2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: 2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:51 pm One foot in front of the other.
Yep I was in a rush for too long to get away from, well…look around.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:43 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:34 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:32 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:21 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:52 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:12 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:46 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:25 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:14 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:59 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:55 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:53 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:26 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:56 am Maybe Heather is working on script for Unsolved Mysteries? :lol:
The more likely possibility... HCR is simply a FLP idiotic cumquat with a doctorate in stupidity. i suppose if she stuck to interpreting the civil war in her eyes she would be the harmless nincompoop she is. Her fellow cumquats on this forum keep trying desperately to elevate her to rock star status. She is just one more in a very long list of incompetent intellectuals dripping with arrogance too wrapped up in their own opinions to know or understand what the real world is all about. She would be a useful idiot if she simply chose to rehashing her version of the civil war. Her and the hundred thousand other historians who have made the same attempt. There are now more civil war historians than there ever were combatants. Everything i ever needed to know about the civil war I learned from Charlie Weaver and my HS history teacher.
Maybe Axl Rose can help you learn more??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isCh4kCeNYU
Don't need a head banger for any advise. Even a twot like HCR is probably slightly more informed. Thanks for the input.
cradle, you're out of line with the misogyny...again.

The anti-intellectualism you spout is just dumb, but the misogyny is, or should be, out of bounds, IMO.

Suggest you dial it back.
I don't much like the woman nor do I agree with what she has to say. If I don't do so in a polite enough fashion to assuage your sensitivities then so be it. Where where you defending Sarah Sanders when your friends on this forum were making all of their mysogonistic comments insulting her. Could it be your outrage is based on a very selective nature? I don't recall you saying diddly squat back then. I will wait here with baited breath for your spin on that. You DO remember all of the insults and fat jokes your friends here ridiculed Ms Sanders with? Let me guess ala HRC... You don't recall that do you. Even your own hypocrisy follows political ideology. You think I didn't know how you would respond to my post? I knew exactly what you would say. That is how very predictable you are. Thank you for not disappointing. No I won't back off. Male or female if your going to write stupid chit then you should be held accountable for what you compose. I will be as nice to HCR as your friends here were to Sarah Sanders.
I don't recall "twot"...re Sanders, but would have certainly spoken up.

I dunno if "fat" was discussed about Sanders on here or LP, but it certainly was elsewhere.
I do recall her lying being discussed. It was quite disgusting.

Again, if you want to make your dumb, anti-intellectualism arguments about HRC, go for it. It's just dumb and obviously so.
So, is the implied racism of much of your anti-history rants.

But "twot" clearly crosses a misogynistic line and you know it.
I think you actually can re-consider things (a compliment), thus my suggesting you do so.
Too bad your memory fails you. You don't remember all the Sarah Sanders fat jokes. As for the twot comment.. that is my wife's much more polite reference to people she thinks are c***s. Her and all the female nurses she works with don't share your sensitive nature. You go lecture my wife about that? Let me know how that works out for you?
Your wife says something so it’s cool sounds a lot like converting so you can tell Jewish jokes.
My wife didn't say anything the nurses she works with don't say on a daily basis. The same gallows humor they have had for many years. Don't you have a multi million dollar business deal that needs your attention?
:lol: :lol:

Joe
I found that funny too.

Especially the last bit.
Thank goodness I have a smart wife who is CEO.
I'm just the chief bottle washer.

But also "funny" is that cradle can't seem to quite grasp that what his wife says to other gals isn't actually permission for him to use the same language, misogynistically. Or at least he hasn't yet admitted it that he crossed the line...he's capable of a bit of self-reflection, though, so perhaps he'll get there.
MD,

Did he use that language speaking directly to Hilary's face. You really think that Cradle regularly calls women that? You are a clueless fool if that's case. Go be the morality police. Why don't you go up to Cradle's house and say this to him and his wife, and just see how that goes? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Joe
He was talking about the author, Heather, not Clinton, though he did mix up the initials there.

Either way, he's a man, using misogynistic language on here...what, we don't have women readers?
Is this the men's locker room and anything goes?

