All things Chinese CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

Farfromgeneva

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:11 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:42 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:41 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:36 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:12 pm
Kismet wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:49 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:14 pm
Kismet wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:35 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:24 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:06 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:44 pm https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/325 ... artnership

Cancel culture!!
it's pervasive. what's next, state farm?
In thought about State Farm. It’s inconsistent with risk management. Who knows what they will do. I wonder what the premium would be if they knew he was unvaccinated and walking around like he were vaccinated?

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/covid- ... treatment/
KAaron's problem isn't his possible allergies which would provide a legitimate context for his lack of vaccination. The problem likely for the healthcare sponsor (in addition to their support for vaccination) and other sponsors is that he LIED about it and thus likely evaded team and league protocols for being unvaccinated putting teammates, coaches and staff in potential jeopardy. Acting like a jerk about it after the fact is icing on the cake. Of course, we knew that already based upon the way he jerked his employer around throughout the off-season to maximize his own situation thus stiffing his teammates and the fans.

So much for winning a Stupid Bowl as his action might cost him TWO games both against top-rated opponents. Perfect example of what goes around comes around KAAREN. :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sometimes you get what you deserve.

No shot now at a gig outside of football. Last thing Jeopardy execs need is another controversy around a host.
plenty of people still get gigs while getting into controversial positions.

the top rated opponents are both under .500. we'll see whether they go 0-2. my guess he's playing vs the seahawks unless he can't test negative or love kills it sunday.

it's pretty common knowledge (unless he's lying about it) he was supposed to be following protocols. so far, looks like he wasn't at a minimum on the sidelines and in press conferences.
Maybe (or so he hopes). Rodgers found out he contracted COVID-19 last Wednesday (11/3). He can’t rejoin the Packers for 10 days and will miss Sunday’s game at Kansas City. He must have a negative test to return to the team on November 13 (that's only 24 hours before Seattle game). After that, NFL protocols do not consider infection immunity alone the same as two shots, so he'd have to get, at least, one shot or provide an antibody level equivalent or greater to that of a fully vaccinated person in order to opt out of the protocols going forward - means a mask at press conferences indoors, daily testing and any other restrictions for unvaccinated staff both in and out of facility (his Halloween party attendance is also under scrutiny as a violation0.

They were shooting for a playoff bye (best record) and that might be in jeopardy now even if they go 1-1 in their next two games. The distraction alone in football could be very significant to ongoing pteam performance. The HC does not seem really thrilled with his attitude and the situation.

FYI, State Farm says, on the record, they are re-evaluating their relationship after hearing his stance on vaccination. I'd be floored if Jeopardy touched him with a ten foot pole especially after they had to can the Trebek replacement for questionable outside behaviors.
These people are being mean to A-Aron.
All these folks love Joe Rogan but behave like snowflakes. Rogan, liek or hate him, walks the walk. The rest are wannabes-very few would go in a to a high level amateur fighting ring and get their head bashed in like he has. He wouldn’t twist or distort to make people happy. But a lot of his acolytes do.
https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-north/green ... -rules/amp
Just another prima Donna pro athlete was been coddled and think TE world is their oyster. I use the think he was closet gay and that explained something being off. Don’t care for Russell wilson either did you notice in that ringer piece it mentions how he’s selling water that claims it helps with concussions?
Just another athlete/entertainer. A-Aron is a fool. I base it on this: “crosshairs of the woke mob”…..anyone that uses that kind of language is a tool. FCKU A-Aron.
Agreed. And in the price so ridiculously and aggressively rejected by one it points out the more egregious thing which is invoking MLK in his defense.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:11 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:57 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:38 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:33 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:26 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:41 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:32 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:06 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:44 pm https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/325 ... artnership

