2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: 2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

Post by jhu72 »

RedFromMI wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:54 am It will not put the final nail in the coffin, because the intention is to have the ability to override the elections in the future on the basis of some sort of made up "fraud" or similar.
... bingo!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:02 am
RedFromMI wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:54 am It will not put the final nail in the coffin, because the intention is to have the ability to override the elections in the future on the basis of some sort of made up "fraud" or similar.
I was speaking solely about Trump. Do you think the democrats will ever challenge the way Trump has challenged?
... if I understand your question correctly, I hope not! But that could very well happen given this precedent.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:59 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:55 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:53 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:26 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:56 am Maybe Heather is working on script for Unsolved Mysteries? :lol:
The more likely possibility... HCR is simply a FLP idiotic cumquat with a doctorate in stupidity. i suppose if she stuck to interpreting the civil war in her eyes she would be the harmless nincompoop she is. Her fellow cumquats on this forum keep trying desperately to elevate her to rock star status. She is just one more in a very long list of incompetent intellectuals dripping with arrogance too wrapped up in their own opinions to know or understand what the real world is all about. She would be a useful idiot if she simply chose to rehashing her version of the civil war. Her and the hundred thousand other historians who have made the same attempt. There are now more civil war historians than there ever were combatants. Everything i ever needed to know about the civil war I learned from Charlie Weaver and my HS history teacher.
Maybe Axl Rose can help you learn more??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isCh4kCeNYU
Don't need a head banger for any advise. Even a twot like HCR is probably slightly more informed. Thanks for the input.
cradle, you're out of line with the misogyny...again.

The anti-intellectualism you spout is just dumb, but the misogyny is, or should be, out of bounds, IMO.

Suggest you dial it back.
I don't much like the woman nor do I agree with what she has to say. If I don't do so in a polite enough fashion to assuage your sensitivities then so be it. Where where you defending Sarah Sanders when your friends on this forum were making all of their mysogonistic comments insulting her. Could it be your outrage is based on a very selective nature? I don't recall you saying diddly squat back then. I will wait here with baited breath for your spin on that. You DO remember all of the insults and fat jokes your friends here ridiculed Ms Sanders with? Let me guess ala HRC... You don't recall that do you. Even your own hypocrisy follows political ideology. You think I didn't know how you would respond to my post? I knew exactly what you would say. That is how very predictable you are. Thank you for not disappointing. No I won't back off. Male or female if your going to write stupid chit then you should be held accountable for what you compose. I will be as nice to HCR as your friends here were to Sarah Sanders.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:14 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:56 am Maybe Heather is working on script for Unsolved Mysteries? :lol:
The more likely possibility... HCR is simply a FLP idiotic cumquat with a doctorate in stupidity. i suppose if she stuck to interpreting the civil war in her eyes she would be the harmless nincompoop she is. Her fellow cumquats on this forum keep trying desperately to elevate her to rock star status. She is just one more in a very long list of incompetent intellectuals dripping with arrogance too wrapped up in their own opinions to know or understand what the real world is all about. She would be a useful idiot if she simply chose to rehashing her version of the civil war. Her and the hundred thousand other historians who have made the same attempt. There are now more civil war historians than there ever were combatants. Everything i ever needed to know about the civil war I learned from Charlie Weaver and my HS history teacher.

Don't need a head banger for any advise. Even a twot like HCR is probably slightly more informed. Thanks for the input.

The anti-intellectualism you spout is just dumb, but the misogyny is, or should be, out of bounds, IMO.

I don't much like the woman nor do I agree with what she has to say. If I don't do so in a polite enough fashion to assuage your sensitivities then so be it. Where where you defending Sarah Sanders when your friends on this forum were making all of their mysogonistic comments insulting her. Could it be your outrage is based on a very selective nature? I don't recall you saying diddly squat back then. I will wait here with baited breath for your spin on that. You DO remember all of the insults and fat jokes your friends here ridiculed Ms Sanders with? Let me guess ala HRC... You don't recall that do you. Even your own hypocrisy follows political ideology. You think I didn't know how you would respond to my post? I knew exactly what you would say. That is how very predictable you are. Thank you for not disappointing. No I won't back off. Male or female if your going to write stupid chit then you should be held accountable for what you compose. I will be as nice to HCR as your friends here were to Sarah Sanders.
I don't recall "twot"...re Sanders, but would have certainly spoken up.

