2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: 2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:21 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:52 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:12 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:46 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:25 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:14 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:59 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:55 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:53 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:26 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:56 am Maybe Heather is working on script for Unsolved Mysteries? :lol:
The more likely possibility... HCR is simply a FLP idiotic cumquat with a doctorate in stupidity. i suppose if she stuck to interpreting the civil war in her eyes she would be the harmless nincompoop she is. Her fellow cumquats on this forum keep trying desperately to elevate her to rock star status. She is just one more in a very long list of incompetent intellectuals dripping with arrogance too wrapped up in their own opinions to know or understand what the real world is all about. She would be a useful idiot if she simply chose to rehashing her version of the civil war. Her and the hundred thousand other historians who have made the same attempt. There are now more civil war historians than there ever were combatants. Everything i ever needed to know about the civil war I learned from Charlie Weaver and my HS history teacher.
Maybe Axl Rose can help you learn more??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isCh4kCeNYU
Don't need a head banger for any advise. Even a twot like HCR is probably slightly more informed. Thanks for the input.
cradle, you're out of line with the misogyny...again.

The anti-intellectualism you spout is just dumb, but the misogyny is, or should be, out of bounds, IMO.

Suggest you dial it back.
I don't much like the woman nor do I agree with what she has to say. If I don't do so in a polite enough fashion to assuage your sensitivities then so be it. Where where you defending Sarah Sanders when your friends on this forum were making all of their mysogonistic comments insulting her. Could it be your outrage is based on a very selective nature? I don't recall you saying diddly squat back then. I will wait here with baited breath for your spin on that. You DO remember all of the insults and fat jokes your friends here ridiculed Ms Sanders with? Let me guess ala HRC... You don't recall that do you. Even your own hypocrisy follows political ideology. You think I didn't know how you would respond to my post? I knew exactly what you would say. That is how very predictable you are. Thank you for not disappointing. No I won't back off. Male or female if your going to write stupid chit then you should be held accountable for what you compose. I will be as nice to HCR as your friends here were to Sarah Sanders.
I don't recall "twot"...re Sanders, but would have certainly spoken up.

I dunno if "fat" was discussed about Sanders on here or LP, but it certainly was elsewhere.
I do recall her lying being discussed. It was quite disgusting.

Again, if you want to make your dumb, anti-intellectualism arguments about HRC, go for it. It's just dumb and obviously so.
So, is the implied racism of much of your anti-history rants.

But "twot" clearly crosses a misogynistic line and you know it.
I think you actually can re-consider things (a compliment), thus my suggesting you do so.
Too bad your memory fails you. You don't remember all the Sarah Sanders fat jokes. As for the twot comment.. that is my wife's much more polite reference to people she thinks are c***s. Her and all the female nurses she works with don't share your sensitive nature. You go lecture my wife about that? Let me know how that works out for you?
Your wife says something so it’s cool sounds a lot like converting so you can tell Jewish jokes.
My wife didn't say anything the nurses she works with don't say on a daily basis. The same gallows humor they have had for many years. Don't you have a multi million dollar business deal that needs your attention?
:lol: :lol:

Joe
I found that funny too.

Especially the last bit.
Thank goodness I have a smart wife who is CEO.
I'm just the chief bottle washer.

But also "funny" is that cradle can't seem to quite grasp that what his wife says to other gals isn't actually permission for him to use the same language, misogynistically. Or at least he hasn't yet admitted it that he crossed the line...he's capable of a bit of self-reflection, though, so perhaps he'll get there.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:28 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:35 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:32 pm
dislaxxic wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:17 pm Geez, MD, seems we're learning a lot about the sources of good ol' Cranky's anger, frustration and deep sense of grievance. Seems it might come from decades of having his own nutsack lodged up around his Adams Apple, right? Small wonder he spends so much time in his garden... ;)

funny :lol:
and ouch.
Really not that funny, but then again you two have quite a warped little world that you live in, must be nice! Why don't you two get together at the local skull and bones club and discuss it over some Tom Collins with some Filet Mignons while you are at it? :lol: :lol:

