All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

tech37

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:58 pm
tech37 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:04 pm No modern presidency faced the kind of resistance/opposition that Trump and his admin did.
Not true.

Nixon and Clinton did. And all for the same reason.
Respectfully a fan... I completely disagree. You're not considering context again. Nixon/Clinton never had the BiG Tech social media platforms nor the 24/7 MSM resistance movement to deal with. If those POTUSs had, I'd agree with you.

Again, this such rehash and has nothing to do with Covid. PM me with any reply you have.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:42 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:48 pm
tech37 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:04 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:43 am Sure, I was adamantly opposed to Trump in 2016, knew he was a charlatan and a grifter, a cheat in every aspect of his life, a con man. Pretty simple, even if he was running under my party's banner. I expected him to destroy any moral standing the party had to deserve to govern, and this was proven correct again and again. You call that TDS and the "resistance" trying to "destroy" Trump...nope, it was just the horrified belief that he would be a disgrace...which he did all to himself, by being himself. I actually hoped I'd be proven wrong, just predicted that he'd be an egomaniac who would do or say anything to accrue power (money) to himself and those who actually did bootlick and feed at his trough as loyalists.
Whatever. You've delivered this tired screed ad nauseam, for how long now? And there's no discussing anything re Trump with you in your, as I said the other day, confirmation bias with yourself.

I also saw that as potentially a very dangerous seeding of a new form of fascism...again, proven accurate, unfortunately.
Yes, this we can agree upon... Antifa is a scourge that must be eradicated. Dregs of the earth...

But again you reveal yourself with this nonsensical whining so typical of the hard right Trumpist that the "resistance" was trying to destroy Trump, rather than he himself attracted the anger and vitriol due to his being such an actually despicable person. All Presidents face vigorous opposition, and they should, but Trumpists think that any critique of Trump is TDS, that his poop doesn't actually stink really, really bad.
BS. No modern presidency faced the kind of resistance/opposition that Trump and his admin did. You fail to see simply because you agreed with and were a part of the movement. Don't even reply to this...you're wrong.

Riiiiiight, I'm "typical of a whiny hard right Trumpist" and yet I have said Trump should never be allowed to run for elected office of any kind. Solid logic there on your part. :roll:

Did you think I didn't predict that his disastrous response to Covid would cost him in the election? Nope, I said that had he responded effectively, cogently, supportive of the experts, he'd have been in a much greater position to win in November...it was obvious, even perplexing, to me that he was destroying his chances as the spring rolled around and he pivoted to a declaration that it was all done, take the masks off...etc...doomed to fail. Terrible politics, though it did fire up a a portion of the populace, akin to his pandering to white supremacists fired up another segment. A choice...higher intensity, but a minority.

Yep, he did a bad job, said some bad stuff. Nothing I haven't already said.

Or are you saying you voted for Biden over Trump, hopeful for better from him?
I did, first time I've ever voted for D for POTUS. Been voting since 1976. That's a lot of votes.
Or did you vote for Trump despite his idiotic rejection of the medical and public health experts (or maybe even because of it)?
As you know (or certainly should), I did not vote at all. You have a short memory especially since you characteristically scolded re civic duties at some point.

ahhh yes, I don't have a running log of who voted for whom.
A non-vote was a vote for Trump in my book.
and you spend so much energy on defending or deflecting from Trump's responsibility for his own troubles...
Your "non-vote" comment is just dumb, as well as sanctimonious drivel.

OMG... I do not defend Trump (the man) but I certainly criticize and push back on anyone who claims the country is better off under Democrat rule.

and yeah, I'll have criticisms of Biden and his Admin for sure...have mentioned several already in his first year, but on the 'performative' stuff around COVID, yeah, I think he took the far better tack than the blustering fool in the White House at the time.
:roll: "Better tack" is certainly a stretch. They both suck IMHO.

well, ok, I guess they should have promoted whatever Brett tells them... :roll:
Just more... dumb.

