Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
wahoomurf

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by wahoomurf »

Old salt:What it says about Judge Ellis is that he's not influenced by unproven allegations or political hysteria.
SAYS? Up close and personal once again. You were in the courtroom and heard him SPEAK of Manafort's "otherwise blameless life"? The campaign manager's "blameless life" was likely a factor for Judge Ellis's decision to choose the sentence he gave.

When you HEARD what he SAID when he sentenced that Congressman from Louisiana,the $90,000 thief,was his tone different?

No doubt you HEARD Trump's campaign manager's attorney's comments.You were there. The charge sheet, at least the one I was sent, didn't include any mention of Russia or Collusion. Did the campaign manger's lawyer REALLY SAY what he allegedly SAID?

Wow do you get around. :!:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

That’s rich. Especially coming from Wahoo.

:lol:
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:33 am That’s rich. Especially coming from Wahoo.

Désolé, Cosmo. But my wife told me I was with her. :shock: I'm having difficulty convincing her that you know where we are,24/7. Better than we do for sure. Trump's campaign manager emphatically denied,on FOX News, he attended the Yale Divinity School. Perhaps you should reach out to him and straighten him out. Did Salt Back REALLY get to the Courthouse to watch the sentencing festivities? I figured you'd know if he was there.What the hell does he know?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

wahoomurf wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:17 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:33 am That’s rich. Especially coming from Wahoo.

Désolé, Cosmo. But my wife told me I was with her. :shock: I'm having difficulty convincing her that you know where we are,24/7. Better than we do for sure. Trump's campaign manager emphatically denied,on FOX News, he attended the Yale Divinity School. Perhaps you should reach out to him and straighten him out. Did Salt Back REALLY get to the Courthouse to watch the sentencing festivities? I figured you'd know if he was there.What the hell does he know?
Maybe murph you should be aware of those drones flying in your backyard? A different kind of predator indeed. ;)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:18 pm
wahoomurf wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:17 pm

Maybe murph you should be aware of those drones flying in your backyard? A different kind of predator indeed. ;)
Never thought of that. Thanks for the suggestion. Going to alert my FAKE FAMILY to look to the skies. We now have to take a different approach to get even with that frustrated, bitter, worthless waste of oxygen.

We'll have to hold a post-prandial strategy session this Easter.

Ná bíodh imní ort a fháil fiú!
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

The ‘Otherwise Blameless Life’ of Paul Manafort

Hopefully the judge in his other trial reads this piece...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Mueller May Drop Second Report That Can’t Be Buried

"Breathless media alerts notwithstanding, there is reason to be skeptical that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s final report is imminent. There are just too many loose ends, including the just-begun Roger Stone prosecution and the not-yet-finished litigation over “Corporation A” and other grand jury witnesses, not to mention the glaring absence of any testimony yet from Donald Trump himself. There may certainly be signs the Mueller investigation is entering its final phases—just not this week.

Still, it’s clearly time to consider the shape of what Mueller will produce as he finishes. The reporting requirements of the special counsel regulations have been exhaustively picked over. What must Mueller report to the attorney general? What may the attorney general do with the report? Will Congress and the public ever see it? The ins and outs of the special counsel report regulations played a significant role in Attorney General William Barr’s January confirmation hearings.

But we may be focusing on the wrong report. There may in fact be two Mueller reports. This is because from the very beginning, Mueller has worn two hats and borne two missions relating to the Russia investigation."

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Interesting reaction to my story. The usual suspects knocking themselves out to make the argument that the AA woman did something that warranted her getting a citation (over and above the simple fact that she was speeding). Not one individual questioned why I did not receive a citation, even though my speeding offense was the greater offense. Everything is equal. :lol: The problem was not her receiving a citation. The problem was that I did not!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
thatsmell

Post by thatsmell »

Why is that a problem? By all means, incriminate yourself, JHU!

;)

Where's Trinity and our other law experts and LEOs weighing in on what may have happened?

Why do things like this happen on a daily basis?

Love to get their take on this.
I never knew no Godfather. I got my own family, Senator."
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:18 am Interesting reaction to my story. The usual suspects knocking themselves out to make the argument that the AA woman did something that warranted her getting a citation (over and above the simple fact that she was speeding). Not one individual questioned why I did not receive a citation, even though my speeding offense was the greater offense. Everything is equal. :lol: The problem was not her receiving a citation. The problem was that I did not!
That pretty much sums it up.
“I wish you would!”
thatsmell

Post by thatsmell »

Perhaps the reason you were let go was because you treated the officer with respect after he dealt with a pain in the ass and he was feeling nice. Or perhaps the officer saw your JHU sticker on your car and assumed you were a doc with a important appointment to save a life. Or Maybe the officer thought you were cute and cut you a break. Or maybe the officer that pulled you over was incompetent. Or a rookie. It could have been a thousand reasons you were let go and the woman wasn't. Including racism.

But you or I will never know what was going through those officers mind that day.
I never knew no Godfather. I got my own family, Senator."
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

thatsmell wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:42 pm Perhaps the reason you were let go was because you treated the officer with respect after he dealt with a pain in the ass and he was feeling nice. Or perhaps the officer saw your JHU sticker on your car and assumed you were a doc with a important appointment to save a life. Or Maybe the officer thought you were cute and cut you a break. Or maybe the officer that pulled you over was incompetent. Or a rookie. It could have been a thousand reasons you were let go and the woman wasn't. Including racism.

