The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
seacoaster

Re: 2024

Post by seacoaster »

old salt wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:24 pmTulsi !
Nice. Siphoning off the "stupid white guy/she's pretty cute/gee, she surfs/has my vote" vote from the right.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

CU88 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:55 am On this date five years ago, in the run-up to the 2016 election, the Washington Post broke the story of the so-called Access Hollywood tape, a video from 2005 in which Donald Trump told television host Billy Bush about his approach to women. "I don't even wait” to start kissing them, he said. “And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.... Grab 'em by the passy. You can do anything."

(laxpower censoring word spoken by 2xIMPOTUS o d)
It would be great if that was the hook of some dope bars from Kendrick Lamar or Gucci Mane song.

Grab em by the p***y, grab em by the p***y, ugh,
Get that grip, get that grip
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:29 am
Nice. Siphoning off the "stupid white guy/she's pretty cute/gee, she surfs/has my vote" vote from the right.
I'd give her the two pump jump (tm - ffg)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:54 am
CU88 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:55 am On this date five years ago, in the run-up to the 2016 election, the Washington Post broke the story of the so-called Access Hollywood tape, a video from 2005 in which Donald Trump told television host Billy Bush about his approach to women. "I don't even wait” to start kissing them, he said. “And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.... Grab 'em by the passy. You can do anything."

It would be great if that was the hook of some dope bars from Kendrick Lamar or Gucci Mane song.

Thinking about it, Kenny Powers and Trump would rap very similarly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au1Wzwe7e-o
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Funny how some guy named Bill Clinton was actually accused by multiple women of even more than just grabbing them by their p****es. He actually allegedly raped women. Wait, my bad, that was decades ago, not relevant anymore in the pea brains of the FLP cumquats on this forum is it? Funny how an alleged rapist is still a much beloved and respected member of the Democrat party. That is not that far removed from a scumbag piece of chit named Teddy Kennedy. The co founder of the waitress sandwich. I'm guessing Teddy and Bill probably grabbed themselves their fair share of p***y back in the day.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:17 pm

Funny how some guy named Bill Clinton was actually accused by multiple women of even more than just grabbing them by their p****es. He actually allegedly raped women. Wait, my bad, that was decades ago, not relevant anymore in the pea brains of the FLP cumquats on this forum is it? Funny how an alleged rapist is still a much beloved and respected member of the Democrat party. That is not that far removed from a scumbag piece of chit named Teddy Kennedy. The co founder of the waitress sandwich. I'm guessing Teddy and Bill probably grabbed themselves their fair share of p***y back in the day.
What’s your point? That they are POS as well? Brilliant. Most people already think that. Just another bad juke attempt at misdirection. I bet some seargants in the Ho Chi Minh trail grabbed a bunch of pu**ies too but wait, they served so let’s go find some Democrats to point at
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:22 pm

What’s your point? That they are POS as well? Brilliant. Most people already think that. Just another bad juke attempt at misdirection. I bet some seargants in the Ho Chi Minh trail grabbed a bunch of pu**ies too but wait, they served so let’s go find some Democrats to point at
What's my point?? Your the guy with the elite education and the PhD and you don't get it?? It ain't that hard to figure out dude. Was common sense ever a part of your college education? :roll: You can't seriously be this dense. :lol: Here is a hint, scumbags are scumbags. Scumbaggery transcends decades and generations. You do remember that scumbag Teddy was known as the lion of the senate until he finally croaked? You ever had you a waitress sammich? Has Trump ever been acknowledged as being the lion of anything? Maybe the lying king.

https://www.virtualmirage.org/the-lion-of-the-senate/

How many women did trump drown in his car again??
Bob Ross:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

:lol: :lol:

I loved the line "... actually allegedly..." :D
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU88 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:06 pm

:lol: :lol:

I loved the line "... actually allegedly..." :D
Did Teddy only allegedly drive off a bridge while chitfaced and allegedly only drown that young woman. Did he then allegedly leave the scene of the crime until he could concoct a BS story. Did Teddy then go on to become a beloved icon of the Democrat party? How did a low life, degenerate, perverted scumbag earn the title of the Lion of Senate? You Democrats must have very low standards when it comes to choosing your icons? Wasn't Trump a democrat for most of his life? It all makes sense now 😄
Bob Ross:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

No, you can't bring that up. Only Trump is relevant in this matter. Not allowed to speak ill of longtime d heros/scumbags John and Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, John Edwards or John Conyers.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:55 am
Would you gents talk that way about Nicole & Natasha ?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:44 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:55 am
Would you gents talk that way about Nicole & Natasha ?
I’d give a two pump jump to the Secretary in the drew Carey show at This stage so yes.