:lol: I'm glad to know how deranged you really are, tech.
For all your denials, you sure do whine like the typical Trumpist.

Ohh woe is me, those nasty 'resistance' people never ever treated anyone rough. :roll:
Seriously, you actually believe that drivel? (oh yeah, you really do...)

Much less like the dirt ball, con man, cheat, egotistical idiot that he actually is...ohh my...someone told the truth about him. the "resistance"...so unfair...

Man, if you actually think he didn't deserve to ever run again, how can you miss that we simply knew what a POS he really is? Or do you think the "resistance" made him this way?

Anti-fascists = fascists...more bizarro world logic.
You are so blinded by your hatred for Trump that you can't grasp the reality that millions of voters supported Trump because they approved of his policies (like border security) &, despite his shortcomings, still preferred him to the alternative.

Do you consider Liz Cheney a racist, authoritarian Trumpist ? She still acknowledges that she supported & voted for Trump (twice, despite his faults), & voted for 93% of the legislation he endorsed, because she agreed with his policies & preferred him to the alternative.
You’re assuming things not stated. Have cried liken crazy about that in the past…
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:43 am Sure, I was adamantly opposed to Trump in 2016, knew he was a charlatan and a grifter, a cheat in every aspect of his life, a con man. Pretty simple, even if he was running under my party's banner. I expected him to destroy any moral standing the party had to deserve to govern, and this was proven correct again and again. You call that TDS and the "resistance" trying to "destroy" Trump...nope, it was just the horrified belief that he would be a disgrace...which he did all to himself, by being himself. I actually hoped I'd be proven wrong, just predicted that he'd be an egomaniac who would do or say anything to accrue power (money) to himself and those who actually did bootlick and feed at his trough as loyalists.
Whatever. You've delivered this tired screed ad nauseam, for how long now? And there's no discussing anything re Trump with you in your, as I said the other day, confirmation bias with yourself.

I also saw that as potentially a very dangerous seeding of a new form of fascism...again, proven accurate, unfortunately.
Yes, this we can agree upon... Antifa is a scourge that must be eradicated. Dregs of the earth...

But again you reveal yourself with this nonsensical whining so typical of the hard right Trumpist that the "resistance" was trying to destroy Trump, rather than he himself attracted the anger and vitriol due to his being such an actually despicable person. All Presidents face vigorous opposition, and they should, but Trumpists think that any critique of Trump is TDS, that his poop doesn't actually stink really, really bad.
BS. No modern presidency faced the kind of resistance/opposition that Trump and his admin did. You fail to see simply because you agreed with and were a part of the movement. Don't even reply to this...you're wrong.

Riiiiiight, I'm "typical of a whiny hard right Trumpist" and yet I have said Trump should never be allowed to run for elected office of any kind. Solid logic there on your part. :roll:

Did you think I didn't predict that his disastrous response to Covid would cost him in the election? Nope, I said that had he responded effectively, cogently, supportive of the experts, he'd have been in a much greater position to win in November...it was obvious, even perplexing, to me that he was destroying his chances as the spring rolled around and he pivoted to a declaration that it was all done, take the masks off...etc...doomed to fail. Terrible politics, though it did fire up a a portion of the populace, akin to his pandering to white supremacists fired up another segment. A choice...higher intensity, but a minority.

I did, first time I've ever voted for D for POTUS. Been voting since 1976. That's a lot of votes.
Or did you vote for Trump despite his idiotic rejection of the medical and public health experts (or maybe even because of it)?
As you know (or certainly should), I did not vote at all. You have a short memory especially since you characteristically scolded re civic duties at some point.

and you spend so much energy on defending or deflecting from Trump's responsibility for his own troubles...

OMG... I do not defend Trump (the man) but I certainly criticize and push back on anyone who claims the country is better off under Democrat rule.

and yeah, I'll have criticisms of Biden and his Admin for sure...have mentioned several already in his first year, but on the 'performative' stuff around COVID, yeah, I think he took the far better tack than the blustering fool in the White House at the time.

