All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

NattyBohChamps04

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:31 am
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:05 amWhat wedding ?
it's a metaphor.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:19 am
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:16 am
wgdsr wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:12 am so we're back to "masks" work vs masks don't work!!! coming up on 2 years!

this pandemic is kicking our ass.
gotta take the focus off of the vaccines. Fraudulent statements claiming they were intended to "prevent", only make less worse :lol:
BS. The pandemic is still kicking our ass because we have too many people without a full set of vaccinations (including booster). The data on that is actually pretty good.
Most of Africa remains unvaccinated........"we are the world"...........where's Bob Geldoff when we need him.

kicking our ass, because others (like me) don't see the medical need to take a vaccine that does NOT work.

Yeah....lets' ignore the actual pfizer paperwork for it's covid "vaccine". Or what the current POTUSA and "I am $cience" Fauci claimed what the vaccines would, or would not do. Why are people refusing to understand the fraud?

vaccines work? :lol: how the F are , even the boosted, getting sick, from covid, than. If they work?

Africa........why is big pharma so racist? Refusing to share the vaccine recipe with the world. But....we'll spend trillions killing you quickly....smart bombs.

Stop making fools of yourselves:those that cheer on mandates for vaxxs, because "they" said it would prevent covid infections, but didn't, so don't work, yet, force them upon others, bc, they work?

Wonder how many kids are asking their parents how they got sick, after being told the "shot" wood prevent ? What's the parents answer ? "well....Stacy Abrahams took her mask off so YOU could hear her........she doesn't need to hear YOU" yeah.....more great "leaders"
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:15 am
it's a metaphor.
Umm.....only the need to log in to "insult" , so lame.

Taciturn baby, hence the refusal of matnum to ANSWER the metaphor with a couple of the "lockdown" measures that would equal his "100 ballons" .

In order to prevent "overkill", give us an example of the "100 ballon " measure that should have been implemented ? Not concerned weather they worked oar not, just , which ones should have been, or were, used, enough, to just not be overkill.

Stop with the personal attacks, you're better.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:35 am

... here you go Miss Information. Peer reviewed article on the effectiveness of NPI. TLD originally posted this a few minutes after your request, but you ignored it.

... don't worry, we don't expect you to read it or understand it.
Thank you for the info, jhu72. Plenty of other "reports" have cited your link, including the most recent (Hopkins) one.

Just keept THIS in mind, (below) when citing this very short time period "study", that is almost a year old.

Acknowledgements (from your link)

S.B. acknowledges the NIHR BRC Imperial College NHS Trust Infection and COVID themes, the Academy of Medical Sciences Springboard award and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. L.C.O. acknowledges funding from a UK Royal Society fellowship. Initial research on covariates in Supplementary Table 2 was crowdsourced; we thank a number of people across the world for help with this

thought they were divorced, but keeping the name of the shill/grift "charity"

giving it all away, I pledge. And you people listen, nah worship, these creeps and nerds.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:27 am Umm.....only the need to log in to "insult" , so lame.

Taciturn baby, hence the refusal of matnum to ANSWER the metaphor with a couple of the "lockdown" measures that would equal his "100 ballons" .

In order to prevent "overkill", give us an example of the "100 ballon " measure that should have been implemented ? Not concerned weather they worked oar not, just , which ones should have been, or were, used, enough, to just not be overkill.

Stop with the personal attacks, you're better.
Why do you think a gif talking about a metaphor from a popular movie is a personal attack? It's a simple illustration that people can interpret metaphors in different ways, some more literally than others.

And why do you keep saying the unvaccinated should die? Those who are able should get vaccinated to keep from dying and taking up hospital beds needed by others.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:19 am Wonder how many kids are asking their parents how they got sick, after being told the "shot" wood prevent ? What's the parents answer ?
The vaccine keeps you from getting REALLY sick. That was my answer. My seven year old understood this mind-numbingly simple explanation immediately. Then I made her breakfast. Conversation, over.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:41 am And you people listen, nah worship, these creeps and nerds.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now who's making personal attacks? Can't help yourself?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:15 am
it's a metaphor.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:52 am
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:41 am And you people listen, nah worship, these creeps and nerds.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now who's making personal attacks? Can't help yourself?
a direct comment towards Bill Gates, specifically the Bill and Melinda Foundation funding the report that JHU72. Bill Gate is the creep and nerd. Doubtful he posts or reads these threads.....so wasn't personally attacking anyone. (if I didn't make it clear, with bolding and itallics, sorry )
If a poster on these threads felt insulted, I apologize. Throw in fecesbook and amazoingON bozo's....too Oh, right, we ALWAYS see your counters and rebuttals, to the "grave dancers" and linked posts, with these creeps narratives. you know, the nytimes and washpost links. You hate Biden? :lol: :lol: go attack the posts that praise him. go ahead.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:46 am
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:19 am Wonder how many kids are asking their parents how they got sick, after being told the "shot" wood prevent ? What's the parents answer ?
The vaccine keeps you from getting REALLY sick. That was my answer. My seven year old understood this mind-numbingly simple explanation immediately. Then I made her breakfast. Conversation, over.
What kept myself, and over 100 million infected US residents, from having the exact same experience?
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:11 pm
What kept myself, and over 100 million infected US residents, from having the exact same experience?
Got a citation for that? And how do you know you had Covid? Did Bill Gates tell you?
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:08 pm Oh, right, we ALWAYS see your counters and rebuttals, to the "grave dancers" and linked posts, with these creeps narratives.

