All Things Environment

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88

Re: All Things Environment

Post by CU88 »

get it to x wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:49 pm
CU88 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:50 pm
get it to x wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:36 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:41 pm
jhu72 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:55 am Observational and theoretical evidence that "panspermia" could be a real mechanism for transporting life between planetary bodies in space.
So you agree with Genesis 2:7 now. Nice to see you coming around jhu.
"Climate Change" is the pagan religion of the left. Rather than sacrifice a virgin they would rather sacrifice our standard of living. I know very few Christian environmentalists. Most are radical Atheists, with an open hostility towards religion. Unlike Christianity and other religions, it 's adherents believe they can actually control their own "god" through their actions.
My early years in the civil engineering world had me dealing with various state and county level Soil Conservation District issues and those staff members told me the biggest violators of soil erosion best management practices were the Amish farmers. These religious wackos claimed religious exemptions and that they were working their gods creation as god instructed them to do so. No regard for stream buffers, water quality, of the watershed. Their god given right to screw their and the down stream "commons" as they see fit.
You just proved my point.
I guess that you are just one of those who like urine & turds in their drinking water?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

CU88 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:07 pm
jhu72 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:55 am Observational and theoretical evidence that "panspermia" could be a real mechanism for transporting life between planetary bodies in space.
"Climate Change" is the pagan religion of the left. Rather than sacrifice a virgin they would rather sacrifice our standard of living. I know very few Christian environmentalists. Most are radical Atheists, with an open hostility towards religion. Unlike Christianity and other religions, it 's adherents believe they can actually control their own "god" through their actions.
My early years in the civil engineering world had me dealing with various state and county level Soil Conservation District issues and those staff members told me the biggest violators of soil erosion best management practices were the Amish farmers. These religious wackos claimed religious exemptions and that they were working their gods creation as god instructed them to do so. No regard for stream buffers, water quality, of the watershed. Their god given right to screw their and the down stream "commons" as they see fit.
I guess that you are just one of those who like urine & turds in their drinking water?
Industrial processes have way more to do with our problems than Amish farmers. You do recall the pfisteria issue from poultry waste at Perdue and other poultry processors? My point is greenies are all in on electric cars without thinking about where the electricity comes from, how much mining is needed and where the end product is buried when its useful life is over. It's like hook up sex. All the pleasure and none of the responsibilities or consequences.
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

get it to x wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:18 am
CU88 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:07 pm
Industrial processes have way more to do with our problems than Amish farmers. You do recall the pfisteria issue from poultry waste at Perdue and other poultry processors? My point is greenies are all in on electric cars without thinking about where the electricity comes from, how much mining is needed and where the end product is buried when its useful life is over. It's like hook up sex. All the pleasure and none of the responsibilities or consequences.
+1 the myopic vision of the environmental fruit loops is pathetic and humorous at the same time. If you want to purchase an electric vehicle, more power to you. That is no longer the issue, your now dictating what ALL of us should be allowed to drive.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

This is stunning, love the video at the end of the article.

https://epicstotle.com/until-now-no-one ... ngle-shot/
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:27 pm
Love Joni
“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Intel’s new chip foundry in Ohio.

“ The site chosen for the new plant, in New Albany, a suburb east of Columbus, is in an area known for inexpensive land and housing. Nearby Ohio State University is a major source of graduates with engineering degrees whom Intel could recruit. Columbus is also centrally located for receiving supplies and for shipping finished chips.”

Joke’s going to be on those Buckeye engineers when they realize the wages will be Chinese scale.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/21/tech ... -ohio.html
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:52 pm Intel’s new chip foundry in Ohio.

“ The site chosen for the new plant, in New Albany, a suburb east of Columbus, is in an area known for inexpensive land and housing. Nearby Ohio State University is a major source of graduates with engineering degrees whom Intel could recruit. Columbus is also centrally located for receiving supplies and for shipping finished chips.”

