Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

Post by youthathletics »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:22 am
youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:11 am
Kismet wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:55 am
youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:44 am We were told Psaki, Harris and Biden do not lie...certainly embarrassing what they are doing to CBP law enforcement and just out right lying, perpetuating hate, with vidoe evidence to prove it. Even the person the took the photographs of the mounted CBP officer acknowledge it was not as our POTUS claims.

It's clear as day to me, that the past three administrations (at a minimum), are intentionally tearing us all apart at the seems. Far too many instances of clear and outright ignorance, downright lying, and intentional divisiveness. I suppose the 'spice' in reference to the Dune discussion yesterday, seems to truly be power, via bullying and provoking, through sadistic behavior from those in the elite gov't club.

Maybe the fresh cup of coffee and brisk 52 deg. OA this morning, has provided a somber reality of something latent going on that has not yet been revealed, to us all. I'll stop there, otherwise I could start writing as Frank Herbert has. :lol:
For not going down that rabbithole.....welcome to it..... :oops: :oops: ;) ;) ;)

The idea that politicians just starting spinning facts to gain advantage and ignoring truth starting in 2008 is ludicrous. Perhaps a shot of spice in that cup of joe. :lol: :lol:

Anybody who thinks the current crowd is to be believed 100% of the time should have their spice ration reduced. :lol:

I'd still like to know how and why most of those Haitians decided to go to the border now after being in South America for YEARS.
The difference, is I didn't drag anyone down there with me, just commentary, no leading questions. You should try it. ;)

Again, there was no need to go back 20 plus years. I suppose, in the era of internet content, our leadership hasnt caught on that their BS is much easier to figure out....their argument that we can vote for change, is really just the equivalent of wearing underwear inside out. :lol:

That's easy....b/c they were all invited.
You don't like or believe in this?

I certainly do. Just as I like and believe there is right and wrong way.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:31 am
youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:44 am We were told Psaki, Harris and Biden do not lie...certainly embarrassing what they are doing to CBP law enforcement and just out right lying, perpetuating hate, with vidoe evidence to prove it. Even the person the took the photographs of the mounted CBP officer acknowledge it was not as our POTUS claims.

It's clear as day to me, that the past three administrations (at a minimum), are intentionally tearing us all apart at the seems. Far too many instances of clear and outright ignorance, downright lying, and intentional divisiveness. I suppose the 'spice' in reference to the Dune discussion yesterday, seems to truly be power, via bullying and provoking, through sadistic behavior from those in the elite gov't club.

Maybe the fresh cup of coffee and brisk 52 deg. OA this morning, has provided a somber reality of something latent going on that has not yet been revealed, to us all. I'll stop there, otherwise I could start writing as Frank Herbert has. :lol:
For not going down that rabbithole.....welcome to it..... :oops: :oops: ;) ;) ;)

The idea that politicians just starting spinning facts to gain advantage and ignoring truth starting in 2008 is ludicrous. Perhaps a shot of spice in that cup of joe. :lol: :lol:

Anybody who thinks the current crowd is to be believed 100% of the time should have their spice ration reduced. :lol:

I'd still like to know how and why most of those Haitians decided to go to the border now after being in South America for YEARS.
The difference, is I didn't drag anyone down there with me, just commentary, no leading questions. You should try it. ;)

Again, there was no need to go back 20 plus years. I suppose, in the era of internet content, our leadership hasnt caught on that their BS is much easier to figure out....their argument that we can vote for change, is really just the equivalent of wearing underwear inside out. :lol:

Fair enough - I just saw the "they were invited" and thus utilizing the images since DMac made the mistake of showing me IMGUR...

To wit, my dinner last night

Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:30 am
youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:23 am
Kismet wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:18 am

Sure, make yourself feel better any way possible even at the bottom of said rabbithole you said you weren't in. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kindly cite a credible source for the invitation to all these folks - must have been quite specific as the only migrant respondees appear to be Haitian refugees mostly from Brazil and Chile....did all the other migrants not get the same memo/invitation :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
The invitation was the fact that the doors are now open. There is a new sheriff in town, with a limp and wet handshake, who cares less about the border. Much like house parties in HS....the parents are away, let's roll fellas.
So I'm clear - only Haitians in Brazil and Chile got this overt message and all showed up in the same place on the border in a location that migrants have never shown up in numbers before?