Just more... dumb.

Ohh woe is me, those nasty 'resistance' people never ever treated anyone rough. :roll:

Much less like the dirt ball, con man, cheat, egotistical idiot that he actually is...ohh my...someone told the truth about him. the "resistance"...so unfair...

Man, if you actually think he didn't deserve to ever run again, how can you miss that we simply knew what a POS he really is? Or do you think the "resistance" made him this way?

You are so blinded by your hatred for Trump that you can't grasp the reality that millions of voters supported Trump because they approved of his policies (like border security) &, despite his shortcomings, still preferred him to the alternative.

Do you consider Liz Cheney a racist, authoritarian Trumpist ? She still acknowledges that she supported & voted for Trump (twice, despite his faults), & voted for 93% of the legislation he endorsed, because she agreed with his policies & preferred him to the alternative.
She didn’t prefer him you have no clue. McConnell and others liked that he was a moron. He happened to be a puppet for them until he wasn’t. Most of what was done that would Be voted on early.

But keep on making arguments that Corky Thatcher could rip through with intellect and logic and whine about others. Get. Agree blanket form a few who would defend you if you raped their wives and daughters on TV because military service. But I can see why you defend trump. Con men tend to like each other
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:13 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:31 pm Spoke with my sister about vaccines. Talked to her for months about getting it. Finally got it a couple of months ago because her best friend contracted COVID-19 and was sick. She said she believes a co-worker passed it on to her because after sitting across from each other and talking at work, she got sick and the co-worker died within 3 or 4 days….. my sister smartened up real fast. Her friend now has kidney problems….
Guess you sister must have graduated from the 8th grade ;) or makes good coffee......stay hating, you're REALLY good at it. russia...is back.

and STILL no answer from AFAN........classless.

How is a covid survivor, with natural immunity, a threat to anyone? You parents, afan
The image of Grace…
Bart

Post by Bart »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:15 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:42 am
JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:56 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:00 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:27 pm
SCLaxAttack wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:07 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:34 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:36 pm
wgdsr wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:24 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:31 pm Spoke with my sister about vaccines. Talked to her for months about getting it. Finally got it a couple of months ago because her best friend contracted COVID-19 and was sick. She said she believes a co-worker passed it on to her because after sitting across from each other and talking at work, she got sick and the co-worker died within 3 or 4 days….. my sister smartened up real fast. Her friend now has kidney problems….
good effort. fear strikes again. anecdotal, of course.
or rationality?
Nope, the first one.

Joe
Really? That’s all you got?

Tell all the people who’ve lost one of the 707,000+ in the US who have died that their experience is anecdotal.
Barking up the wrong tree. How about the 33,295,755 who have recovered from CV-19, as of today? Are they not considered important? :roll: :roll:
MD, I DO NOT want a long winded diatribe reflecting your confirmation bias. You can be the moral authority of your own family, your not mine.

Joe
1.6% of the cases have resolved in death. So you ok with 3.2 million dead people? That’s what you believe? Go about your life, open up, don’t vaccinate and if 3.2 million people die, meh?
Who said don't vaccinate? I'm vaccinated, you are as well. Your act is fu**ing tired. The response to everything with you is an extreme. Don't do this, don't do that and watch X number of people die. That's you getting emotional. I'm just pointing out that THIRTY-FOUR Million people have recovered from this virus. Acknowledge that, for once, without lame subtle dry humor. :roll:

Joe
Why bother developing a vaccine?
you mean TRUMPS vaccine........emergency to boot. You took Trumps vaccine :lol: :lol:

love the spike protein stories , about variants, etc. Johnson and Johnson does not work that way. Anyone have the exact numbers of J & J vaccines, here in the USA
Curious as to what you mean J and J does not work that way?
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Idaho COVID Insanity Shows How Much Worse the GOP Can Get

...because...they like his...policies...
The Republican primaries are shaping up like the Hunger Games, dystopian battles among the Trumpian faithful. “What you’re seeing are incredible races to the bottom as they one up each other to be the craziest and the Trumpiest in whatever context presents itself,” says Matt Bennett, a co-founder of Third Way, a moderate Democratic group. The fights and the lies can be over mask mandates, or vaccines, or how we teach children about slavery, with all of them tying into the Big Lie that Trump somehow won the election and was cheated out of his supposedly rightful victory.

