All things Chinese CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

ggait

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by ggait »

Biden vaccine mandate meets pushback from majority of U.S. states

WASHINGTON (TND) — With nearly 60% of the country's population fully vaccinated, 27 states are challenging the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate for private employees and healthcare workers.
27 red states is a majority of the states. But nowhere near a majority of the USA population. Like how the U.S. Senate and Electoral College work.

There's a lot of small population mouth breather states.

And that population is getting smaller every day as Covid continues to take down the unvaxed...

FYI, the legality of the Feds and/or States to do this has been established for many many decades. The legal challenges to this are BS. But performative culture war politics is real.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

ggait wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:02 pm
I don’t see your multitude of hysteria posts on Lamar Jackson or Ice Cube or Nikki Minaj. Probably an oversight.
There were plenty of posts on here busting Kyrie's chops for being a selfish stupid dumbass.

Look it up, Petey. But maybe you missed that discussion -- you might have been on one of your frequent recurring suspensions at that time. And I feel another one is coming up fast.

Kyrie got the exact same treatment, deservedly so, as K-Aaron.

We are a color blind, multi-sport, equal opportunity basher of stupidity and BS. Which is why you get so much action on here. :lol:
Do you know how stupid you sound? You are letting someone get so inside your head you resort to posts like this. You are insufferable. You live in a liberal fantasy land created by your narrow-minded ideology. It's sad man, that you hold so much hatred for other's based on their medical decision's or lack thereof. There's so much more to life, take the time to enjoy it. Instead of coming on this thread and sounding like, the narrow-minded, petty, indicative, divisive, liberal piece of turd you are coming off as. You are so heck brainwashed you don't even know it fool. Petey is right on this one fool, take your woke directives and aim them somewhere else. Your obsessed with Covid-19, its sickening. :lol: :lol:

MD,

I don't give a rat's ass if I said I wasn't posting in the politics thread, guess what I broke my promise. It's sickening the level of nonsense that goes on in this thread. This thread is NOWHERE NEAR REPRESENTATIVE OF REALITY. NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!!

Joe
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:32 pm
I don’t see your multitude of hysteria posts on Lamar Jackson or Ice Cube or Nikki Minaj. Probably an oversight.
There were plenty of posts on here busting Kyrie's chops for being a selfish stupid dumbass.

Look it up, Petey. But maybe you missed that discussion -- you might have been on one of your frequent recurring suspensions at that time. And I feel another one is coming up fast.

We are a color blind, multi-sport, equal opportunity basher of stupidity and BS. Which is why you get so much action on here. :lol:
Do you know how stupid you sound? You are letting someone get so inside your head you resort to posts like this. You are insufferable. You live in a liberal fantasy land created by your narrow-minded ideology. It's sad man, that you hold so much hatred for other's based on their medical decision's or lack thereof. There's so much more to life, take the time to enjoy it. Instead of coming on this thread and sounding like, the narrow-minded, petty, indicative, divisive, liberal piece of turd you are coming off as. You are so heck brainwashed you don't even know it fool. Petey is right on this one fool, take your woke directives and aim them somewhere else. Your obsessed with Covid-19, its sickening. :lol: :lol:

MD,

I don't give a rat's ass if I said I wasn't posting in the politics thread, guess what I broke my promise. It's sickening the level of nonsense that goes on in this thread. This thread is NOWHERE NEAR REPRESENTATIVE OF REALITY. NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!!

Joe
Yikes, Joe.
You also don't need to read this thread if it gets you this worked up.
Bart

Post by Bart »

MD,

Joe
Moth…..flame😂😂😂

“Just when I thought I was out……they pull me back in”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Interesting take from a Doctor:
MARIA BARTIROMO: Dr. Carson, you headed the pediatric neurosurgery unit at Johns Hopkins. Do you agree with the CDC's decision to vaccinate children 5 to 11 with the Pfizer vaccine?

