~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: ~46~ Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:01 pm Just post under a new username and he'll no longer be so accusatory towards you, hell... he may even agree with you, but dont hold your breath.
Biden used a term with his meeting with the new German leader that I thought was rather odd. He said the US was in "lockstep" with our German allies regarding the Ukraine. The term lockstep kinda sorta implies in goose-step with. I know that I'm overthinking it. I just think Joe saying something more mundane like we are all on the same page might have had better optics.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Psaki Says Program Participants Will Have To Show Proof Of Vaccination Before Receiving Free Crack Pipe:

https://babylonbee.com/news/psaki-says- ... crack-pipe
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:57 pm Psaki Says Program Participants Will Have To Show Proof Of Vaccination Before Receiving Free Crack Pipe:

Maybe they lurk on these boards....I know someone that mentioned that.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:42 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:57 pm Psaki Says Program Participants Will Have To Show Proof Of Vaccination Before Receiving Free Crack Pipe:

Maybe they lurk on these boards....I know someone that mentioned that.
Proof of vaccination and the option to keep the needle for personal use.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:02 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:01 pm Just post under a new username and he'll no longer be so accusatory towards you, hell... he may even agree with you, but dont hold your breath.
It's likely just a reflex. "Gotta respond to them all!"

Well if one desires a real conversation then an effort to respond to blatant whining or moaning that’s filled with poor assumptions, weak logic and little yellow bus heuristics is part of the effort it takes.

Otherwise the squeaky wheel gets the grease even if it’s not the one that is capable of keeping the vehicle running. But he could walk away. If enough proactive, caring people walk away those wheels get left in the junkyard to decay and disappear.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:32 am

Well if one desires a real conversation then an effort to respond to blatant whining or moaning that’s filled with poor assumptions, weak logic and little yellow bus heuristics is part of the effort it takes.

Otherwise the squeaky wheel gets the grease even if it’s not the one that is capable of keeping the vehicle running. But he could walk away. If enough proactive, caring people walk away those wheels get left in the junkyard to decay and disappear.
My brother, whom I love dearly, got the nickname "Cliff Klavan" several years back. There is no subject he's not an expert on, and he's always ready to tell you. It's never in a malicious way. He just needs to show people how smart he is for some reason. Oddly enough, his second wife is a chatterbox as well. When we visit, we just nod our heads and say uh huh.
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

get it to x wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:47 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:32 am

My brother, whom I love dearly, got the nickname "Cliff Klavan" several years back. There is no subject he's not an expert on, and he's always ready to tell you. It's never in a malicious way. He just needs to show people how smart he is for some reason. Oddly enough, his second wife is a chatterbox as well. When we visit, we just nod our heads and say uh huh.
That’s a different forum and a social community online discussion a specific set of topics. I may be slightly younger than the average here but know Cheers quite well.

Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly kelllyyyy to Natural Born Killers and the antagonist in Out of the Furnace-Woodys come a long way.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

CNN Analysis: A grim portrait of Biden's unhappy America

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/11/politics ... index.html

(CNN)President Joe Biden often says America's best days are ahead. It just doesn't feel that way right now.

Analysis by Stephen Collinson, CNN White House Reporter

Updated 12:54 AM ET, Fri February 11, 2022
A nation exhausted by a two-year pandemic, struggling against rising food and gas prices, driven to distraction by school closures and torn apart by a political schism that erupted into violence is far from at ease with itself.
The sense of turmoil was captured in a new CNN/SSRS poll released Thursday that showed waning faith in US elections and found that most of the nearly 60% of Americans who disapprove of how Biden is handling his presidency were unable to name one single thing they like that he has done. "He's not Donald Trump. That's pretty much it," one despondent respondent said. Another answered: "I really like his new cat, Willow Biden."
Vulnerable Democrats feel inflation squeeze and call for more White House action
Vulnerable Democrats feel inflation squeeze and call for more White House action
Also on Thursday there was news that a key measure of inflation had climbed to a near-40-year high last month. Rising prices have a kind of strange magic that not only spooks voters, but also seeds the kind of political derangement in which extremists like former President Donald Trump can prosper.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:42 pm CNN Analysis: A grim portrait of Biden's unhappy America

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/11/politics ... index.html

(CNN)President Joe Biden often says America's best days are ahead. It just doesn't feel that way right now.