Still small minded thinking
old salt

Post by old salt »

From 2015, pre-Trump. ...she was ahead of both establishment party leaders, the neo-cons & the elite foreign policy "blob'" -- in sensing the prevailing attitude of the public about military interventions & the ongoing threat of militant Islamism, both of which she experienced first hand.
That recognition helped propel Trump to victory. She is the politician who most accurately articulates Trumpian foreign policy & national security strategy.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/04/ ... s-foreign/

...Tough Young Democrat Who’s Turning Heads by Challenging Obama’s Foreign Policy

...She’s also a combat veteran and a Democrat who has made headlines for slamming the Obama administration’s rudderless foreign policy. Tulsi Gabbard may be a Democrat, but the 33-year-old congresswoman from Hawaii has endeared herself to right-wing hawks by showing a willingness to buck the president, and her party, on foreign affairs.

It’s not often, especially in the Age of Obama, that you hear prominent Republicans lavish praise on up-and-coming Democrats. But Gabbard’s public condemnation of the president’s national-security strategy is turning heads and winning her rave reviews from across the aisle. With the U.S. on the precipice of a deal with Iran, Gabbard’s embrace of American exceptionalism, combined with her exotic background — she was born in American Samoa, and she is Hindu — seems to offer the Democratic party a different way forward. It harkens back to the Truman era, and it’s attractive to many Republicans, particularly those who care about foreign affairs and are seeking to renew a bipartisan consensus on national security.

“I think she’s a responsible American congresswoman who served in the military and looks at the situation as she sees it,” says Danielle Pletka, AEI’s vice president for foreign policy and defense. “She doesn’t see everything through a political prism and is thoughtful and serious,” Pletka says. “I admire her.”

“She wasn’t hemming or hawing or wishfully thinking about what North Korea might or might not do, or what China might or might not do,” Auslin says. “She’s not dogmatic.”

Though not the only Democrat to voice anxiety over the White House’s national-security priorities, Gabbard is perhaps the most conspicuous. Her Republican fans describe her as a conventional liberal where domestic politics are concerned, but the twice-deployed Iraq War veteran is one of the most hawkish Democrats on the House Armed Services Committee.

When the president held his “Combating Violent Extremism” summit in February, conservatives and Republicans gnashed their teeth over his refusal to label such groups as the Islamic State and al-Qaeda “Islamic.” Gabbard leapt into the fray.

“Unless you accurately identify who your enemy is, then you can’t come up with an effective strategy, a winning strategy to defeat that enemy,” she told Fox News’s Neil Cavuto on February 18. “You’re not identifying the fact that they are not fueled by a materialistic motivation, it’s actually a theological — this radical Islamic ideology that is allowing them to continue to recruit, that is allowing them to continue to grow in strength and that’s really fueling these horrific terrorist activities around the world.”

Gabbard’s gripes about the administration’s foreign policy go beyond semantics. She has consistently challenged what she considers the White House’s failed strategy for combating ISIS and stabilizing Iraq. As recently as two weeks ago, in an appearance on Face the Nation, she criticized the “failed” American policy of “propping up this Shia-led government in Baghdad that’s heavily influenced by Iran, [which] has caused, essentially, . . . ISIS to grow in Iraq.” She flatly accused the Obama administration of having “no clear plan in place for the Sunni people to take charge of the Sunni-dominated parts of Iraq, which is the only thing that will prevent ISIS from coming back in, even if there is a military victory.”

She’s also taken the administration to task over its recent rapprochement with Iran, lamenting the “confusion” in U.S. policy during another interview with Cavuto on March 24. “We have the Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, omitting Iran and Hezbollah from the list of threats to our country for the first time in a long time,” she said, noting that the Islamic theocracy is meanwhile building an empire in the region. “There seems to really be a lack of a coherent strategy with regards to how we, as the United States, are dealing with Iran, as we look at this threat of a nuclear-armed Iran,” she said.