Maaan, better check that cup of Joe you had again...perhaps a touch of melange spice in there and working well for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
.....and like clockwork, here come all the questions that you already know we both have the answers: you damned well know why.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:44 am
old salt wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:54 pm Useful technical info for evaluating the horse whipping of Haitian migrants at Del Rio.
Watch the video -- when the CBP rider twirls the rein in his R hand, the horse turns L.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/ret ... narrative/
Retired Mounted Border Patrol Supervisor Debunks Dems’ ‘Whipping’ Narrative
By ISAAC SCHORR
September 24, 2021

The Biden administration and Democratic lawmakers have bought into a lie about the Border Patrol agents doing their best to address the humanitarian crisis unfolding in Del Rio, Texas.

The lie — that mounted Border Patrol agents were recorded “whipping” Haitian migrants as they tried to cross the Rio Grande into the U.S. — was spread by partisan journalists and activists on Twitter, and quickly picked up White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki. This despite the fact that none of the existing photo and video evidence show any migrants being struck with what the mainstream press now admit were reins, not “whips,” as they initially claimed.

Democratic congresswoman Maxine Waters compared the Border Patrol agents to slave owners. Psaki condemned the “brutal and inappropriate measures” employed by agents at the border. She later announced that the Del Rio Border Patrol would no longer be permitted to use horses.

On Friday, President Biden himself weighed in, declaring that the mounted agents “will pay,” and opining that “it’s beyond an embarrassment. It’s dangerous, it’s wrong.” The agents have already been suspended pending a DHS investigation.

He also asserted that “people [are] being strapped.” Notably, the photographer responsible for some of the most widely circulated photos of these incidents has told a local NBC affiliate that “I’ve never seen them whip anyone.”

George Syer, a retired horse patrol coordinator in the Rio Grande Valley and Border Patrol supervisor told National Review that the mounted agents were acting according to standard procedure — a fact he said would be obvious to anyone with even a passing familiarity with horses.

“Spinning the rein is what we do and any horse person that trains horses and has to deal with them, you will find out that they normally spin the end of the rope, and that gets the horse moving,” Syer said.

“It’s a training tool, and it’s a training aid if a horse does not want to cooperate with its rider,” explained Syer, and an especially useful one if “you have people in front of the horse and they’re 10 to 15 feet away and they’re raising their arms, they have bags, they’re trying to be aggressive in their body language — this horse does not want to go over there. If you need to apply additional pressure to that horse in order to make him go, you can spin the two-feet tail of your rein and the horse is gonna go away from the sound of that spinning rein and also the visual of it, because he can see it on the one eye that you’re spinning, that same side. Remember, a horse’s eyes are on the sides of its head.”

Syer added that the primary safety priority of riders is to prevent a collision between human and horse, emphasizing that “everything is to prevent that horse from making contact with a human being — everything.”

It follows then that in Syer’s estimation, the White House has erred not just in its diagnosis of what’s happening on the ground, but in its treatment plan.

“There are a bunch of cities all across America that deploy horses in a crowd control capacity,” he noted, arguing that that’s because the animals provide certain strategic advantages and act as a “force multiplier” when the Border Patrol is overwhelmed, as it right now. The Bureau of Land Management’s website observes that horses are “ideal” for traversing “the rugged and remote terrain, the Border Patrol is responsible for securing” as a result of their inherent “strength, endurance, agility, and intelligence.”

Moreover, Syer observed, every mounted agent receives “some of the most rigorous mounted horse training in the world” during an intensive six-week program.
“I would want to have all of the horses in the entire Border Patrol there just to make a perimeter around those camps,” said Syer.

Instead of stripping tools from Border Patrol, the administration should be working to ameliorate the crisis that forced them to use those tools in the first place, a former senior Border Patrol official told National Review.
Both Syer and the more senior official emphasized that morale Border Patrol morale is collapsing due to the Biden administration’s misguided policies and heated rhetoric.

“You give this agency and these agents an impossible mission, and then when they try to accomplish it, you say disparaging things about them,” the senior official said.

Syer was similarly frustrated, but remains confident in the agents on the ground.

“The men and women in the United States Border Patrol we have been dealing with the worst locations in the United States for our assignments, and we continually come and do our jobs with integrity and honor and the off switch does not exist,” he said.
We were told Psaki, Harris and Biden do not lie...certainly embarrassing what they are doing to CBP law enforcement and just out right lying, perpetuating hate, with vidoe evidence to prove it. Even the person the took the photographs of the mounted CBP officer acknowledge it was not as our POTUS claims.