DR. BEN CARSON: Absolutely not.

The fact of the matter is, the mortality rate for children from COVID-19 is 0.025, which is very similar to the rate for seasonal flu. And we haven't been for years and years going through all these things for seasonal flu.

Plus, we don't know what the long-term impact of these vaccines is. So this is really sort of a giant experiment. Do we want to put our children at risk, when we know that the risk of the disease to them is relatively small, but we don't know what the future risks are? Why would we do a thing like? It makes no sense whatsoever.

And, also, getting to this whole ideal of natural immunity, there have been a number of studies that have shown that it is very, very effective. You look at the Cleveland Clinic study, 1, 300 of their health care workers who had been previously infected, none of them got reinfected.

So, I know the CDC is coming out with their recommendations and trying to spin things their way. But we ought to look at all of the data.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:28 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:04 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:30 am That begs the question why the usual suspects here are so invested in Rogers. Why?
Gee whiz, Pete. That's a tough one.

Because he's a high profile American, FFS, just like Joe Rogan. And in case it escaped your attention, you've STILL got unvaccinated Floridians pushing up daisies every week, because they're listening to Rogan, Rodgers, and every other boob on the internet. That's why.

We get that you don't give a *hit about unvaccinated people dying from Covid, Pete. Message received.

Way to be woke.

Probably because “deh” Black Petey! It’s reverse racism against A-Aron!!!!!

Free Rogers!
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:14 pm Interesting take from a Doctor:
MARIA BARTIROMO: Dr. Carson, you headed the pediatric neurosurgery unit at Johns Hopkins. Do you agree with the CDC's decision to vaccinate children 5 to 11 with the Pfizer vaccine?

The fact of the matter is, the mortality rate for children from COVID-19 is 0.025, which is very similar to the rate for seasonal flu. And we haven't been for years and years going through all these things for seasonal flu.

Plus, we don't know what the long-term impact of these vaccines is. So this is really sort of a giant experiment. Do we want to put our children at risk, when we know that the risk of the disease to them is relatively small, but we don't know what the future risks are? Why would we do a thing like? It makes no sense whatsoever.

And, also, getting to this whole ideal of natural immunity, there have been a number of studies that have shown that it is very, very effective. You look at the Cleveland Clinic study, 1, 300 of their health care workers who had been previously infected, none of them got reinfected.

So, I know the CDC is coming out with their recommendations and trying to spin things their way. But we ought to look at all of the data.
he's a neurosurgeon not an epidemiologist!
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

wgdsr wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:22 pm

trudat'....he's just a big non educated dummy and knows nothing about medicine and children.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

on the mandates due jan 4, i wonder what kind of showdown is going to be happening. will states have the right to set their own laws superceding federal ones?
an atty or 2 on here has proferred that they will be found constitutional. my out-of-the cracker-jack-box guess is that the testing requirement option might pull it across the line.

then states are on deck.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:18 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:30 am That begs the question why the usual suspects here are so invested in Rogers. Why?

Because he's a high profile American, FFS, just like Joe Rogan. And in case it escaped your attention, you've STILL got unvaccinated Floridians pushing up daisies every week, because they're listening to Rogan, Rodgers, and every other boob on the internet. That's why.

We get that you don't give a *hit about unvaccinated people dying from Covid, Pete. Message received.

Way to be woke.

Free Rogers!
lamar jackson might end up having the greatest superimmunity in the world if he gets it another time or 2.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

wgdsr wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:26 pm on the mandates due jan 4, i wonder what kind of showdown is going to be happening. will states have the right to set their own laws superceding federal ones?
an atty or 2 on here has proferred that they will be found constitutional. my out-of-the cracker-jack-box guess is that the testing requirement option might pull it across the line.

then states are on deck.
I am torn....when have the Feds ever walked anything back, but the testing option gives them an out, and the stress of the deadline date got us a whole bunch more vaccinated and buys them time to see if we were bad little boys and girls over the holidays.
~Livy

Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Bart wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:00 pm

MD,

Joe
Moth…..flame😂😂😂

Somebody toss Joe a valium..... :lol: :lol:
Bart

Post by Bart »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:24 pm
wgdsr wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:22 pm

trudat'....he's just a big non educated dummy and knows nothing about medicine and children.
Yep. No domain specific knowledge required here.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:29 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:18 pm

Way to be woke.