I dunno if "fat" was discussed about Sanders on here or LP, but it certainly was elsewhere.
I do recall her lying being discussed. It was quite disgusting.

Again, if you want to make your dumb, anti-intellectualism arguments about HRC, go for it. It's just dumb and obviously so.
So, is the implied racism of much of your anti-history rants.

But "twot" clearly crosses a misogynistic line and you know it.
I think you actually can re-consider things (a compliment), thus my suggesting you do so.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:12 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:02 am
I was speaking solely about Trump. Do you think the democrats will ever challenge the way Trump has challenged?
... if I understand your question correctly, I hope not! But that could very well happen given this precedent.
Yeah they will. They bitched about the money machine of Delay and then did the same thing. Jammed stuff through via reconciliation. It's been that way for most of my voting life of roughly 25yrs.

This is Brooklyn vintage stuff here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO23WBji_Z0
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:25 am

I dunno if "fat" was discussed about Sanders on here or LP, but it certainly was elsewhere.

Again, if you want to make your dumb, anti-intellectualism arguments about HRC, go for it. It's just dumb and obviously so.

I think you actually can re-consider things (a compliment), thus my suggesting you do so.
Too bad your memory fails you. You don't remember all the Sarah Sanders fat jokes. As for the twot comment.. that is my wife's much more polite reference to people she thinks are c***s. Her and all the female nurses she works with don't share your sensitive nature. You go lecture my wife about that? Let me know how that works out for you?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:46 am

Too bad your memory fails you. You don't remember all the Sarah Sanders fat jokes. As for the twot comment.. that is my wife's much more polite reference to people she thinks are c***s. Her and all the female nurses she works with don't share your sensitive nature. You go lecture my wife about that? Let me know how that works out for you?
She's your problem, cradle, not mine.
And yeah, as a fellow guy, let me suggest you not call any women either of those to their face.
And, thus, not on here either.

Again, there are lots of other, IMO dumb and ill-founded, ways you can critique HRC without the misogyny.

And no, I don't recall those jokes about Sanders on here (elsewhere yes).
But to be clear, are you saying that it is equally misogynistic to call Sanders fat as it is to call her or another woman a "twot"?
It would be quite the revelation if you have made that leap yourself.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:11 am

And yeah, as a fellow guy, let me suggest you not call any women either of those to their face.

Again, there are lots of other, IMO dumb and ill-founded, ways you can critique HRC without the misogyny.

But to be clear, are you saying that it is equally misogynistic to call Sanders fat as it is to call her or another woman a "twot"?
Of course you don't remember the disgusting comments made by all your liberal friends about Sarah Sanders on this forum. I said that right from the start. I should educate you about the alternate meaning of what a twot brain is. It is an urban dictionary definition of a dumb person. Nothing more, nothing less. My wife explained it for me. Like yourself, I only understood the original meaning of the word. You wanna take your beef up with my wife and thousands of other registered nurses.. knock yourself the flip out. You will find your nut sack relocated to just below your Adams apple. A word of advise to a know it all liberal republican ... Don't f**k with nurses they are not the same nurses you remember from Marcus Welby MD. They are more vulgar, obnoxious and opinionated than you can possibly imagine. They are also damn good and dedicated to their patients welfare. I guarantee damn tee you if you were going in for your colonoscopy.. you would want my wife to be your nurse. She is that god damn good at what she does. Thirty years of being a GI nurse allows you the privilege of speaking your mind.
Of course her bluntness would probably offend your sensitivities. If she thought your doctor was on the verge of perforating your colon, she would shut the procedure down in a heartbeat. She has done it before and will probably do it again. There are not many nurses that will call a doctor out if they think they are wrong. She might even use a term offensive to you that doctor Jones was a twot brain. :roll:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

If fat was brought up it was because one dbag kept calling democrats fat and republicans for over and over and over and over again. And enabled by certain people here. So at a min as a response to that for illustrative purposes…

And this faux indignation is ridiculous and petty.
Last edited by Farfromgeneva on Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Accountable = do the same thing back? Uhh
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Your wife says something so it’s cool sounds a lot like converting so you can tell Jewish jokes.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Geez, MD, seems we're learning a lot about the sources of good ol' Cranky's anger, frustration and deep sense of grievance. Seems it might come from decades of having his own nutsack lodged up around his Adams Apple, right? Small wonder he spends so much time in his garden... ;)