As someone who has repeatedly expressed some empathy for the border patrol agents on horseback, let me ask...are we so sure, either way?

When I first saw pictures a bit of video, my reaction was that the agents were faced with a rather overwhelming # of migrants and were doing their darnedest to try and move them back...I didn't see any direct evidence of actually whipping anyone, whether with the reins or anything else. It looked like a bit much, but I tried to put myself in the shoes of the agents.

But that didn't mean that we saw everything actually done, certainly migrants were being pushed back, feeling physically threatened by the horse and/or swinging reins...we could see that...but was anyone actually whipped with the reins or did they just fear such?

Totally understand the explanation of the former agent on Fox. I already knew that was at least part of what we were seeing. I've ridden with wranglers herding cattle. I didn't have their technique down, but I knew what they were doing with their highly trained horses.

However, to be clear, we also don't know that one or more agents weren't also using the reins to whip at migrants...they may well have been and the Admin may actually know that for a certainty. Maybe. But you and I and the rest of the public don't actually know for sure, one way or the other (at least from the tidbits we're seen).

But back to what we, the public, can see from the pics and video...we can see the physical intimidation. Certainly the intimidation imagery in this humanitarian crisis context is clear, and that alone is causing backlash. Understandably.

The power of cameras, especially video, is that the public gets to see what's actually happening, including what might otherwise be hidden. And, in this country, public opinion does matter.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:38 am
youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:31 am

Fair enough - I just saw the "they were invited" and thus utilizing the images since DMac made the mistake of showing me IMGUR...

To wit, my dinner last night

Nice.....you're like a kid in a candy store with that now.

TIP: I you are using a windows laptop, you can also use the snipping tool, just type Snipping in the search box. it allows you to snip anything on your screen, and then save it as .png to upload into imgur.
~Livy

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:47 am
old salt wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:54 pm Useful technical info for evaluating the horse whipping of Haitian migrants at Del Rio.
Watch the video -- when the CBP rider twirls the rein in his R hand, the horse turns L.

By ISAAC SCHORR
September 24, 2021

The Biden administration and Democratic lawmakers have bought into a lie about the Border Patrol agents doing their best to address the humanitarian crisis unfolding in Del Rio, Texas.

The lie — that mounted Border Patrol agents were recorded “whipping” Haitian migrants as they tried to cross the Rio Grande into the U.S. — was spread by partisan journalists and activists on Twitter, and quickly picked up White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki. This despite the fact that none of the existing photo and video evidence show any migrants being struck with what the mainstream press now admit were reins, not “whips,” as they initially claimed.

Democratic congresswoman Maxine Waters compared the Border Patrol agents to slave owners. Psaki condemned the “brutal and inappropriate measures” employed by agents at the border. She later announced that the Del Rio Border Patrol would no longer be permitted to use horses.

On Friday, President Biden himself weighed in, declaring that the mounted agents “will pay,” and opining that “it’s beyond an embarrassment. It’s dangerous, it’s wrong.” The agents have already been suspended pending a DHS investigation.

He also asserted that “people [are] being strapped.” Notably, the photographer responsible for some of the most widely circulated photos of these incidents has told a local NBC affiliate that “I’ve never seen them whip anyone.”

George Syer, a retired horse patrol coordinator in the Rio Grande Valley and Border Patrol supervisor told National Review that the mounted agents were acting according to standard procedure — a fact he said would be obvious to anyone with even a passing familiarity with horses.

“Spinning the rein is what we do and any horse person that trains horses and has to deal with them, you will find out that they normally spin the end of the rope, and that gets the horse moving,” Syer said.

“It’s a training tool, and it’s a training aid if a horse does not want to cooperate with its rider,” explained Syer, and an especially useful one if “you have people in front of the horse and they’re 10 to 15 feet away and they’re raising their arms, they have bags, they’re trying to be aggressive in their body language — this horse does not want to go over there. If you need to apply additional pressure to that horse in order to make him go, you can spin the two-feet tail of your rein and the horse is gonna go away from the sound of that spinning rein and also the visual of it, because he can see it on the one eye that you’re spinning, that same side. Remember, a horse’s eyes are on the sides of its head.”

Syer added that the primary safety priority of riders is to prevent a collision between human and horse, emphasizing that “everything is to prevent that horse from making contact with a human being — everything.”

It follows then that in Syer’s estimation, the White House has erred not just in its diagnosis of what’s happening on the ground, but in its treatment plan.

