All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

MDlaxfan76

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

An honest response.
It's rare, but claps for honesty, disgustingly partisan as it is.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:08 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:00 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:26 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:05 am Their is just so much evidence, to suggest, thoughtfulness in regards to any second guessing about "vaccines", particulary mandates.

a. The shots do NOT prevent you from getting it, even tho you were told otherwize.
DR. Fauci said on May 17th, " ....the vaccines have a high rate, extremely high, rate of prevention...."

b. the shots do NOT prevent transmission of covid, jabbed or unjabbed. Wanna guess who told you this ?

c. Clearly, the shots do NOT work against all these variants. All tho, we were told, again, that vaccines were super effective against them.
Dr. Fauci, also said on May 17th, ".......vaccines will be highly effective against variants aw well "

d. All the focus is NOT on the J & J vaccine, yet, also approved.

e. long history of drug dealers being naughty and breaking laws. pfizer could have paid a penny, in fines. still are guilty of fraud. Most of us have beer in the garage fridge older than the other Mrna.

f. fraudulent to keep calling it a "vaccine", imho. Clearly, it does not prevent, what it's supposed to prevent.

H. the less mild, fewer severe and hospitolizations.........narrative, seems to leave out DEATHS...in that narrative. Curious, that.

Finally, this is for informational purposes only. We may get out of this pandemic if we can remember, we also have the right to listen, that goes along with the , right to free speech. Those that chose not to engange in the former, are enemies of freedom.

If Pfizer were going to date your daughter, would you let that happen ? :D

no need to watch, you can listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jMONZMuS2U

Your entire post is solid, yet it only makes me wonder why so many Democrats can’t let go of their Fauci idolatry.
Really? "democrats" . You had to go there. Why?

Habit
break it......
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:05 pm you are blaming me, and others skeptical of getting trumpU's fake "vaccine", for the Doctors classying it as a "non-E".

Keep on listening to the Docs, we guess. This time, last year, did you feel so much rage towards the "unvaccinated" ? exactly.

fake story
What the heck are you even going on about? It's a hilariously sad take.

Yeah, you're dammed right that I'm blaming the unvaxxed for unnecessarily taking up too many hospital beds.

Also, vaccines weren't available to the general public at this point last year. LMAO

runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:17 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:05 pm you are blaming me, and others skeptical of getting trumpU's fake "vaccine", for the Doctors classying it as a "non-E".

Keep on listening to the Docs, we guess. This time, last year, did you feel so much rage towards the "unvaccinated" ? exactly.

fake story
What the heck are you even going on about? It's a hilariously sad take.

Yeah, you're dammed right that I'm blaming the unvaxxed for unnecessarily taking up too many hospital beds.

Also, vaccines weren't available to the general public at this point last year. LMAO

How is it unnecessary for a SICK person, so sick they have to be admitted, taking up hospitol beds ? Think about what you are thinking, here.
NattyBohChamps04

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:23 pm How is it unnecessary for a SICK person, so sick they have to be admitted, taking up hospitol beds ? Think about what you are thinking, here.
If they were vaccinated, they would have a much better chance at staying home with mild to no symptoms vs. having to go to the hospital.

Simple stuff to understand my man.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:30 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:23 pm How is it unnecessary for a SICK person, so sick they have to be admitted, taking up hospitol beds ? Think about what you are thinking, here.
If they were vaccinated, they would have a much better chance at staying home with mild to no symptoms vs. having to go to the hospital.

just like me, and over 100 million US residents. (remember the covid count, last year )

Same results....mild symptoms, no hospital visits.

Are you seriously denying that we were told, last year, that the vaccines would PREVENT, not reduce ? That is wrong. We were told that.

Tell us why we should take a shot that clearly doesn't prevent you from getting it, or prevent spreading it. Especially after already contracting the virus ? To only placate you and your "anger" ? Dude....focus your anger at the medical community, where it belongs.
NattyBohChamps04

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:37 pm

just like me, and over 100 million US residents. (remember the covid count, last year )

Are you seriously denying that we were told, last year, that the vaccines would PREVENT, not reduce ? That is wrong. We were told that.

Tell us why we should take a shot that clearly doesn't prevent you from getting it, or prevent spreading it. Especially after already contracting the virus ? To only placate you and your "anger" ? Dude....focus your anger at the medical community, where it belongs.
LMAO you're immune to properly interpreting medical information. Wonder what kind of vaccination that took...