Cancel culture!!
it's pervasive. what's next, state farm?
https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2021/11/5 ... cafee-show
i stopped reading after they quoted a study from end date july 17 on vaccine effectiveness. on november 5.
The ringer is a bunch of 20 somethings under Bill Simmons but they have their finger on the pulse of pop culture a lot better than anyone on these boards and I think are correct. The guy is lying like crazy, being deceitful and apparently as big a jerkoff and tool as Brett Farve and just about every other athlete we think we know. That’s the real point. Nobody reads the technical information I put up on numerous topics and no one wants to listen to what anyone else has to say. They’ve all got it figured out even when they claim they’re trying to learn or understand. So it goes.
if any of this relates to me, you'll have to reword so i understand what you're saying.
The point wasn’t to learn anything technical simply to illustrate that a website that is closer to people under 40 sees the guys lying and duplicitous nature and soft weakness for what it is. To dismiss it because they used some old study completely misunderstands the value of the piece. This thread is titled “all things coronavirus” not “technical scientific inquiry of the disease”
ya, i never said i was trying to learn something technical in the piece. but if someone is attempting to write a persuasive argument for x, y or z, and decides to lazily or (probably) purposefully put out... let's be charitable and call it dated material in defense of said arguments... i'm not obligated to attempt to "listen to what they have to say" any longer. they've got plenty of good data they can use. i don't misunderstand anything, thanks. i choose to not listen to that messenger.
Well that’s your prerogative. I tend to think I can contextualize and take value from anything but to each their own.

“I don’t misunderstand anything”…it seems I’ve seen you say different before specifically on these boards. But the thanks I should probably take literally and without any tone attached huh?
to that quote, i meant specifically about the call, by you, that i misinterstood the value of the piece to you (and i presume others).
why it was phrased.

i misunderstand as much as anyone else, probably.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:46 pm Relevant or just noise? https://twitter.com/gregabbott_tx/statu ... 52555?s=21
there's been a lot of noise by states and congressmen about moving to block. it's likely genuine in that it's 1st inning.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Libs are insane, certifiably cuckoo; read this Atlantic article then try to tell me they should be treated as if they are functioning human beings.

The Liberals Who Can’t Quit Lockdown

Progressive communities have been home to some of the fiercest battles over COVID-19 policies, and some liberal policy makers have left scientific evidence behind.

After Emily Oster, an economist at Brown University, argued in The Atlantic in March that families should plan to take their kids on trips and see friends and relatives this summer, a reader sent an email to her supervisors at the university suggesting that Oster be promoted to a leadership role in the field of “genocide encouragement.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... wn/618780/

We are dealing with birdbrain hysterics, not any different than Salem residents during the late 1600’s or the Heavens Gate lunatics who committed mass suicide waiting for their spaceship.

Honestly, how do you treat anyone who is addicted to the lockdowns? These bozos walk on mountain trails with face masks. You’ll have more meaningful dialogue in any psych ward than debating a Democrat who is addicted to the pandemic.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Man dies two weeks after sharing video boasting about Covid-19 symptoms but saying virus wasn’t real
The cause of Mak Parhar’s death at his home in New Westminster, British Columbia, is still under investigation

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... ments-area

A Canadian man has died two weeks after he boasted about having Covid-19 symptoms while insisting the virus isn’t real in a livestreamed video.

Mak Parhar was found dead by paramedics at his home in New Westminster, British Columbia, on Thursday morning. His cause of death is still under investigation, Global News reported.

Mr Parhar, who was an outspoken opponent of Canada’s mask and vaccine mandates throughout the pandemic, dismissed the existence of Covid-19 — which he referred to as “convid” — in an October 21 Twitch livestream.

He reported experiencing several symptoms associated with the virus, including a cough, chills and fatigue, but said they were “not convid because convid doesn’t exist”.

In another video posted on Wednesday, just hours before his death, Mr Parhar said he was feeling better and revealed he had recently taken ivermectin, an anti-parasite medication that has been promoted in conservative circles as a treatment for Covid-19 despite a lack of conclusive evidence that it helps people with the virus.

At the time of his death, Mr Parhar was in the middle of a trial on three charges for violating Canada’s Quarantine Act by refusing to self-isolate after he attended a flat earth conference in the US in 2020, according to Global News.

Mr Parhar’s belief that Covid-19 isn’t real first landed him in hot water with Canadian authorities in March 2020, when his hot yoga studio was shut down after he encouraged customers to attend by falsely claiming that the heat would kill the virus.

The following month, Mr Parhar was investigated for posting a series of videos of himself entering healthcare facilities in search of the “truth” about the pandemic.

He also hosted several “Anti-covIDIOT” gatherings in defiance of social distancing and shared videos of them on YouTube.