“There are a bunch of cities all across America that deploy horses in a crowd control capacity,” he noted, arguing that that’s because the animals provide certain strategic advantages and act as a “force multiplier” when the Border Patrol is overwhelmed, as it right now. The Bureau of Land Management’s website observes that horses are “ideal” for traversing “the rugged and remote terrain, the Border Patrol is responsible for securing” as a result of their inherent “strength, endurance, agility, and intelligence.”

Moreover, Syer observed, every mounted agent receives “some of the most rigorous mounted horse training in the world” during an intensive six-week program.
“I would want to have all of the horses in the entire Border Patrol there just to make a perimeter around those camps,” said Syer.

Instead of stripping tools from Border Patrol, the administration should be working to ameliorate the crisis that forced them to use those tools in the first place, a former senior Border Patrol official told National Review.
Both Syer and the more senior official emphasized that morale Border Patrol morale is collapsing due to the Biden administration’s misguided policies and heated rhetoric.

“You give this agency and these agents an impossible mission, and then when they try to accomplish it, you say disparaging things about them,” the senior official said.

Syer was similarly frustrated, but remains confident in the agents on the ground.

“The men and women in the United States Border Patrol we have been dealing with the worst locations in the United States for our assignments, and we continually come and do our jobs with integrity and honor and the off switch does not exist,” he said.
We were told Psaki, Harris and Biden do not lie...certainly embarrassing what they are doing to CBP law enforcement and just out right lying, perpetuating hate, with vidoe evidence to prove it. Even the person the took the photographs of the mounted CBP officer acknowledge it was not as our POTUS claims.

As someone who has repeatedly expressed some empathy for the border patrol agents on horseback, let me ask...are we so sure, either way?

When I first saw pictures a bit of video, my reaction was that the agents were faced with a rather overwhelming # of migrants and were doing their darnedest to try and move them back...I didn't see any direct evidence of actually whipping anyone, whether with the reins or anything else. It looked like a bit much, but I tried to put myself in the shoes of the agents.

But that didn't mean that we saw everything actually done, certainly migrants were being pushed back, feeling physically threatened by the horse and/or swinging reins...we could see that...but was anyone actually whipped with the reins or did they just fear such?

Totally understand the explanation of the former agent on Fox. I already knew that was at least part of what we were seeing. I've ridden with wranglers herding cattle. I didn't have their technique down, but I knew what they were doing with their highly trained horses.

However, to be clear, we also don't know that one or more agents weren't also using the reins to whip at migrants...they may well have been and the Admin may actually know that for a certainty. Maybe. But you and I and the rest of the public don't actually know for sure, one way or the other (at least from the tidbits we're seen).

But back to what we, the public, can see from the pics and video...we can see the physical intimidation. Certainly the intimidation imagery in this humanitarian crisis context is clear, and that alone is causing backlash. Understandably.

The power of cameras, especially video, is that the public gets to (NOT) see what's actually happening, including what might otherwise be hidden. And, in this country, public opinion does matter.
I think you missed a word in last paragraph?
~Livy

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:45 am

Sure, make yourself feel better any way possible even at the bottom of said rabbithole you said you weren't in. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kindly cite a credible source for the invitation to all these folks - must have been quite specific as the only migrant respondees appear to be Haitian refugees mostly from Brazil and Chile....did all the other migrants not get the same memo/invitation :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
The invitation was the fact that the doors are now open. There is a new sheriff in town, with a limp and wet handshake, who cares less about the border. Much like house parties in HS....the parents are away, let's roll fellas.
So I'm clear - only Haitians in Brazil and Chile got this overt message and all showed up in the same place on the border in a location that migrants have never shown up in numbers before?

Maaan, better check that cup of Joe you had again...perhaps a touch of melange spice in there and working well for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
.....and like clockwork, here come all the questions that you already know we both have the answers: you damned well know why.
Do you imagine that's a responsive answer to Kismet's last question?
I don't.

You do understand that he punched a whole in your limp wrist theory logic the size of a freight train?

Gotta be a better answer.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:50 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:47 am

By ISAAC SCHORR
September 24, 2021

The power of cameras, especially video, is that the public gets to (NOT) see what's actually happening, including what might otherwise be hidden. And, in this country, public opinion does matter.
I think you missed a word in last paragraph?

Our view of civil rights and Vietnam changed with TV...and the power of the medium to see for ourselves has continued to evolve as more and more people have the capability to capture what's happening for others to see.

sure, it can be manipulated and spun...but clearly we have much more opportunity to see for ourselves, and that's a good thing.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:50 am

I don't.