Gabbard is canny, which means she’s also cautious about her association with conservative hawks. ... according to her fans, she is not alone, even if she’s getting the most attention right now. ...the pushback within the Democratic party against the Obama administration’s foreign policy is building, particularly among Gabbard’s generation. ...“Not everyone has taken the stand that she has. Not everyone has approached it from that sort of statesmanlike level. But I think it’s something that, particularly as conservatives, we shouldn’t ignore.”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Good lord, Gabbard's DOA as a Dem candidate and disqualified in oh so many ways...

Has she introduced any actual legislation in the past couple of years?
Oh yeah, anti-transgender legislation under "Protect Women's Sports Act"... :roll:
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:37 pm Good lord, Gabbard's DOA as a Dem candidate and disqualified in oh so many ways...

Oh yeah, anti-transgender legislation under "Protect Women's Sports Act"... :roll:
She may lose support from that massive group of unrestricted transgender sports advocates
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:26 pm No, you can't bring that up. Only Trump is relevant in this matter. Not allowed to speak ill of longtime d heros/scumbags John and Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, John Edwards or John Conyers.
I'm perfectly fine with calling out any such for their behaviors.

As far as I'm concerned, Clinton's behaviors with women, including alleged rape, were totally disqualifying. I also thought that sex with a very young subordinate was disqualifying, and lying under oath about it, impeachable.

That said, I don't find being an idiot about sex and having affairs one wants to keep quiet to be disqualifying for POTUS or other political office. Distasteful and certainly a factor in my estimation of the person's integrity, but I'm not gonna be holier than thou in terms of such as it's a far too common reality that people stray and make dumb decisions around sex. There but for the grace go I, on such.

However, I do find assault or abuse, intimidation, etc to be totally disqualifying.

And until you guys are willing to apply that standard to Trump, who has been credibly accused of many cases of assault, abuse, intimidation, and even rape...and is on tape admitting to assault as a standard practice, you just have zero credibility on this topic.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:41 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:37 pm Good lord, Gabbard's DOA as a Dem candidate and disqualified in oh so many ways...

She may lose support from that massive group of unrestricted transgender sports advocates
Yup, it's a political calculation to signal to right wingers that she's really one of them. Wink, wink.
DOA as a Dem candidate.

Way too much history. And zero accomplishments.

And we haven't even gotten to Vlad's support...
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:50 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:41 pm

And we haven't even gotten to Vlad's support...
:lol: ...still using your HRC talking point McCarthyite smears.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/18/politics ... index.html

Clinton did not provide proof about how Russia is “grooming” Gabbard. She and her team pointed to allegations that Russian news and propaganda sites often report on Gabbard’s campaign and that moments in Gabbard’s campaign have been reportedly amplified by trolls and bots on Twitter with ties to Russia. Gabbard has denied those allegations.

Clinton’s team also noted that some of Gabbard’s foreign policy views align closely with Russian interests.

Gabbard responded on Twitter Friday afternoon to Clinton’s comments.

“Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain,” she tweeted.

“From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation,” she added. “We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.”

“It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.”

“Just two days ago, the New York Times put out an article saying that I’m a Russian asset and an Assad apologist and all these different smears,” Gabbard said, referring to a recent story that said she is being backed by Russians on Twitter. “This morning, a CNN commentator said on national television that I’m an asset of Russia. Completely despicable.”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:48 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:26 pm No, you can't bring that up. Only Trump is relevant in this matter. Not allowed to speak ill of longtime d heros/scumbags John and Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, John Edwards or John Conyers.

As far as I'm concerned, Clinton's behaviors with women, including alleged rape, were totally disqualifying. I also thought that sex with a very young subordinate was disqualifying, and lying under oath about it, impeachable.

That said, I don't find being an idiot about sex and having affairs one wants to keep quiet to be disqualifying for POTUS or other political office. Distasteful and certainly a factor in my estimation of the person's integrity, but I'm not gonna be holier than thou in terms of such as it's a far too common reality that people stray and make dumb decisions around sex. There but for the grace go I, on such.

However, I do find assault or abuse, intimidation, etc to be totally disqualifying.

And until you guys are willing to apply that standard to Trump, who has been credibly accused of many cases of assault, abuse, intimidation, and even rape...and is on tape admitting to assault as a standard practice, you just have zero credibility on this topic.
I'm surprised that at some point in time the dumpster never tried to grab the wrong hootchie. By that i mean the women didn't smash him in the mouth and break his freaking jaw in several places.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:48 pm

The shutting down of the story via reimbursed payment to the enquirer seems like a sure thing campaign finance violation.

Return to “POLITICS”