Joe
well, I didn't go to Yale, I've never had a Tom Collins, but I do like a good steak, and I'd be happy to buy you a cold beer of your selection or introduce you to a Southside if you like rum drinks...better yet, some hard crabs and beer. We'd stick to lax.
Now even a giner brain like me can agree with that. Yes I know you were not talking to me 🤣
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:32 pm
youthathletics wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:56 am Maybe Heather is working on script for Unsolved Mysteries? :lol:
The more likely possibility... HCR is simply a FLP idiotic cumquat with a doctorate in stupidity. i suppose if she stuck to interpreting the civil war in her eyes she would be the harmless nincompoop she is. Her fellow cumquats on this forum keep trying desperately to elevate her to rock star status. She is just one more in a very long list of incompetent intellectuals dripping with arrogance too wrapped up in their own opinions to know or understand what the real world is all about. She would be a useful idiot if she simply chose to rehashing her version of the civil war. Her and the hundred thousand other historians who have made the same attempt. There are now more civil war historians than there ever were combatants. Everything i ever needed to know about the civil war I learned from Charlie Weaver and my HS history teacher.

Don't need a head banger for any advise. Even a twot like HCR is probably slightly more informed. Thanks for the input.

The anti-intellectualism you spout is just dumb, but the misogyny is, or should be, out of bounds, IMO.

I don't much like the woman nor do I agree with what she has to say. If I don't do so in a polite enough fashion to assuage your sensitivities then so be it. Where where you defending Sarah Sanders when your friends on this forum were making all of their mysogonistic comments insulting her. Could it be your outrage is based on a very selective nature? I don't recall you saying diddly squat back then. I will wait here with baited breath for your spin on that. You DO remember all of the insults and fat jokes your friends here ridiculed Ms Sanders with? Let me guess ala HRC... You don't recall that do you. Even your own hypocrisy follows political ideology. You think I didn't know how you would respond to my post? I knew exactly what you would say. That is how very predictable you are. Thank you for not disappointing. No I won't back off. Male or female if your going to write stupid chit then you should be held accountable for what you compose. I will be as nice to HCR as your friends here were to Sarah Sanders.

I dunno if "fat" was discussed about Sanders on here or LP, but it certainly was elsewhere.

Again, if you want to make your dumb, anti-intellectualism arguments about HRC, go for it. It's just dumb and obviously so.

I think you actually can re-consider things (a compliment), thus my suggesting you do so.
Too bad your memory fails you. You don't remember all the Sarah Sanders fat jokes. As for the twot comment.. that is my wife's much more polite reference to people she thinks are c***s. Her and all the female nurses she works with don't share your sensitive nature. You go lecture my wife about that? Let me know how that works out for you?
Your wife says something so it’s cool sounds a lot like converting so you can tell Jewish jokes.
My wife didn't say anything the nurses she works with don't say on a daily basis. The same gallows humor they have had for many years. Don't you have a multi million dollar business deal that needs your attention?

Joe
I found that funny too.

Especially the last bit.

But also "funny" is that cradle can't seem to quite grasp that what his wife says to other gals isn't actually permission for him to use the same language, misogynistically. Or at least he hasn't yet admitted it that he crossed the line...he's capable of a bit of self-reflection, though, so perhaps he'll get there.
MD,

Did he use that language speaking directly to Hilary's face. You really think that Cradle regularly calls women that? You are a clueless fool if that's case. Go be the morality police. Why don't you go up to Cradle's house and say this to him and his wife, and just see how that goes? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Joe
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:28 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:35 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:32 pm
dislaxxic wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:17 pm Geez, MD, seems we're learning a lot about the sources of good ol' Cranky's anger, frustration and deep sense of grievance. Seems it might come from decades of having his own nutsack lodged up around his Adams Apple, right? Small wonder he spends so much time in his garden... ;)

funny :lol:
and ouch.
Really not that funny, but then again you two have quite a warped little world that you live in, must be nice! Why don't you two get together at the local skull and bones club and discuss it over some Tom Collins with some Filet Mignons while you are at it? :lol: :lol:

Joe
well, I didn't go to Yale, I've never had a Tom Collins, but I do like a good steak, and I'd be happy to buy you a cold beer of your selection or introduce you to a Southside if you like rum drinks...better yet, some hard crabs and beer. We'd stick to lax.
Southside, great drink. I know we would trust me, I'd make sure of it.

