The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: 2024

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:42 pm Love Fox News support for Gabbard:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tulsi- ... ol-rioters
:lol: ...you go girl ! Striking back at the Deep State apparatchiks who promoted HRC's accusation that she is a Russian asset.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:22 pm
:lol: ...you go girl ! Striking back at the Deep State apparatchiks who promoted HRC's accusation that she is a Russian asset.
Yup, deep, deep down the rat hole.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:21 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:07 pm
What the flip is this never ending paranoia in your head about Fox? They are an effing 24 hour news network just like MSNBC, CNN and whatever other spinoffs there are out there. You got issues with Fox, why don't you keep them to your damn self. I have lost track of the number of diatribes you have gone off on me claiming to be one of the Fox lemmings. I make up my own effing mind MD. I have been since you were parading around with that Nixon button on your lapel collar. I always enjoy rubbing your nose in that one. You bringing out some Kerry logic to defend your rabid support of Nixon? I voted for him before I voted against him. :lol:
:shock: :roll: :?

What???

Was my post aimed at you?

Salty and I have been discussing Tulsi Gabbard, including the infatuation Putin, RT and right wing media in the US have for her...

What have we NOT been discussing? You.
Sorry for interjecting and bursting your bubble. Your contempt for all things Fox news is legendary on this forum. I'm guessing you have a guilt complex from decades ago that forces you to make amends. :D If it makes you feel better I will ask OS to forgive me for butting in on your conversation?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:33 pm
What the flip is this never ending paranoia in your head about Fox? They are an effing 24 hour news network just like MSNBC, CNN and whatever other spinoffs there are out there. You got issues with Fox, why don't you keep them to your damn self. I have lost track of the number of diatribes you have gone off on me claiming to be one of the Fox lemmings. I make up my own effing mind MD. I have been since you were parading around with that Nixon button on your lapel collar. I always enjoy rubbing your nose in that one. You bringing out some Kerry logic to defend your rabid support of Nixon? I voted for him before I voted against him. :lol:

What???

Salty and I have been discussing Tulsi Gabbard, including the infatuation Putin, RT and right wing media in the US have for her...

Sorry for interjecting and bursting your bubble. Your contempt for all things Fox news is legendary on this forum. I'm guessing you have a guilt complex from decades ago that forces you to make amends. :D
No 'bubble' to burst.
If you have something substantive to add to the discussion of this thread topic, by all means 'interject'.

The personal stuff is less welcome.

But sure, Fox used to be a pretty darn decent alternative 'take' on the news of the day, IMO. But man have they gone far astray, indeed IMO have played a very large role in fomenting extreme divisiveness in America, for profit.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:39 pm

What???

Sorry for interjecting and bursting your bubble. Your contempt for all things Fox news is legendary on this forum. I'm guessing you have a guilt complex from decades ago that forces you to make amends. :D
No 'bubble' to burst.
If you have something substantive to add to the discussion of this thread topic, by all means 'interject'.

But sure, Fox used to be a pretty darn decent alternative 'take' on the news of the day, IMO. But man have they gone far astray, indeed IMO have played a very large role in fomenting extreme divisiveness in America, for profit.
Would that personal stuff include you telling me to take Roxy for a walk? Your not immune from being an arrogant, condescending chowderhead. If you wanna be a smartass expect to be called out. I'm the perfect guy for the job. You are one person who desperately needs to be knocked down from his elitist pedestal of arrogance on a regular basis. Anyone who was ever a Nixon supporter has defects of character than run very deep. :D
Bob Ross:
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:31 am

What???

No 'bubble' to burst.

Would that personal stuff include you telling me to take Roxy for a walk? Your not immune from being an arrogant, condescending chowderhead. If you wanna be a smartass expect to be called out. I'm the perfect guy for the job. You are one person who desperately needs to be knocked down from his elitist pedestal of arrogance on a regular basi
s. Anyone who was ever a Nixon supporter has defects of character than run very deep. :D
To quote Denzel Washington, "My mannnnn" You hit the nail on the head. Definition of an ELITIST, self-involved holier-than-thou person that you described. It's comical, because there's just no way this schtick would fly in actual in-person conversations discussions. Certainly not in the part of of NY where I'm from, or where you are from for that matter Cradle. Lot of people would just walk away mid-conversation, a LOT. :lol: :lol:

Joe
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

The rightwingnuts on this board are forever pi$$ing and moaning about how the libs "are arrogant pricks that NEVER tolerate an opinion different from their own!!"

C&S has the tightest, twisted panties this side of a Victoria's Secret window display when it comes to being confronted by opinions different from his own. Wow. Just WOW!

There is a HUGE Never-Trump movement in this country and it appears to be growing. MD didn't start that movement, but when it comes to actual conservatives who despair of what has become of their party, MD elucidates and explains in very clear terms what it means to push back on Trumpism in all its forms...and there are MANY these days. It NEEDS to be pushed back on: read - "resisted".