You don't understand how the vaccines work, and you demonstrate it time and time again. The vaccines are indeed preventing a lot of people from getting sick, and a lot of people from getting severely sick and taking up much needed hospital beds. That is a simple fact that has been proved many times over.

I'll let you go back to tilting at windmills in the ether Don.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

The subtle moving targets on intel over the past 24 months have certainly invoked short term memory loss; death by a 1000 cuts, and not even realizing it.

We are truly "drowning in information & starving for wisdom".
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
NattyBohChamps04

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:55 pm sometimes, you gotta have enough sense and toss in the towell.

Old man could always take that " ya dying of cancer, well, boy oh boy, do we have a drug for YOU " drug we see advertized on the "news"

yup........who was the surgeon that popped the hole in oldman lungs, and what was the reason behind the fluid in the lungs ? No FU to the lung popper ? (mistakes "happen" )

FU to the old man, while the young are trying to live life. Many ending them. Aggressive cancer? What the heck. 85 years of wearing masks. Enough is enough, end of life care is a joke.
Surgeon? Physical trauma to the area is what caused the tear in the lining of his lungs, leading to the fluid buildup. A surgeon hasn't been near it yet. Tinfoil hattery.

And yeah, what a vile, disgusting, inhuman thing to say and suggest. True colors indeed...

The guy was walking multiple miles per day, doing pushups and situps, and his vitals are better than most men 20 years younger. I wouldn't be surprised if he lasts another 15 years if we knock out this cancer. The rest of his body is as healthy as an ox.

Feel free to throw in the towel yourself. You disgust me.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:50 pm

The subtle moving targets on intel over the past 24 months have certainly invoked short term memory loss; death by a 1000 cuts, and not even realizing it.

Listening and learning is important. When one openly declares they are NOT interested in listening.....than here we are.

Where are these "studies" that claim vaccinated folks get symptoms less severe ? 12 months ago, it didn't exist. Most take the 2 jabs. First in March, second in April. boosted in Nov. JHU72 just got covid, with symptoms.

Don't understand the value in 'studies", most of them we have read are essentially PR releases, on who is, or is not, jabbed.. If they are sick, they are sick.

We get it. Those who may, per Doctors orders, die or have serious issues afterwards, should just shutFU and take the shot. NOT listen to their Docs.

Your fake old man story would sell better if it were a 42 year old "pillar of the community", instead of a guy with both feet out the door. He's a racist southern anyway, from the South, probably voted for trump, so who cares.

Am i fitting in now
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:09 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:55 pm sometimes, you gotta have enough sense and toss in the towell.

Old man could always take that " ya dying of cancer, well, boy oh boy, do we have a drug for YOU " drug we see advertized on the "news"

yup........who was the surgeon that popped the hole in oldman lungs, and what was the reason behind the fluid in the lungs ? No FU to the lung popper ? (mistakes "happen" )

FU to the old man, while the young are trying to live life. Many ending them. Aggressive cancer? What the heck. 85 years of wearing masks. Enough is enough, end of life care is a joke.
Surgeon? Physical trauma to the area is what caused the tear in the lining of his lungs, leading to the fluid buildup. A surgeon hasn't been near it yet. Tinfoil hattery.

And yeah, what a vile, disgusting, inhuman thing to say and suggest. True colors indeed...

The guy was walking multiple miles per day, doing pushups and situps, and his vitals are better than most men 20 years younger. I wouldn't be surprised if he lasts another 15 years if we knock out this cancer. The rest of his body is as healthy as an ox.

I agree, a very inhuman thing to say. How is it different than what you are doing to me and the millions of unvaccinated?
Bart

Post by Bart »

Original estimates of vaccine efficacy against infraction by a novel upper respiratory virus that mutates quite frequently were over hyped.

The idea that the vaccine is preventing death and severe disease is not.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Bart wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:13 pm

Original estimates of vaccine efficacy against infraction by a novel upper respiratory virus that mutates quite frequently were over hyped.

Yea...changing the definition of 'vaccine' in month 20 of a pandemic, really went over well during an era of claiming it will stop it. Removing the term immunity and replacing it with protection, certainly did wonders.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:11 pm

Listening and learning is important. When one openly declares they are NOT interested in listening.....than here we are.

