January 6, 2021: Insurrection or “normal tourist” visitation?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: January 6, 2021: Insurrection or “normal tourist” visitation?

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:52 pm :mrgreen: up
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:46 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:32 pm
ggait wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:23 pm Oh please just stop with the mouth breather gaslighting bull shirt, Salty.

FYI, the mouth breather governor from OK has raised no objection to any of the 17 other vaccinations that NG service members are required to get for diseases such as Anthrax, Chickenpox, Polio, Rabies, Typhoid, and Measles, Mumps, and Rubella.

Just kick the anti-vax mouth breathers out of the NG if they won't take the shot. Fork 'em.

They likely suck as soldiers anyway. Probably the kind of jack wad service members (of which there were soooo many) storming the Capital on 1/6. Good Riddance!!!!
We no longer have conscripts to fill the ranks. You don't know how good they are as soldiers. The Army just lost 2 Battalion Commanders over this. Let's see how many more Marines we lose. It's totally unnecessary.
https://www.defenseone.com/policy/2021/ ... al/359880/

It's not just a problem in OK. https://www.defenseone.com/policy/2021/ ... ds/359827/
Guess they don’t believe in chain of command. Promote someone else that can follow orders.
Did you even read the link OS posted? I was regular army. When my unit deployed to Panama in 1980 we had no choice about our vaccinations. We went into a room and received every vaccination uncle Sam told us we needed. The National Guard are called "citizen soldiers" for a reason. It gets much more complicated for these CO because their soldiers are citizens first. If your RA, different story.
That doesn't hunt, either. Essentially, you're both saying the National Guard is some joke, and that they'll never be deployed.

And this isn't the last vaccine we'll need them to take, fellas.

The ENTIRE reason that this is even at issue is BS right wing propaganda. A political football being exploited to chase down votes.

As I wrote earlier------I'll believe that Republican leaders are serious about refusing to mandate vaccines the minute they strike down the vaccine mandates in their home State.

The FACT that they aren't doing that tells you all you need to know------they aren't honestly against government vaccine mandates, and they are taking their voters for yet another ride.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ggait wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:23 pm Oh please just stop with the mouth breather gaslighting bull shirt, Salty.

FYI, the mouth breather governor from OK has raised no objection to any of the 17 other vaccinations that NG service members are required to get for diseases such as Anthrax, Chickenpox, Polio, Rabies, Typhoid, and Measles, Mumps, and Rubella.

Just kick the anti-vax mouth breathers out of the NG if they won't take the shot. Fork 'em.

They likely suck as soldiers anyway. Probably the kind of jack wad service members (of which there were soooo many) storming the Capital on 1/6. Good Riddance!!!!
We no longer have conscripts to fill the ranks. You don't know how good they are as soldiers. The Army just lost 2 Battalion Commanders over this. Let's see how many more Marines we lose. It's totally unnecessary.

It's not just a problem in OK. https://www.defenseone.com/policy/2021/ ... ds/359827/
Guess they don’t believe in chain of command. Promote someone else that can follow orders.
Did you even read the link OS posted? I was regular army. When my unit deployed to Panama in 1980 we had no choice about our vaccinations. We went into a room and received every vaccination uncle Sam told us we needed. The National Guard are called "citizen soldiers" for a reason. It gets much more complicated for these CO because their soldiers are citizens first. If your RA, different story.
I thought some were let go?
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:01 pm

That doesn't hunt, either. Essentially, you're both saying the National Guard is some joke, and that they'll never be deployed.

The ENTIRE reason that this is even at issue is BS right wing propaganda. A political football being exploited to chase down votes.

As I wrote earlier------I'll believe that Republican leaders are serious about refusing to mandate vaccines the minute they strike down the vaccine mandates in their home State.

The FACT that they aren't doing that tells you all you need to know------they aren't honestly against government vaccine mandates, and they are taking their voters for yet another ride.
You mean they aren’t being paid to play weekend dress up soldier?
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

How many service members -- Active, Reserve & Guard -- will be unnecessarily lost over this failure in political leadership ?
"Lost" because they don't follow orders?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

CU88 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:23 pm

How many service members -- Active, Reserve & Guard -- will be unnecessarily lost over this failure in political leadership ?
Don’t need it. That’s why they have been relieved.
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

If they prioritize making uninformed partisan political statements over following lawful orders, there is no loss. They are not qualified to serve and we should be pleased they will be kicked out of the service. The armed forces are better off without them.

None of these guys have any objections to the other 17 required vaccinations. And their religious and health objections to the Covid vax will have been carefully reviewed and found to be utter bull shirt.