Joe
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:29 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:31 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:03 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:11 am

She's your problem, cradle, not mine.
And yeah, as a fellow guy, let me suggest you not call any women either of those to their face.
And, thus, not on here either.

Again, there are lots of other, IMO dumb and ill-founded, ways you can critique HRC without the misogyny.

And no, I don't recall those jokes about Sanders on here (elsewhere yes).
But to be clear, are you saying that it is equally misogynistic to call Sanders fat as it is to call her or another woman a "twot"?
It would be quite the revelation if you have made that leap yourself.
Of course you don't remember the disgusting comments made by all your liberal friends about Sarah Sanders on this forum. I said that right from the start. I should educate you about the alternate meaning of what a twot brain is. It is an urban dictionary definition of a dumb person. Nothing more, nothing less. My wife explained it for me. Like yourself, I only understood the original meaning of the word. You wanna take your beef up with my wife and thousands of other registered nurses.. knock yourself the flip out. You will find your nut sack relocated to just below your Adams apple. A word of advise to a know it all liberal republican ... Don't f**k with nurses they are not the same nurses you remember from Marcus Welby MD. They are more vulgar, obnoxious and opinionated than you can possibly imagine. They are also damn good and dedicated to their patients welfare. I guarantee damn tee you if you were going in for your colonoscopy.. you would want my wife to be your nurse. She is that god damn good at what she does. Thirty years of being a GI nurse allows you the privilege of speaking your mind.
Of course her bluntness would probably offend your sensitivities. If she thought your doctor was on the verge of perforating your colon, she would shut the procedure down in a heartbeat. She has done it before and will probably do it again. There are not many nurses that will call a doctor out if they think they are wrong. She might even use a term offensive to you that doctor Jones was a twot brain. :roll:
"urban dictionary"???

Sorry my friend, but there's no such thing found (either spelling) in combination with "brain" on Urban Dictionary searches.
(and you didn't use it in combination).

I did find "vagina brain" and part of that definition actually does appear to describe you in this situation.

No offense to your wife; as I said she's your problem, not mine.
Only a twot brain would actually try and look it up in the urban dictionary. Did you look up the most updated version? My wife is not my problem. She deals with twot brains such as yourself every day. Your all a dime a dozen. FTR she calls her best friend and fellow nurse of many years slutbag. Maybe you can look that up in the urban dictionary as well? You might be offended if you do.
Sounds like your wife's got quite the mouth on her AND she must have a pretty darn low opinion of her pal. As I said, she's your problem, not mine.

But yes, I wouldn't find your wife's language remotely her most attractive quality, as you've described her. But you love her, and she apparently puts up with you, so that's cool with me.

But this isn't about your wife's language, it's that, as a man, you shouldn't mimic her...from you it's flat out misogyny.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:34 pm

Joe
I found that funny too.

Especially the last bit.

MD,

Did he use that language speaking directly to Hilary's face. You really think that Cradle regularly calls women that? You are a clueless fool if that's case. Go be the morality police. Why don't you go up to Cradle's house and say this to him and his wife, and just see how that goes? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Joe
He was talking about the author, Heather, not Clinton, though he did mix up the initials there.

Either way, he's a man, using misogynistic language on here...what, we don't have women readers?
Is this the men's locker room and anything goes?

Where's the line, Joe, where you'd step up and say, hey, buddy, please don't use that language?
I've done it, in the locker room...racist, anti-semitic, misogynist...really no call for it to go unchecked.
Then it's up the other guy to do what he'll do. But it's clear it's not approved of by all.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Joe
I found that funny too.