Where's the line, Joe, where you'd step up and say, hey, buddy, please don't use that language?
I've done it, in the locker room...racist, anti-semitic, misogynist...really no call for it to go unchecked.
Then it's up the other guy to do what he'll do. But it's clear it's not approved of by all.
I mean Trips will bug out but you have me in a room by myself and I’m listening to Hit Em Up (Tupac Shakur and the greatest diss track by a country MIke and then some) and the lyrics come out as he and his crew did…

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tupacs-hi ... r-turns-20

Tupac founded a crew I always thought it was insane as they named themselves for some “characters:

Tupac - Makaveli (intentional spelling-many don’t know the big tattoo across the front of his body that said “Thug Life” that scared the bejeezus out of every white person over 30 at the time stood for:
“The Hate U Give Little Infants F**ks Everyone”)

Yaki Kadafi

Hussein Fatal

Mussolini

E.D.I Mean

Kastro

Napoleon

Komani
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Any of you offended by what I said, report it to the moderator. Outside of that I don't give a rats rear end if you were offended. None of you were offended by the distasteful disgusting comments that flowed freely about Sarah Sanders. Of course none of you remember that now. It is ironic how so many of you suffer from CRS, when it suits your agenda of course. None of those grotesque insulting fat jokes ever found a home in your memory banks. How convenient is that? Maybe they never really happened at all.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:34 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:29 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:31 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:03 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:11 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:56 am Maybe Heather is working on script for Unsolved Mysteries? :lol:
The more likely possibility... HCR is simply a FLP idiotic cumquat with a doctorate in stupidity. i suppose if she stuck to interpreting the civil war in her eyes she would be the harmless nincompoop she is. Her fellow cumquats on this forum keep trying desperately to elevate her to rock star status. She is just one more in a very long list of incompetent intellectuals dripping with arrogance too wrapped up in their own opinions to know or understand what the real world is all about. She would be a useful idiot if she simply chose to rehashing her version of the civil war. Her and the hundred thousand other historians who have made the same attempt. There are now more civil war historians than there ever were combatants. Everything i ever needed to know about the civil war I learned from Charlie Weaver and my HS history teacher.

Don't need a head banger for any advise. Even a twot like HCR is probably slightly more informed. Thanks for the input.

The anti-intellectualism you spout is just dumb, but the misogyny is, or should be, out of bounds, IMO.

I don't much like the woman nor do I agree with what she has to say. If I don't do so in a polite enough fashion to assuage your sensitivities then so be it. Where where you defending Sarah Sanders when your friends on this forum were making all of their mysogonistic comments insulting her. Could it be your outrage is based on a very selective nature? I don't recall you saying diddly squat back then. I will wait here with baited breath for your spin on that. You DO remember all of the insults and fat jokes your friends here ridiculed Ms Sanders with? Let me guess ala HRC... You don't recall that do you. Even your own hypocrisy follows political ideology. You think I didn't know how you would respond to my post? I knew exactly what you would say. That is how very predictable you are. Thank you for not disappointing. No I won't back off. Male or female if your going to write stupid chit then you should be held accountable for what you compose. I will be as nice to HCR as your friends here were to Sarah Sanders.

I dunno if "fat" was discussed about Sanders on here or LP, but it certainly was elsewhere.

Again, if you want to make your dumb, anti-intellectualism arguments about HRC, go for it. It's just dumb and obviously so.

I think you actually can re-consider things (a compliment), thus my suggesting you do so.
Too bad your memory fails you. You don't remember all the Sarah Sanders fat jokes. As for the twot comment.. that is my wife's much more polite reference to people she thinks are c***s. Her and all the female nurses she works with don't share your sensitive nature. You go lecture my wife about that? Let me know how that works out for you?
She's your problem, cradle, not mine.
And yeah, as a fellow guy, let me suggest you not call any women either of those to their face.
And, thus, not on here either.

Again, there are lots of other, IMO dumb and ill-founded, ways you can critique HRC without the misogyny.

And no, I don't recall those jokes about Sanders on here (elsewhere yes).
But to be clear, are you saying that it is equally misogynistic to call Sanders fat as it is to call her or another woman a "twot"?
It would be quite the revelation if you have made that leap yourself.
Of course you don't remember the disgusting comments made by all your liberal friends about Sarah Sanders on this forum. I said that right from the start. I should educate you about the alternate meaning of what a twot brain is. It is an urban dictionary definition of a dumb person. Nothing more, nothing less. My wife explained it for me. Like yourself, I only understood the original meaning of the word. You wanna take your beef up with my wife and thousands of other registered nurses.. knock yourself the flip out. You will find your nut sack relocated to just below your Adams apple. A word of advise to a know it all liberal republican ... Don't f**k with nurses they are not the same nurses you remember from Marcus Welby MD. They are more vulgar, obnoxious and opinionated than you can possibly imagine. They are also damn good and dedicated to their patients welfare. I guarantee damn tee you if you were going in for your colonoscopy.. you would want my wife to be your nurse. She is that god damn good at what she does. Thirty years of being a GI nurse allows you the privilege of speaking your mind.
Of course her bluntness would probably offend your sensitivities. If she thought your doctor was on the verge of perforating your colon, she would shut the procedure down in a heartbeat. She has done it before and will probably do it again. There are not many nurses that will call a doctor out if they think they are wrong. She might even use a term offensive to you that doctor Jones was a twot brain. :roll:
"urban dictionary"???