Joke’s going to be on those Buckeye engineers when they realize the wages will be Chinese scale.

New Albany isn’t inexpensive housing unless you are comparing it to East Coast. Les Wexner basically built that northeast suburb.

https://www.zillow.com/new-albany-oh/
“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:51 pm

New Albany isn’t inexpensive housing unless you are comparing it to East Coast. Les Wexner basically built that northeast suburb.

Les Wexner? Epstein’s gimp?

Rhat place is going to need a lot of sage to cleanse that filth.
Typical Lax Dad

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:50 pm

Yep…..Was with someone that works for L Brands. Documentary in the works….it won’t be pretty.
“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:00 pm

Yep…..Was with someone that works for L Brands. Documentary in the works….it won’t be pretty.
That little community seems like some deviant Stepfordville.
Typical Lax Dad

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:23 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:00 pm

That little community seems like some deviant Stepfordville.
Yep

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features ... -heartland
“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Breathe deep, the gathering gloom...

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... scientists

"The cocktail of chemical pollution that pervades the planet now threatens the stability of global ecosystems upon which humanity depends, scientists have said."

PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

‘ “By using this measure of extremes, we’ve shown that climate change is not something that is uncertain and may happen in the distant future – it’s something that is a historical fact and has occurred already,” said Kyle Van Houtan, at the Monterey Bay Aquarium, US, and one of the research team. “Extreme climate change is here, it’s in the ocean, and the ocean underpins all life on Earth.”’

‘“Oceans are critical to understanding climate change. They cover about 70% of the planet’s surface and absorb more than 90% of global warming heat,” Abraham said. “The new study is helpful because the researchers look at the surface temperatures. It finds there has been a big increase in extreme heat at the ocean’s surface and that the extremes are increasing over time.”‘

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... dlife-seas

‘ When suppertime came, the old cook came on deck sayin'
"Fellas, it's too rough to feed ya"
At seven PM, a main hatchway caved in, he said
"Fellas, it's been good to know ya"’
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Guy had his made in china, 0 degree down sleeping bag with him..........spare us the AI super car nonsense. Yeah, the salted roads of New England are very kind to the underbodies of vehicles. Including EV's. Car washes use HOT water........we understand that dwarf feces heats the water.

Carbon footprint include weekly car washes? Some wash their cars daily, this time of year.

fake news, what "myth" are you talking about ? The article itself stated that cold effects the batteries effeciancy and range.

Once again....our public health gang were on the job in Virginia. Criminal what happened on 95. booze production byproducts work great on roads and preventing these problems. Nicer on cars and our water supply, this stuff. New York thruway uses the stuff. Wonder if there is a surplus of "hand sanitizer", some of it produced with similar ethanol by products.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

That Blind Melon album is sneaky terrific! Shannon Hoon was another tragic loss not that long after Bradley Nowell (lead crooner for Sublime)

No rain (6th or 7th best song on that album)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qVPNONdF58

Ebin - sometimes referred to formerly as Ebennz change(studio demo version-absolutely fantastic, old girlfriend has this rare demo CD I scored at a used record shop in Saratoga titled Sensimilla that Id literally cut a finger off to get back in working conditions)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1QH3s9d40i8

The latter should appeal the the tin foil hat crowd here’s the lyrics to go with fantastic vocals and strong tune

Out my window, cool and bright
Day so slowly into night
Funny, how things look the same
Now that my friend Ebin's changed
Ebin was a cooley that I used to know
Now he's down in the P.L.O.
He's cold kickin' it live with the K.K.K.
No JVC, No JFA
Cooly was sportin' black tennis shoes
He was looking for something to use
With a pistol in his pocket and a bottle of boose
Well, it could be me or it could be you
Oh, feels like my whole life is rearragned
Ebin you've changed
Ebin, Ebin, Ebin, Ebin, you
Oh, oh, you've changed
Oh, you've changed, how you've changed?
I give you a hard time, didn't have to stay
Got outta jail just the very next day