Another covid hoaxer bites the dust. So sad that some people are too stupid to come to their sense before it is too late.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

Brooklyn wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:21 pm Man dies two weeks after sharing video boasting about Covid-19 symptoms but saying virus wasn’t real
The cause of Mak Parhar’s death at his home in New Westminster, British Columbia, is still under investigation

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... ments-area

A Canadian man has died two weeks after he boasted about having Covid-19 symptoms while insisting the virus isn’t real in a livestreamed video.

Mak Parhar was found dead by paramedics at his home in New Westminster, British Columbia, on Thursday morning. His cause of death is still under investigation, Global News reported.

Mr Parhar, who was an outspoken opponent of Canada’s mask and vaccine mandates throughout the pandemic, dismissed the existence of Covid-19 — which he referred to as “convid” — in an October 21 Twitch livestream.

He reported experiencing several symptoms associated with the virus, including a cough, chills and fatigue, but said they were “not convid because convid doesn’t exist”.

In another video posted on Wednesday, just hours before his death, Mr Parhar said he was feeling better and revealed he had recently taken ivermectin, an anti-parasite medication that has been promoted in conservative circles as a treatment for Covid-19 despite a lack of conclusive evidence that it helps people with the virus.

At the time of his death, Mr Parhar was in the middle of a trial on three charges for violating Canada’s Quarantine Act by refusing to self-isolate after he attended a flat earth conference in the US in 2020, according to Global News.

Mr Parhar’s belief that Covid-19 isn’t real first landed him in hot water with Canadian authorities in March 2020, when his hot yoga studio was shut down after he encouraged customers to attend by falsely claiming that the heat would kill the virus.

The following month, Mr Parhar was investigated for posting a series of videos of himself entering healthcare facilities in search of the “truth” about the pandemic.

He also hosted several “Anti-covIDIOT” gatherings in defiance of social distancing and shared videos of them on YouTube.

Another covid hoaxer bites the dust. So sad that some people are too stupid to come to their sense before it is too late.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

wgdsr wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:09 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:46 pm Relevant or just noise? https://twitter.com/gregabbott_tx/statu ... 52555?s=21
there's been a lot of noise by states and congressmen about moving to block. it's likely genuine in that it's 1st inning.
Interesting that the issued it on a Sat.
Well before the mandate is even due in Jan.
it would be excellent for my company if this got scrapped.
old salt

Post by old salt »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:41 pm
Thousands of Americans face losing their jobs for being unvaccinated, while thousands of untested, unvaccinated illegal migrants continue to stream across our S border to be transported throughout the country. ...yet an unvaxed NFL QB is a hazard. We've lost our friggin' minds.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:11 am Thousands of Americans face losing their jobs for being unvaccinated, while thousands of untested, unvaccinated illegal migrants continue to stream across our S border to be transported throughout the country. ...yet an unvaxed NFL QB is a hazard. We've lost our friggin' minds.
Yep. This would never have happened if this hit 20 or more years ago. We'd be sitting at a 95%+ vaxx rate, and would have moved on from this idiocy months ago, with zero need for government mandates.

We've lost our minds as a nation. It's sad to see.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:11 am Thousands of Americans face losing their jobs for being unvaccinated, while thousands of untested, unvaccinated illegal migrants continue to stream across our S border to be transported throughout the country. ...yet an unvaxed NFL QB is a hazard. We've lost our friggin' minds.

Proof? This unproven charge has been made repeatedly by the far right but has been denied by the Biden administration.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

This article is so shallow, it deserves an award. CNN is so comically junior varsity, it is scary. Scarier is that guys like TLD think CNN articles are some sort of gotcha evidence. :lol:

The main thing about the article that leaps out to me is how completely, fully, and unashamedly unaware the mainstream media is about middle America. The author (a she) references what is known in the aviation community simply as ‘Oshkosh’, an annual event held in Wisconsin which usually attracts half a million visitors. It’s 100% OUTSIDE. She never says what the event is, the nature of it, and whether it was well attended this year or not (it was probably 50% normal attendance…I was there).

The author’s indirect desire (she has several) is to make the reader believe that there must be 500,000 new Covid carriers after such an event, because this one guy, who seems like he flew commercial (though this critical piece of evidence is of course completely unexamined :roll: ) catches Covid (though is fully recovered now).