Especially the last bit.

I never said I would use the same vernacular that my wife and her fellow nurses use. I used it on this forum in the same context my wife would use it. A twotbrain is a dumb and or ignorant person. My wife has used the term on me on more than a few occasions. I am an old time fan of John Valby. The dirty doctor use to say before he started his show that within the first 5 minutes he will have offended everybody in the room. Within the first 5 minutes that is what he did. When people got up to leave he would say good, get the flip out of here, we don't want you here anyways. I guess I'm just that easily offended by words. Then again I'm obviously not as refined as most people on this forum. Garth Brooks said it well.. I've got friends in low places.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:43 pm

Joe
I found that funny too.

Especially the last bit.

MD,

Joe
He was talking about the author, Heather, not Clinton, though he did mix up the initials there.

Either way, he's a man, using misogynistic language on here...what, we don't have women readers?

Where's the line, Joe, where you'd step up and say, hey, buddy, please don't use that language?
I've done it, in the locker room...racist, anti-semitic, misogynist...really no call for it to go unchecked.
Then it's up the other guy to do what he'll do. But it's clear it's not approved of by all.
You're not the one that needs to tell him that, that's my point. I don't want to discuss semantics anymore. Ryder Cup is on and the US is off to a great start. What an atmosphere at Erin Hills!

Joe
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:46 pm

Joe
I found that funny too.

Especially the last bit.

I never said I would use the same vernacular that my wife and her fellow nurses use. I used it on this forum in the same context my wife would use it. A twotbrain is a dumb and or ignorant person. My wife has used the term on me on more than a few occasions. I am an old time fan of John Valby. The dirty doctor use to say before he started his show that within the first 5 minutes he will have offended everybody in the room. Within the first 5 minutes that is what he did. When people got up to leave he would say good, get the flip out of here, we don't want you here anyways. I guess I'm just that easily offended by words. Then again I'm obviously not as refined as most people on this forum. Garth Brooks said it well.. I've got friends in low places.
+1

Doesn't matter where your friends are in my book, a true friend doesn't judge that. Amen brother!

Joe
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Joe
I found that funny too.

Especially the last bit.

MD,

Joe

Somehow after 50 years of performing John Valby is still selling out to crowds of young college students. I bet not a damn one of them would ever admit it to mommy and daddy.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Now you’re just being jerkish. Whenever did I claim I have a multimillion dollar business? We were tracking for around $1mm in revenue in year 1 until I fell off and did maybe 2/3 of that top line but using cash accounting didn’t even make 25% on that, if I accrued investments like website, various licenses, payouts to develop certain items etc maybe 35% or so but since I may wind it down using cash mental accounting or fully amortizing day one is more logical.

But you’re really just rejecting everything that isn’t your experience lately. Not always the case but of recent past I see a strident approach to everyone who is viewed as opposing your views.

Don’t worry about my wallet, I’ll be fine. Never had much growing up so this is gravy.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Joe
I found that funny too.

Especially the last bit.

Well, IMO you're no John Valby and this isn't a comedy show.
It's a forum in which we have all sorts of readers, some young ones, some women.

And you used "twot" by itself, not the combination, nor is such a combination any part of any vernacular someone might recognize other than you and your wife and whatever crew you guys hang out with, including her pal the "---".

It's misogynistic.
If you use a racist or anti-semitic or such term, I'll point that out to you as well.
What you then do with that feedback is up to you.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:58 pm

Now you’re just being jerkish. Whenever did I claim I have a multimillion dollar business? We were tracking for around $1mm in revenue in year 1 until I fell off and did maybe 2/3 of that top line but using cash accounting didn’t even make 25% on that, if I accrued investments like website, various licenses, payouts to develop certain items etc maybe 35% or so but since I may wind it down using cash mental accounting or fully amortizing day one is more logical.

