All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

Typical Lax Dad

Re: United States Begins Discharging Unvaccinated Military Personnel

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

DocBarrister wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:01 pm If you can’t follow orders and don’t have the common sense or courage to get vaccinated, you don’t deserve the privilege of serving in the United States Armed Forces. Mandatory vaccinations in the American military dates back to the Continental Army when General George Washington mandated small pox inoculations. https://www.newsweek.com/list-vaccines- ... 1228?amp=1

The Air Force removed 27 people for failing to obey orders to get vaccinated against the coronavirus, a spokesperson said Monday, marking the U.S. military’s first apparent dismissals of those who refuse the shots.

More than 94 percent of the Air Force is fully vaccinated, according to its data. But tens of thousands of active-duty members of the military have declined the vaccines, a show of defiance in a culture built around following orders.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... B2EYT6UP5Y

Getting a Covid-19 vaccine isn’t hard … millions of young children have received the vaccine.

DocBarrister
Give them all a dishonorable discharge, unless they have a valid reason….
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by youthathletics »

Yea....let’s force a pregnant women to get vaccinated worried about her child, but allow her to terminate it at will. #PickALane
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:29 pm Yea....let’s force a pregnant women to get vaccinated worried about her child, but allow her to terminate it at will. #PickALane
What’s your standing? Who is keeping score?
“I wish you would!”
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:29 pm Yea....let’s force a pregnant women to get vaccinated worried about her child, but allow her to terminate it at will. #PickALane
Covid-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and highly recommended for pregnant women.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... nancy.html

As for your anti-choice views … this isn’t the 1950s, and the United States is not a theocracy like Iran.

DocBarrister :?
@DocBarrister
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Very interesting, informative discussion on Rogan with Dr. Peter McCullough

Warning: vaccination zealots won't like what he says

https://open.spotify.com/show/4rOoJ6Egrf8K2IrywzwOMk
ardilla secreta

Re: United States Begins Discharging Unvaccinated Military Personnel

Post by ardilla secreta »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:43 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:01 pm If you can’t follow orders and don’t have the common sense or courage to get vaccinated, you don’t deserve the privilege of serving in the United States Armed Forces. Mandatory vaccinations in the American military dates back to the Continental Army when General George Washington mandated small pox inoculations. https://www.newsweek.com/list-vaccines- ... 1228?amp=1

The Air Force removed 27 people for failing to obey orders to get vaccinated against the coronavirus, a spokesperson said Monday, marking the U.S. military’s first apparent dismissals of those who refuse the shots.

More than 94 percent of the Air Force is fully vaccinated, according to its data. But tens of thousands of active-duty members of the military have declined the vaccines, a show of defiance in a culture built around following orders.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... B2EYT6UP5Y

Getting a Covid-19 vaccine isn’t hard … millions of young children have received the vaccine.

DocBarrister
Give them all a dishonorable discharge, unless they have a valid reason….
They should be reassigned as Permanent Latrine Orderlies (PLO).
https://youtu.be/BOGXHwhj_n0
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

DocBarrister wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:14 pm
Covid-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and highly recommended for pregnant women.

As for your anti-choice views … this isn’t the 1950s, and the United States is not a theocracy like Iran.

What happened to my body my choice? Crazy how you want to control women Doc, sad.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:13 am

What happened to my body my choice? Crazy how you want to control women Doc, sad.
It is their choice. But they don't get to keep their gov't job.
Applies to men and women.
No special discrimination controlling women.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:17 am

:roll: Such a chauvinist.
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:21 am

Your crew all vaccinated yet or do you still have hold outs? That Trini cat ever get vaxxed?
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:25 am Your crew all vaccinated yet or do you still have hold outs? That Trini cat ever get vaxxed?
All but a handful...those sent in exemptions. Not following the Trini(dad) comment.
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:29 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:25 am Your crew all vaccinated yet or do you still have hold outs? That Trini cat ever get vaxxed?
All but a handful...those sent in exemptions. Not following the Trini(dad) comment.
He hadn’t been vaxxed last time you mentioned him. Just checking. Religious exemptions or medical?
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

We are sitting at around 68% vaccinated, 17% exempt and the rest are holdouts, waiting to see what happens, or planning something else.
Just under 100 employees.
But all HR actions are on hold with the federal stay and the holidays upon us.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:30 am
He hadn’t been vaxxed last time you mentioned him. Just checking. Religious exemptions or medical?
You may be mixing up to conversations, the Trinidad cat was from a VAERS conversation. Hope is swelling went down though. :lol:
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:38 am We are sitting at around 68% vaccinated, 17% exempt and the rest are holdouts, waiting to see what happens, or planning something else.
Thanks. Are the exemptions, religious or mostly medical exemptions? Was talking about it yesterday and was wondering how your experience differed.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:41 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:30 am
You may be mixing up to conversations, the Trinidad cat was from a VAERS conversation. Hope is swelling went down though. :lol:
I thought you had a guy from Trinidad that said he wasn’t getting vaccinated. I may be mistaken.
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:43 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:38 am We are sitting at around 68% vaccinated, 17% exempt and the rest are holdouts, waiting to see what happens, or planning something else.
Thanks. Are the exemptions, religious or mostly medical exemptions? Was talking about it yesterday and was wondering how your experience differed.
If my memory serves me, we had about 15 exemptions, ~5-6 are medical, ~9-10 religious.
As for the holdouts. We have zero info from them. And we were advised not to ask. My unofficial info is most are non-vaxxed, but do a have a couple who are vaxxed, but simply not providing the company with any info.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:21 am

:lol: exactly the opposite.
Women face same repercussions of men, and, unlike abortion issue, no special penalties and requirements on women that men don't face.

But you're probably just kidding...use a wink emoji... ;)
Bart

Post by Bart »

Latest on Paxlovid...Pfizers covid protease inhibitor.

Data indicates 89% effectiveness at end of trial for High Risk individuals. Very good news. Have not seen the data. Write up from STAT

https://www.statnews.com/2021/12/14/pfi ... pany-says/

Return to “POLITICS”