All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

runrussellrun

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by runrussellrun »

Just amazing......yes YOU......YOU.....the hypocrits.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/22/video-sho ... undraiser/

such old news.

bizarre that behavior like this exists. Gee.....it is as if we makes stuff up, when brazzen, irresponsible people do this stuff.

and than you all have the nerve to tell us what to do ?

william T........knew what had to be done

do you all ?

Love the diversity at Nancy's fund raisers?

Any asians support Nancy? dark skinned, masked, people serving food......inches away from
Last edited by runrussellrun on Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

tech37 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:57 am
RedFromMI wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:34 am
tech37 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:13 am Boys more at risk from Pfizer jab side-effect than Covid, suggests study

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ests-study
But the risk comparison that matters is not the comparison in the Guardian article - but comparing hospitalization rates for UNvaccinated vs vaccinated, and include the extra hospitalizations due to the rare heart issues (which don't seem to be fatal in at least the vast majority of cases from what I remember).

Common mistake in comparing risks...
Whatever. Take it up with The Guardian and their sources.
Typical response and a joke.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:12 am
tech37 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:13 am Boys more at risk from Pfizer jab side-effect than Covid, suggests study

But the risk comparison that matters is not the comparison in the Guardian article - but comparing hospitalization rates for UNvaccinated vs vaccinated, and include the extra hospitalizations due to the rare heart issues (which don't seem to be fatal in at least the vast majority of cases from what I remember).

Can you expound upon what you mean by your reply ?

What is a joke? are you calling a fellow poster "a joke" ? sure hope not, that would be "attacking" them, would it not?

yup.....heart issues are a joke. That is why the FDA has big warning labels on the vaxx.......so funny.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:18 am

What is a joke? are you calling a fellow poster "a joke" ? sure hope not, that would be "attacking" them, would it not?

yup.....heart issues are a joke. That is why the FDA has big warning labels on the vaxx.......so funny.
Same as when I tried a while back to articulate a poignant concept and facts to him and he dismissed it as “I lost interest” after starting the debate and engaging. That behavior is a joke and loser behavior not the person get your head out of your a**
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:20 am

Same as when I tried a while back to articulate a poignant concept and facts to him and he dismissed it as “I lost interest” after starting the debate and engaging. That behavior is a joke and loser behavior not the person get your head out of your a**
Nah....the way I read it is the Detroit drove away from the issue , the topic, that was posted. (you can sense the frustration in that "typical" response )

pfizer , as time moves on, seems to having all kinds of nasty side effects.....we know, because, here in the USA, our public health and record keeping is top tops :lol:

And, getting my hear out of where ?

not nice....but, it's me.....so it's allowed. Rules application........ :lol: :lol:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:30 am

Nah....the way I read it is the Detroit drove away from the issue , the topic, that was posted. (you can sense the frustration in that "typical" response )

pfizer , as time moves on, seems to having all kinds of nasty side effects.....we know, because, here in the USA, our public health and record keeping is top tops :lol:

not nice....but, it's me.....so it's allowed. Rules application........ :lol: :lol:
Because you accuse me of something due to the problem you have with dialectics and how you internalize external everything on these boards.

So if I get dismissed rudely I’m not allowed to be frustrated? That’s really hypocritical. You need something I can’t provide and don’t think anyone else here can. You’ve already accused everyone here of being a hypocrite and assaulted everyone with language that requires a translator on crack but you aren’t jesus because he doesn’t have your persecution complex.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:35 am

Because you accuse me of something due to the problem you have with dialectics and how you internalize external everything on these boards.

So if I get dismissed rudely I’m not allowed to be frustrated? That’s really hypocritical. You need something I can’t provide and don’t think anyone else here can. You’ve already accused everyone here of being a hypocrite and assaulted everyone with language that requires a translator on crack but you aren’t jesus because he doesn’t have your persecution complex.stop projecting
pfizer......heart issues........is the topic....apparently hurt young boys.

dismissed rudely? the guy wasn't even talking to you..........

I call "everyone" a hypocrite ? everyone. :lol:

such know it all absolutists.

If a covid survivor were to get one of the vaccines, that has a history of heart problem, is J and J the way to go ? What do the medical folks think? The other two have warnings about heart problems.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:45 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:35 am

So if I get dismissed rudely I’m not allowed to be frustrated? That’s really hypocritical. You need something I can’t provide and don’t think anyone else here can. You’ve already accused everyone here of being a hypocrite and assaulted everyone with language that requires a translator on crack but you aren’t jesus because he doesn’t have your persecution complex.stop projecting
pfizer......heart issues........is the topic....apparently hurt young boys.

dismissed rudely? the guy wasn't even talking to you..........

If a covid survivor were to get one of the vaccines, that has a history of heart problem, is J and J the way to go ? What do the medical folks think? The other two have warnings about heart problems.
Ever heard of pattern recognition? Have you noticed that folks have given up engaging due to your refusal to write in any form of English? Despite numerous requests from people that wanted to have discourse and take you seriously? I know I asked straight out and you flat out refused me so my response is, like the others who even bother to not just tune you out, seemingly rational.

I wasn’t talking to you when you chimed in was I?

