All things Chinese CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

Kismet

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Kismet »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:47 am
ggait wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:37 am We're mocking K-Aaron because he is a silly doofus.

He won't take the vax because of fears of unknown side effects. New risky untested. Despite the fact that there's been over SEVEN BILLION vax doses administered worldwide.

But he's fine taking ivermectin, which has shown zero clinical efficacy in real trials. Why?

Because Joe Rogan says it is awesome!!

He has 110% earned all the flack he is getting.

He's not a victim of the woke mob. He's just getting his ass kicked by facts in the free marketplace of ideas.

He absolutely is a victim of the woke mob, and you guys are proving that heartily here at old Fanlax.

In the end, he will get the last laugh. He’s made a bundle, his girlfriend is hotter than the sun, and he seems like a genuinely curious soul. I mean, honestly, he’s got the world by the chestnuts and a lot more life to live!

I suspect his too-excellent life also grates on the wokesters, in addition to being scared he will be proven correct. As for me, I applaud the guy, as do millions more. No jealousy, just love to see winners win.
KAARON has been in the league for 17 years. During that time, he has exactly ONE championship. in fact, that is is ONLY Championship (Super Bowl) appearance.

So yeah, you if love to see winners win - how'd you pick him, Einstein?

Troll on Petey!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ivermectin side effect has A-Aron singing the blues

“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:30 am That begs the question why the usual suspects here are so invested in Rogers. Why?
Gee whiz, Pete. That's a tough one.

Because he's a high profile American, FFS, just like Joe Rogan. And in case it escaped your attention, you've STILL got unvaccinated Floridians pushing up daisies every week, because they're listening to Rogan, Rodgers, and every other boob on the internet. That's why.

We get that you don't give a *hit about unvaccinated people dying from Covid, Pete. Message received.

Way to be woke.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:04 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:30 am That begs the question why the usual suspects here are so invested in Rogers. Why?

Because he's a high profile American, FFS, just like Joe Rogan. And in case it escaped your attention, you've STILL got unvaccinated Floridians pushing up daisies every week, because they're listening to Rogan, Rodgers, and every other boob on the internet. That's why.

We get that you don't give a *hit about unvaccinated people dying from Covid, Pete. Message received.

Way to be woke.

Well, come to think of it, and since you inquired, I don’t know anyone who has died from the virus; I don’t even know anyone who has contracted the virus.

But to your point, why would I differentiate those who die of the virus if they are only unvaccinated? Vaccinated folks are dying as well, if you haven’t heard. Shouldn’t we care about them, too?

Even more to the real point, I care enough about anyone to give them the respect they deserve to not care if they choose to vaccinate or not. It truly does not concern me in the least, who does or who doesn’t take the vaccine. It’s their call. Not all bodies are built the same, and the story of this virus is far from over. You fellas are acting like you know the conclusion, when we are likely only in the first inning at best.

Why are you internet Karen’s so demanding on others to do something you truly don’t have the foggiest idea as to whether your ideas are good or not? If you think one year of data is enough to make you an expert on Covid, good luck. How many boosters are you willing to take?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Kismet wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:55 am
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:47 am
ggait wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:37 am We're mocking K-Aaron because he is a silly doofus.

He won't take the vax because of fears of unknown side effects. New risky untested. Despite the fact that there's been over SEVEN BILLION vax doses administered worldwide.

But he's fine taking ivermectin, which has shown zero clinical efficacy in real trials. Why?

Because Joe Rogan says it is awesome!!

He has 110% earned all the flack he is getting.

He's not a victim of the woke mob. He's just getting his ass kicked by facts in the free marketplace of ideas.

He absolutely is a victim of the woke mob, and you guys are proving that heartily here at old Fanlax.

In the end, he will get the last laugh. He’s made a bundle, his girlfriend is hotter than the sun, and he seems like a genuinely curious soul. I mean, honestly, he’s got the world by the chestnuts and a lot more life to live!

I suspect his too-excellent life also grates on the wokesters, in addition to being scared he will be proven correct. As for me, I applaud the guy, as do millions more. No jealousy, just love to see winners win.
KAARON has been in the league for 17 years. During that time, he has exactly ONE championship. in fact, that is is ONLY Championship (Super Bowl) appearance.

So yeah, you if love to see winners win - how'd you pick him, Einstein?

Troll on Petey!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, just one super bowl, what a loser.

Dan Marino says hi by the way,
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:04 pm

Way to be woke.

I don’t see your multitude of hysteria posts on Lamar Jackson or Ice Cube or Nikki Minaj. Probably an oversight.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:22 pm Why are you internet Karen’s so demanding on others to do something you truly don’t have the foggiest idea as to whether your ideas are good or not? If you think one year of data is enough to make you an expert on Covid, good luck. How many boosters are you willing to take?
I'll give you the same exact answer that you would give me, if you weren't in political la-la land.

I do what my highly trained, highly paid doctor tells me to do. Full stop.

That's it. Uncluttered. Uncomplicated. Just like you do for every. other. major. medical. choice. you. make.

You and your fellow "Free thinkers" are the ones telling us that you have all the answers....that you found on the internet.
Last edited by a fan on Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:28 pm I don’t see your multitude of hysteria posts on Lamar Jackson or Ice Cube or Nikki Minaj. Probably an oversight.
That's odd. I didn't see your posts on them, either, Pete.

Probably an oversight.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:33 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:22 pm Why are you internet Karen’s so demanding on others to do something you truly don’t have the foggiest idea as to whether your ideas are good or not? If you think one year of data is enough to make you an expert on Covid, good luck. How many boosters are you willing to take?
I'll give you the same exact answer that you would give me, if you weren't in political la-la land.