Grave dancers? I thought you told us that no one has died from Covid. There aren't any graves to dance on, my man.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:23 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:08 pm Oh, right, we ALWAYS see your counters and rebuttals, to the "grave dancers" and linked posts, with these creeps narratives.

Grave dancers? I thought you told us that no one has died from Covid. There aren't any graves to dance on, my man.
you thought, why not ask ? can cancer, or its treatments, cause someone to die of a heart attack ? Doubt I ever wrote that "no one died" from covid. Certainly never wrote that no one died WITH covid. But you continued to ignore the question and send out another flare. Nothing about Bill Gates funding jhu72's "report" ? Be honest, afan, prior to your daughter getting trumps fake 'vaccine', did you tell her it would "prevent infection", or just the less sick misinformation. (noticed you ignored that context too ) Dude, what a cherry picker. So, yeah, keep on ignoring the grave dancers. (guess to pastor or redneck mouthbreathing cop DIED today, no posts yet :roll: :roll: Stay safe. Your doctor told you it would "prevent"....and you took her word. FDA application paperwork is a waste of time, rabbit hole stuff. pfizer going to advertize during the superbowl? exactly
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:20 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:11 pm
Got a citation for that? And how do you know you had Covid? Did Bill Gates tell you?
Are you for real? How did I know? just wow. Citation? Now, you're just being obnoxious. You're right, AFAN, no one got sick,mildly and tested positive, prior to the "vaccines" emergency approval, apparently approved by one of the most corrupt POTUSA's of all time.....just NOT when it comes to HIS shot. Not .....ONE.....person survived, apparently.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

This was said to her PRIOR to getting the shot, or after getting sick ? Oh, it matters. Wish you luck going forward, b/c that's all you got. zero legal recourse, going forward.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:34 pmyou thought, why not ask ? can cancer, or its treatments, cause someone to die of a heart attack ? Doubt I ever wrote that "no one died" from covid. Certainly never wrote that no one died WITH covid. But you continued to ignore the question and send out another flare.
Didn't ignore the question. It's a stupid question, and you know it.

It's new mutation. You're telling us that that's too complicated for you to understand?
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:34 pm Nothing about Bill Gates funding jhu72's "report" ?
Nope. Not a word from me. Also didn't question YA's "Hopkins" paper's funding. So I'm square.
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:34 pm Be honest, afan, prior to your daughter getting trumps fake 'vaccine', did you tell her it would "prevent infection"
Nope. I'm not an idiot. Are you? Are you so stupid that you thought a vaccine would be flawless, and keep you from testing positive from Covid?
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:34 pm your doctor told you it would "prevent"....and you took her word.
Flat out lie. But hey, whatever makes you feel edgy and cool today. I think it's neat that you out-hipped my doctor with all that "internet research" you've been doing.

You must save SO much money on health care, RRR. What with you getting all the REAL medical answers from "some guy on the internet".
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:39 pm Are you for real? How did I know? just wow. Citation? Now, you're just being obnoxious.
:lol: So you don't believe any numbers on Covid deaths....but you DO believe that there are 100 million cases of it?

So yep...where's your citation, bub? And remember, you have to give me a citation that passes the rigorous RRR Tinfoilhat test....your source has to be perfect, and unimpeachable.

I'll wait. Take your time. Get your source for all of i.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:43 pm
This was said to her PRIOR to getting the shot, or after getting sick ? Oh, it matters. Wish you luck going forward, b/c that's all you got. zero legal recourse, going forward.
Oh no!!! I can't sue someone for......wait....what, exactly, am I supposed to sue "them" for? What will i do, RRR??? I need to sue someone!!!!!

I told her that before both her sets of freaking grandparents got their shots, RRR. FFS, man, how stupid do you want to pretend to be today? Boy, this is REALLY complicated stuff. How come my 7 year old understands all this stuff....and you’re pretending that you don't? :lol:
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

The real facts are that if you get vaccinated you are less likely to get sick at all, less likely to spread to others if you do get sick, and much less likely to need hospitalization or die if you are vaxxed and boosted. No matter your age.

And the risk of serious side effects is much less than suffering bad effects from COVID.

Choosing not to get vaccinated risks your own health as well as that of people around you.

No matter how hard you try to say otherwise by redefining terms (such as “with COVID” or what it means to be vaccinated) or arguing about some misinterpreted alternate (false) information does not change that reality.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

All-out effort to keep Biden COVID-free; No 'normal' yet
When President Joe Biden met with U.S. governors at the White House on Monday, he was the only one given a glass of water — lest anyone else remove their mask to take a drink.

The president was seated more than 10 feet from everyone, including Vice President Kamala Harris and members of his Cabinet.

A White House staffer who was wearing a surgical mask when Biden entered the room was quickly handed an N95 version.

These are just some of the extraordinary efforts on the part of the White House to keep the president from getting COVID-19, even though he’s gotten both of his regular vaccinations and his booster.

It’s no surprise that unusual steps are taken to protect any president. But the strict precautions could also threaten to undercut the Biden administration’s own efforts to tell Americans — especially those who are vaccinated and boosted — that they can get on with something closer to their normal lives in the face of the omicron wave.

And it’s emblematic of the messaging challenges surrounding the administration’s approach to COVID-19 as the virus becomes endemic, familiar and somewhat controlled but still menacing, with hard-to-follow guidelines often unevenly implemented.
https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus- ... e236b65e00

Return to “POLITICS”