All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

a fan

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:12 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:30 am Goodness gracious: https://fox17.com/news/nation-world/fda ... ccine-data

FDA says it needs 55 years to release Pfizer vaccine data
55 years to hide data, plus they have zero liability, and still people aren’t skeptical.

“Give me 30 boosters!!! Vaccinate completely healthy 5 year olds!!! Quarantine the unvaxxed!!!”

Amazing.
You don't need the FDA, Pete. Just aim your tinfoil hat toward the Big Dipper at midnight, Pete. That's when "they" are going to tell you the "real" truth, Pete. And then you can share it with the class.

Or, as always, just tune into Joe Rogan, "America's MD" for your daily medical advice.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:21 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:12 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:30 am Goodness gracious: https://fox17.com/news/nation-world/fda ... ccine-data

FDA says it needs 55 years to release Pfizer vaccine data
55 years to hide data, plus they have zero liability, and still people aren’t skeptical.

“Give me 30 boosters!!! Vaccinate completely healthy 5 year olds!!! Quarantine the unvaxxed!!!”

Amazing.
You don't need the FDA, Pete. Just aim your tinfoil hat toward the Big Dipper at midnight, Pete. That's when "they" are going to tell you the "real" truth, Pete. And then you can share it with the class.

Or, as always, just tune into Joe Rogan, "America's MD" for your daily medical advice.

Go get that booster, TLD.

And above all, make sure we mark the doorways of anyone who refuses the jab!

:lol:

Michigan is doing great! When Whitmer returns from her holiday, maybe she can replace Kamala.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:29 pm Go get that booster, TLD.

And above all, make sure we mark the doorways of anyone who refuses the jab!
Oh, I took your booster for you, Pete.

You see, "some guy on the internet" said that if you get two boosters, that you can share the protection with anyone you choose. So obviously, I rushed to Walgreens to get a second booster, just for you!

Or maybe I heard that on a Joe Rogan podcast?

In any event, that's iron clad medical information right there, so you're all set!
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Who Slowed Merck’s Covid Remedy?

Paywall for text but video is good.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-reme ... 1633897174

My take?... more bureaucratic BS and politics is killing people.

By now, and sans mandates, people who aren't vaccinated aren't going to be. If the idea is saving lives, either Merck's or Pfizer's pill should have been/should be available.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:18 pm So Michigan has the highest ever weekly Covid case rate since the beginning of Covid, more than Florida’s august surge, and the governor is kicking it on holiday in Arizona.

One of every ten infected in America are from the state of Michigan. And just like Colorado and every other Democratic disaster state, they won’t advertise life-saving monoclonal therapy and instead are rationing hospital beds. Evil.

Hmmmm…I’m trying to imagine the response to Desantis had this been his decision, go off on holiday while his state is in despair.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/health ... 688930002/

https://www.detroitnews.com/restricted/ ... 3848002%2F

I probably missed this, but have the usual suspect Fanlax libs ripped Governor Whitmer for her gross mismanagement of everything Covid, and her seeming indifference to her voters? I’m sure someone posted somewhere how disappointed they are about the esteemed democratic governor of Michigan.

Bueller? Anyone? Hello?

:lol: :lol:

Where are my Democrats defending Governor Whitmer? Where is MD?

C’mon, fellas, she was your kween a year ago.

:lol: :lol:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

tech37 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:20 am Who Slowed Merck’s Covid Remedy?

By now, and sans mandates, people who aren't vaccinated aren't going to be. If the idea is saving lives, either Merck's or Pfizer's pill should have been/should be available.
Craziness ensues with all things CV19.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

https://apple.news/AWj2NL9AHT8SPDZZrtU3fyA

On November 4th, the U.K. became the first country to approve molnupiravir; many observers expect that an emergency-use authorization will come from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in December.
“I wish you would!”
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:37 am https://apple.news/AWj2NL9AHT8SPDZZrtU3fyA

On November 4th, the U.K. became the first country to approve molnupiravir; many observers expect that an emergency-use authorization will come from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in December.
December?... and that's acceptable?... acceptable by the "great unwashed"? Leftie elites are cool though.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:19 am

Yep. This will have some genius on here stating, that's anecdotal!... but I was working in woods by my house a couple of weeks ago and next day discovered three ticks at various depths biting me. After I dug them out, went to my doctor who quickly checked the bite areas and within 15 mins sent me away with a script for antibiotics. That is how automatic Covid antiviral pills should be and should have been months ago.
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:52 pm

Yep. This will have some genius on here stating, that's anecdotal!... but I was working in woods by my house a couple of weeks ago and next day discovered three ticks at various depths biting me. After I dug them out, went to my doctor who quickly checked the bite areas and within 15 mins sent me away with a script for antibiotics. That is how automatic Covid antiviral pills should be and should have been months ago.
Can't wait to see the response to this pill from tinfoilhat America.

Let me guess: this pill is perfect, and is the first drug ever made that has zero side effects. Oh, and it's perfectly suitable for children under 5. Because of course it is. Tinfoil hats will be carefully stored in a closet when this pill is discussed by "some guy on the internet", who is clearly THE medical authority for much of America.

