D1 Womens Lacrosse
seacoaster

Re: Womens USA team Who you got?

Post by seacoaster »

Is this webcast or televised anywhere??
cltlax

Post by cltlax »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:09 pm Is this webcast or televised anywhere??
I'm pretty sure it's streaming on Lax Sports Network - https://www.ftfnext.com/lsn
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

cltlax wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:34 pm
seacoaster wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:09 pm Is this webcast or televised anywhere??
I'm pretty sure it's streaming on Lax Sports Network - https://www.ftfnext.com/lsn
Citilax, thanks. You're my hero today. It's usually DMac, so this is an upgrade.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:36 pm
Citilax, thanks. You're my hero today. It's usually DMac, so this is an upgrade.
cltlax

Post by cltlax »

I'm honored
Laxfan500

Post by Laxfan500 »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:18 pm
First quarter 1-0 USA they look sloppy and on rushed . North 0/3 turnover both goalies playing really well
it’s all about chemistry not just flash . However USA has a lot of talent have no doubt they will pull out the win
At the half 6-1 North 1 Ohlmiller 2 hendrick 2
Justalaxdad

Post by Justalaxdad »

Laxfan500 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:22 pm
First quarter 1-0 USA they look sloppy and on rushed . North 0/3 turnover both goalies playing really well
it’s all about chemistry not just flash . However USA has a lot of talent have no doubt they will pull out the win
North with a sweet assist for 4-0 and a sick goal to make it 5-1. Not sure I agree on the goalies both playing really well. Not a great save yet. Lot of “pipe saves” that the announcers called saves. As I’m typing this, Ohmiller with the BTB! 6-1 halftime

Let me clarify, the goalies aren’t playing bad at all. Just saying, nothing spectacular. Canada didn’t really get any quality shots off.
Laxfan500

Post by Laxfan500 »

Justalaxdad wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:42 pm
North with a sweet assist for 4-0 and a sick goal to make it 5-1. Not sure I agree on the goalies both playing really well. Not a great save yet. Lot of “pipe saves” that the announcers called saves. As I’m typing this, Ohmiller with the BTB! 6-1 halftime

Let me clarify, the goalies aren’t playing bad at all. Just saying, nothing spectacular. Canada didn’t really get any quality shots off.
You are right I stand corrected a lot of pipes and not great shots on Canada goalie . I expect a pretty hot 1/2 half
Ok I’m gonna give up on counting goals lol 9-2 with 6 left in 3rd. As predicted US gonna steamroll over everyone
Justalaxdad

Post by Justalaxdad »

Laxfan500 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:50 pm
Justalaxdad wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:42 pm

You are right I stand corrected a lot of pipes and not great shots on Canada goalie . I expect a pretty hot 1/2 half
Ok I’m gonna give up on counting goals lol 9-2 with 6 left in 3rd. As predicted US gonna steamroll over everyone
US vs BC might interesting, other than that, you’re right.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Player of the Game - Charlotte North. 3 goals 3 assists

North continues to explode the myths about her game and show why she is the premier player in women's lacrosse today. The more she gets criticized, the more she shines. There is still a (ridiculous) prediction hanging out there--that Charlotte won't make the final cut for Team USA.

Justalaxdad

Post by Justalaxdad »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:28 am Player of the Game - Charlotte North. 3 goals 3 assists

North continues to explode the myths about her game and show why she is the premier player in women's lacrosse today. The more she gets criticized, the more she shines. There is still a (ridiculous) prediction hanging out there--that Charlotte won't make the final cut for Team USA.

Agreed - she was clearly the best player on the field. It actually wasn’t even close. Whoever thinks she may not make the final team, obviously has an agenda. It was great watching some lax again!
Laxfan500

Post by Laxfan500 »

Justalaxdad wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:36 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:28 am Player of the Game - Charlotte North. 3 goals 3 assists

Agreed - she was clearly the best player on the field. It actually wasn’t even close. Whoever thinks she may not make the final team, obviously has an agenda. It was great watching some lax again!
There is no way she isn’t making the team . Hopefully politics doesn’t rear its ugly head with a few other players .
OuttaNowhereWregget

Laxfan500 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:05 am There is no way she isn’t making the team . Hopefully politics doesn’t rear its ugly head with a few other players .
I’m intrigued—what kind of politics?
tothedraw

Post by tothedraw »

Look at coaching staff - that's where your politics will come in. I didn't watch and have no idea how UNC and SB players performed.
LarryGamLax

Post by LarryGamLax »

If anyone wants to express their opinion about CN and if she will or will not make the team, then they are allowed to do so on this Forum. Everything is not always about "having an agenda". It's called expressing an opinion, which is what we all do on this Forum.
PhantomLax99

Post by PhantomLax99 »

Laxfan500 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:05 am

There is no way she isn’t making the team . Hopefully politics doesn’t rear its ugly head with a few other players .
I get where you're coming from with the whole politics thing, but I'm not even sure who these coaches could show favoritism towards ahead of North. That coaching staff would lose some credibility if CN's not on the roster. There's just no denying she's one of the best, especially after last night.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

BC pummels Team Canada. I didn't see Medjid or Agostino. Anyone know the scoop there?
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

PhantomLax99 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:45 pm
Laxfan500 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:05 am

I get where you're coming from with the whole politics thing, but I'm not even sure who these coaches could show favoritism towards ahead of North. That coaching staff would lose some credibility if CN's not on the roster. There's just no denying she's one of the best, especially after last night.
I remember when Taylor Cummings didn't make the U-19 team. Anything can happen. But North sure looked like a Team USA player last night.
wlaxphan20

Post by wlaxphan20 »

seacoaster wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:59 pm
I remember when Taylor Cummings didn't make the U-19 team. Anything can happen.
Yup. I've been waiting to use that if it was ever appropriate, but you beat me to it :lol:

Likely won't be the last time that it's an appropriate example though
glaxer24

Post by glaxer24 »

USA vs BC. USA 5 BC 4. ~4 minutes left in the second. Much closer game than I anticipated

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”