Sorry my friend, but there's no such thing found (either spelling) in combination with "brain" on Urban Dictionary searches.
(and you didn't use it in combination).

I did find "vagina brain" and part of that definition actually does appear to describe you in this situation.

No offense to your wife; as I said she's your problem, not mine.
Only a twot brain would actually try and look it up in the urban dictionary. Did you look up the most updated version? My wife is not my problem. She deals with twot brains such as yourself every day. Your all a dime a dozen. FTR she calls her best friend and fellow nurse of many years slutbag. Maybe you can look that up in the urban dictionary as well? You might be offended if you do.
I used to love urbandictionary rabbit holes but they got rid of a lot. One of my favorites is “Alabama Hot Pocket”
Haven't heard that one in a while, that's definitely a Bama thing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

And yeah, as a fellow guy, let me suggest you not call any women either of those to their face.

Again, there are lots of other, IMO dumb and ill-founded, ways you can critique HRC without the misogyny.

But to be clear, are you saying that it is equally misogynistic to call Sanders fat as it is to call her or another woman a "twot"?
Of course you don't remember the disgusting comments made by all your liberal friends about Sarah Sanders on this forum. I said that right from the start. I should educate you about the alternate meaning of what a twot brain is. It is an urban dictionary definition of a dumb person. Nothing more, nothing less. My wife explained it for me. Like yourself, I only understood the original meaning of the word. You wanna take your beef up with my wife and thousands of other registered nurses.. knock yourself the flip out. You will find your nut sack relocated to just below your Adams apple. A word of advise to a know it all liberal republican ... Don't f**k with nurses they are not the same nurses you remember from Marcus Welby MD. They are more vulgar, obnoxious and opinionated than you can possibly imagine. They are also damn good and dedicated to their patients welfare. I guarantee damn tee you if you were going in for your colonoscopy.. you would want my wife to be your nurse. She is that god damn good at what she does. Thirty years of being a GI nurse allows you the privilege of speaking your mind.
Of course her bluntness would probably offend your sensitivities. If she thought your doctor was on the verge of perforating your colon, she would shut the procedure down in a heartbeat. She has done it before and will probably do it again. There are not many nurses that will call a doctor out if they think they are wrong. She might even use a term offensive to you that doctor Jones was a twot brain. :roll:
"urban dictionary"???

Sorry my friend, but there's no such thing found (either spelling) in combination with "brain" on Urban Dictionary searches.

I did find "vagina brain" and part of that definition actually does appear to describe you in this situation.

Only a twot brain would actually try and look it up in the urban dictionary. Did you look up the most updated version? My wife is not my problem. She deals with twot brains such as yourself every day. Your all a dime a dozen. FTR she calls her best friend and fellow nurse of many years slutbag. Maybe you can look that up in the urban dictionary as well? You might be offended if you do.
I used to love urbandictionary rabbit holes but they got rid of a lot. One of my favorites is “Alabama Hot Pocket”
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:57 pm

"urban dictionary"???

You made me do this. I present the Falcon Punch

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... on%20Punch
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:15 pm

"urban dictionary"???

Nothing like listening to prison talk. I laugh so hard my stomach hurts sometimes.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Let him eat me and we straight. That’s it.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradle, ok, so I actually bothered to look for all these supposed offensive, misogynistic comments about Sanders...total 119 mentions since FL started.

The first one I found mentioning her appearance was actually by you, back when I was chastising you on your references to RBG as Buzzi. 2018. (You may recall that you eventually calmed down and changed your tone on that one. Took a bit, but you got there.)

You must have been referring to LP, because none of the prior posts on FL, some certainly negative, were about her appearance. They did call her a "liar" and "Goebbels-like performance" but they didn't include anything about her physically. Others were simply quotes that included her name saying something to the press.

I haven't found any since then mentioning appearance as well, other than by you...but there may well be someone (I can't read Bandito's posts in a search because I have them blocked, so possible in there).

But, hey, you're certainly correct that her weight and her general sloppiness of appearance were the butt of jokes in the general air about her, from SNL to those actually hating her.

But I haven't found any others yet.

Listen, we have a whole area of the forum where you can say any darn thing you want, be as offensive, as racist, as anti-semitic, as misogynist as you darn well please. It's called Hamsterdam. Go for it there as you will, no holds barred...but this area of the site is supposed to be welcoming to kids and women and...
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

That’s funny
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:04 pm Let him eat me and we straight. That’s it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

A buddy always text me some funny prison stuff when he runs across it….started way back when when I saw this:

JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:26 pm That’s funny
I could watch the Don Rickles Roasts for days..

