FBI is corrupt. Got it. So when they said they were considering charging Hillary---which is what we are discussing now---they were corrupt agents, and the DoJ rightfully and correctly shut them down.

Nothing the FBI says or does can be trusted. They're corrupt to the point of breaking laws, and therefore their word is pointless.

Do I have that right?
Classic all or nothing reductionist logic, ...or illogic.

A few bad actors, in positions of power, don't represent entire organizations.
That's why they're getting fired, retired, demoted, or maybe eventually prosecuted.
Look how fast Mueller dropped Strzok & Page.
McCabe was implicated by his own IG.
Who knows what Rosenstein intended ? There are no good options.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:53 pm

a fan, the FBI does what the DOJ tells it to do (e.g., the linked article). This is just the tip of iceberg as to why I believe Obama's DOJ should be investigated in regards to all the things OS has listed for you.
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:39 pm a fan, the FBI does what the DOJ tells it to do (e.g., the linked article). This is just the tip of iceberg as to why I believe Obama's DOJ should be investigated in regards to all the things OS has listed for you.
Ah, so you picked that you DO believe the FBI when they said Hillary should have been charged?

So they're not corrupt, then? Got it. Noted for future discussions.

Obama's DOJ? So the DoJ was no longer corrupt after Trump took office and appointed----well, everyone---- as a new AG?

Noted for future discussions.

That's rather convenient, considering the only change at the DoJ was at the top----Lynch. So Lynch was corrupt, but those who remained under Trump, weren't. Do I have that right?

As for the investigations, Horowitz already did that, no one charged with any corruption. But that doesn't bother you, right? Soldier on, and keep looking, right? Ok. Fine.

Your gripe is that he didn't look into FISA, correct? What do you think happened that was illegal?
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:07 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:14 pm

Why even post this?...could be your best joke yet!
Most humans are born with a brain but not everyone develops logic. I highlighted the qualifying words from Ms. Page. Since those words were qualifying and not declarative or definitive, I applied logic as to why her superiors did not believe there was enough to pursue an investigation. I used logic. A figment of the imagination also stems from the brain. Perhaps that’s what stimulates your thought pattern when you read her qualifying statements.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

BHO's knows all the answers....and now, so does the Republican party. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Our current political state is quagmire, each side has the goods on each other....and they like it, Why? Because now the select few on each side at top get do all the bartering. Might be why Pelosi told her sheep to chill TF out on the impeachment chatter.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:36 pm
tech37 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:39 pm a fan, the FBI does what the DOJ tells it to do (e.g., the linked article). This is just the tip of iceberg as to why I believe Obama's DOJ should be investigated in regards to all the things OS has listed for you.
Ah, so you picked that you DO believe the FBI when they said Hillary should have been charged?

Obama's DOJ? So the DoJ was no longer corrupt after Trump took office and appointed----well, everyone---- as a new AG?

That's rather convenient, considering the only change at the DoJ was at the top----Lynch. So Lynch was corrupt, but those who remained under Trump, weren't. Do I have that right?

As for the investigations, Horowitz already did that, no one charged with any corruption. But that doesn't bother you, right? Soldier on, and keep looking, right? Ok. Fine.

Your gripe is that he didn't look into FISA, correct? What do you think happened that was illegal?
Wrong. Careerists & holdover political appointees continued into the Trump Admin -- Yates, Comey, McCabe, Ohr, Page, Strzok, Baker & others. Most have since left govt service, not of their own choosing.

The IG only looked into the Clinton inquiry.
He did not examine the genesis or conduct of Crossfire Hurricane.
His discovery of the Strzok-Page texts were shared with Mueller when they joined his investigation.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:09 pmThe IG only looked into the Clinton inquiry.
You seem to lie with the ease that your Faux R hero does. But you know better, possibly making your repeat offenses worse.

Read the Report yourself if you need a refresher. Get a clue.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Typical Lax Dad

dislaxxic wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:20 pm
You seem to lie with the ease that your Faux R hero does. But you know better, possibly making your repeat offenses worse.

Lies and disingenuous statements are not honorable and lack integrity. It’s a pattern.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan it could be both, so don't get all full of yourself with your gotcha game. Page's testimony shows that the FBI was doing their job investigating Hillary and her use of a private server, but the DOJ gave orders to protect her. We need to find out what happened after that at upper levels (all those people either fired or resigned) of the FBI and why.

Read the list OS has compiled and that you keep ignoring.

"It's finally being exposed what a phony piece of HRC/DNC funded Russian disinformation the Steele dossier was & the multiple channels & Deep State actors who sought to distribute it throughout the govt & media. Crossfire Hurricane, bogus FISA warrants, informants who probed the Trump campaign, came up empty, but their exculpatory results were ignored. Now Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr & Jim Baker are telling what really went down on the inside."

You never bought the "collusion" nonsense, why wouldn't you want to find out why/how that lie began?
Last edited by tech37 on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:27 pm

a fan it could be both, so don't get all full of yourself with your gotcha game. Page's testimony shows that the FBI was doing their job investigating Hillary and her use of a private server, but the DOJ gave orders to protect her. We need to find out what happened after that at upper levels (all those people either fired or resigned) of the FBI and why.

Read the list OS has compiled and that you keep ignoring.

"It's finally being exposed what a phony piece of HRC/DNC funded Russian disinformation the Steele dossier was & the multiple channels & Deep State actors who sought to distribute it throughout the govt & media. Crossfire Hurricane, bogus FISA warrants, informants who probed the Trump campaign, came up empty, but their exculpatory results were ignored. Now Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr & Jim Baker are telling what really went down on the inside."
You mean this type of stuff....
https://www.kgun9.com/news/national/uns ... ?_amp=true
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Lies and disingenuous statements are not honorable and lack integrity. It’s a pattern.
A pattern that fits your posts.

Read the link. It only addressed the Clinton investigation aka Midyear Exam..

Nothing about what came after, including Crossfire Hurricane & the stuff tech & I are talking about.

Try reading your own link instead of resorting to name calling.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:38 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 pm

A pattern that fits your posts.

Read the link. It only addressed the Clinton investigation aka Midyear Exam..

Nothing about what came after, including Crossfire Hurricane & the stuff tech & I are talking about.

Try reading your own link instead of resorting to name calling.
Honor knows no circumstance. It is a state of being.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/honorable

Return to “POLITICS”