But you or I will never know what was going through those officers mind that day.
No sticker of any type on the car. He could not have been too concerned about my schedule, he stopped long enough to admire the car and question me about it. Didn't show him any special respect or any reaction really, simply had my documents in order and ready at hand, given he took what I thought was an inordinate amount of time approaching me. Of course I am just naturally a nice person.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

I have no idea why 72 skated. Highway cops usually write everything. That’s what they do. If you’re asking if different races were treated differently.....I would say we had some people who were very fair and more that were not.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

Leaked Lisa Page Testimony Reveals FBI Was Considering Charging Crooked Hillary under Espionage Act Until DOJ Told Them “No”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ld-them-no

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page testified last year that officials in the bureau, including then-FBI Director James Comey, discussed Espionage Act charges against Hillary Clinton, citing “gross negligence,” but the Justice Department shut them down.

Newly released transcripts from Page’s private testimony in front of a joint task force of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees in July 2018 sheds new light on the internal discussions about an investigation into Clinton’s emails. This goes back to the FBI’s “Midyear Exam” investigation, which looked into whether Clinton committed crimes when she sent and received classified information on her unauthorized private email server while serving as secretary of state.

Comey cleared Clinton of all charges in a press conference on July 5, 2016.

Is it because she's white?
Vail Shootout Champion 2017, 2018
Lake Placid Classic Champion 2018, 2019
Florida Lacrosse Classic Champion 2018 X2, 2019 x2
Who doesn't love ice cream!
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:40 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:41 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:01 pm Ever been in a criminal courtroom? Or a jail? Or seen the stats?

Had one of our cooks in Ann Arbor running through the criminal justice system. Ann Arbor, MI is as white as white gets.

And yet the jail and courtroom was filled with minorities and their families. Coincidence, I'm sure.

Do you think "driving while black" is made up?

Here's one from right down the road in "liberal" Boulder last week. Man had the unmitigated gall to pick up trash in front of his home. Now we can't have that, can we?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... bbab5f7f57

On a Saturday morning about 10 - 12 years ago I was racing (in my high performance sports car) to get to a dental appointment I was slightly late for. I was on the Baltimore beltway on the east side of town. Came off the beltway heading west back towards Baltimore. At the exit was sitting a Baltimore County police radar trap. It was hidden by the off ramp and slight curve. I was through the radar trap before I even saw it. In going through the trap I passed an older car driven by an African American women. There were two COPs working the radar trap. They pulled both of us over. They engaged the black women first, both of them. When a COP finally got around to me, I had my driver's license and registration all ready in my hand and my window rolled down. He took the documents checked them and then with a big smile said "that's a sweet car, mind if I look inside". He checked the car out, while standing at the door, then handed my documents back and said he was just going to give me a verbal warning. He said I was going greater than 20 mph over the speed limit in a commercial zone on a MD primary road. Told me to try to keep the speed down and to have a good day. The woman in the other car, which was going slower than I was, she was standing outside her car with the other officer in his cruiser writing her up when I left for the 30 second trip to my dentist's office.

All things are equal. :lol:
Great story.
Outside of the skin color, how was the lady’s driving record/history/car registration etc?
One dimensional thinking is a liberal trait.
Vail Shootout Champion 2017, 2018
Lake Placid Classic Champion 2018, 2019
Florida Lacrosse Classic Champion 2018 X2, 2019 x2
Who doesn't love ice cream!
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

From the Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... e7c7d83698

"Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page defended herself and the bureau last year against accusations that anti-Trump bias affected federal investigations of the Trump campaign’s suspected Russia ties and of Hillary Clinton’s emails, according to a transcript released Tuesday by the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee.

Page, who came to prominence over anti-Trump texts she exchanged with former FBI counterintelligence official Peter Strzok while both were assigned to the Clinton and Trump investigations, stressed that senior bureau officials were also expressing anti-Clinton animus — but that neither affected how agents working those cases carried out their jobs.

“Many of us in law enforcement dislike the subject of our investigations. We are not keen on pedophiles and fraudsters and spies and human traffickers,” Page said. “That is fine. What would be impermissible is to take that harsh language and to act in some way that was illegal or against the rules. And we don’t do it.”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

laxman3221 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:19 pm Leaked Lisa Page Testimony Reveals FBI Was Considering Charging Crooked Hillary under Espionage Act Until DOJ Told Them “No”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ld-them-no

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page testified last year that officials in the bureau, including then-FBI Director James Comey, discussed Espionage Act charges against Hillary Clinton, citing “gross negligence,” but the Justice Department shut them down.

Newly released transcripts from Page’s private testimony in front of a joint task force of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees in July 2018 sheds new light on the internal discussions about an investigation into Clinton’s emails. This goes back to the FBI’s “Midyear Exam” investigation, which looked into whether Clinton committed crimes when she sent and received classified information on her unauthorized private email server while serving as secretary of state.

Comey cleared Clinton of all charges in a press conference on July 5, 2016.

Is it because she's white?
It probably hasn't occurred to you that this story does not help your case that Orange Duce is being treated unfairly. :lol: Whiny privileged white males. :roll:
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Manafort gets 43 additional months in jail. Total jail time about 7.5 years.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:10 pm Manafort gets 43 additional months in jail. Total jail time about 7.5 years.

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY

And I see NYS is going after him for fruad also, a conviction beyond the pardon reach of o d.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/le ... 58bf070b89
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

CU88 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:05 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:10 pm Manafort gets 43 additional months in jail. Total jail time about 7.5 years.

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY

And I see NYS is going after him for fruad also, a conviction beyond the pardon reach of o d.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/le ... 58bf070b89
16 counts. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Return to “POLITICS”