Facegram & Instabook

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Facegram & Instabook

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:24 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:27 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:16 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:49 am :roll: :roll: idiocy prevails.

Anyone see the town hall last night?

Did Jill have to "rescue" ole Joe?
Or did Joe basically crush it?

One can quibble with his views till the cows come home, but he's definitely in command of his faculties, understands the data and the logic of his views, and though he's never gonna win any articulation prizes, he's pretty darn clear about what he's thinking.

This other stuff is just silly.
Demeans the attacker.
And some of us can quibble about the state of his cognitive abilities. He ain't the politician he was 10 years ago. I must always see only the clips where he seems to be dazed and confused. What is up with his moronic tendency to whisper all the time? If it is suppose to be clever it only makes him look foolish.
Don't watch "clips"...watch him on extended questions and answers or full speech...you'll get a very different impression. I find it reassuring, given his age. Especially a session like last night, where he has to actually think and respond, recall key facts and logic, on a whole lot of topics, while staying relaxed and in command.

But of course he's not as young as 10 years ago. Who is?!
The man creeps me out. When your POTUS you don't get the luxury of running hot and cold. Sharp as a tack one moment and dumb as a box of rocks the next. The fact that is not disconcerting to you does not surprise me.
As I said, don't watch "clips" someone has curated as suggesting he's not all there...watch him in full gear, extended time.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:07 pm

One can quibble with his views till the cows come home, but he's definitely in command of his faculties, understands the data and the logic of his views, and though he's never gonna win any articulation prizes, he's pretty darn clear about what he's thinking.

Demeans the attacker.
And some of us can quibble about the state of his cognitive abilities. He ain't the politician he was 10 years ago. I must always see only the clips where he seems to be dazed and confused. What is up with his moronic tendency to whisper all the time? If it is suppose to be clever it only makes him look foolish.
Don't watch "clips"...watch him on extended questions and answers or full speech...you'll get a very different impression. I find it reassuring, given his age. Especially a session like last night, where he has to actually think and respond, recall key facts and logic, on a whole lot of topics, while staying relaxed and in command.

The man creeps me out. When your POTUS you don't get the luxury of running hot and cold. Sharp as a tack one moment and dumb as a box of rocks the next. The fact that is not disconcerting to you does not surprise me.
As I said, don't watch "clips" someone has curated as suggesting he's not all there...watch him in full gear, extended time.
You must not have read the links I posted above. So you said Biden " crushed it" How do you explain his minions having to go into panic mode to "explain" his comments about defending Taiwan? That ain't crushing it, that is a POTUS that is losing it.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:25 pm

Demeans the attacker.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... scrambling

Is this an example of how Joe "crushed it" the other night. When you "crush it" your minions normally don't have to scramble around like chickens with their heads cut of trying to explain Joes words to the Chicoms... You and i must have a different interpretation of the term "crush it" :lol: i guess you are grading Joe on a MD laxish type of a curve.

https://www.uspresidentialelectionnews. ... nd-gaffes/
Yup, you didn't bother to actually watch, so of course you turn to Fox News...

Now the Hill reporting is simply that Biden's response to the Taiwan question isn't a reversal or major change to existing American policy. You have a problem with the policy?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:02 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:17 am

Demeans the attacker.

So you prefer dumb all the time for leader of the free world?p
I would prefer the POTUS of the USA be capable of speaking to the American people without crib notes. Barack had TOTUS and that partner served him very well. I suppose it is hard to incorporate TOTUS into a press conference. The only option available to Bidens minions would be a shock collar.
Again, you didn't bother to watch a quite long Q&A town hall session, but rather want to resort to some stupid things you've heard said...
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:25 pm

Demeans the attacker.

I would prefer the POTUS of the USA be capable of speaking to the American people without crib notes. Barack had TOTUS and that partner served him very well. I suppose it is hard to incorporate TOTUS into a press conference. The only option available to Bidens minions would be a shock collar.
Again, you didn't bother to watch a quite long Q&A town hall session, but rather want to resort to some stupid things you've heard said...
I wouldn't watch a Joe Biden town hall meeting if you paid me. I read the capsule comments from brave people like yourself who did. There is quite a descrepancy of opinion from those of you who watched it. You think he crushed it. Other people disagree with your assessment. Since I know your in the bag for Biden any opinion you have IMO has to be taken with a grain of salt.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:39 pm

Demeans the attacker.

I wouldn't watch a Joe Biden town hall meeting if you paid me. I read the capsule comments from brave people like yourself who did. There is quite a descrepancy of opinion from those of you who watched it. You think he crushed it. Other people disagree with your assessment. Since I know your in the bag for Biden any opinion you have IMO has to be taken with a grain of salt.
Who actually watched the town hall disagrees with my assessment on here?

I must have missed that commentary. :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Demeans the attacker.

So any opinion that differs from yours you define as "stupid" ? Pretty arrogant observation on your part. It could be your skin is getting thinner all of the time.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:42 pm

Demeans the attacker.

I posted the links a few posts above. You must have overlooked them. Your opinion is not unanimous by a long shot. It is just one man's opinion.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:43 pm

Demeans the attacker.

So any opinion that differs from yours you define as "stupid" ? Pretty arrogant observation on your part. It could be your skin is getting thinner all of the time.
Yes, stupid, dumb, ignorant, juvenile jerkish baloney deserves to be called such.

