The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by Farfromgeneva »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:20 am Joe's now responsible for people committing suicide.

Which is fair, because Trump/Corona is responsible for everything else.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/03/us-forc ... -says.html
Al-Qurayshi detonated a bomb that killed himself and several members of his family, a senior administration official told NBC News.
That would be either a mindless interpretation or one that is intended to shade reality to ones own cause rather than search for any real truth.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:55 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:20 am Joe's now responsible for people committing suicide.

Which is fair, because Trump/Corona is responsible for everything else.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/03/us-forc ... -says.html
Al-Qurayshi detonated a bomb that killed himself and several members of his family, a senior administration official told NBC News.
I can see you're struggling; let me help with the article summary:

"Joe" appears to be responsible for authorizing a raid, during which the target, a high level ISIS organizer, opted to kill himself and his family, rather than be killed or taken by US Special Forces. No American troops were killed or injured in the raid.

Your "Joe Bad" campaign is reaching the ludicrous and embarrassing level.
ReachING? We haven’t arrived yet?
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Joe is now responsible for people impaling themselves on the long knives of partisan wingnuttery.

All in the name of "owning the libs". Wow, effective governing strategy. Try to make the other side believe your guy is SO bad that our OWN partisan, inept, incompetent, clueless, "government is the problem" autocrats should be put BACK in power...

Seems to be the best they've got these days...

Sad.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Sounds like the operation was carefully planned and scoped, and was met with a guy who placed his children as in-situ hostages.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1489 ... 2v9qopAAAA

But, sure, Joe is bad.

Kramerica: bad, biased, unreasonable reporter.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

This discussion is prima facie evidence that people around here will argue about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

There is no shared experience, no slack given. NADA. :oops: :P :P :P :P

My team hates everything about your team regardless of facts and your teams reciprocates in kind.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:26 pm Sounds like the operation was carefully planned and scoped, and was met with a guy who placed his children as in-situ hostages.

+1
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Kismet wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:49 pm This discussion is prima facie evidence that people around here will argue about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

My team hates everything about your team regardless of facts and your teams reciprocates in kind.
It's true. The shouting of an "illegal attack" and grieving over "good guy" Soliemani was loud around here.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:59 pm
Kismet wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:49 pm This discussion is prima facie evidence that people around here will argue about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

It's true. The shouting of an "illegal attack" and grieving over "good guy" Soliemani was loud around here.
seriously?
That's your response to this successful action?

Partisan baloney? cuz, the other side does it?
BTW, I don't recall ANYONE saying positive things about Soleimani.
Why exaggerate?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Funny I noted the ground chuck Seacoaster threw on the ground for the Hyenas with the NYT gerrymandering by Dems piece and it went silent around it. Not even a TAAAAATS from the recently released fanlax felon who was too busy dumping on our site benefactor.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:26 pm Sounds like the operation was carefully planned and scoped, and was met with a guy who placed his children as in-situ hostages.

But, sure, Joe is bad.

Kramerica: bad, biased, unreasonable reporter.

Aaron Rupar

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rupar
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Again, so disgustingly partisan. Pure trolling.

It's a quote and a video. Accurate.

But not in Petey's world.

But it does raise the question, why are hard right "internet warriors" gnashing their teeth so wildly, snarling and drooling spittle?

What has them so hot and bothered?
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:15 pm Again, so disgustingly partisan. Pure trolling.

It's a quote and a video. Accurate.

But not in Petey's world.
Yup, no "Rupar" content at all; just the President reporting on a difficult and successful mission.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:53 pm
seacoaster wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:56 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:29 am The additional context left out was that the "concern" was largely unfounded and political in nature AND nothing significant was really done about it.
This is just illustrative of what Trump has done to the body politic. He's just rolled over you and anesthetized the complaisant public. Wake up Cosmo.
No, this is not a Trump effect. This was the effect of Mueller being ineffectual and not finding anything of note. I've read the indictments and pleas. IMO, They are all insignificant. If you have a different opinion, I'm open to you changing my mind.
Trump Senior advisors met with a Russian spy at Trump Tower looking for dirt on his political opponent. According to the idiots who did this, she didn't have anything to share (who knows what the truth is). But the ATTEMPT to collude is right there for you to see.