Tomorrow the lies could be about Afghanistan refugees or what’s happening on the southern border or calls to defund the police, “the things that generate heat,” says Bennett, “and these politicians are fanning the flames as aggressively as possible.”

That’s politics, you say, but this is different, says Robert Kagan, a neo-conservative foreign policy scholar whose essay in the Washington Post this weekend laid out loud and clear what many across the political spectrum have worried about for some time, namely the fascist tendencies of Trump and his followers as they put in place policies that could allow Republican legislatures to overturn elections when they don’t like the results. Kagan argues that we have never seen a U.S. political movement tied so passionately to one man and his lies as it is to Trump.
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

From Charles Gaba, COVID-19 data collector extraordinaire:

https://acasignups.net/21/09/27/time-ch ... vide-again

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:16 am From Charles Gaba, COVID-19 data collector extraordinaire:

A vote for Trump is a vote for me!

“I wish you would!”
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Another data point in the vaccine refusal category: a hospital in the Bronx had ~20% of their staff unvaccinated as of last Wednesday, but by midday Monday that number had plummeted to ~6%.

Mandates work...
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Just more... dumb.

It's so dishonest to suggest that I haven't acknowledged that there are Republicans who supported Trump simply because he wasn't a Democrat. I understand this to be the case, no matter how much I think that's wrong-headed, underestimating the danger that Trump and
Trumpism represents to the country. IMO, I was right, Cheney wrong last November...She's since changed her mind.

Were there millions of such voters? Sure.
But the huge turnout of voters who rarely vote at all and the majority of Trump's voters were not simply policy oriented. and that's what made the difference in 2016 and they showed up again in 2020, emboldened by a racist, nativist populist who gave voice to their resentments and bigotries.

I do get it.

But no, I don't buy that the over 70% of Republicans who continue to support the Big Lie are doing so because they simply "liked" Trump's policies over the presumed different Biden policies. Nope, this is due to deep-seated emotions that have nothing to do with reality, policies or otherwise.

You can't put lipstick on this pig, Salty.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:22 am
tech37 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:04 pm No modern presidency faced the kind of resistance/opposition that Trump and his admin did.
Not true.

Respectfully a fan... I completely disagree. You're not considering context again. Nixon/Clinton never had the BiG Tech social media platforms nor the 24/7 MSM resistance movement to deal with. If those POTUSs had, I'd agree with you.

Again, this such rehash and has nothing to do with Covid. PM me with any reply you have.
Those two Presidents also didn't have a captured propaganda media and viral social networks on which to spread their lies and disinformation, an army of sycophants and cheerleaders spreading such. Indeed, no modern President has similarly used the technology of his day so effectively, nor for such ill.

While Kennedy was markedly better than Nixon on TV, he didn't use it much, simply benefited. The best comparison of using the tech of the day, though before our direct memories, would have been FDR with his fireside chats.

The whine about having faced opposition is the whine of the guilty, whether from Trump himself or all those who were willing to put aside principle to support a con man, simply for power and/or for "policies" that fit their resentments and bigotries or greed.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:52 am
RedFromMI wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:16 am From Charles Gaba, COVID-19 data collector extraordinaire:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAjMXH5JQiY

https://www.cc.com/video/b4ylib/chappel ... uncensored
Kneehigh Park is classic!!
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Not true.

Cool
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:13 am
and STILL no answer from AFAN........classless.