But you’re really just rejecting everything that isn’t your experience lately. Not always the case but of recent past I see a strident approach to everyone who is viewed as opposing your views.

Don’t worry about my wallet, I’ll be fine. Never had much growing up so this is gravy.
Hah!
I thought he was referring to me, thus my thinking he was indeed being funny (yes jerkish sort of funny). But you have some additional history with him that makes it less funny.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:46 pm

Joe
I found that funny too.

Especially the last bit.

MD,

Joe

You're not the one that needs to tell him that, that's my point. I don't want to discuss semantics anymore. Ryder Cup is on and the US is off to a great start. What an atmosphere at Erin Hills!

Joe
Who do you suggest tell him, Joe, if not a fellow reader/poster on this specific forum? If he was spouting off in the men's locker room, I'd tell him there too. Pretty simple.

Or are you suggesting someone complain to the Admin and let them take it from there?

Enjoy the golf...I probably won't tune in until Sunday. Gotta go cut some grass...
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:46 pm You're not the one that needs to tell him that, that's my point. I don't want to discuss semantics anymore. Ryder Cup is on and the US is off to a great start. What an atmosphere at Erin Hills!

Joe
Don't know what Ryder Cup you're watching but the event currently underway is being played at Whistling Straits GC in Kohler, Wisconsin on Lake Michigan near Sheboygan.

Erin Hills hosted the US Open back in 2017. Never a Ryder Cup.

BTW DeChambeau hit a driver 417 yards off the tee on the 581-yard, par-5 fifth hole in Friday afternoon's four-ball match. He basically aimed right off the tee over the crowd and water cutting off the dogleg completly. 72 yard pitch and one-putt for an eagle. Lost the match.
Last edited by Kismet on Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Kismet wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:35 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:46 pm You're not the one that needs to tell him that, that's my point. I don't want to discuss semantics anymore. Ryder Cup is on and the US is off to a great start. What an atmosphere at Erin Hills!

Joe
Don't know what Ryder Cup you're watching but the event currently underway is being played at Whistling Straits GC in Kohler, Wisconsin on Lake Michigan near Sheboygan.

Erin Hills hosted the US Open back in 2017. Never a Ryder Cup.
Fair point, I knew this was Whistling Straits but was for some reason had Erin Hills on my mind. Thanks for keeping me on my toes!

Joe
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:21 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:58 pm

Hah!
I thought he was referring to me, thus my thinking he was indeed being funny (yes jerkish sort of funny). But you have some additional history with him that makes it less funny.
Funny thing is I decided to start the business after my partner had asked a few times but I had demurred having mostly worked for companies until 2016-2017. All the personal stuff had been going to a while and I had the luxury of turning a few decent job offers because I had replaced 75-85% of my prior income doing ad hoc work for funds and PE shops but thought having a good trustworthy partner would add some stability and upside that felt missing in the job offers in some way. Fell down bad anyways but I’ve made far more money in the past, even before outflows and putting everything on a total stop a few months back here. So income cut by 2/3 compared with the prior few years(and lumpy) lot of outflows of my own doing as well as having like kids, a family with all that carry probably $7-$8k/mo I make up from my wife’s check and another $5-$6/mo on business even paying a kid. We’ve done well to even track to aspirational pro forma yr1 until like April (started call it Aug-Sept 20), have some contracts for later this year but nothing huge, no pipeline bc that’s not my partners strength and I’m working this sizable deal thats pure margin in the high 5 figures to a couple hundred thousand (max 0.5% on $100mm, min $25k for Capital introductions and effort if one of their LPs, Blackrock, just takes down the whole deal which is a distinct possibility) but otherwise I just wasted 15-18mo of my life and burned up 80% of my liquidity.

I messed it up. Some recurring stuff, even building up a bunch of $5-$15k/qtr CECL revenue along with time and materials credit advisory work and the deal stuff being gravy it could’ve been a $3mm yr 2 and $6-$8mm yr 3 business that had cash to create some franchise value and let him eventually retire while giving me the option to press forward with something real or sell to a larger accounting/consulting/bank/ibank for a retirement check for myself and 3-4yr guaranteed contract and job which is the definition of success (having the hard decision between a good feeling about going forward alone but having the option to sell for something meaningful). Instead I’m here with no idea what I want or need to do other than fight one war and create some stability.

