All Things Russia & Ukraine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: All Things Russia & Ukraine

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:13 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:54 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:23 pm ...& the winners (US) told the losers what they could & could not do. As a result of what we orchestrated, we're right back into another Cold War.
You can't get into a Cold War with a pointless country OS. We've been in a Cold War with N Korea for how long now? Does anyone notice? Does anyone in America care, even a little? Or give even a moment's thought to N Korea? No, right? No one bothers calling it a "Cold War" because no one cares.
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:47 am Just like we "whined" about the Soviets in Cuba & Nicaragua.
We didn't whine. We did something about it. Kennedy was the first and only President to stare down the Soviets at their height, and made them tuck tail and run. Scoreboard. I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

All these so called policy experts asking us to cede sovereignty of former Soviet satellites to Putin because some guy in his 60's or 70's thinks that Putin owns (insert country). Nope. He gave that up when the Soviets went belly up. So stop with the "we need to think like Putin".

We don't have to think like Putin anymore than we have to think like Trump's Rocket Man. You put both of these short sighted checker-players on ignore. And life goes on, and no one gives them a second thought.

Invade Ukraine. Please. And then the one stupid claim that Putin "fear's having Nato on his border".... is the guy who intentionally puts NATO on Ukraine's immediate border. Way to go, Putin. Really cookin' with oil now.

Hearing these infantile explanations for how Putin thinks is a joy. I don't care how he thinks. He's an idiot. He's has total control of Russia for 20 years, and the country is still a complete joke economically. He's a KGB hack who can't govern. You don't have to be smart to murder your political opponents. You just have to be a d*ck.
Country may be a joke, their military is dead serious very dangerous. What Putin decides to do I guarantee he does not give two chits about sanctions or what Joe Biden tells him not to do.
:lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:23 pm ...& the winners (US) told the losers what they could & could not do. As a result of what we orchestrated, we're right back into another Cold War.
You can't get into a Cold War with a pointless country OS. We've been in a Cold War with N Korea for how long now? Does anyone notice? Does anyone in America care, even a little? Or give even a moment's thought to N Korea? No, right? No one bothers calling it a "Cold War" because no one cares.
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:47 am Just like we "whined" about the Soviets in Cuba & Nicaragua.
We didn't whine. We did something about it. Kennedy was the first and only President to stare down the Soviets at their height, and made them tuck tail and run. Scoreboard. I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

All these so called policy experts asking us to cede sovereignty of former Soviet satellites to Putin because some guy in his 60's or 70's thinks that Putin owns (insert country). Nope. He gave that up when the Soviets went belly up. So stop with the "we need to think like Putin".

We don't have to think like Putin anymore than we have to think like Trump's Rocket Man. You put both of these short sighted checker-players on ignore. And life goes on, and no one gives them a second thought.

Invade Ukraine. Please. And then the one stupid claim that Putin "fear's having Nato on his border".... is the guy who intentionally puts NATO on Ukraine's immediate border. Way to go, Putin. Really cookin' with oil now.

Hearing these infantile explanations for how Putin thinks is a joy. I don't care how he thinks. He's an idiot. He's has total control of Russia for 20 years, and the country is still a complete joke economically. He's a KGB hack who can't govern. You don't have to be smart to murder your political opponents. You just have to be a d*ck.
You are in complete denial. You have no appreciation how dangerous this is or how much havoc Russia can cause. That's why every EU leader is rushing to Moscow to kiss Putin's ass. Everything we accomplished in the Cold War is at risk.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

This is a complete reversal from your position 2yrs ago about Russia. Just to plant a flag here.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:39 am This is a complete reversal from your position 2yrs ago about Russia. Just to plant a flag here.
Glad I am not the only one scratching my head with his post.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I mean I distinctly recall the Romney we want our foreign policy back stolen idiot jokes and how russia doesn’t matter anymore.

I’ll await the weak form attempt to weave a heuristic but come on man.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Wait....I recall many around here disagreeing with Romney for saying Russia is our #1 threat and OS pushing back on those agreed with BHO that they were not.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

You remember incorrectly. Here is fanlax right not laxpower (where I didn’t wade in this mess).