So another desire of hers is to make the reader think this guy is now an evangelical vaccine preacher, and as a result, his rube Georgia friends are abandoning him to a life of solitude, because , ignorance or sumpin’. I mean, do ya think she could have spoken to just one friend of his who has abandoned him? Is just one too much to ask for when it comes to mainstream media? :roll:

To say she leaves unexamined every last bit of necessary information for a reader to make an informed opinion as to whether the article is garbage or helpful is to not do this trash justice. She literally examines nothing, leaving the reader dumber for having spent useful time reading it.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:11 am
Thousands of Americans face losing their jobs for being unvaccinated, while thousands of untested, unvaccinated illegal migrants continue to stream across our S border to be transported throughout the country. ...yet an unvaxed NFL QB is a hazard. We've lost our friggin' minds.
He violated the rules collectively bargained. He’s being paid a handsome sum because of collective bargaining.
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Re: All things CoronaVirusioohy.

Post by Peter Brown »

The country hasn’t lost its mind...the left has. The left is fast embracing a caricature of totalitarian command control sociology via government edicts, with no facts nor science, sealing their fates in every election going forward.

Read this amazing, well written article debunking almost every decision made by Fauci:

https://www.newsweek.com/how-fauci-fool ... on-1643839

Your time would be well spent reading this and sharing it with friends. Their attack on masks and the uselessness of them is fantastic. And before the usual ten lib suspects here cry to the mods, try reading it first…there are two massive studies which completely put to shame our reckless fascination with masks, and they lay those out for you.

Mounting evidence indicates that natural immunity is stronger and longer lasting than vaccine-induced immunity. In a study from Israel, the vaccinated were 27 times more likely to get symptomatic COVID than the unvaccinated who had recovered from a prior infection.

Rodgers is absolutely correct to take the position he has. And all the usual lefty bozos who try to jump on the Rodgers pile simply show their complete and truly remarkable ignorance of date, science, and common sense, not to mention their fealty to obedience training and lack of any curiosity,
Last edited by Peter Brown on Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

And our minds were clear when a bunch of folks were going crazy about kneeling during the national anthem by a NFL player?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:08 am

Proof? This unproven charge has been made repeatedly by the far right but has been denied by the Biden administration.
No, migrants in immigrant detention facilities are not required to get the COVID-19 vaccine...
https://www.abc10.com/article/news/veri ... 86c621fe95
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:11 am
And our minds were clear when a bunch of folks were going crazy about kneeling during the national anthem by a NFL player?

I gather our lib friends at Fanlax also believe that the NFL Combine is the same as the early American slave trade?

🤡
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Vaccine-Mandate Debate Makes It to Top Federal Research Agency
The NIH, where Dr. Anthony Fauci works, has scheduled a seminar on the ethics of mandates, featuring a senior researcher who is pushing back

The National Institutes of Health has scheduled a Dec. 1 live-streamed roundtable session over the ethics of vaccine mandates.
PHOTO: BRYAN DOZIER/SHUTTERSTOCK
By Jenny Strasburg
Nov. 7, 2021 7:00 am ET

SAVE

TEXT

Listen to article
Length 6 minutes

Queue
The debate over vaccine mandates is surfacing in an unlikely venue: The National Institutes of Health.

The sprawling federal research agency has led government efforts studying and battling Covid-19, including funding the development and testing of vaccines. Anthony Fauci, a top NIH scientist, has been a public face of the Biden administration’s case for wider vaccine mandates, including a federal one affecting the NIH’s own staff.

But just like at workplaces across the country, vaccine mandates are sparking controversy at the NIH. The agency’s main bioethics department has scheduled a Dec. 1 live-streamed roundtable session over the ethics of mandates. The seminar is one of four agencywide ethics debates this year, accessible to all of the NIH’s nearly 20,000 staff, as well as patients and the public, organizers say. It was set up after a senior infectious-disease researcher at the institute pushed back against broadening discussion of mandates this summer and requested an agency ethics review.

“There’s a lot of debate within the NIH about whether [a vaccine mandate] is appropriate,” said David Wendler, the senior NIH bioethicist who is in charge of planning the session. “It’s an important, hot topic.”

NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP
Capital Journal

Scoops, analysis and insights driving Washington from the WSJ's D.C. bureau.

