All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

Typical Lax Dad

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:01 pm
CU88 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:45 pm THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS
Omicron is now the dominant COVID strain in the U.S., making up 73% of new infections

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronaviru ... 3-of-cases

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention numbers showed nearly a six-fold increase in omicron's share of infections in only one week.

Vaccines and booster shots must be federally mandated to protect us all.
Two employees ( in their 50's) both vaccinated, not boosted, just had to sit down for a few days with the recent variant. Back to ~90% on day 4. Kaiser told them no access to monoclonal antibodies for about 7 days. Minor sore throat and cough...that was about it.

Seems there is a shortage....which has been going on since September......anyone asked Biden why?
Unvaccinated are sapping supply…… ask Joe.

https://www.nhregister.com/news/amp/Yal ... 699382.php
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:40 pm
Omicron is now the dominant COVID strain in the U.S., making up 73% of new infections

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention numbers showed nearly a six-fold increase in omicron's share of infections in only one week.

Two employees ( in their 50's) both vaccinated, not boosted, just had to sit down for a few days with the recent variant. Back to ~90% on day 4. Kaiser told them no access to monoclonal antibodies for about 7 days. Minor sore throat and cough...that was about it.

Seems there is a shortage....which has been going on since September......anyone asked Biden why?

:lol: Awesome. Unvaxxed first. Because of course they are. And yes, YA, obviously we should blame Biden for this.

And they will, naturally, take these wholly unproved treatments without question, right? Side effects? What side effects? Only the CovidVax has side effects.

Oh, and don't forget folks, we the taxpayers are PAYING these idiots to create a shortage of other treatments and access to hospital beds, because this is all on the Federal dime.

We're a nation of toddlers. And watching a bunch of lifelong Conservatives cheer this behavior on is just a freaking delight.

We should avoid the Xmas rush, and surrender to China now. Or hell, surrender to Mexico, China probably doesn't want us. :lol: ;)
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:06 pm

:lol: Awesome. Unvaxxed first. Because of course they are. And yes, YA, obviously we should blame Biden for this.

And they will, naturally, take these wholly unproved treatments without question, right? Side effects? What side effects? Only the CovidVax has side effects.

Oh, and don't forget folks, we the taxpayers are PAYING these idiots to create a shortage of other treatments and access to hospital beds, because this is all on the Federal dime.

We're a nation of toddlers. And watching a bunch of lifelong Conservatives cheer this behavior on is just a freaking delight.

We should avoid the Xmas rush, and surrender to China now. Or hell, surrender to Mexico, China probably doesn't want us. :lol: ;)
They don’t trust the government until they do.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectious ... id19/94937

These people don’t want me in charge. I would be brutal.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2021100 ... -treatment
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:10 pm

For the record, I agree 100% with this method of deciding who gets treatment. But I don't have to like it.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:17 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:10 pm

For the record, I agree 100% with this method of deciding who gets treatment. But I don't have to like it.
Unless someone has a legitimate reason for not being vaccinated, they would get a low priority from me. Like flying standby or using one of those friends and family airline tickets. If there is something leftover, fine.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

remind me to not nominate you for dictator.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:48 pm remind me to not nominate you for dictator.
I would be worse….. a “settling all family business” type. Would probably eventually be assassinated by someone in my inner circle because I wouldn’t have time for foolishness and would be a “I am only asking once” type…..Someone would figure that they had better get me before I eventually get them.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:55 pm
wgdsr wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:48 pm remind me to not nominate you for dictator.
I would be worse….. a “settling all family business” type. Would probably eventually be assassinated by someone in my inner circle because I wouldn’t have time for foolishness and would be a “I am only asking once” type…..Someone would figure that they had better get me before I eventually get them.
you'd have a whole lot of killing to do. lot of unhealthy people out there by lifestyle choice.
watch your back!!!
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Wonder if Phizer and Moderna made the monoclonal treatments if we’d have enough. Makes you wonder why we have a shortage when there are more vaccinated then not vaccinated.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:04 pm Wonder if Phizer and Moderna made the monoclonal treatments if we’d have enough. Makes you wonder why we have a shortage when there are more vaccinated then not vaccinated.
Because we put our chips on vaccinations. And if I was in charge, like Trump was in directing all these choices?

I would have made the same choice, because it would have NEVER occurred to me that our vaccine refusal would be over 5%.

Finding a vaccine (three of them) within, what, 8 months of ID'ing the CoronaVirus is a crowning achievement for mankind. Right up there with the wheel. And yes, I'm serious.

Tip of the hat to Trump on his choices. Oh, the irony. And he just got his booster.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:59 pm
you'd have a whole lot of killing to do. lot of unhealthy people out there by lifestyle choice.
watch your back!!!
I would let the virus take care of a good chunk of it. You on public assistance and are not vaccinated, I would have a “separate” hospital for those folks. Been done before.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:04 pm

Wonder if Phizer and Moderna made the monoclonal treatments if we’d have enough. Makes you wonder why we have a shortage when there are more vaccinated then not vaccinated.
pfizer and Moderna are maximizing shareholder value. You want nationalized pharmaceutical companies? Elect me President and I will nationalize a lot of companies for you. Please vote for me.
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:52 pm
watch your back!!!
I would let the virus take care of a good chunk of it. You on public assistance and are not vaccinated, I would have a “separate” hospital for those folks. Been done before.
Or a program similar to welfare reform in the 90's, work for your COVID-care first and then get treatments. But the COVID-care is maxed out to certain timeframe or cost ceiling.

Letting these people suck of the Federal teet too much nad they will never go off it. It is for their own good and the good of their thug children.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

CU88 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:57 pm
watch your back!!!
Or a program similar to welfare reform in the 90's, work for your COVID-care first and then get treatments. But the COVID-care is maxed out to certain timeframe or cost ceiling.

Letting these people suck of the Federal teet too much nad they will never go off it. It is for their own good and the good of their thug children.
If on any public assistance and the Father isn’t vaccinated but the wife is, make the father move out or cut off the family benefits….it’s effective….none of this is new.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

watch your back!!!
you're a trip.

but i like biden's ideas and promises a year and change ago. comprehensive.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:17 pm
watch your back!!!
you're a trip.

but i like biden's ideas and promises a year and change ago. comprehensive.
These unvaccinated folks are dragging us down. I would provide cover for the rest of the world. The unvaccinated would be my guests, as old sailor called it, at some nice encampments around the country until they got vaccinated. The last time we did it, the threshold to depart camp was higher. Been done before.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

yes. that wouldn't cause any unintended consequences. just let me know the nomination deadline. prison stocks lookin' up!
#wwdd
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

watch your back!!!
Not vaxxed? No treatment.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:31 pm yes. that wouldn't cause any unintended consequences. just let me know the nomination deadline. prison stocks lookin' up!
#wwdd
He was too soft.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”