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:03 pm

Of course you don't remember the disgusting comments made by all your liberal friends about Sarah Sanders on this forum. I said that right from the start. I should educate you about the alternate meaning of what a twot brain is. It is an urban dictionary definition of a dumb person. Nothing more, nothing less. My wife explained it for me. Like yourself, I only understood the original meaning of the word. You wanna take your beef up with my wife and thousands of other registered nurses.. knock yourself the flip out. You will find your nut sack relocated to just below your Adams apple. A word of advise to a know it all liberal republican ... Don't f**k with nurses they are not the same nurses you remember from Marcus Welby MD. They are more vulgar, obnoxious and opinionated than you can possibly imagine. They are also damn good and dedicated to their patients welfare. I guarantee damn tee you if you were going in for your colonoscopy.. you would want my wife to be your nurse. She is that god damn good at what she does. Thirty years of being a GI nurse allows you the privilege of speaking your mind.
Of course her bluntness would probably offend your sensitivities. If she thought your doctor was on the verge of perforating your colon, she would shut the procedure down in a heartbeat. She has done it before and will probably do it again. There are not many nurses that will call a doctor out if they think they are wrong. She might even use a term offensive to you that doctor Jones was a twot brain. :roll:
"urban dictionary"???

Sorry my friend, but there's no such thing found (either spelling) in combination with "brain" on Urban Dictionary searches.
(and you didn't use it in combination).

I did find "vagina brain" and part of that definition actually does appear to describe you in this situation.

No offense to your wife; as I said she's your problem, not mine.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:17 pm Geez, MD, seems we're learning a lot about the sources of good ol' Cranky's anger, frustration and deep sense of grievance. Seems it might come from decades of having his own nutsack lodged up around his Adams Apple, right? Small wonder he spends so much time in his garden... ;)

funny :lol:
and ouch.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:32 pm
dislaxxic wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:17 pm Geez, MD, seems we're learning a lot about the sources of good ol' Cranky's anger, frustration and deep sense of grievance. Seems it might come from decades of having his own nutsack lodged up around his Adams Apple, right? Small wonder he spends so much time in his garden... ;)

and ouch.
Really not that funny, but then again you two have quite a warped little world that you live in, must be nice! Why don't you two get together at the local skull and bones club and discuss it over some Tom Collins with some Filet Mignons while you are at it? :lol: :lol:

Joe
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Nothing warped about our little world Joseph, there are millions and millions of simpatico Americans that know EXACTLY where we're coming from...like many before him, MD is a life-long republican/conservative who has seen the Grand Old Party party run off the rails into LaLa Land. The fact that types like you DON'T see what's happening here is what is astonishing here...so keep it up, it's informative and amusing, all at once...and we'll keep right on showing you the path to the Truth... :D

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:12 pm

Your wife says something so it’s cool sounds a lot like converting so you can tell Jewish jokes.
My wife didn't say anything the nurses she works with don't say on a daily basis. The same gallows humor they have had for many years. Don't you have a multi million dollar business deal that needs your attention?
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:52 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:12 pm

My wife didn't say anything the nurses she works with don't say on a daily basis. The same gallows humor they have had for many years. Don't you have a multi million dollar business deal that needs your attention?
:lol: :lol:

Joe
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:35 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:32 pm

and ouch.
Really not that funny, but then again you two have quite a warped little world that you live in, must be nice! Why don't you two get together at the local skull and bones club and discuss it over some Tom Collins with some Filet Mignons while you are at it? :lol: :lol:

Joe
well, I didn't go to Yale, I've never had a Tom Collins, but I do like a good steak, and I'd be happy to buy you a cold beer of your selection or introduce you to a Southside if you like rum drinks...better yet, some hard crabs and beer. We'd stick to lax.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:31 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:03 pm

"urban dictionary"???

Sorry my friend, but there's no such thing found (either spelling) in combination with "brain" on Urban Dictionary searches.
(and you didn't use it in combination).

I did find "vagina brain" and part of that definition actually does appear to describe you in this situation.

No offense to your wife; as I said she's your problem, not mine.
Only a twot brain would actually try and look it up in the urban dictionary. Did you look up the most updated version? My wife is not my problem. She deals with twot brains such as yourself every day. Your all a dime a dozen. FTR she calls her best friend and fellow nurse of many years slutbag. Maybe you can look that up in the urban dictionary as well? You might be offended if you do.

Return to “POLITICS”