Either way it’ll be a hell of a life lesson and I’ll survive. This is already magnitudes further than anyone on either side of my family has gotten from a professional, or more important, feeling of financial security/safety perspective.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

One foot in front of the other.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:17 pm

Joe
I found that funny too.

Especially the last bit.

Well, IMO you're no John Valby and this isn't a comedy show.
It's a forum in which we have all sorts of readers, some young ones, some women.

And you used "twot" by itself, not the combination, nor is such a combination any part of any vernacular someone might recognize other than you and your wife and whatever crew you guys hang out with, including her pal the "---".

It's misogynistic.
If you use a racist or anti-semitic or such term, I'll point that out to you as well.
What you then do with that feedback is up to you.
I'm not Whitey Marsh and your not Father Flanagan. Save your lectures for someone else. I'm still wondering how you never manage to remember the disgusting things said about Sarah Sanders on here. They were all over this forum for months. How convenient you never read them and just flat out don't remember? If it is something distasteful to you, your memory banks magically become erased. Sarah Sanders was mocked, ridiculed and embarrassed on this forum on a regular basis. Suddenly you come down with an advanced case of CRS. You get agita be ause I use a word that offends you. Go figure.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:29 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:31 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:03 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:11 am

She's your problem, cradle, not mine.
And yeah, as a fellow guy, let me suggest you not call any women either of those to their face.
And, thus, not on here either.

Again, there are lots of other, IMO dumb and ill-founded, ways you can critique HRC without the misogyny.

And no, I don't recall those jokes about Sanders on here (elsewhere yes).
But to be clear, are you saying that it is equally misogynistic to call Sanders fat as it is to call her or another woman a "twot"?
It would be quite the revelation if you have made that leap yourself.
Of course you don't remember the disgusting comments made by all your liberal friends about Sarah Sanders on this forum. I said that right from the start. I should educate you about the alternate meaning of what a twot brain is. It is an urban dictionary definition of a dumb person. Nothing more, nothing less. My wife explained it for me. Like yourself, I only understood the original meaning of the word. You wanna take your beef up with my wife and thousands of other registered nurses.. knock yourself the flip out. You will find your nut sack relocated to just below your Adams apple. A word of advise to a know it all liberal republican ... Don't f**k with nurses they are not the same nurses you remember from Marcus Welby MD. They are more vulgar, obnoxious and opinionated than you can possibly imagine. They are also damn good and dedicated to their patients welfare. I guarantee damn tee you if you were going in for your colonoscopy.. you would want my wife to be your nurse. She is that god damn good at what she does. Thirty years of being a GI nurse allows you the privilege of speaking your mind.
Of course her bluntness would probably offend your sensitivities. If she thought your doctor was on the verge of perforating your colon, she would shut the procedure down in a heartbeat. She has done it before and will probably do it again. There are not many nurses that will call a doctor out if they think they are wrong. She might even use a term offensive to you that doctor Jones was a twot brain. :roll:
"urban dictionary"???

Sorry my friend, but there's no such thing found (either spelling) in combination with "brain" on Urban Dictionary searches.
(and you didn't use it in combination).

I did find "vagina brain" and part of that definition actually does appear to describe you in this situation.

No offense to your wife; as I said she's your problem, not mine.
Only a twot brain would actually try and look it up in the urban dictionary. Did you look up the most updated version? My wife is not my problem. She deals with twot brains such as yourself every day. Your all a dime a dozen. FTR she calls her best friend and fellow nurse of many years slutbag. Maybe you can look that up in the urban dictionary as well? You might be offended if you do.
I used to love urbandictionary rabbit holes but they got rid of a lot. One of my favorites is “Alabama Hot Pocket”

Return to “POLITICS”