You do understand that he punched a whole in your limp wrist theory logic the size of a freight train?

:lol: :lol: I see you and TLD....I mean Kismet, are still dating. ;)

Yea. my theory is wrong, not only has Haiti been run down since 2010 when they primarily fled, then work dried up where the fled to, did they realize......hey the American border is wide the F open with Biden, now is our chance, lets roll. And to be clear....Kismet was wrong, they are not all Haitians..but you and he also knew that. Wonder why you didn't call him out on it.
~Livy

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:14 am

I don't.

Yea. my theory is wrong, not only has Haiti been run down since 2010 when they primarily fled, then work dried up where the fled to, did they realize......hey the American border is wide the F open with Biden, now is our chance, lets roll. And to be clear....Kismet was wrong, they are not all Haitians..but you and he also knew that. Wonder why you didn't call him out on it.
Actually I don't know much at all about the specific composition of the 15k that were under the bridge...they've been referred to as Haitians over and over again, the folks interviewed are all Haitians, so sure, I can imagine not "all" but sure sounds like that Haitians is a fair description of this particular group.

And yeah, I don't see why they wouldn't have come earlier, just like many tens of thousands of others have, every year.

And why, if the border is so open would there not be hundreds of thousands coming each month from all over that part of the world? Surely, the US offers much more opportunity for a safe and prosperous life than many of those countries.

Nope, there's been a specific series of traumas in Haiti, making life untenable there, and causing any hope of return to be extremely unattractive. Those with the means and courage/desperation for the trek have turned our direction.

But I don't yet hear an actual answer to the question, including my own.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

By ISAAC SCHORR
September 24, 2021

Dem people too sensitive

“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Really? You're reading minds now, too? Definitely too much melange in that cup of joe this morning......tell me how do I take my cup of Joe?

Another apropos Frank Herbert quote from Dune -

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.” :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

Some folks here could learn something from Cher.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I don't.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yéle_Haiti

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kI6MWZrl8v8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lrBYYDsWrmQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QpIuRQ71LTw
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

I don't.

I don’t know how my name came up but you sound as stupid and uninformed as ever:

Run down since 2010: https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2 ... -back/amp/

Post 2010:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_debt_of_Haiti
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:47 pm

I don't.

I don’t know how my name came up but you sound as stupid and uninformed as ever:

Post 2010:
:roll: There you go, again, like clockwork, pivoting the subject. No one mentioned anything requiring your links. You can be exhausting...but love the hustle.

Heading to a wedding....going dark for awhile. Enjoy your Saturday
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:29 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:47 pm

I don't.

Post 2010:
:roll: There you go, again, like clockwork, pivoting the subject. No one mentioned anything requiring your links. You can be exhausting...but love the hustle.

Heading to a wedding....going dark for awhile. Enjoy your Saturday
Un huh. Use the ‘net for something other than tripe. Have fun at the wedding.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

:lol: ...now MDLF76 is spinning that we may have missed the phantom whipping of Haitian migrants, even though they were not captured on video.

The entire flap was based on the video images, which were willfully misinterpreted & misrepresented.

No Dems were concerned about the debacle in Del Rio until they generated a way to play the race card.

Meanwhile, Kismet can't grasp the concept that the Haitian diaspora in S America is capitalizing on the humanitarian situation in Haiti due to the earthquake there, to choose this opportunity to exploit Biden's open border non-enforcement policy. They picked a weak spot in our border defense to exploit. The next surge may target McAllen. The smugglers have a stretegy, we do not.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:45 am .....and like clockwork, here come all the questions that you already know we both have the answers: you damned well know why.
Yes. Because the guy you Republicans voted for "forgot" to pass the immigration reform bill they told you that they'd enact when elected.

And Trump didn't turn on Everify and/or punish businesses like he promised. And your team didn't hold him or your elected Republicans in Congress accountable. Because, duh, they don't want to actually do this. They want the status quo, so that's what you get if you don't bother to hold their feet to the fire.

So here we are....... just as I told you when Trump was elected on the promise of "fixing the border crisis"......in the same place we've been for 50+ years.

And right on cue, you're here to blame the Dems for open borders. ;)

You'll catch on to this game at SOME point, right? ;)
Typical Lax Dad

Meet the old boss, the same as the new boss….same as every other boss…

“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”