Get over it, Cradle. Your thin skin and weak, nonsensical, garbled "comebacks" to MD's very clear points and opinions reveals FAR more about you than it EVER has about MD and the MANY former republicans who post here regularly. Keep it up, my cranky friend...just like i used to tune in occasionally to Rush Limbaugh to see what the looney right was moaning about that day, reading your rants serves much the same purpose.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Speaking of panties-in-a-knot "conservatives", there's another one, right on cue! :lol:

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

dislaxxic wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:53 am The rightwingnuts on this board are forever pi$$ing and moaning about how the libs "are arrogant pricks that NEVER tolerate an opinion different from their own!!"

C&S has the tightest, twisted panties this side of a Victoria's Secret window display when it comes to being confronted by opinions different from his own. Wow. Just WOW!

There is a HUGE Never-Trump movement in this country and it appears to be growing. MD didn't start that movement, but when it comes to actual conservatives who despair of what has become of their party, MD elucidates and explains in very clear terms what it means to push back on Trumpism in all its forms...and there are MANY these days. It NEEDS to be pushed back on: read - "resisted".

Get over it, Cradle. Your thin skin and weak, nonsensical, garbled "comebacks" to MD's very clear points and opinions reveals FAR more about you than it EVER has about MD and the MANY former republicans who post here regularly. Keep it up, my cranky friend...just like i used to tune in occasionally to Rush Limbaugh to see what the looney right was moaning about that day, reading your rants serves much the same purpose.

I've perused many Victoria's Secret catalogues in my life and you need to get your facts straight, they are never twisted. unfortunately.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:46 am

What???

No 'bubble' to burst.

Would that personal stuff include you telling me to take Roxy for a walk? Your not immune from being an arrogant, condescending chowderhead. If you wanna be a smartass expect to be called out. I'm the perfect guy for the job. You are one person who desperately needs to be knocked down from his elitist pedestal of arrogance on a regular basi
s. Anyone who was ever a Nixon supporter has defects of character than run very deep. :D
To quote Denzel Washington, "My mannnnn" You hit the nail on the head. Definition of an ELITIST, self-involved holier-than-thou person that you described. It's comical, because there's just no way this schtick would fly in actual in-person conversations discussions. Certainly not in the part of of NY where I'm from, or where you are from for that matter Cradle. Lot of people would just walk away mid-conversation, a LOT. :lol: :lol:

Joe
You talk about where people come from but I know where you came from and where cradle came from. You overrate it. Distress and hard lives do not equal tough.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Ever the contrarian, FFG. I submitted the descriptive imagery for your imagination. Evidently didn't work in your case...although somehow, i feel you got the point, nevertheless.

dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

How, exactly, do we put a party in power in 2024 that has such an obvious bias against the actual truth?

Just axin'...

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

dislaxxic wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:16 am Ever the contrarian, FFG. I submitted the descriptive imagery for your imagination. Evidently didn't work in your case...although somehow, i feel you got the point, nevertheless.

Gotta have some fun with the idiocy but of course I get the point. And please keep the imagery coming. Had my recall bringing me back to peak Stephanie Seymour in lingerie for a moment which was a nice distraction from working since 5am and simultaneously having to clean up wet dookie my 15yr old dog is spraying all over my house this am.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:53 am The rightwingnuts on this board are forever pi$$ing and moaning about how the libs "are arrogant pricks that NEVER tolerate an opinion different from their own!!"

No twisted panties on my part. I go commando. Me thinks thou dost protest too much... I would expect no less from a demented FLP chowderhead. :D
Bob Ross:
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:15 am

What???

No 'bubble' to burst.

Joe
You talk about where people come from but I know where you came from and where cradle came from. You overrate it. Distress and hard lives do not equal tough.
Neither does a tough childhood. Touche, buddy. Spoken like the one that is so enlightened.

Joe
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:57 am

What???

No 'bubble' to burst.

Joe
Neither does a tough childhood. Touche, buddy. Spoken like the one that is so enlightened.

Joe
Enjoy your life.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

What???

No 'bubble' to burst.

Not reading any commentary, from you, mdlaxfan, about Ms. Gabbards comments. Leave the infotainment "source " alone, for a moment.

Based on the decades long (now) process of culling and shunning information, digitally.....and people like commie (he admits it) Brennan, lying to us about spying on us..........

....discuss THAT aspect of her comments....not a for profit company an infotainment.

It would be refreshing.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:04 am
JoeMauer89 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:57 am

What???

No 'bubble' to burst.

Joe

Joe
Enjoy your life.
No ill will here brotha, stay out of the kitchen if you can't take heat.

Joe
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Somebody's got a identity issue...
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:34 am Somebody's got a identity issue...
Somebody needs to grow thick skin. I could do this all day. But I won't, already moved on.

Joe

Return to “POLITICS”