If your priority is to be an ignorant mouth breather and/or MAGA a-hole, time for you to move on. We don't want or need you.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:15 pm

Of course they are being paid. They are " weekend warriors". They have real jobs in the real world. When your RA the government owns you. I never remember having a choice on our vaccinations way back when. We were following orders.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:40 pm

Of course they are being paid. They are " weekend warriors". They have real jobs in the real world. When your RA the government owns you. I never remember having a choice on our vaccinations way back when. We were following orders.
These people are being unlawfully removed.
“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Listen to Inspector Clouseau - especially his last line, stick around to the end of this short clip for the answer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:46 pm

These people are being unlawfully removed.
All I am saying is the weekend warriors fall into a gray area in the military structure. Regular Army is RA 365/24/7. NG soldiers serve one weekend a month. Are you still a soldier when your off duty and working at your real job? IMO this is where these soldiers have a valid point. I don't have an answer. I do know I went to basic and AIT with a lot of weekend warriors.. NG and AR. We were assigned to our permanent duty units. They went home to college or their real world jobs.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:49 pm

Listen to Inspector Clouseau - especially his last line, stick around to the end of this short clip for the answer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry but as much as I love Inspector Clouseau I don't understand the clip.
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:48 pm
Kismet wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:49 pm

Sorry but as much as I love Inspector Clouseau I don't understand the clip.
You said - "When your RA the government owns you. I never remember having a choice on our vaccinations way back when. We were following orders."
Then listen to Clouseau's last line in the clip - "Not Anymore!"
old salt

Post by old salt »

This is nothing new. Apparently Biden, & those advising him, learned nothing from the anthrax vaccination fiasco.
How many healthy young service members, with acquired immunity, perfectly able to survive if infected,
will be needlessly run out of the service ?
It's as if we've learned nothing about Covid in the past 2 years.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pent ... igh-price/

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-arm ... -failures/

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/opinio ... -his-case/
Last edited by old salt on Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:56 pm This is nothing new. Apparently Biden, & those advising him, learned nothing from the anthrax vaccination fiasco.
How many healthy young service members, with acquired immunity, perfectly able to survive if infected, will be needlessly run out of the service ?

We have learned COVID has killed anywhere between 5 million and 20 million people.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

This is nothing new. Apparently Biden, & those advising him, learned nothing from the anthrax vaccination fiasco.
How many healthy young service members, with acquired immunity, perfectly able to survive if infected,

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-arm ... -failures/

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/opinio ... -his-case/
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:38 pm
If they prioritize making uninformed partisan political statements over following lawful orders, there is no loss. They are not qualified to serve and we should be pleased they will be kicked out of the service. The armed forces are better off without them.

None of these guys have any objections to the other 17 required vaccinations. And their religious and health objections to the Covid vax will have been carefully reviewed and found to be utter bull shirt.

If your priority is to be an ignorant mouth breather and/or MAGA a-hole, time for you to move on. We don't want or need you.
Now many of the other 17 required vaccinations are administered under an Emergency Use Authorization ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:01 pm This is nothing new. Apparently Biden, & those advising him, learned nothing from the anthrax vaccination fiasco.
And after you let give them a pass on this vaccine, OS...what happens with the next life saving vaccine for a different virus...and even more refuse to take it?

OS, for F's sake----we have States with >50% vaccine rates. What's your brilliant plan if we tell our armed forces "you don't have to take vaccines", and they agree, and stop taking vaccines....and then we get an outbreak with a new virus?

Now what? Half our troops are out of service, and we need them to.....oh, I don't know....defend our country?

Lost at sea.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:59 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:56 pm This is nothing new. Apparently Biden, & those advising him, learned nothing from the anthrax vaccination fiasco.
How many healthy young service members, with acquired immunity, perfectly able to survive if infected, will be needlessly run out of the service ?

We have learned COVID has killed anywhere between 5 million and 20 million people.
How many of them could pass the military's Physical Readiness Test standards & meet the military's BMI requirement ?
You're an expert on stupid, for sure.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:18 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:01 pm This is nothing new. Apparently Biden, & those advising him, learned nothing from the anthrax vaccination fiasco.
And after you let give them a pass on this vaccine, OS...what happens with the next life saving vaccine for a different virus...and even more refuse to take it?

OS, for F's sake----we have States with >50% vaccine rates. What's your brilliant plan if we tell our armed forces "you don't have to take vaccines", and they agree, and stop taking vaccines....and then we get an outbreak with a new virus?

Now what? Half our troops are out of service, and we need them to.....oh, I don't know....defend our country?

Lost at sea.
How many active duty service members died from covid before they were vaccinated ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:15 pm
ggait wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:38 pm

Now many of the other 17 required vaccinations are administered under an Emergency Use Authorization ?
What rock have you been sleeping under that you don't know Pfizer received full FDA approval way back in August?

Return to “POLITICS”