Conservative Ideology 2024: NOTHING BUT LIES AND FEARMONGERING

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Conservative Ideology ~Unfit to Govern in 2022~

Post by jhu72 »

... ask Kellyanne. He/she (can't keep track of his pronouns) thinks this is going to be a winner for his fascist overlords.

Bikinis and books are on the outs in his circle. :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Across the border, "Federal Conservatives call on anti-vaccine mandate protesters to go home'

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/conser ... -1.6346576

Anyone else remember when people were saying we should be able to run over protestors who block traffic? And when laws were signed granting immunity to people who run over protestors blocking roads? Anyone else remember conservatives claiming they couldn't occupy or protest like BLM because they all had jobs?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... scumbag Trumpnista hypocrites all. They have no ethical or moral code.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:06 am ... scumbag Trumpnista hypocrites all. They have no ethical or moral code.
So in other words they act just like your typical FLP? No ethical or moral code, what a coincidence? ;)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Tasteless shamelessness...is a superpower:

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/statu ... 7594529792
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... d-democrat

‘Police in Kentucky have detained a person suspected of a Monday morning “assassination attempt” on a Democratic party candidate for Louisville city mayor.’
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

PizzaSnake wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:29 pm https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... d-democrat

‘Police in Kentucky have detained a person suspected of a Monday morning “assassination attempt” on a Democratic party candidate for Louisville city mayor.’
“Until we can determine what the motivating factors were, we are going to keep an open mind and proceed with an abundance of caution and concern for many of our community members. Mr Greenberg is Jewish, so there’s that. We don’t know if it’s tied to the candidate’s politics or if we are dealing with someone who has mental issues or is venomous.”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:49 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:29 pm https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... d-democrat

“Until we can determine what the motivating factors were, we are going to keep an open mind and proceed with an abundance of caution and concern for many of our community members. Mr Greenberg is Jewish, so there’s that. We don’t know if it’s tied to the candidate’s politics or if we are dealing with someone who has mental issues or is venomous.”
And you debate whether the last few years have emboldened extremists of all stripes?
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

PizzaSnake wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:31 pm

And you debate whether the last few years have emboldened extremists of all stripes?
I don't debate that.
But as much as you like to try and paint with that brush, hate is not a conservative ideology.
And your comments are becoming a awfully close to what you and others around here accused RRR of doing.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:41 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:31 pm

I don't debate that.
But as much as you like to try and paint with that brush, hate is not a conservative ideology.
And your comments are becoming a awfully close to what you and others around here accused RRR of doing.
I brought an article to the site for inspection. I made no comment. Was your quote from the same a comment or observation? I find your reaction, and comment upon my posting an article worthy of discussion.

Would you like to discuss that?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Another republican / Trumpnista grifter that banks have decided they don't trust.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Multi bank holding company which means they don’t integrate all the charters and franchises into one brand. Part of the reason to do this is to maintain the value of the local franchises-I.e. they value reputational risk more highly than one that acquires banks and merges them all into one brand. If they’re deposit accounts then their worthless, banks are flush with deposits these days and there’s no premium placed on that side. (Deposit is a mobility but traditionally deposit costs lagged federal funds by 100bps/1% so had a lot of value and may one day again if the Fed reserve does what it needs to).

The dude is worthless anyway. I wouldn’t hold a deposit account for him either unless he was a big cross sell customer with fee income attached.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

You mysoginist woman hating cretin... ;) It's okay for you FLP folks to throw away all your faux values and hate on whatever woman you like. So I guess it is okay for me to call VP Harris a decendant of the Denali Ditz? Mr Dis just opened the door for such criticism. FTR to all my FLP friends that was sarcasm...
Bob Ross:
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:56 pm
You mysoginist woman hating cretin... ;) It's okay for you FLP folks to throw away all your faux values and hate on whatever woman you like. So I guess it is okay for me to call VP Harris a decendant of the Denali Ditz? Mr Dis just opened the door for such criticism. FTR to all my FLP friends that was sarcasm...
Question for ya, Cranky: do you remember who first brought the term "Denali Ditz" to the pages of the old LP forum?? (Hint: Jiminy Cricket was this poster’s avatar)…

Last edited by dislaxxic on Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

No personal attacks...
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Nothing to see here. Just legitimate political discourse:

https://apple.news/A_xUzVsstTye7Xlpo4_GwWQ
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Why aren't we allowed to knock these fng aholes out? Friday style. Seriously if someone makes an aggressive move of any kind isn't that enough to blast them in the face then put them in a rear naked choke hold or cross face/half nelson and break their collarbone and call it self defense?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:29 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:56 pm
Question for ya, Cranky: do you remember who first brought the term "Denali Ditz" to the pages of the old LP forum??

Good question, I'll have to think about it. I'm guessing it could have been you. In
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”