Conservative Ideology 2024: NOTHING BUT LIES AND FEARMONGERING

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Re: QAnon Moron-Puppet-Sheep Being Controlled By Half-Korean Dude

Post by runrussellrun »

DocBarrister wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:27 pm As we all know, QAnon believers are morons who strongly tend to be white supremacists.

How feeble-minded and pathetic are the QAnon cultists? They are being manipulated and controlled like imbecile puppets by a half-Korean loser, Ron Watkins, who has mostly lived with one of his two divorced parents throughout most of his life.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Watkins

So, white supremacist Trump QAnon cultists are being controlled by that loser-geek. The dude must be laughing his half-Korean a$$ off. :lol:

DocBarrister :lol:
Yes....a group who wants to end child sex trafficking is a "cult"

FBI sure arrested a hole bunch of creeps.

What is Qnon EEI or where can we see their business filings, organization, board members and any grants they have applied for.

Not sure why you are bashing a mythical group, whose primary purpose is to stop creeps like Epstein islanders and Nitme Lion lovers/Joe sandusky types.

yup......that didn't happen, Doc B......

Way to go after an asian, nothing like showing the liberal love, with your comments. :lol: :lol:
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
MDlaxfan76

Re: Conservative Ideology

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Boy, how much more could one post be wrong headed and miss the mark? :roll:

Hard to imagine more misses in one post, but that was quite a swing at the ball and whiff.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:37 am
DocBarrister wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:27 pm As we all know, QAnon believers are morons who strongly tend to be white supremacists.

How feeble-minded and pathetic are the QAnon cultists? They are being manipulated and controlled like imbecile puppets by a half-Korean loser, Ron Watkins, who has mostly lived with one of his two divorced parents throughout most of his life.

So, white supremacist Trump QAnon cultists are being controlled by that loser-geek. The dude must be laughing his half-Korean a$$ off. :lol:

What is Qnon EEI or where can we see their business filings, organization, board members and any grants they have applied for.

Not sure why you are bashing a mythical group, whose primary purpose is to stop creeps like Epstein islanders and Nitme Lion lovers/Joe sandusky types.

Way to go after an asian, nothing like showing the liberal love, with your comments. :lol: :lol:
He may be a whack job, but the negative focus on this person’s Korean lineage is…troublesome.

And it’s interesting, coming from Doc.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:31 am

He may be a whack job, but the negative focus on this person’s Korean lineage is…troublesome.

You missed the point as well. How shocking. :roll:

The point is … a bunch of white supremacist nuts (apparently including some on this forum) have bought into the loony conspiracy theories propagated by a person of Korean heritage … who in turn is working with his father to siphon profits from those idiot white supremacists. They are profiting from the far-right’s idiocy.

It truly is amazing how stupid the far-right has become.

DocBarrister :?
@DocBarrister
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Yeah.......that IS me......all right wing :lol: :lol:

Irony? Is that what you are after?

Race has zero place in discussing ones opinions. For some reason, it matters to DocB.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

It was a little striking but I think his point is more that a number of definitely racist folks who are banging around 4&8 Chan and Qanon don’t realize someone with yellow skin took them for a ride for their own personal interests and what rubes those folks have been.

Notice how Parler isn’t exactly gaining the traction some proclaimed previously? It’s because these other site/movements were manipulated like the way Facebook is doing to teenage girls.

And I see doc replied more or less the same before I replied.
Last edited by Farfromgeneva on Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DocBarrister wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:49 am

You missed the point as well. How shocking. :roll:

The point is … a bunch of white supremacist nuts (apparently including some on this forum) have bought into the loony conspiracy theories propagated by a person of Korean heritage … who in turn is working with his father to siphon profits from those idiot white supremacists. They are profiting from the far-right’s idiocy.

It truly is amazing how stupid the far-right has become.

DocBarrister :?
Have to appreciate the business opportunity in it. Makes me wonder how I can pick them off instead of some of my pursuits of MHPs, payday advance/check cashing and laundromats.

Speaking of the latter, how can we make clothes washing and drying less onerous and more efficient? Why isn’t some engineer coming up with that innovation?
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

This one poster wants us to leave Qanon alone because they "want to end sex trafficking"???

Because, like, that's ALL they're about, yeah? And THAT part of their "aim" is TOTALLY on the up-and-up, after all, yeah?

:roll: :roll:
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Don’t read on his rants!
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

dislaxxic wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:55 pm This one poster wants us to leave Qanon alone because they "want to end sex trafficking"???

Because, like, that's ALL they're about, yeah? And THAT part of their "aim" is TOTALLY on the up-and-up, after all, yeah?

:roll: :roll:
Don't tread on his rants.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

QAnon conveniently ignoring the sex trafficking and pedophiles in their own ranks and party.

Also, it's fun seeing conservatives lose their mind over the AOC dress thing. https://babylonbee.com/news/powerful-ao ... rivate-jet

kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

The message also inspired lawmakers in Congress, who are putting forward legislation to tax the rich for the first time ever.
:lol:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Heads I win. Tails you cheated: The new Republican Party playbook.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:50 pm QAnon conveniently ignoring the sex trafficking and pedophiles in their own ranks and party.

Also, it's fun seeing conservatives lose their mind over the AOC dress thing. https://babylonbee.com/news/powerful-ao ... rivate-jet

Love that clip. Not a fan of AOC but don’t get worked up just dismiss her when she talks out of her a** which isn’t uncommon on a number of topics. Our cartoon president which is an equal opportunity offender show does a terrific representation of her.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2bZTCOo-Lfw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=flDuBc3aEus
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Are you guys actually this shocked/upset by this? This is one of many predictable, lame things she’s done 😴
Everyone is taking the bait.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Meanwhile the headline of the NYT:
House Democrats’ Plan to Tax the Rich Leaves Vast Fortunes Unscathed
The House Ways and Means Committee’s proposal to pay for trillions in social spending leaves wealth gains and inheritances largely alone. It focuses instead on a more traditional target: income.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/13/us/p ... crats.html
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:01 pm Meanwhile the headline of the NYT:
House Democrats’ Plan to Tax the Rich Leaves Vast Fortunes Unscathed
The House Ways and Means Committee’s proposal to pay for trillions in social spending leaves wealth gains and inheritances largely alone. It focuses instead on a more traditional target: income.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/13/us/p ... crats.html
Same as it ever was... same as it ever was... same as it ever was. The mega uber rich will never pay their fair share. The mega uber rich fund both parties, you can all do the simple here. You don't bite the hand that feeds you. :roll: :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

It's almost like they don't have full control of the house, senate and WH.

seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:15 pm It's almost like they don't have full control of the house, senate and WH.

It's almost like they have exceptionally thin majorities in both Houses of Congress and are stuck pandering to faithless, feckless GOP Toadies to the Rich for a vote or at least some semblance of consensus. Fixed it for you.

Return to “POLITICS”