Free Rogers!
lamar jackson might end up having the greatest superimmunity in the world if he gets it another time or 2.
He just might! Joel Embiid headed into COVID-19 protocol…..I wonder if he is going to cry….. NBA is being mean to Jo Jo.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Kismet wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:31 pm
Bart wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:00 pm

MD,

Joe
Moth…..flame😂😂😂

Somebody toss Joe a valium..... :lol: :lol:
Joe is lit!
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

wgdsr wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:26 pm on the mandates due jan 4, i wonder what kind of showdown is going to be happening. will states have the right to set their own laws superceding federal ones?

then states are on deck.
There is absolutely no question that the states can mandate away if they want to.

See Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905). The current SCOTUS has very recently followed that precedent. For example, ACB's recent brush aside of challenges to Indiana University's vax mandate.

The federal mandate is also on solid ground legally, but not quite as rock solid as the state authority is.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
ggait

Post by ggait »

GF 2 is the best movie sequel of all time. Arguably better than GF 1.

GF 3, however, is completely horrible. That line is the only good thing in it.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:51 pm

MD,

Joe
Yikes, Joe.
You also don't need to read this thread if it gets you this worked up.
MD,

This hasn't been a healthy discussion for months, whether I expressed my outrage or not. It's a sad pissing contest. Any attempt to bring a differing opinion is met by EXTREME resistance. There's only side of the argument represented here. Poster's like myself, tech37, YA, OS, C&S and other's are made to feel as if were are uneducated fools because we question the narrow minded narrative that permeates this thread. ggait is the worst offender of the bunch. He is a as divisive as the come. I bet he doesn't have the cojones to say some of the things he says about "Mouth-Breathers" to their face. For a so called lawyer his posts are incredibly petty and full of hatred. Who the hell gives a turd if Aaron Rodgers is unvaccinated or not? Who they hell care's if he lied to his team or wasn't following the protocols? That's for The Packers to deal with, it's their issue not yours. You have not a clue that Rodgers doesn't where a Mask in public outside of the press conferences. If spent a little less time shaming others you might have less to be upset about. It is not your responsibility to be the vaccine police. You've done what you think you need to do to be protected, and that's the right thing. You can't control what I do, what Charles Smith does, etc, etc. Spare me the woke bullcrap. It's stale. :oops: :oops:

Joe
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:24 pm
wgdsr wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:22 pmhe's a neurosurgeon not an epidemiologist!
And he has no political bias or motive either. None whatsoever.

There's always that fifth dentist in everything... Me, I'll trust the other four, especially when the data backs them up.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

ggait wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:48 pm
GF 2 is the best movie sequel of all time. Arguably better than GF 1.

GF 3, however, is completely horrible. That line is the only good thing in it.
Surprised that movie isn't to violent for your petty liberal tendencies... :lol: :lol:

I think that weed cloud in CO has permanently altered your brain, hence the extreme hatred for everyone that's unvaccinated. Because they are automatically mouth-breathers, no nuance at all. Yup, simplest explanation. That's it. A liberal guy from Denver who thinks that this CV-19 thread in the politics' section actually represents reality/actual public sentiment on a god damn lacrosse site said it, so it must, MUST be reality. Accept it or you shall be shamed by narrow-minded fools to stubborn and prideful to account for any nuance in this discussion. Just go with the flow or else. Not how it works in reality bud. :lol: :lol:

Joe

Return to “POLITICS”