Where are these "studies" that claim vaccinated folks get symptoms less severe ? 12 months ago, it didn't exist. Most take the 2 jabs. First in March, second in April. boosted in Nov. JHU72 just got covid, with symptoms.

Don't understand the value in 'studies", most of them we have read are essentially PR releases, on who is, or is not, jabbed.. If they are sick, they are sick.

We get it. Those who may, per Doctors orders, die or have serious issues afterwards, should just shutFU and take the shot. NOT listen to their Docs.

Your fake old man story would sell better if it were a 42 year old "pillar of the community", instead of a guy with both feet out the door. He's a racist southern anyway, from the South, probably voted for trump, so who cares.

Am i fitting in now

The in crowd says you’re getting close… :lol:
NattyBohChamps04

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:13 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:09 pm

I agree, a very inhuman thing to say. How is it different than what you are doing to me and the millions of unvaccinated?
You: FU to your old man, he should toss in the towel and die.
Me: FU to the people who are unvaccinated and as a result delaying others from receiving medical care. FU to people who are lying.

In your world, asking people to get vaccinated (if able) to prevent more cases of severe COVID, hospitalization and death is the same as telling an old man he should die because younger people are also trying to live their life. An old man who is is still living his own life, still working, and has potentially a decade or more left to live if we get him treatment.

You want me to get you a photo the next time we're at Duke Cancer Center?

You've said some wild stuff over the years but this is honestly a new low.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

I think you are missing the point....

For example. Someone like MD has had 3 shots of Moderna (if I understand correctly) went cruising the 7 seas, and got sick....fever, sore throat etc. If he were in his 80's he'd likely be admitted to the hospital, and of course they'd run a battery of tests, keeping him overnight quite possibly.....tying up a bed. They ALL are not unvaxxed in there.
~Livy

Bart

Post by Bart »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:34 pm
Bart wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:13 pm

Yea...changing the definition of 'vaccine' in month 20 of a pandemic, really went over well during an era of claiming it will stop it. Removing the term immunity and replacing it with protection, certainly did wonders.
Vaccine: a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Immunity can be either sterilizing (very few) or non sterilizing. You are clearly working with the definition of sterilizing immunity. That is what was originally sold and the early data suggested such. That is not how it worked out. The virus has mutated and the Ve has wayned. The definition has never changed.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:10 pm I think you are missing the point....

For example. Someone like MD has had 3 shots of Moderna (if I understand correctly) went cruising the 7 seas, and got sick....fever, sore throat etc. If he were in his 80's he'd likely be admitted to the hospital, and of course they'd run a battery of tests, keeping him overnight quite possibly.....tying up a bed. They ALL are not unvaxxed in there.
Pretty sure my symptoms were mediated by having been vaccinated and boosted, likely would have been worse without. Same for my wife and son.

My symptoms were uncomfortable but never remotely scary as to breathing etc, and no I don't think we'd have been at hospital if 80...tons of data on this now, not sure why anyone is still arguing.
NattyBohChamps04

youthathletics wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:10 pm I think you are missing the point....

You're missing the point...

The POINT is that the unvaccinated make up a large majority of COVID hospitalizations right now.

Hospitalization rates are much higher for the unvaccinated. Yes, I know people can still get COVID if vaccinated. Some of them end up in the hospital. Just nowhere near the same rate as the unvaxxed. My dad had it in August and was double vaxxed. Wasn't a fun week but he avoided the hospital and severe COVID.

We could reduce cases, hospitalizations, deaths, lack of hospital beds and surgical suites if people would just get vaccinated.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid ... s-benefits
https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o5
https://time.com/6138566/pandemic-of-unvaccinated/
https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Docume ... inated.pdf
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:28 pm

Pretty sure my symptoms were mediated by having been vaccinated and boosted, likely would have been worse without. Same for my wife and son.

My symptoms were uncomfortable but never remotely scary as to breathing etc, and no I don't think we'd have been at hospital if 80...tons of data on this now, not sure why anyone is still arguing.
Not arguing...being pragmatic. If you were in your 80's with your symptoms, and the diagnosis explained below....I suspect you may go to the hospital to get checked out, therefore taking up space as a vaxxed person on a covid floor.
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”