Analysis by Stephen Collinson, CNN White House Reporter

Updated 12:54 AM ET, Fri February 11, 2022
A nation exhausted by a two-year pandemic, struggling against rising food and gas prices, driven to distraction by school closures and torn apart by a political schism that erupted into violence is far from at ease with itself.
The sense of turmoil was captured in a new CNN/SSRS poll released Thursday that showed waning faith in US elections and found that most of the nearly 60% of Americans who disapprove of how Biden is handling his presidency were unable to name one single thing they like that he has done. "He's not Donald Trump. That's pretty much it," one despondent respondent said. Another answered: "I really like his new cat, Willow Biden."
Also on Thursday there was news that a key measure of inflation had climbed to a near-40-year high last month. Rising prices have a kind of strange magic that not only spooks voters, but also seeds the kind of political derangement in which extremists like former President Donald Trump can prosper.

Cheapest super bowl tickets: $3,450.00. Nose bleeds.

Avocado prices at record prices.

Thank goodness Frito Lay, saturated fat, industrialized, zero protein potato chips are still cheap.

Joe is a man of the people!!!
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:50 pm It's not clear that you understand what trolling is. I published the headline and lede to an Atlantic article.
It's not clear that you read/understood the point of the article...or you are trolling with posting just this excerpt...
You made a claim, above the excerpt, that is quite the opposite of what the article says in full.

So I asked. Either didn't read and understand the article in full or you are purposely misleading, making a false claim to inflame.

The latter is the definition of trolling. Indeed, knowing that you are trolling.

However, I suspected the former, as you had a whole series of such "channeling Trump" etc posts on different topics as if you were re-posting stuff from some right-wing feed without actually analyzing whether they made sense.

Still trolling, but much less egregious, so just trying to give you a chance to actually read the article and then discuss a bit more reasonably if you wish.

I haven't considered you an inveterate troll, so just figured you hadn't taken the time that day before re-posting stuff.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

With all due respect. I dont care if you think I’m a troll or not. And no one else here likely cares either. And you’re not a moderator. So there’s that.

;)

But if you’d like to continue down this path, re-check the link. I made no claim. Simply posted the exact headline and lede that was on the Atlantic article:

Biden Undermined Faith in Elections
The president is heightening the distrust in democracy that he promised to reduce.
By Peter Wehner
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Biden showing his hand with Russia/Ukraine- Over communicating.

The direct opposite of how he handled the Afghanistan mess.

Will it work?

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukrai ... bf3019dafb
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Biden approval sinks:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/10/politics ... index.html

Will Biden's Polling numbers improve after the SotU?

https://theweek.com/joe-biden/1010775/w ... story-says
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:47 am Biden approval sinks:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/10/politics ... index.html

Will Biden's Polling numbers improve after the SotU?

https://theweek.com/joe-biden/1010775/w ... story-says

Very little chance he recovers.

Look what happened in the Texas primary yesterday.

46 total people voted in the Republican Primary in Starr County (on the US/Mexico border) in 2020. Yesterday, 1,773 people voted in the Republican Primary there.

Republicans likely have a full slate of Latinas contesting three Rio Grande Valley seats in the Fall:

#TX15 Monica De La Cruz
#TX28 Cassy Garcia (pending runoff)
#TX34 Mayra Flores

Rs already favored in #TX15, but all three could be in play in a total Dem collapse.

History coming your way, folks.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:07 pm With all due respect. I dont care if you think I’m a troll or not. And no one else here likely cares either. And you’re not a moderator. So there’s that.