That's not enough for you? That doesn't make you angry?

I also din't believe serious, honest Republicans when they told me that Trump calling the Ukrainian leader, asking him to announce a fake investigation into his political rival wasn't a big deal.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:02 pm

seriously?

Why exaggerate?
No, that's my response to Kismet's comment.

No exaggeration needed. Here was some of the response to Trump/Soleimani situation:

A couple jokes:
jhu72 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:36 pm ... a warrant for Trump's arrest has been sworn by the Supreme Judicial Council of Iran. :lol: I say we extradite him.
CU77 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:38 pm Works for me. Biden's first order of business should be to set up an extradition treaty with Iran.
And, a couple more serious:
Brooklyn wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:44 am Treasonous reich wing America haters rejoiced at the death of General Qassem Soleimani. This came as no surprised given that he was ISIS's and Sunni terrorism's biggest enemy. The delusional traitors who hate America, the cause for peace, and who strive for regional instability rub their hands with orgasmic glee at any news that promotes their profitable wars. One piece of garbage they spew nowadays is the fairy tale that Iranians want war with the USA. Contrary to the endless lies and propaganda spewed by the American Der Stürmer news media, Iranians are not at all enthused about such an unhappy prospect:
Iran has been fighting with Sunni domestic terrorism for decades. It was Soleimani who had put down so much of their violent dissent. Traitor tRUMP's decision to have him murdered lessened Iran's success in fighting terrorism and caused more instability in the region. Small wonder why reichsters in the USA celebrated his death. Let's hope that Biden will employ diplomacy and common sense that Hitlerian tRUMP refused to do so that peace can prevail in the region.
jhu72 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:10 pm
The decision to kill Soleimani

Reading the article if the timeline is correct, there is no way Trump considered for even one second some special new intel signaling anything imminent. Just more lies and BS from these liars. :roll:

One Dem is now claiming they were debriefed today by Pence. Useless as teats on a bull. The democrats will be holding hearings of the intel community. They will find there was no new intel.

Trump is a war criminal - his actions were outside the law.

As rocket attacks against U.S. bases in Iraq intensified over the last two months, the president had granted the Pentagon extraordinary latitude: The U.S. military had his permission to kill Soleimani the next time it had an opportunity to do so, according to a senior defense official who was not authorized to speak on the record.

The article made no mention of a requirement to only take him out if there was an imminent threat. Soleimani green lighted lots of attacks IN THE PAST! There is zero current evidence he had ordered anything that was imminent. No one believable has been shown proof of imminent threat! Nothing but trust me from liars.

Frankly it is not going to matter. No one is going to do anything about Trump being a war criminal, other than the Iranians who will kill Americans regardless of crime or not, they don't care either.

Enjoy the body bags.
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

seriously?

Why exaggerate?
Who cares? At least we know that the military can carry out a successful op. Afghanistan had me wondering if they were all bogged down in designing maternity flight suits.
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Thx for making my point (AGAIN) dredging up a few posts from over TWO YEARS AGO of the same sort of garbage seen here EVERY DAY.

I'm out of here for a while as there is no effort being made to have ANY kind of reasoned discussion about ANY subject. Just more reiteration of everyone's personal talking points and trying to be funny to mock others. All to avoid having a dialog.

Sad really but its a waste of time here.
Sayonara for now. :oops: :cry:
Last edited by Kismet on Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

a fan wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:19 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:53 pm
seacoaster wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:56 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:29 am The additional context left out was that the "concern" was largely unfounded and political in nature AND nothing significant was really done about it.
This is just illustrative of what Trump has done to the body politic. He's just rolled over you and anesthetized the complaisant public. Wake up Cosmo.
No, this is not a Trump effect. This was the effect of Mueller being ineffectual and not finding anything of note. I've read the indictments and pleas. IMO, They are all insignificant. If you have a different opinion, I'm open to you changing my mind.
Trump Senior advisors met with a Russian spy at Trump Tower looking for dirt on his political opponent. According to the idiots who did this, she didn't have anything to share (who knows what the truth is). But the ATTEMPT to collude is right there for you to see.

That's not enough for you? That doesn't make you angry?