How is a covid survivor, with natural immunity, a threat to anyone? You parents, afan
Another insult. Neat. Let me guess: you're going to get all upset and clutch your pearls when I return fire, right?

You don't get to change the original question, and then claim I didn't answer your new question, sorry mate.

You didn't like the answer to the old question. So you're going to pretend you didn't ask it, and invent a new one----and then pretend to get upset that I didn't answer your new question. Neat-o.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:43 am You’re assuming things not stated. Have cried liken crazy about that in the past…

She didn’t prefer him you have no clue. McConnell and others liked that he was a moron. He happened to be a puppet for them until he wasn’t. Most of what was done that would Be voted on early.

But keep on making arguments that Corky Thatcher could rip through with intellect and logic and whine about others. Get. Agree blanket form a few who would defend you if you raped their wives and daughters on TV because military service. But I can see why you defend trump. Con men tend to like each other
Facts : Cheney endorsed & voted for Trump twice.
She supported his policies in her statements & votes in Congress.
She disavowed him after he lost the election.
Last edited by old salt on Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Mu COVID variant seems to have disappeared from the US. Not a very strong competitor vs delta.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:02 am
Not true.

Those two Presidents also didn't have a captured propaganda media and viral social networks on which to spread their lies and disinformation, an army of sycophants and cheerleaders spreading such. Indeed, no modern President has similarly used the technology of his day so effectively, nor for such ill.

While Kennedy was markedly better than Nixon on TV, he didn't use it much, simply benefited. The best comparison of using the tech of the day, though before our direct memories, would have been FDR with his fireside chats.

The whine about having faced opposition is the whine of the guilty, whether from Trump himself or all those who were willing to put aside principle to support a con man, simply for power and/or for "policies" that fit their resentments and bigotries or greed.
JFK did not face a Russian collusion hoax perpetuated by the FBI & IC.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:07 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:02 am
Not true.

JFK did not face a Russian collusion hoax perpetuated by the FBI & IC.
:lol: :lol: :roll: How many indictments, how many convictions?
It's really weird how anyone can think, now knowing the lengths to which Trump and his acolytes would go to attain/retain power, that Trump and crew weren't openly as well as secretively welcoming Russian support for their Campaign. We know they were.

But then again it's 'weird' that 70+% of Republicans actually think Trump won the election, that it was "stolen" from him. But hey, here we are...
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:35 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:25 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:53 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:53 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:27 pm Barking up the wrong tree. How about the 33,295,755 who have recovered from CV-19, as of today? Are they not considered important?
I'm still trying to square what it is you think we should have done as Americans in responding to Covid.

You make it sound as if you think we should have done nothing, and simply gone on with our lives. No masks. No closures. No border closures. No distancing.

Do I have this right? And if I don't, can you please tell me what it is you think we should have done? All I can tell is that you think we're "doing it wrong".

Thanks.
When did I ever say we shouldn't have had any response at all? The point I was trying to make is that by pointing out the number of deaths as a political football of sorts, those that do so are doing more damage than they realize. The amount of misinformation that is spread by our media on a daily basis no matter what "side" your on is overwhelming. Nobody talks about the long-term ramifications of THAT. Were learning to live with the virus, whether people like it or not. I will never shame those that are unvaccinated because it is their choice and THEIR risk that they bear. If you or I got vaccinated, and in the likelihood they passed CV-19 to us, it's OVERWHELMING likely that any symptoms we have will be manageable. So the nonsense narrative that the unvaccinated POSE A RISK to the vaccinated, is just that, nonsense. The unvaccinated pose the overwhelming risk to those that are also unvaccinated. If anybody in this thread had ideas that the US would get vaccinated to the point of "eradication", their are fooling themselves only. This virus will be around forever, we are continuing to manage it and learning new things every day that we use to our advantage. There hasn't been one god damn politician that hasn't f**ked up aspects of the response to this virus. Because most if not all of them foolishly think that they can "control" the virus. They can take reasonable measures to help their constituents LEARN TO LIVE with this virus. If you want the Government to do more, go pack your bags and live in Australia. Some way to go through life, guess what they haven't eradicated CV-19 anymore than the US has and are just kicking the can down the road at the expense of massive upheaval of daily Aussie society. To the point that their police force is tackling citizens on the streets with rifles pointed at their heads. I never once said that it is not extremely unfortunate that so many lives have been lost but to think that the majority or all of them were preventable is bullcrap, no one knows that yet, it's going to take time/research,etc before we know a quantifiable answer to that. And guess what, it may not be what a lot of FLP regulars on this thread want to hear... This isn't all pointed at you, but some of you FLP morons live in a f**king fantasy land. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Joe
well, you seem to be begging for a long-winded diatribe in return on this Joe. ;)

