Conservative Ideology 2024: NOTHING BUT LIES AND FEARMONGERING

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88

Re: Conservative Ideology ~Unfit to Govern in 2022~

Post by CU88 »

r' policy is now "take the 5th".

Trump lawyer ordered to respond to January 6 committee subpoena for his Chapman University emails

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/24/politics ... index.html

a federal judge in California strongly rejected the argument that the committee is not legitimate, an argument Trump loyalists have made as they have ignored subpoenas.

At issue was the attempt of lawyer John Eastman, who wrote the infamous memo outlining how then–vice president Mike Pence could steal the election for Trump, to keep his former employer from turning documents over to the committee. Eastman invoked his Fifth Amendment’s right to silence to avoid self-incrimination 146 times in his own responses to the committee, and when it then subpoenaed his former employer, Chapman University, for the material it wanted, Eastman tried to stop the university from turning over nearly 19,000 of his emails that pertain to the insurrection. Eastman argued that the committee was illegitimate.

Federal Judge David Carter rejected that argument. “The public interest here is weighty and urgent,” Carter wrote. “Congress seeks to understand the causes of a grave attack on our nation’s democracy and a near-successful attempt to subvert the will of the voter.”
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

It is almost as if they did something wrong and want to hide that fact.

more deplorable r's

Right-wing radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones appeared before the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol attack, he disclosed on his show, telling his audience he invoked the Fifth Amendment to protect himself against self-incrimination "almost 100 times."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/conspir ... d=82468870

right-wing personality Alex Jones of InfoWars told his followers that he met with the committee virtually on Monday and that he had taken the Fifth “almost 100” times, claiming he was worried he would misspeak and the misstatement would be used against him. He seemed taken aback to learn that the committee had his text messages and emails.

Today, Jones walked back his rhetoric from early January and appeared to want to distance himself from the events of January 6. “Let’s get something clear for the committee and my audience and everybody else,” he said, “I don't want a civil war in this country, and that’s a terrible idea…. And I don't want lawlessness by anybody. And I don’t want anybody attacking anybody, OK?”
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

CU88 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:30 am r' policy is now "take the 5th".

Trump lawyer ordered to respond to January 6 committee subpoena for his Chapman University emails

a federal judge in California strongly rejected the argument that the committee is not legitimate, an argument Trump loyalists have made as they have ignored subpoenas.

At issue was the attempt of lawyer John Eastman, who wrote the infamous memo outlining how then–vice president Mike Pence could steal the election for Trump, to keep his former employer from turning documents over to the committee. Eastman invoked his Fifth Amendment’s right to silence to avoid self-incrimination 146 times in his own responses to the committee, and when it then subpoenaed his former employer, Chapman University, for the material it wanted, Eastman tried to stop the university from turning over nearly 19,000 of his emails that pertain to the insurrection. Eastman argued that the committee was illegitimate.

Federal Judge David Carter rejected that argument. “The public interest here is weighty and urgent,” Carter wrote. “Congress seeks to understand the causes of a grave attack on our nation’s democracy and a near-successful attempt to subvert the will of the voter.”
Straight from Tron Carter’s Law & Order

I plead the FIF!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HeOVbeh2yr0
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:28 am

I plead the FIF!

Incredibly stupid move to put all this information on his work (university) server. Invariably, it will be up to Chapman to turn over the materials to the committee. I suspect they will. BOOM!!!!!!

A total confederation of dunces in this coup crowd. Here's hoping they all get trips up the river for long terms.

DoJ is now investigating the fake Electoral ballots and the sky is the limit as to what other incriminating facts they will discover.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Kismet wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:32 am

I plead the FIF!

Incredibly stupid move to put all this information on his work (university) server. Invariably, it will be up to Chapman to turn over the materials to the committee. I suspect they will. BOOM!!!!!!

A total confederation of dunces in this coup crowd. Here's hoping they all get trips up the river for long terms.

DoJ is now investigating the fake Electoral ballots and the sky is the limit as to what other incriminating facts they will discover.
Interesting little thing I read this AM about the fake slates of electors and certification. In at least two of the states in which this happened, the signatories apparently asked for or insisted that a caveat be included in the text sent to Congress -- that theses were electors only if the other (real) certification were tossed.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Kismet wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:32 am

I plead the FIF!