;)

But if you’d like to continue down this path, re-check the link. I made no claim. Simply posted the exact headline and lede that was on the Atlantic article:

Biden Undermined Faith in Elections
The president is heightening the distrust in democracy that he promised to reduce.
By Peter Wehner
you sure about this :lol:

maybe not in name, but certainly part of the protected class.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:27 am Biden showing his hand with Russia/Ukraine- Over communicating.

Will it work?

This one didn't age well.
How do you feel about it now, Kram...not a good strategy to tell the world in near real time what Putin was planning and how he would lie about it?

Here's a prediction: In the next few months, Biden's poll #'s will be significantly higher than they were pre-Ukraine, but they're not going to be above 50% until inflation moderates dramatically, and for more than 6 months.

Doesn't matter how many jobs, how much middle class wages go up, the narrative will remain inflation...and there's extremely little any POTUS can do in the short haul.

But 3 years from now, well above 50%.

Of course, the world could go to hell so there's that for hard righters to hope for.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:16 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:27 am Biden showing his hand with Russia/Ukraine- Over communicating.

Will it work?

How do you feel about it now, Kram...not a good strategy to tell the world in near real time what Putin was planning and how he would lie about it?

Here's a prediction: In the next few months, Biden's poll #'s will be significantly higher than they were pre-Ukraine, but they're not going to be above 50% until inflation moderates dramatically, and for more than 6 months.

Doesn't matter how many jobs, how much middle class wages go up, the narrative will remain inflation...and there's extremely little any POTUS can do in the short haul.

Of course, the world could go to hell so there's that for hard righters to hope for.
Only read the transcript, so, did Biden really do an advertizement for a private drug company during the state of the union speech last nite?

Pfizer is mentioned twice in the official transcript. How did Pfizer stock react today :lol: :lol:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:52 pm

Will it work?

Only read the transcript, so, did Biden really do an advertizement for a private drug company during the state of the union speech last nite?

Pfizer is mentioned twice in the official transcript. How did Pfizer stock react today :lol: :lol:
what is your point, you stupid mouthbreather......boycott stupid.

pfizer IS up today......and why shouldn't it be.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Will it work?

Nope....he was correct Putin invaded, not Russia. Morning Rachel Joe showed that the Russian people, or was the Anderson and Don...anyway...they showed RUSsian people not wanting war.

It's Putin who everyone hates. Biden's sanctions: have you actually READ them, or just takes msnbc's word for it that Moscow's subway, apple pay, isn't working, and the common folks of the world are ONCE again, hurt by something the US is doing. Let's gloss over what you actually use as evidence. What?

So, no. Even the "russian" troops doing the actual fighting, not too enthusiastic. One would think, Putin.....we mean, Russia....would send it's "best troops" to invade another country. Or, perhaps. that was another goal, all along.

Keep on beating the war drum........because, clearly, the patriotic duty, for all males under the age of 33, is to go to the nearest military recruiting station and fight the fight. Do we have this correct.

Or, does your philosophy, that only the young, from say, Cumberland, Maryland, offspring of a drunk, but was a good athlete, smart....but got caught with weed....so got kicked out of St. Pauls or Landon first fall semester........only path now is military........ and it is good that THEY are patriotic, so you and your don't have to fight the fight.

Putin is evil...........did you wear a Crimian Flag, in 2014. About the time more violence (similar) was occuring in....wait for it....the Ukraine.

space us your "patriotism" jingoism...............unless you want a fair, and equal military draft (no tRump exceptions, no "guard" country club outfits either)......than maybe, your calls for "Patriotism" can be considered sincere. Coupled with your lust for censorship, tho....your sincerity seems scant.

Yes, best to have the boys of Cumberland Maryland die, fighting for my patriotism.......

Or, do you forget that your "support" for Bidens agenda, no questions asked, is sacrifice enough, for your cold hearted, GOP soul :D
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Will it work?

Didn’t age well?
I made no prediction. I asked a question.

Return to “POLITICS”