Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Orange Duce

Post by a fan »

The left is correct.

FoxNation is making the EXACT same mistake that the "other side" made with Trump.

How much free airtime is she getting? And FoxNation doesn't understand that a whole nation of moderates and liberals feel
the same way that Trump's "forgotten voter" did. Doubly so for millenials. So the more they hear, the more they like. And all it is is the
torch handed from Bernie. So get rid of Cortez, and more will spring up until you fix the inequity and gamed system.

Ask a millenial if they'd cut defense spending by 30% if it meant free college for their kids and free health care.

The more Trump hands money and power to the 1%, the more powerful Cortez and her crew will become.

It's the same backlash that brought us Trump, folks.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:28 pm Clinton did nothing illegal with Whitewater.

Was still impeached by the House.

You and I both know if Mueller did the same hit job Starr did, and made Trump take the stand for his many public lies surrounding the case, he'd go to prison for roughly 1,000 years for all the non stop lying he'd do. Entering his name into the record would be the only truthful thing he'd say on the stand.

All it would take is holding Trump to the same standard we held Slick Willy to.....
Maybe we will, if Mueller delivers physical evidence with Trump's DNA & recordings of him witness tampering.

That's why they changed the Special Prosecutor law.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/11/nyre ... trump.html

NY AG has some questions, sparked by Michael Cohen’s answers to AOC.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Trinity wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:22 am https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/11/nyre ... trump.html

NY AG has some questions, sparked by Michael Cohen’s answers to AOC.
or... Michael Cohen’s answers sparked by Team Schiff witness tampering ;)
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Everyone is so unfair to Trump.

Or one side does their homework and one does not:

At the first press conference in 42 days...
Reporter: Why did the president write a check to Michael Cohen for $35,000 in August of 2017 while he was here in the White House? What was that money for?

Sarah Sanders: I'm not aware of the specific topic.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Trump's CryBaby Brigade already caterwauling about how UNFAIR everyone is to Dear Leader. If they'd just LEAVE HIM ALONE and let him LEAD, how great would our country be??

So comforting to know that no conservative (or "moderate" for that matter) will EVER AGAIN question the morals, ethics or leadership qualities of ANY progressive EVER AGAIN.

They have set the bar so low that it is virtually underground.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
CU88

Post by CU88 »

I see that the r's are about to add Ludite policies to their platform for 2020...

Space Force funding to buy Chinese bottle rockets?

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Airplanes are becoming far too complex to fly. Pilots are no longer needed, but rather computer scientists from MIT. I see it all the time in many products. Always seeking to go one unnecessary step further, when often old and simpler is far better. Split second decisions are....

How is this possibly MAGA?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

CU88 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:36 am I see that the r's are about to add Ludite policies to their platform for 2020...

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Airplanes are becoming far too complex to fly. Pilots are no longer needed, but rather computer scientists from MIT. I see it all the time in many products. Always seeking to go one unnecessary step further, when often old and simpler is far better. Split second decisions are....

Classic response to someone who feels left behind by change. Absolute BS in terms of reality - you might need the computer scientist from MIT to understand the detailed under-the-hood workings of the subsystems, but any complexity in the pilot's job is more related to the fact that our expectations of what an airplane can and should do have changed. You want simple - get an old DC3. You want to make money flying people - that really won't work at the scale we expect for air travel.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:18 pm
Sweet words from the Speaker of the House of the United States Congress.To wit.“Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country,” Pelosi said. “And he’s just not worth it.”
Translation : after 3 years of hyping Trump - Russia collusion, we can't make the case, unless Mueller delivers something.
Wow. Another gullible FLHS member who believes Mueller has hyped (?) this mystical "RUSSIA COLLUSION". :roll: SAD! Not even close. When have you ever heard Mueller mention RUSSIA COLLUSION? Trump, Huckabuck and Manafort's lawyer appear to be among the few remaining entities who regurgitate those 2 words.

COLLUSION AIN'T A CRIME. LYING IS.

Perhaps you are among the many that hope the impeachment option is utilized. William Jefferson Clinton, a person who was once the POTUS faced impeachment for getting at least one "Lewinsky".( Kraft Curiosity ?)The result...no proof of collusion or lying about those "magic moments".

