All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

wgdsr

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:14 pm
wgdsr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:03 pm
if you keep this up, you're gonna run into a real problem with folks that say we've done far worse than about anywhere in the world.

actually haven't checked in a couple weeks, how's europe doing most recently?
I haven’t been keeping up with death counts lately….and haven’t aggregated all of the European countries…..been watching hoops. Banchero is the real deal. Karl Malone with a handle or Ben Simmons with a jumper! Emoni Bates has not developed. I never liked his game and like it even less now.
banchero can play some. needs to get the cramping issue worked out. more like karl-anthony towns with some lift to me.

saw memphis against va tech, they're a mess of schoolground, bates a primary offender. penny and larry are gliding. memphis will pull a high seed, short them in the tourney.

my hoos almost finished a valiant comeback last night. they're building so far.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wgdsr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:07 pm
if you keep this up, you're gonna run into a real problem with folks that say we've done far worse than about anywhere in the world.

I haven’t been keeping up with death counts lately….and haven’t aggregated all of the European countries…..been watching hoops. Banchero is the real deal. Karl Malone with a handle or Ben Simmons with a jumper! Emoni Bates has not developed. I never liked his game and like it even less now.
banchero can play some. needs to get the cramping issue worked out. more like karl-anthony towns with some lift to me.

saw memphis against va tech, they're a mess of schoolground, bates a primary offender. penny and larry are gliding. memphis will pull a high seed, short them in the tourney.

Duke vs OSU starting now.
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Televangelist who called vaccine mandate a sin against god dies of COVID. He was taking ivermectin which proved ineffective.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:48 pm Televangelist who called vaccine mandate a sin against god dies of COVID. He was taking ivermectin which proved ineffective.

"Ahead of his death, Marcus' son, Jonathan, said there was "no doubt" in his mind that his father's COVID-19 battle was a "spiritual attack from the enemy.""

Reverend Ike did it
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Interesting headline and story.....LeBron in "covid protocol" but not noted if he was positive. And according to him, was just vaccinated, a little over two months ago. https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/327 ... les-lakers
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:01 am Interesting headline and story.....LeBron in "covid protocol" but not noted if he was positive. And according to him, was just vaccinated, a little over two months ago. https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/327 ... les-lakers
Wouldn’t surprise me if he only had one shot or J&J. He’s careless.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/327 ... y-findings
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:49 am
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:01 am Interesting headline and story.....LeBron in "covid protocol" but not noted if he was positive. And according to him, was just vaccinated, a little over two months ago. https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/327 ... les-lakers

But he’s such a great businessman and student of all things…

(Hate his PR machine it’s so ridiculous)
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:01 pm

He tries too hard. My nephew ran with LeBron and his crew during his freshman year of college. He had a ball. He moved to Texas and lost touch but may still be in touch with Maverick Carter.
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Another judge blocks the vaccine mandate.

Not sure how many states we are up to so far.
  • President Joe Biden issued a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for federal contractors.
  • US District Judge Gregory Van Tatenhove granted a request to halt Biden's mandate on Tuesday.
  • Tatenhove said Biden exceeded his authority when he issued the mandate.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/j ... entnewsntp
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:35 pm
wgdsr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:07 pm

Duke vs OSU starting now.
nice win for your bucknuts, particularly after saturday. even better to take their lunch money with an end of game run.
and i, aware that my days of watching k lose are numbered, will relish every one of them.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:09 pm Another judge blocks the vaccine mandate.

Not sure how many states we are up to so far.
  • President Joe Biden issued a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for federal contractors.
  • US District Judge Gregory Van Tatenhove granted a request to halt Biden's mandate on Tuesday.
  • Tatenhove said Biden exceeded his authority when he issued the mandate.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/j ... entnewsntp
Come the first coupe weeks of January....the poo is gonna hit the fan. I wonder what their contingency plans will be.

My guess, is that most skilled labor is already reluctant to get vaccinated, and when all those contractors and employees are gone.....so goes the most of their votes as well. This could get real messy.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:25 pm
Come the first coupe weeks of January....the poo is gonna hit the fan. I wonder what their contingency plans will be.