But plenty of opinions get expressed on here, with which I disagree, don't get classified by me that way...often there are thoughtful opinions presented simply from a different perspective than mine. I don't need to necessarily be persuaded by them to learn something interesting.

But stupid stuff is another matter...and you frequently cite something you heard someone say, or a "clip" that's been carefully edited to present in the worst light to fit some partisan narrative, or a review by obvious partisans...tan suit territory.

No, I'm not in the bag for Biden, he was neither one of my favorite D candidates who were jockeying to oppose Trump, he's definitely not my ideal POTUS...but I'd simply suggest there's plenty to challenge him on without resorting to stupid narratives that aren't actual reality.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:47 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:42 pm

Demeans the attacker.

I posted the links a few posts above. You must have overlooked them. Your opinion is not unanimous by a long shot. It is just one man's opinion.
Nope, you linked to some partisan BS, not any of your fellow FL posters who watched the town hall. No one on here who actually watched has yet disagreed with my assessment.

But hey, you can still watch the whole thing for yourself if you don't believe me. Ohhh yeah, you don't watch cable...just clips curated for you by others...
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:51 pm

Demeans the attacker.

Yes, stupid, dumb, ignorant, juvenile jerkish baloney deserves to be called such.

But plenty of opinions get expressed on here, with which I disagree, don't get classified by me that way...often there are thoughtful opinions presented simply from a different perspective than mine. I don't need to necessarily be persuaded by them to learn something interesting.

But stupid stuff is another matter...and you frequently cite something you heard someone say, or a "clip" that's been carefully edited to present in the worst light to fit some partisan narrative, or a review by obvious partisans...tan suit territory.

No, I'm not in the bag for Biden, he was neither one of my favorite D candidates who were jockeying to oppose Trump, he's definitely not my ideal POTUS...but I'd simply suggest there's plenty to challenge him on without resorting to stupid narratives that aren't actual reality.
So Joe didn't tick off the Chicoms by declaring the USA would defend Taiwan? So Joe's people are not doing damage control trying to explain what Joe really meant to say? You saw the damn meeting and it just sailed right over your head. Your too much of a Biden partisan to even pretend to be objective in your assessment. I think that though protests too much.
Bob Ross:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Demeans the attacker.

“Capsule comments.” Really reaching out and digging in to get to the bottom of the issues? Or sitting back is the easy chair of your pre-determined narrative. Check.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:03 pm

Demeans the attacker.

So Joe didn't tick off the Chicoms by declaring the USA would defend Taiwan? So Joe's people are not doing damage control trying to explain what Joe really meant to say? You saw the damn meeting and it just sailed right over your head. Your too much of a Biden partisan to even pretend to be objective in your assessment. I think that though protests too much.
Since when have you been worried about ticking off China???
I don't recall you expressing any such during Trump's term...

Biden's not my choice other than to permanently defeat Trump and Trumpism.
That's what I'm rooting for out of Biden....and the Dems for that matter.
Crush Trumpism and we can talk two credible parties again.

You can p-ss and moan about each all you want, but my party is truly disgusting right now.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:05 pm

Demeans the attacker.

“Capsule comments.” Really reaching out and digging in to get to the bottom of the issues? Or sitting back is the easy chair of your pre-determined narrative. Check.
Joe Biden stating that the USA would defend Taiwan if the Chicoms were to attack the Island is not a capsule comment. That is Joe Biden making a profound declaration of our intentions to defend Taiwan. Why is it now that Joe's minions are scrambling around trying to explain what Joe really meant? You think the Chicoms ain't upset at what Joe said?
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:09 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:03 pm

Demeans the attacker.

Since when have you been worried about ticking off China???
I don't recall you expressing any such during Trump's term...

Biden's not my choice other than to permanently defeat Trump and Trumpism.
That's what I'm rooting for out of Biden....and the Dems for that matter.
Crush Trumpism and we can talk two credible parties again.

You can p-ss and moan about each all you want, but my party is truly disgusting right now.
I don't give two chits about pi**ing of the Chicoms. If Joe's minions were not concerned about Joe pi**ing off the Chicoms they would not be running around like chickens with their heads cut off doing damage control. Maybe pi**ing off the Chicoms is how you define Joe "crushing it"? I can think of an alternative definition that involves bad language.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Why reference Obama but not the guy in between who sounded like a barroom who was signing it and a mouth rather himself 100% of the time? Seems odd you went back two administrations and backhanded a shot.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

UPDATE... The Bidenistas are defining Joe's comments about defending Taiwan in a brand new light... " Strategic Ambiguity" which can be defined as we don't know what the eff we should do.
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:32 pm UPDATE... The Bidenistas are defining Joe's comments about defending Taiwan in a brand new light... " Strategic Ambiguity" which can be defined as we don't know what the eff we should do.
That actually defines this entire Biden Administration in a nutshell. It's a c-suite term to say we dont know what the eff we are going to do, but we sure are confident we'll do something.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A must see.....Dad's making a difference: https://fb.watch/8QhlgchhTv/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:25 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:35 am
tech37 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:49 am
But your posting TikTok stuff is OK?
I can't believe that any of us geezers are on TikTok. :lol:
Ohhh....you just wait until your kid is a bit older, you'll be ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA, I'll even bet you a steak dinner on it. ;) Knowing you though....you'll have the wife do it, just so you can say noppity-nope, not me, now pay up. :lol:
Was thinking about it, now I know where I saw you YA. Supporting your daughter which is really great!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fxzIelKcAg8
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah

Return to “POLITICS”