United East

D3 Mens Lacrosse
Slim

United East

Post by Slim »

New conference? Looks like several northern schools, and St. Mary's College Of MD? Don't hear much about it. Interesting fit...

Who are the top teams? Is there an AQ involved?
RedFromMI

Re: United East

Post by RedFromMI »

Slim wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:07 am New conference? Looks like several northern schools, and St. Mary's College Of MD? Don't hear much about it. Interesting fit...

Who are the top teams? Is there an AQ involved?
Rebranding of NEAC.
Slim

Post by Slim »

RedFrom MI, and...? Not familiar with NEAC
River Donkey

Post by River Donkey »

Slim wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:41 am RedFrom MI, and...? Not familiar with NEAC
He is just saying the conference changed its name from NEAC to United East.
monkeywrench25

Post by monkeywrench25 »

Hilbert College
La Roche University
Medaille College
Morrisville State
Pennsylvania College of Technology
St Marys College of MD
Wells College

Based off of the teams in the conference, I think it is safe to assume St Marys will come in and dominate. It looks like they should have an AQ having 7 teams? Looking at last season with the NEAC I wouldn't be surprised if it is a clear 1 and 2 (St. Marys, Morrisville), 3 (Penn College of Tech) then 4-7 fighting for the last spot.
UpperCorner

Post by UpperCorner »

monkeywrench25 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:55 am Hilbert College
La Roche University
Medaille College
Morrisville State
St Marys College of MD
Wells College

Based off of the teams in the conference, I think it is safe to assume St Marys will come in and dominate. It looks like they should have an AQ having 7 teams? Looking at last season with the NEAC I wouldn't be surprised if it is a clear 1 and 2 (St. Marys, Morrisville), 3 (Penn College of Tech) then 4-7 fighting for the last spot.
Ugh - seriously - the AQ's for these random conferences really has to stop - half the D3 tournament games are already complete and utter blow-outs - need more of a selection committee... not really sure how these blow-outs are "growing the game" at the expense of the 10-15 teams that should be in the tournament.
smoova

Post by smoova »

UpperCorner wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:20 am
La Roche University
Medaille College
Morrisville State
St Marys College of MD
Wells College

Ugh - seriously - the AQ's for these random conferences really has to stop - half the D3 tournament games are already complete and utter blow-outs - need more of a selection committee... not really sure how these blow-outs are "growing the game" at the expense of the 10-15 teams that should be in the tournament.
+1
River Donkey

Post by River Donkey »

La Roche University
Medaille College
Morrisville State
St Marys College of MD
Wells College

+2
HomerCoach

Post by HomerCoach »

La Roche University
Medaille College
Morrisville State
St Marys College of MD
Wells College

+3

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”