My guess, is that most skilled labor is already reluctant to get vaccinated, and when all those contractors and employees are gone.....so goes the most of their votes as well. This could get real messy.
Can you clarify what you mean here? Both paragraphs are vague.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:48 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:25 pm
1. Come the first coupe weeks of January....the poo is gonna hit the fan. I wonder what their contingency plans will be.

2. My guess, is that most skilled labor is already reluctant to get vaccinated, and when all those contractors and employees are gone.....so goes the most of their votes as well. This could get real messy.
Can you clarify what you mean here? Both paragraphs are vague.
The line in the sand;
1. Can the federal govt afford to lose over 32k employees on vax d-day. (the remaining 8% not vaccinated)
2. With all these contractors that have Federal Contracts (ours included) the mess that will ensue juggling paperwork and/or terminations, testing results for those under waivers or refusals of the jab.

The Biden administration needs to convey that the Federal Gov't is ready and prepared for all things that happen thereafter.

And good for Biden and the democrats if they are willing to risk votes when terminations take place.
~Livy

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

1st omicron case has hit the USA. Being reported in San Francisco this afternoon.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
CU88

Post by CU88 »

How do these people NOT get vaccinated???

About one in 10 lung transplants in the U.S. now go to COVID-19 patients. The trend is raising questions about the ethics of allocating a scarce resource to people who have chosen not to be vaccinated.

https://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/2021-11-2 ... ng-quickly
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
tech37

Post by tech37 »

CU88 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:53 pm How do these people NOT get vaccinated???

About one in 10 lung transplants in the U.S. now go to COVID-19 patients. The trend is raising questions about the ethics of allocating a scarce resource to people who have chosen not to be vaccinated.

https://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/2021-11-2 ... ng-quickly
How many Americans are obese? How do these people NOT get in shape? Their immune systems would improve greatly.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:04 pm The line in the sand;
1. Can the federal govt afford to lose over 32k employees on vax d-day. (the remaining 8% not vaccinated)
Of course! How many times has your team told us the Federal Government is too big? And they'll rehire in about 20 seconds. These are Federal jobs....pretty much like winning the lottery in 2021... if you can't code.
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:04 pm 2. With all these contractors that have Federal Contracts (ours included) the mess that will ensue juggling paperwork and/or terminations, testing results for those under waivers or refusals of the jab.
Welcome to Federal contracting, where the whims that arrive every four years make life difficult.
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:04 pm And good for Biden and the democrats if they are willing to risk votes when terminations take place.
So what's the thought here? You think 2021's anti vaxxers are going to vote for a Democrat? Really? :lol: ;)
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:58 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:04 pm The line in the sand;
Of course! How many times has your team told us the Federal Government is too big? And they'll rehire in about 20 seconds. These are Federal jobs....pretty much like winning the lottery in 2021... if you can't code.
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:04 pm 2. With all these contractors that have Federal Contracts (ours included) the mess that will ensue juggling paperwork and/or terminations, testing results for those under waivers or refusals of the jab.
Welcome to Federal contracting, where the whims that arrive every four years make life difficult.
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:04 pm And good for Biden and the democrats if they are willing to risk votes when terminations take place.
So what's the thought here? You think 2021's anti vaxxers are going to vote for a Democrat? Really? :lol: ;)
Just hand out religious exemptions because .gov doesn’t follow up. That solves it.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:21 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:01 pm

He tries too hard. My nephew ran with LeBron and his crew during his freshman year of college. He had a ball. He moved to Texas and lost touch but may still be in touch with Maverick Carter.
That’s been my view and for whatever reason it’s kind of infuriating to me. I honestly believe, acknowledging I’ve never come close to those shoes, that I’d care a whole lot less if I was such a unique world class talent at anything (other than being a degenerate which I’ve clearly got on lockdown). Same thing w Brady. Just be cool, you’ve already proven you’ve won through skill, hard work whatever.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:58 pm
I know many people that voted Biden, and because of the mandate have said never again. Many of Bidens votes came from those just sick of the divisiveness from Trump. I guess you assume all the mouth breathers are republicans? And guess who fills close to 50% of those GS1-9 desk jobs in the federal govt?.....The very same group that is also the lowest in vaccination percentage and primarily votes blue.

My original point was the quagmire protentional that may very well happen early January, and possible rippling outcomes. But let's keep score....that's all that matters these days. :D
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”