But the silver lining...that chap's popularity ratings went up to 73%. I wouldn't be surprised TrumpNation will push to have the PelosiPosse, impeach Trump. When impeachment fails, Trump's numbers will surpass his existing record of having the biggest, highest, most enormously astronomical numbers of any POTUS!
old salt

Post by old salt »

CU88 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:36 am I see that the r's are about to add Ludite policies to their platform for 2020...

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

You want defense from attack by ballistic missiles, it has to be done from space (remotely).

You want effective & real time surveillance to defend against hypersonic cruise missiles, it has to be done from space (remotely).

It takes an independent Space Force to keep the Fighter Pilot Mafia from soaking up all the $$$ if it stays a USAF function.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wahoomurf wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:21 pm
Sweet words from the Speaker of the House of the United States Congress.To wit.“Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country,” Pelosi said. “And he’s just not worth it.”
Translation : after 3 years of hyping Trump - Russia collusion, we can't make the case, unless Mueller delivers something.
Wow. Another gullible FLHS member who believes Mueller has hyped (?) this mystical "RUSSIA COLLUSION". :roll: SAD! Not even close. When have you ever heard Mueller mention RUSSIA COLLUSION? Trump, Huckabuck and Manafort's lawyer appear to be among the few remaining entities who regurgitate those 2 words.

Perhaps you are among the many that hope the impeachment option is utilized. William Jefferson Clinton, a person who was once the POTUS faced impeachment for getting at least one "Lewinsky".( Kraft Curiosity ?)The result...no proof of collusion or lying about those "magic moments".

But the silver lining...that chap's popularity ratings went up to 73%. I wouldn't be surprised TrumpNation will push to have the PelosiPosse, impeach Trump. When impeachment fails, Trump's numbers will surpass his existing record of having the biggest, highest, most enormously astronomical numbers of any POTUS!
It is in keeping with his role as spokesperson.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

old salt wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:21 pm

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

You want defense from attack by ballistic missiles, it has to be done from space (remotely).

You want effective & real time surveillance to defend against hypersonic cruise missiles, it has to be done from space (remotely).

It takes an independent Space Force to keep the Fighter Pilot Mafia from soaking up all the $$$ if it stays a USAF function.
I agree, but you are so blinded by your devotion to o d that you totally miss the point.

Tell me how claiming that planes are too high tech, your hero is going to push our future generations into STEM educational programs; to get the obviously required knowledge and skill set to even contemplate the technology that you want???

"...old and simpler is far better."

PATHETIC
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Trump administration preparing to close international immigration offices New plan would shutter U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services offices worldwide that handle emergencies, adoption petitions and citizenship applications from U.S. military families.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html
smoova

Post by smoova »

CU88 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:17 pm "...old and simpler is far better."
Subtle way to introduce a 2020 slogan that is sure to resonate with the base ...
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Of all people, Trump is seen autographing Bibles!

Antichrist is here! :twisted:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
old salt

Post by old salt »

Trinity wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:43 am Any chance we get a Secretary of Defense someday?
Tulsi Gabbard -- as soon as she gets out of the Presidential race or is expelled from the House (D) caucus by Nancy.

{just kidding emoji}
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:26 pm Of all people, Trump is seen autographing Bibles!

Evidently they fetch $325 on ebay.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:24 pm
wahoomurf wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:21 pm

It is in keeping with his role as spokesperson.
The Ancient Mariner knows all, sees all and, is happy to share that knowledge. To his credit, the Ancient Mariner, in addition to reading very specific newspapers, Senescent NaCl (SN) supplements his wisdom via the internet and reading certain books, from his local library.

Will Rogers didn't have as many paths to knowledge as SN. No matter, SN's wisdom parallels WR's endgame: "All I know is just what I read in the papers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance." QED, SN! ;)
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

foreverlax wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:55 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:26 pm Of all people, Trump is seen autographing Bibles!

Evidently they fetch $325 on ebay.
Trump keeps his copy in the Jakes. Never know when you'll run out of toilet paper. :?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

wahoomurf wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:00 pm
Trump keeps his copy in the Jakes. Never know when you'll run out of toilet paper. :?

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq

Return to “POLITICS”