media matters

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: media matters

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:38 pm Graham Nash joins Spotify boycott.

quoting my queen, Tulsi:

“I get the feeling some people are using Joe Rogan’s COVID interview as a pretext to silence his voice because he's not woke. Zealots of wokeism try to censor voices who don't agree with theirs, because they fear the absurdity and weakness of their positions will be exposed.”

Truer words never spoken.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:40 pm

quoting my queen, Tulsi:

“I get the feeling some people are using Joe Rogan’s COVID interview as a pretext to silence his voice because he's not woke. Zealots of wokeism try to censor voices who don't agree with theirs, because they fear the absurdity and weakness of their positions will be exposed.”

:lol: Not woke? He was a Bernie supporter, Pete!!!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:44 pm

quoting my queen, Tulsi:

So was Tulsi.

But I don’t think most analysts think of Bernie as being ‘woke’. He is way more plain-spoken than the woke care for.

Most Democratic politicians aren’t purely woke; they tinker with it. It’s more the left edges of universities, corporations, and local governments that tend to be more purely woke. Those three institutions however make up a good percentage of Democratic activists.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:04 pm

quoting my queen, Tulsi:

So was Tulsi.

But I don’t think most analysts think of Bernie as being ‘woke’. He is way more plain-spoken than the woke care for.

Most Democratic politicians aren’t purely woke; they tinker with it. It’s more the left edges of universities, corporations, and local governments that tend to be more purely woke. Those three institutions however make up a good percentage of Democratic activists.
... what nonsense. You don't have a clue dumbass, just pulling it out of your dumbass.
Last edited by jhu72 on Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

The crazy part....those that agree with this current JR censure issue, can not see what is happening in front of their very eyes. They are essentially killing themselves by a thousand cuts, strangling their own future freedom(s), to which they truly must have no concern. Part of me wonders what makes these type of people tick....to only live in the immediate, to tear others down and be happy and smile about it....my guess is that they really must be miserable inside.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:16 pm The crazy part....those that agree with this current JR censure issue, can not see what is happening in front of their very eyes. They are essentially killing themselves by a thousand cuts, strangling their own future freedom(s), to which they truly must have no concern. Part of me wonders what makes these type of people tick....to only live in the immediate, to tear others down and be happy and smile about it....my guess is that they really must be miserable inside.
... explain this slippery slope. :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:16 pm The crazy part....those that agree with this current JR censure issue, can not see what is happening in front of their very eyes. They are essentially killing themselves by a thousand cuts, strangling their own future freedom(s), to which they truly must have no concern. Part of me wonders what makes these type of people tick....to only live in the immediate, to tear others down and be happy and smile about it....my guess is that they really must be miserable inside.

Yup. +1

But as you can see with the first reply, not much reflection.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Isn't this a new fangled variation of how the angry, hate filled FLP liberal Democrats spent 30 years trying to shut up Rush Limbaugh? You know who are. Your all the same people who lecture us about diversity, tolerance and respecting the opinion of others. Your the people who SHOULD be advocating for the people you disagree with. That is not what angry, hate filled FLP liberals actually want. You all want to shut off any perspective or discussion that disagrees with your dogma. You want an example, woe to anybody who disagrees with the dogma of the environmental extremists. No discussion or counter point of view is allowed. The science is settled. Settled by who???
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:27 pm
Yup. +1

You're not making any sense.

What you guys are saying here is: Joe Rogan is entitled to his opinion. But the rest of us aren't. And if we give our opinion, we are wrong, and Joe Rogan is right.

The .gov hasn't come anywhere near this conversation. So...what's the problem?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

quoting my queen, Tulsi:

So was I. What's your point..........vanilla is the only flavor. ?....geez.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:33 pm
Isn't this a new fangled variation of how the angry, hate filled FLP liberal Democrats spent 30 years trying to shut up Rush Limbaugh? You know who are. Your all the same people who lecture us about diversity, tolerance and respecting the opinion of others. Your the people who SHOULD be advocating for the people you disagree with. That is not what angry, hate filled FLP liberals actually want. You all want to shut off any perspective or discussion that disagrees with your dogma. You want an example, woe to anybody who disagrees with the dogma of the environmental extremists. No discussion or counter point of view is allowed. The science is settled. Settled by who???
... more meaningless vomit, trying to insult other posters. :roll:

So what is so special about Joe Rogan. A fan has it exactly right!

No one is banning or silencing Joe Rogan or even trying to. Those boycotting Rogan are exercising their first amendment rights, which you apparently don't think they have. Grow up!
Last edited by jhu72 on Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:13 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:04 pm

quoting my queen, Tulsi:

So was Tulsi.

... what nonsense. You don't have a clue dumbass, just pulling it out of your dumbass.
"this post has already been reported "

If we are being honest, if you don't WORK here.........you are a third party. The agreement says:..........yet, how do others know who others are, if they don't work here?

Why has this post already been reported? What does this mean?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

It means one of our snowflakes has reported the post. Most likely C&S.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:37 pm
Yup. +1

What you guys are saying here is: Joe Rogan is entitled to his opinion. But the rest of us aren't. And if we give our opinion, we are wrong, and Joe Rogan is right.

Does there always HAVE to be, US.....vs .....THEM....scenario ?

Joe Rogan LISTENED to someone ELSES opinion.........that is all. get it know ?

your stuff, in bold, is just straight up weird........Be specific .....what was JOE wrong about? Not his guest, but HIM. We'll wait.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:59 pm It means one of our snowflakes has reported the post. Most likely C&S.
As an athletic director, who pays the officials, our kind find the flow and exchanges precisely what outofknowwhere commented on.

Man, people locked inside, winter....bored OUT of their minds....notice anyone knew :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: commenting ?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:57 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:33 pm
... more meaningless vomit, trying to insult other posters. :roll:

So what is so special about Joe Rogan. A fan has it exactly right!

No one is banning or silencing Joe Rogan or even trying to. Those boycotting Rogan are exercising their first amendment rights, which you apparently don't think they have. Grow up!
I'm not the poster who just refered to a fellow poster as a "dumbass" Now you want to whine and b***h about insulting fellow posters. To quote Bugs Bunny... what a maroon.. :lol:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:59 pm It means one of our snowflakes has reported the post. Most likely C&S.
Cute. And, if Mr. Brown wrote the same, about anyone else.....BAMMM.......bye bye Pete.

perhaps, the intention all along, you and yours, to goad him into it..........attaboy.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:37 pm
Yup. +1

I think the assumption is that many Democrats would certainly try to suppress speech if given the chance. The Constitution prevents them, for now. However if Democrats were allowed to pack the court as desired, is it really that far fetched to assume that Democrats wound shut off certain speech?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... this from a card carrying member of the book the month to ban club. :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:02 pm Does there always HAVE to be, US.....vs .....THEM....scenario ?
Do you ALWAYS have to pick a fight where there isn't one?

Let me help you with what the word us means in this context= every human in America except Joe Rogan. Me. You. Elon Musk..... Us.

Return to “POLITICS”