That's it. Uncluttered. Uncomplicated. Just like you do for every. other. medical. choice. you. make.

You and your fellow "Free thinkers" are the ones telling us that you have all the answers....that you found on the internet.

If your doctor told you you need “100 booster shots”, you wouldn’t question his sanity, but instead simply obediently follow that advice? C’mon, a fan…at some stage, you have to introduce caution to the process. We are there today, IMO.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:34 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:28 pm I don’t see your multitude of hysteria posts on Lamar Jackson or Ice Cube or Nikki Minaj. Probably an oversight.
That's odd. I didn't see your posts on them, either, Pete.

Probably an oversight.

Why would I post about them? I respect their decisions, whatever they are. I respect them as individuals. Do you?

It’s revealing that you guys pile on Aaron, when many other celebrities are choosing the same path.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:33 pm

That's it. Uncluttered. Uncomplicated. Just like you do for every. other. medical. choice. you. make.

Taking advice from doctors and researchers and experts who have spent their careers studying viruses and vaccines and people who have been non-stop researching COVID-19 for nearly 2 years is liberal wokeness.

It's sad that a large portion of the population believes that.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:37 pm If your doctor told you you need “100 booster shots”, you wouldn’t question his sanity, but instead simply obediently follow that advice?
So make up some stupid scenario to make your ideas square in your head, Pete?

To answer your stupid question: Of course i would. I also just got a tetanus booster last month. OH MY GOD, Pete!!! Am I going to lose my "free thinker" card because I followed my doctor's advice? Oh no!!!!! What will my buddies think??

When I was a kid, folks who did things like work to attend a world class university.....or travel the world....or hike the Appalachian Trial.....or read lots of books.......or get into their local music scene ....were considered free thinkers.

Here in 2021, the REAL way you show you're a free thinker, apparently...... is to ignore your doctors' advice on Covid. Not any other doctor's advice, mind you. ONLY the advice on Covid.

We're a nation filled with morons.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

More push back on the vaccine mandate. This time by the democrat gov of Kansas:

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/5 ... ne-mandate
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:48 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:37 pm If your doctor told you you need “100 booster shots”, you wouldn’t question his sanity, but instead simply obediently follow that advice?
So make up some stupid scenario to make your ideas square in your head, Pete?

To answer your stupid question: Of course i would. I also just got a tetanus booster last month. OH MY GOD, Pete!!! Am I going to lose my "free thinker" card because I followed my doctor's advice? Oh no!!!!! What will my buddies think??

When I was a kid, folks who did things like work to attend a world class university.....or travel the world....or hike the Appalachian Trial.....or read lots of books.......or get into their local music scene ....were considered free thinkers.

Here in 2021, the REAL way you show you're a free thinker, apparently...... is to ignore your doctors' advice on Covid. Not any other doctor's advice, mind you. ONLY the advice on Covid.

We're a nation filled with morons.

Yours is a hysteria take, not to be taken seriously.

Everyone trusts their doctors, dude. But for Covid specifically, after being told ‘15 days to slow the spread’ (remember that one?), to now two years later ‘as far as the eye can see boosters’, I believe a note of caution is warranted. Yet some of us are showing no signs of caution, which is a worrying sign IMO. I also think it’s a political choice, not an informed one.
ggait

Post by ggait »

I don’t see your multitude of hysteria posts on Lamar Jackson or Ice Cube or Nikki Minaj. Probably an oversight.
There were plenty of posts on here busting Kyrie's chops for being a selfish stupid dumbass.

Look it up, Petey. But maybe you missed that discussion -- you might have been on one of your frequent recurring suspensions at that time. And I feel another one is coming up fast.

Kyrie got the exact same treatment, deservedly so, as K-Aaron.

We are a color blind, multi-sport, equal opportunity basher of stupidity and BS. Which is why you get so much action on here. :lol:
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Biden vaccine mandate meets pushback from majority of U.S. states

WASHINGTON (TND) — With nearly 60% of the country's population fully vaccinated, 27 states are challenging the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate for private employees and healthcare workers.

https://katv.com/news/nation-world/cont ... -us-states
tech37

Post by tech37 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:05 pm Biden vaccine mandate meets pushback from majority of U.S. states

WASHINGTON (TND) — With nearly 60% of the country's population fully vaccinated, 27 states are challenging the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate for private employees and healthcare workers.

Those people/states don't count kram...
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:05 pm Biden vaccine mandate meets pushback from majority of U.S. states

... states don't get COVID, people do!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:54 pm Everyone trusts their doctors, dude.
Apparently not. Because if they all did, we'd be sitting at 90%+ vaccination rate, just as we do for all other mandatory vaccines, Pete. Or are you one of those guys who "forgot" that every State has vaccine mandates.
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:54 pm But for Covid specifically, after being told ‘15 days to slow the spread’ (remember that one?),
That's the Trump Administration. You're conflating Trump with your doctor. What did your doctor tell you?

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:54 pm Yet some of us are showing no signs of caution, which is a worrying sign IMO. I also think it’s a political choice, not an informed one.
As usual, you have it backward, Pete. YOU are making the political choice.

For me? Every time, I go to my doctor for advice. Every time. Without hesitation. A medical choice, Pete, by definition.

What YOU are saying is: bollocks to my doctor, I want to go with what the people are saying on the internet. THAT is injecting politics and nonsense into a medical decision, my man.

Return to “POLITICS”