I also din't believe serious, honest Republicans when they told me that Trump calling the Ukrainian leader, asking him to announce a fake investigation into his political rival wasn't a big deal.
I take it this means you still think TRYING to collude with Russians is ok in your book, so long as the attempt isn't successful?

And asking a foreign leader to announce a fake investigation into a political rival is still ok with you?

You'll pardon me for thinking that you don't really mean it when you say that you're open to changing your mind. ;)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Kismet wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:57 pm

Thx for making my point (AGAIN)

I'm out of here for a while as there is no effort being made to have ANY kind of reasoned discussion about ANY subject. Just more reiteration of everyone's personal talking points and trying to be funny to mock others. All to avoid having a dialog.

Sad really but its a waste of time here.
Sayonara for now. :oops: :cry:
They think they “won”…it’s pathetic
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:32 pm

seriously?

Why exaggerate?

No exaggeration needed. Here was some of the response to Trump/Soleimani situation:

A couple jokes:
jhu72 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:36 pm ... a warrant for Trump's arrest has been sworn by the Supreme Judicial Council of Iran. :lol: I say we extradite him.
CU77 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:38 pm Works for me. Biden's first order of business should be to set up an extradition treaty with Iran.
Brooklyn wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:44 am Treasonous reich wing America haters rejoiced at the death of General Qassem Soleimani. This came as no surprised given that he was ISIS's and Sunni terrorism's biggest enemy. The delusional traitors who hate America, the cause for peace, and who strive for regional instability rub their hands with orgasmic glee at any news that promotes their profitable wars. One piece of garbage they spew nowadays is the fairy tale that Iranians want war with the USA. Contrary to the endless lies and propaganda spewed by the American Der Stürmer news media, Iranians are not at all enthused about such an unhappy prospect:
Iran has been fighting with Sunni domestic terrorism for decades. It was Soleimani who had put down so much of their violent dissent. Traitor tRUMP's decision to have him murdered lessened Iran's success in fighting terrorism and caused more instability in the region. Small wonder why reichsters in the USA celebrated his death. Let's hope that Biden will employ diplomacy and common sense that Hitlerian tRUMP refused to do so that peace can prevail in the region.

Reading the article if the timeline is correct, there is no way Trump considered for even one second some special new intel signaling anything imminent. Just more lies and BS from these liars. :roll:

One Dem is now claiming they were debriefed today by Pence. Useless as teats on a bull. The democrats will be holding hearings of the intel community. They will find there was no new intel.

As rocket attacks against U.S. bases in Iraq intensified over the last two months, the president had granted the Pentagon extraordinary latitude: The U.S. military had his permission to kill Soleimani the next time it had an opportunity to do so, according to a senior defense official who was not authorized to speak on the record.

The article made no mention of a requirement to only take him out if there was an imminent threat. Soleimani green lighted lots of attacks IN THE PAST! There is zero current evidence he had ordered anything that was imminent. No one believable has been shown proof of imminent threat! Nothing but trust me from liars.

Frankly it is not going to matter. No one is going to do anything about Trump being a war criminal, other than the Iranians who will kill Americans regardless of crime or not, they don't care either.

Enjoy the body bags.
ok, so not Kismet though...you're just agreeing that it's ridiculous to turn everything into a partisan battle.

Might want to just say way to go America (and Biden) on this one.

Try it, it doesn't actually hurt.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:45 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:32 pm

seriously?

Why exaggerate?

A couple jokes:

Enjoy the body bags.
ok, so not Kismet though...you're just agreeing that it's ridiculous to turn everything into a partisan battle.

Might want to just say way to go America (and Biden) on this one.

Try it, it doesn't actually hurt.
So what was the reason for risking our forces in the first place? We put boots on the ground risking their lives so they could watch the bad guy blow up his own family. We could have accomplished the same thing with a well placed guided bomb. Didn't Joe pay any attention to how his former boss did it for 8 years? If you aren't concerned about collateral damage that is the way to go. Your not asking the pertinent question MD, why did this operation require boots on the ground and putting our best SO people at risk? Your only concern is patting Joe on the back and saying ATTABOY Joe. :roll: One well placed smart bomb would have achieved the same result.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”