Get the Joe Rogan Show to sponsor it, and end the pandemic.

In all seriousness? Whatever the F works, I'm all for it. If they'll take this pill and not die from the virus? Don't care about their silliness...I just want to get out of this pandemic as fast as possible, with as few deaths and/or long term health problems as possible.

But it's going to be hilarious watching the spectacular "reasoning" from tinfoilhat America as to why they want this wholly unproven pill, and not the vaccine. Break out the popcorn, and enjoy the show.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:07 pm

Let me guess: this pill is perfect, and is the first drug ever made that has zero side effects. Oh, and it's perfectly suitable for children under 5. Because of course it is. Tinfoil hats will be carefully stored in a closet when this pill is discussed by "some guy on the internet", who is clearly THE medical authority for much of America.

In all seriousness? Whatever the F works, I'm all for it. Don't care.

But it's going to be hilarious watching the spectacular "reasoning" from tinfoilhat America as to why they want this wholly unproven pill, and not the vaccine. Break out the popcorn, and enjoy the show.
Maybe a fan. Maybe not. Your tired/tedious tinfoil screed is just that. You're in "troll" territory...

I would think that there is less risk taking the Merck pill (since it's development dates back to 2003) than the vaccines and it's "a pill". Completely different med tech of course. Depends of course on how all of this is presented/marketed to the unwashed masses. If Fauci takes the lead, it's a dead end, that's for certain.

Covid antiviral pills along with vaccination should be/should have been available.

Not sure what on earth your Rogan hang up is. That's just weird. More trolling I suppose...
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:45 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:37 am https://apple.news/AWj2NL9AHT8SPDZZrtU3fyA

December?... and that's acceptable?... acceptable by the "great unwashed"? Leftie elites are cool though.
I guess we have a process. What’s the UK’s? I don’t know. Do you?
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:27 pm

Maybe a fan. Maybe not. Your tired/tedious tinfoil screed is just that. You're in "troll" territory...

I would think that there is less risk taking the Merck pill (since it's development dates back to 2003) than the vaccines and it's "a pill". Completely different med tech of course. Depends of course on how all of this is presented/marketed to the unwashed masses. If Fauci takes the lead, it's a dead end, that's for certain.

Covid antiviral pills along with vaccination should be/should have been available.

Not sure what on earth your Rogan hang up is. That's just weird. More trolling I suppose...
“The drug targets an enzyme the coronavirus uses to reproduce itself, inserting errors into its genetic code that slows its ability to spread and take over human cells. That genetic activity has led some independent experts to question whether the drug could potentially cause mutations leading to birth defects or tumors.”

Waive it through
“I wish you would!”
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:57 pm

“The drug targets an enzyme the coronavirus uses to reproduce itself, inserting errors into its genetic code that slows its ability to spread and take over human cells. That genetic activity has led some independent experts to question whether the drug could potentially cause mutations leading to birth defects or tumors.”

Waive it through
Ha! All of a sudden, clowns on here are worried about side effects. Un-Fing believable :lol:
Bart

Post by Bart »

Why would there be less risk because its a pill?
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:19 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:57 pm

Waive it through
Ha! All of a sudden, clowns on here are worried about side effects. Un-Fing believable :lol:
No….you don’t care about side-effects….. Un-Fing believable :lol:

Ivermectin Man.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:27 pm Maybe a fan. Maybe not. Your tired/tedious tinfoil screed is just that
Tedious screed? Dude. Read your own tinfoil hat nonsense:
tech37 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:27 pm I would think that there is less risk taking the Merck pill (since it's development dates back to 2003) than the vaccines and it's "a pill".
Where in heaven's name did you come up with this?

Pills are inherently safer than shots, regardless of what's in the pill or the vaccine?

And yet you're accusing me of trolling because I can see the anti-vaxxer "logic"----like what you just wrote------ heading our way?

Okie-dokie. By all means, carry on! I'm a troll, I guess.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Bart wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:24 pm

Why would there be less risk because its a pill?
There might not be bart. Personally, I want every available option should I come down with Covid. Personally, I'll weigh the risk. Others can decide for themselves. But it's on the medical establishment to provide as many options as possible or they're failing.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:30 pm
tech37 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:27 pm Maybe a fan. Maybe not. Your tired/tedious tinfoil screed is just that
tech37 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:27 pm I would think that there is less risk taking the Merck pill (since it's development dates back to 2003) than the vaccines and it's "a pill".

Pills are inherently safer than shots, regardless of what's in the pill or the vaccine?

And yet you're accusing me of trolling because I can see the anti-vaxxer "logic"----like what you just wrote------ heading our way?

:roll: Obviously... you realize I was referring to the fact that many people are adverse to "needles".

Troll on a fan. Keep setting up those logic traps and straw man arguments.
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:41 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:30 pm

:roll: Obviously... you realize I was referring to the fact that many people are adverse to "needles".

Troll on a fan. Keep setting up those logic traps and straw man arguments.
I thought you said the government didn’t want to repurpose a drug and that’s why the FDA was shutting down Ivermectin?
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”