Hey I saw a quoted thread that had you and ten quotes attributed to jr19 but when I checked the orig it came back to you for those same quotes. Seemed weird.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:33 am You remember incorrectly. Here is fanlax right not laxpower (where I didn’t wade in this mess).

Hey I saw a quoted thread that had you and ten quotes attributed to jr19 but when I checked the orig it came back to you for those same quotes. Seemed weird.
Not going to waste time searching...I'll let someone with more time do that.
thx...that was afan accidentally clicking paste when replying to me, after he had replied to jr19. I knew what he meant.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Ah. Know some folks rock multiple aliases but you weren’t on the suspect list for me as of now.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:08 pm

Country may be a joke, their military is dead serious very dangerous. What Putin decides to do I guarantee he does not give two chits about sanctions or what Joe Biden tells him not to do.
You have an advanced degree. You are clueless as to how dangerous the Russian military is?? Your advanced degree clearly has nothing to do with history. :D The one thing the Russians do well is understanding how to fight a war.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:54 am

You have an advanced degree. You are clueless as to how dangerous the Russian military is?? Your advanced degree clearly has nothing to do with history. :D The one thing the Russians do well is understanding how to fight a war.
Why are you chitting your pants over something you can’t control? …..Instead of referencing advanced degree, just say I am more educated. :lol: :lol:

They understand just as much as we do….maybe they can head down to Grenada.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:03 am :lol: :lol:

Why are you chitting your pants over something you can’t control? …..Instead of referencing advanced degree, just say I am more educated. :lol: :lol:

Clearly in your case more educated does not mean more smarter... Your advanced degree is a piece of paper that I'm sure has given you a comfortable lifestyle. Both of my sons have their college degrees. Both are very smart young men. If you put a hammer in their hands both of them are more likely to smash their thumb than hit the nail. That must be my calling in life, to bail out all you folks with advanced degrees who can't figure out what side of the hammer hits the nail.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:21 am

Clearly in your case more educated does not mean more smarter... Your advanced degree is a piece of paper that I'm sure has given you a comfortable lifestyle. Both of my sons have their college degrees. Both are very smart young men. If you put a hammer in their hands both of them are more likely to smash their thumb than hit the nail. That must be my calling in life, to bail out all you folks with advanced degrees who can't figure out what side of the hammer hits the nail.
Stop chitting your pants over things you can’t control. :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:31 am

And you can wipe your rear end with your advanced degree... Outside of providing you a living that is about all it is good for.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:13 am Wait....I recall many around here disagreeing with Romney for saying Russia is our #1 threat and OS pushing back on those agreed with BHO that they were not.
That was me pushing back, not OS.
Happy to hear from OS otherwise.
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:33 am

And you can wipe your rear end with your advanced degree... Outside of providing you a living that is about all it is good for.
I recommend one of these or hiring labor:

Stop chitting your pants over things you can’t control.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:43 am

Is that a framing hammer or a phallic symbol for your party? I know Democrats like long hard wood handles they can shove up their rear ends. I own a 16 oz Estwing hammer. I'm sorry it does not have that long wooden handle that gives you liberals the anal gratification your looking for. The HART framing hammer is what YOUR looking for. I think you can find it at Home Depot for under 40 dollars. If you want lube.. that is extra.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:00 am

Is that a framing hammer or a phallic symbol for your party? I know Democrats like long hard wood handles they can shove up their rear ends. I own a 16 oz Estwing hammer. I'm sorry it does not have that long wooden handle that gives you liberals the anal gratification your looking for. The HART framing hammer is what YOUR looking for. I think you can find it at Home Depot for under 40 dollars. If you want lube.. that is extra.
:lol: :lol: :lol: stop chitting your pants.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:02 am

Your outta luck, I just got off the terlet taking care of bidness. Maybe tomorrow... ;)
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:07 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:02 am

Your outta luck, I just got off the terlet taking care of bidness. Maybe tomorrow... ;)
Stop chitting your pants about the things you can’t control. Is Putin underneath your bed? :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”