All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

JoeMauer89

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by JoeMauer89 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:56 pm The IP address tells no lies.
Amen!

Joe
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

CU88 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:55 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:45 pm
I'm nobody. Just me.

Apparently being anti Trump & anti alt-right & anti Nazi automatically gives me a liberal agenda. Funny how that works.

Ban offset sticks. I think we lost most of the other posters who agreed with me during the switchover, then the last few left when the Trumper comments got amped up to 11.
Wait a minute, so am I!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey, you're just supposed to be one of the voices in my head. At least that's what the other one told me.
NattyBohChamps04

JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:59 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:56 pm The IP address tells no lies.
Amen!

Joe
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

I am sure his family wishes they had a do over but maybe not?🤷‍♂️
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Joe these folks should have bought the Peloton subscription!!

“I wish you would!”
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:01 pm

I can search google all day long. If you search long enough and hard enough, you will find anything that supports your narrative. Amazing, that internet.

Joe
Typical Lax Dad

JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:08 pm

I can search google all day long. If you search long enough and hard enough, you will find anything that supports your narrative. Amazing, that internet.

Joe
I know….it’s great ain’t it! Here’s one for you!

“I wish you would!”
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:11 pm

Joe

That's more like it!

Joe
ggait

Post by ggait »

Joe -- I don't recall exactly when you signed on here. But my beef with Petey is not fundamentally about Covid. That's just the lastest/current topic where he just keeps showing us exactly who he is.

I was shocked by the stuff he posted back during the George Floyd situation. Still am. Here's exactly what Petey posted back then. And then, of course, denied. Verbatim quotes:
The preliminary autopsy was just released right now, and the results suggest that the deceased died of causes unrelated to the cop's knee.
The coroner has come out with his results. They don't square with your preferred narrative.
More importantly, you are wrong here: the cop did not torture the guy 'to death'. He died of other causes, assuming the coroner is not corrupt and issued his findings in a neutral manner (which I will assume since coroners aren't generally partisan).
I seem to trigger you, which is fine. But does this stuff from Petey trigger you?

The rest of the story is, of course, that a jury took about five minutes to convict unanimously on murder. Proving who was right all along (i.e. the normal non-troll human beings on here with eyeballs and empathy). And who is just deplorable.

Thoughts?

Wishing you all the best Joe,

ggait
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

ggait wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:19 pm Joe -- I don't recall exactly when you signed on here. But my beef with Petey is not fundamentally about Covid. That's just the lastest/current topic where he just keeps showing us exactly who he is.

I was shocked by the stuff he posted back during the George Floyd situation. Still am. Here's exactly what Petey posted back then. And then, of course, denied. Verbatim quotes:
The preliminary autopsy was just released right now, and the results suggest that the deceased died of causes unrelated to the cop's knee.
The coroner has come out with his results. They don't square with your preferred narrative.
More importantly, you are wrong here: the cop did not torture the guy 'to death'. He died of other causes, assuming the coroner is not corrupt and issued his findings in a neutral manner (which I will assume since coroners aren't generally partisan).
I seem to trigger you, which is fine. But does this stuff from Petey trigger you?

The rest of the story is, of course, that a jury took about five minutes to convict unanimously on murder. Proving who was right all along (i.e. the normal non-troll human beings on here with eyeballs and empathy). And who is just deplorable.

Thoughts?

ggait
Nope, that doesn't trigger me. I don't get involved with Social Justice. He's entitled to his opinion just as you are to call Unvaccinated "Mouth-Breathers".

Joe
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

ggait wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:19 pm Joe -- I don't recall exactly when you signed on here. But my beef with Petey is not fundamentally about Covid. That's just the lastest/current topic where he just keeps showing us exactly who he is.

Thoughts?

ggait

And? What I write was and is correct. Here are the receipts:

The autopsy report from Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.

This medical examiner's report does not mention asphyxiation. However, according to prosecutors, in charging documents filed last week, early results "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

Oh also, he had multiple drugs in his system and Covid.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updat ... oronavirus
Typical Lax Dad

JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:18 pm

Joe

That's more like it!

Joe
No Joe!! What you meant to say “that’s more of what I like!”….
Was at the Shoe last weekend! I had a ball….. get your booster Joe!
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:25 pm

Thoughts?

ggait

And? What I write was and is correct. Here are the receipts:

The autopsy report from Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.

This medical examiner's report does not mention asphyxiation. However, according to prosecutors, in charging documents filed last week, early results "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

Oh also, he had multiple drugs in his system and Covid.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updat ... oronavirus
Free Chauvin!
“I wish you would!”
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:26 pm

Joe

That's more like it!

Joe
Not eligible, I'm only 32. Has barely been 6 months since I was considered fully vaccinated. Maybe at the year mark. Shoe is the best stadium in CFB, hands down!

Joe
Typical Lax Dad

JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:35 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:26 pm

Joe

That's more like it!

Joe
Not eligible, I'm only 32. Has barely been 6 months since I was considered fully vaccinated. Maybe at the year mark. Shoe is the best stadium in CFB, hands down!

Joe
Did I say now? I said get your booster. Don’t read words that are not there……anyway, going back next season!
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

I think it was Natty who asked today if there have been any adverse reactions to the Covid vaccine.

Well, Governor Newsom of California had a widely publicized booster shot 12 days ago, and immediately disappeared. Eleven days and every public event canceled.

The rumor is he got something called Bells Palsy immediately after the booster. This is from a tech guy in San Francisco.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/gavi ... ly?r=6a3x3

Obviously if he got an adverse reaction (he’s healthy, fit), that might lead to vaccine hesitancy. On the other hand, he’s being wildly irresponsible not coming clean as to what occurred.
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:48 pm I think it was Natty who asked today if there have been any adverse reactions to the Covid vaccine.

Well, Governor Newsom of California had a widely publicized booster shot 12 days ago, and immediately disappeared. Eleven days and every public event canceled.

The rumor is he got something called Bells Palsy immediately after the booster. This is from a tech guy in San Francisco.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/gavi ... ly?r=6a3x3

Obviously if he got an adverse reaction (he’s healthy, fit), that might lead to vaccine hesitancy. On the other hand, he’s being wildly irresponsible not coming clean as to what occurred.
Vaccine is dangerous!

Bells Palsy!! Making the tripe rounds

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/5821223001

https://globalnews.ca/news/8092666/heal ... ccine/amp/
“I wish you would!”
NattyBohChamps04

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:48 pm I think it was Natty who asked today if there have been any adverse reactions to the Covid vaccine.
Nope, never asked that, thanks for playing. Here's what I asked:

Simple question - have there been any long term side effects from any vaccine that took more than a year and a half to present?

No one has answered 🤔
Typical Lax Dad

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:28 pm
Nope, never asked that, thanks for playing. Here's what I asked:

Simple question - have there been any long term side effects from any vaccine that took more than a year and a half to present?

No one has answered 🤔
Nobody said Autism!
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

This should have been one of the COVID-19 side effects….we would be fully vaccinated by now! Dying is the easy part….but an ulcerated dingis!!! No way!!!

https://m.dw.com/en/donovanosis-flesh-e ... mztdmnzvgm
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”