I had a fund employer who tapped my gmail because I used it occasionally at work and the partners of the fund were suing each other in the financial crisis. I was an Indian but one who had taken a side I would still defend so they tried pulling me into it but the problem was they were checking emails between that partner and I after I had my severance and was out the door (as in written from my living room) during the wind down and liquidation of assets so that was a huuuuge F up on their part.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

typical r style of leadership, take credit for the actions of others.

On Tuesday Rick Scott said he was “proud” to help secure “$1 billion for Everglades restoration.”
Senator Scott voted NO on the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill, which provided for this funding.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/republic ... 43364.html
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

CU88 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:54 am typical r style of leadership, take credit for the actions of others.

On Tuesday Rick Scott said he was “proud” to help secure “$1 billion for Everglades restoration.”
Senator Scott voted NO on the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill, which provided for this funding.

AND NEVER TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN

>>>>>>>> signed Matt Gaetz.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
CU88

Post by CU88 »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:11 am
CU88 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:54 am typical r style of leadership, take credit for the actions of others.

AND NEVER TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN

>>>>>>>> signed Matt Gaetz.
Innocent until proven guilty, but man o man why are the r's protecting him so much? Not a single effort to distance themselves from this guy yet.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

QAnon Sex Trafficking Conspiracies Have Shut Down a Texas Butterfly Center
“We are writing to let you know the National Butterfly Center will be closed Friday, Jan. 28 - Sunday, Jan. 30, due to credible threats we have received from a former state official, regarding activities planned by the ‘We Stand America’ event this weekend,” the center’s staff wrote in an email.
Delusionals running half the show...
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

I think we all can't wait for the criminal Mike Flynn to get back into some position of real authority, amirite?

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 9038983172

Sure, the Deep State did it. Obama got this one right.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:20 pm QAnon Sex Trafficking Conspiracies Have Shut Down a Texas Butterfly Center
“We are writing to let you know the National Butterfly Center will be closed Friday, Jan. 28 - Sunday, Jan. 30, due to credible threats we have received from a former state official, regarding activities planned by the ‘We Stand America’ event this weekend,” the center’s staff wrote in an email.
I’ve got this covered. My daughter is insane. I’m terrified of her and she loves butterflies. She’s single handedly John Rambo Wick anyone who messes with those beautiful creatures.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:20 pm QAnon Sex Trafficking Conspiracies Have Shut Down a Texas Butterfly Center

They’ve all been watching The Peacemaker on HBO as a documentary.
NattyBohChamps04

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:49 am
I’ve got this covered. My daughter is insane. I’m terrified of her and she loves butterflies. She’s single handedly John Rambo Wick anyone who messes with those beautiful creatures.
I think this guy is hiring more henchmen...

NattyBohChamps04

Right wing "Freedom Convoy" anti-vaxx protestors desecrate statue of Terry Fox, dance on the tomb of the unknown soldier in Canada.

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/top-canadian- ... -1.5760168

A lovely party of Trumpers, Nazis, Confederates, and... the British?

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

That would explain why Trudeau conveniently quarantined after possibly being exposed and has moved to a secret location as the truckers make their way in to Ottawa.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:24 pm That would explain why Trudeau conveniently quarantined after possibly being exposed and has moved to a secret location as the truckers make their way in to Ottawa.
This is your reaction. Remarkable.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:27 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:24 pm That would explain why Trudeau conveniently quarantined after possibly being exposed and has moved to a secret location as the truckers make their way in to Ottawa.
Have you bothered to learn why the truckers organized, weeks ago? Catch up.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

When John Dean calls you beyond a demagogue…priceless.

‘John Dean, 83, was disbarred and detained as a result of the Watergate scandal, which led to Nixon’s resignation in 1974. He responded to Trump on Twitter.

“This is beyond being a demagogue to the stuff of dictators,” he wrote. “He is defying the rule of law.’

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... dean-nixon
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:37 pm
seacoaster wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:27 pm
Have you bothered to learn why the truckers organized, weeks ago? Catch up.
... because they like marching with Nazi flags??
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM

Return to “POLITICS”