No, again, this is not about the individual's personal risk. Simply that, statistically, those who don't get vaccinated will cost all the rest of us, not simply themselves or just others unvaccinated. Those who do get sick and need care cost each of us in our shared healthcare cost system. The unlucky "few" hundred thousand or million who get very sick and die, cost us a huge amount each. And they cost the healthcare workers tremendously, and when the system gets particularly strained, as it is in many places, those of us who don't contract a nasty case of Covid because we've been vaccinated, masked, etc nevertheless may pay a steep price if we need serious healthcare for other issues, yet such care is constricted.

All of that has nothing to with the individual's personal risk and 'right's to make an individual decision. We may think it's stupid and selfish not to get vaccinated, but the real point is that it costs all the rest of us who are doing our part to reduce transmission and really bad outcomes...in other words, trying to 'live with it'.

I don't know that you realize how obnoxious your response comes across to the # of deaths with the # of recoveries. I feel sure you simply must not understand how that comes across a dismissive of the deaths, and the inevitability of far more deaths with no mitigation efforts versus strong mitigation/vaccination, etc.

Listen, we heard from Covid deniers that this 'just another flu', would end after maybe a bad flu season, then it was exclaimed that it couldn't possibly take 100k, much less 200k...the latter # was one which many of us thought would actually be a victory and a relief, yet such view was responded to as "fear mongering" as, at the time, it seemed like such an extremely high #...yet those of us predicting at least those sorts of #'s could see that our commitment to mitigation strategies was going to be very weak...too many making the sorts of arguments you are still making Joe. Or at least seem to be making.

I actually think, and glean, that you've been personally making responsible choices and doing a solid job of doing your part.

No one's asking you or anyone else to to do otherwise.
Man,
You are full of turd, its the same self-serving elitist bullcrap that you spout on a daily basis. I don't come off as dismissive of anything. You have made it not enjoyable to post in this particular thread anymore. Again, you live in a fantasy land. Where in the united states can you not receive care at a hospital if you were at the point that you truly needed to to ensure the best chance of your survival? Nowhere that I know of, outside of so mesmall rural areas that luckily can be bailed out by our bigger healthcare systems. What CAN"T you do in your normal life due to an unvaccinated person? Not what you are uncomfortable with, what CAN YOU NOT DO? Are they physically preventing you from meeting a friend for dinner and drinks at a relatively crowded bar if you meet them double-masked, as I am sure you are wont to do. Your double my age and you still can't ascertain WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IS HAPPENING AND WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING are two distinctly different things. Life is moving along relatively normally here in NYC and LI, and that DOES NOT mean people are behaving recklessly. I could care less about whatever the hell is going in your fantasy-land of tony neighborhood somewhere outside of Baltimore. Life exists outside of Chuckie's "little circle". You seem to forget that, on a daily basis. Same old FLP fu***ng bullcrap, never ceases to amaze me. :roll:

Joe

... you are the one full of sh*t! You have been unrealistically dismissive of any negative news with respect to the pandemic since day 1!!! You have behaved as a self important blow hard -- from day 1!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM

Return to “POLITICS”