When Frank blows the cigarette smoke near Don, he waves his hand and goes "what is this, London? That always gets me crying :lol: :lol: :lol:

1:44 mark, will get you everytime!

Also when he says to Deano, "What's the town your from again? Steubenville Ohio right, LUNCHHHHHHHHHH!" :lol:

And when Rickles says to Wilt Chamberlain, "You going eat those peas, you going eat those peas!" :lol: :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-KeTNU-ods/quote]

1:44 mark, will get you everytime!

Joe
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:20 pm cradle, ok, so I actually bothered to look for all these supposed offensive, misogynistic comments about Sanders...total 119 mentions since FL started.

The first one I found mentioning her appearance was actually by you, back when I was chastising you on your references to RBG as Buzzi. 2018. (You may recall that you eventually calmed down and changed your tone on that one. Took a bit, but you got there.)

You must have been referring to LP, because none of the prior posts on FL, some certainly negative, were about her appearance. They did call her a "liar" and "Goebbels-like performance" but they didn't include anything about her physically. Others were simply quotes that included her name saying something to the press.

I haven't found any since then mentioning appearance as well, other than by you...but there may well be someone (I can't read Bandito's posts in a search because I have them blocked, so possible in there).

But, hey, you're certainly correct that her weight and her general sloppiness of appearance were the butt of jokes in the general air about her, from SNL to those actually hating her.

Listen, we have a whole area of the forum where you can say any darn thing you want, be as offensive, as racist, as anti-semitic, as misogynist as you darn well please. It's called Hamsterdam. Go for it there as you will, no holds barred...but this area of the site is supposed to be welcoming to kids and women and...
Thanks for the lecture Father Flanagan. I guess Spencer Tracy was wrong when he said there was no such thing as a bad boy. Your not my mother. I don't listen to the opinion of strangers advising me what proper verbiage is. Thank you for the well intentioned critique. There is a line in a song by Hank Jr that says "if you mind your own business you'll be busy all the time" Your opinion of me means absolutely nothing but thank you again for thinking I need redemption or advise. I'll certainly circle back to that. The only thing that matters to me is the opinion of my wife and my family.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:22 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:20 pm cradle, ok, so I actually bothered to look for all these supposed offensive, misogynistic comments about Sanders...total 119 mentions since FL started.

Thanks for the lecture Father Flanagan. I guess Spencer Tracy was wrong when he said there was no such thing as a bad boy. Your not my mother. I don't listen to the opinion of strangers advising me what proper verbiage is. Thank you for the well intentioned critique. There is a line in a song by Hank Jr that says "if you mind your own business you'll be busy all the time" Your opinion of me means absolutely nothing but thank you again for thinking I need redemption or advise. I'll certainly circle back to that. The only thing that matters to me is the opinion of my wife and my family.
cradle, I didn't say I have a low opinion of you, as I don't.
However, I totally agree that you shouldn't really care what my opinion of you is one way or the other.

I'm simply saying that when any poster on here says something racist, anti-semitic, misogynistic or anything of such ilk, I'm likely to speak up, not stay silent.

If you don't like that, tough.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:50 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:15 pm
How in the hell did we end up here from from me original post. :lol: :lol: At first I thought that was a skit w/Charlie Murphy RIP.

"urban dictionary"???

Nothing like listening to prison talk. I laugh so hard my stomach hurts sometimes.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:36 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:22 am

cradle, I didn't say I have a low opinion of you, as I don't.
However, I totally agree that you shouldn't really care what my opinion of you is one way or the other.

I'm simply saying that when any poster on here says something racist, anti-semitic, misogynistic or anything of such ilk, I'm likely to speak up, not stay silent.

If you don't like that, tough.
He's pissed because you actually did the work when he gave you the throwaway challenge and it blew his entire argument up. That's what I read through his entire response.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

So i will keep a close eye on this. If and when the usual suspects on this forum chime in I expect Father Flanagan to be Johnny on the spot with his criticism. I got the book marks in place. :D
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/07 ... g-gallery/

Maybe when Father Flanagan is done redeeming souls on this forum he can take his show on the road?
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:16 pm https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/07 ... g-gallery/

Maybe when Father Flanagan is done redeeming souls on this forum he can take his show on the road?
When were you last there?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:23 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:16 pm https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/07 ... g-gallery/

When were you last there?
1983 but that’s not the point. The mayor in Rochester is ruining his neighborhood by letting the non-pitched roof crowd too close.

Return to “POLITICS”