PREVIEW
SUBSCRIBE
A federal appeals court on Saturday temporarily blocked Biden administration rules issued last week by the U.S. Labor Department requiring many private employers to ensure workers are vaccinated or tested weekly for Covid-19. The Labor Department’s top legal adviser said the administration was confident in its authority to issue the mandate and prepared to defend the rules.

In the NIH-scheduled roundtable next month, Matthew Memoli, who runs a clinical studies unit within the NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, will make the case against mandates. Dr. Memoli, 48 years old, opposes mandatory Covid-19 vaccination with currently available shots, and he has declined to be vaccinated.

Dr. Matthew Memoli in 2014; Dr. Memoli has said he supports Covid-19 vaccination in high-risk populations including the elderly and obese.
PHOTO: CHARLES DHARAPAK/ASSOCIATED PRESS
“I think the way we are using the vaccines is wrong,” he said. In a July 30 email to Dr. Fauci and two of his lieutenants, Dr. Memoli called mandated vaccination “extraordinarily problematic.” He says one of Dr. Fauci’s colleagues thanked him for his email. Dr. Fauci and a NIAID spokeswoman declined to comment.

Dr. Memoli said he supports Covid-19 vaccination in high-risk populations including the elderly and obese. But he argues that with existing vaccines, blanket vaccination of people at low risk of severe illness could hamper the development of more-robust immunity gained across a population from infection.

Epidemiologists and public-health experts overwhelmingly support widespread vaccinations as the best, most predictable way to save lives, build immunity and ultimately defeat the virus. In their view, holdouts like Dr. Memoli—doctors and other healthcare workers who potentially hold sway over others—damage efforts to prevent deaths and severe illness.

A body of research suggests vaccines provide stronger protection against coronavirus than previous infection. A study released last month by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found Covid-19 was over five times more common among hospitalized people who were unvaccinated and had a previous infection, compared with those who were fully vaccinated and hadn’t had Covid-19 before.

Timothy Schacker, vice dean for research and infectious-disease physician at the University of Minnesota Medical School, said relying on Covid-19 infections over tried-and-tested vaccines would be dangerous and irresponsible. “That’s a terrible idea if we have a vaccine that prevents serious disease,” he said.

Dr. Memoli’s views, and his status as an unvaccinated doctor, make him an outlier inside and outside the NIH. More than 88% of the NIH’s federal employees were fully vaccinated at the end of October, according to the agency. The rest will need to prove they are vaccinated, or have sought an exemption, before a federal deadline of Nov. 22.

Dr. Memoli has sought an exemption from the NIH mandate and has applied for an exception, on religious grounds, from requirements imposed by health authorities in Washington, D.C., where he is licensed to practice medicine. He says he is willing to risk his job and his license for the right not to receive a Covid-19 shot.

Christine Grady, head of the NIH’s Clinical Center bioethics department, signed off on the Dec. 1 seminar, a session called “Grand Rounds.” She said via email that she believes there is interest in the topic across the agency. “Our hope is that the December Grand Rounds will be relevant to the debates that are going on around the country regarding vaccine mandates,” an agency spokeswoman said on her behalf.

Dr. Grady is married to Dr. Fauci, who has advocated strict mandates to propel vaccination drives. Dr. Wendler, who reports to Dr. Grady, said the bioethics department doesn’t set out to influence government policy. “We’re a consultation service and sort of an academic department,” he said. “We’re not policy people.”

Dr. Memoli, a 16-year NIH veteran, was selected this month for a 2021 NIH director’s award, a top recognition from the head of the agency, for his supervision of a national study into undiagnosed Covid-19 cases early in the pandemic.

Dr. Memoli said his children have all their childhood vaccinations. “I do vaccine trials. I, in fact, help create vaccines,” he said. “Part of my career is to share my expert opinions, right or wrong.…I mean, if they all end up saying I’m wrong, that’s fine. I want to have the discussion.”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:14 am
Brooklyn wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:08 am

No, migrants in immigrant detention facilities are not required to get the COVID-19 vaccine...
https://www.abc10.com/article/news/veri ... 86c621fe95

from your link: "means any migrant looking to obtain permanent residency in the U.S. will need a COVID-19 vaccination"

but it does not address the issue of whether there is mass crossing of the border with people being bused all over the USA as previously alleged

Return to “POLITICS”