Yes you do call everyone around here a hypocrite. If we all misunderstood do you believe your refusal to attempt to communicate clearly has any responsibility for such a misunderstanding?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:45 am pfizer......heart issues........is the topic....apparently hurt young boys.

Interestingly enough...my neighbor 56 y/o, young man, not a drinker, smoker, fit, has looked odd walking around. Slow, right elbow is always bent around 90 deg. I stopped and talked to him and his speech was slow, almost like he was dazed. He said he's been feeling like this ever since the Phizer shot...he didnt recognize it at first, him mother asked him if he was doing drugs. He has since had all the gambit of testing. MRI....Lyme's ruled out, blood work clean, MRI...thinking he had Parkinson's onset. Now heading to G'Town this week to see a neurological dr. He and his mother said it all started shortly after 2nd shot.

Subsequently, my Aunt, who worked for a board certified cardiologist for 30 years told him many times she had strange feeling w/fatigue, slight chest discomfort after 2nd Phizer shot. They ran blood work, Echo, EKG, everything looked normal....she finally had enough and had an CT Angiography Heart Coronary and they found a 3mm calcium chunk (that's what they called it) in the LAD (aka the widow maker), every other artery had 0.0 calcium accumulation.

Coincidence, don't know?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:11 am
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:45 am pfizer......heart issues........is the topic....apparently hurt young boys.

Interestingly enough...my neighbor 56 y/o, young man, not a drinker, smoker, fit, has looked odd walking around. Slow, right elbow is always bent around 90 deg. I stopped and talked to him and his speech was slow, almost like he was dazed. He said he's been feeling like this ever since the Phizer shot...he didnt recognize it at first, him mother asked him if he was doing drugs. He has since had all the gambit of testing. MRI....Lyme's ruled out, blood work clean, MRI...thinking he had Parkinson's onset. Now heading to G'Town this week to see a neurological dr. He and his mother said it all started shortly after 2nd shot.

Subsequently, my Aunt, who worked for a board certified cardiologist for 30 years told him many times she had strange feeling w/fatigue, slight chest discomfort after 2nd Phizer shot. They ran blood work, Echo, EKG, everything looked normal....she finally had enough and had an CT Angiography Heart Coronary and they found a 3mm calcium chunk (that's what they called it) in the LAD (aka the widow maker), every other artery had 0.0 calcium accumulation.

Coincidence, don't know?
2 out of millions would never be actionable just anecdotal data points until or unless it rolled up to more meaningful numbers. I have Pfizer and still don’t trust it but my distrust comes from the behavior of the prior White House having a lifetime of evidence of risk transference and playing with other peoples money (and lives) and knowing corners were cut by design in Q3-Q4 of last year to generate good press in front of an election public health being secondary to winning an election.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Coincidence, don't know?
all drugs have side effects...........what could go wrong. take it.

dang......always forget that I have lymes......of course the medical community (yale doctors sued by state of Conn. ) made claims that "chronic" lyme is fictional. BUT.......here is our vaccine...anyway.

By law, the medical community has to report these side effects.

all the side effect data in VAERS......remember.....only the "right" people can understand the data......move along mouth breathers.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Coincidence, don't know?
As these sorts of varied things happen generally in the population with regularity, the "timing" association expectation would be the "coincidence". We simply don't know from either of these that the issues weren't present prior to when the symptoms appeared and had been coming regardless of vaccine.

That said, a specific pattern of such would be exactly what the scientists would have been looking for when they did the large controlled study trials...and of course still looking for.

My 86 yr old godfather had a very negative reaction to the second dose of Phizer. Tired, pain, lasted over 6 weeks. Fine now, but certainly alarming. Was it the vax? Probably, maybe, maybe not...he certainly thought it was the shot as it happened immediately and then lasted. Of the couple hundred people I've spoken to, he's the only one to have reported a severe reaction they thought was related to the shot.

I felt sick as a dog for 24 hours after 2nd Moderna, so certainly think it's possible that a strong immune response can have negative impacts as well as protective. But rare.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:18 am

Coincidence, don't know?
2 out of millions would never be actionable just anecdotal data points until or unless it rolled up to more meaningful numbers. I have Pfizer and still don’t trust it but my distrust comes from the behavior of the prior White House having a lifetime of evidence of risk transference and playing with other peoples money (and lives) and knowing corners were cut by design in Q3-Q4 of last year to generate good press in front of an election public health being secondary to winning an election.
Holy cow........literally knew someone would type "anecdotal" and not care about the side effects. Geez, no different that others, providing their stories about how they know. Heck, mdlaxfan knows lots of people that have gotten covid twice. So, it must be true LOTS of people get covid, twice. CDC keeping track of the numbers?

https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2P21DB

In a July 21, 2021 page update, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said it had received 6,207 reports of people who had died after receiving a COVID vaccine between Dec. 14, 2020 and July 19, 2021 (here ). But that came with clear caveats. On the same page, it says: “FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.”

LIARS.......cdc VAERS reporting has "only" 62 hundred people DEAD as a result of getting the covid shot. Or, is the comeback gonna be "they had one foot in the grave anyway " :roll:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:29 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:18 am

Coincidence, don't know?
Holy cow........literally knew someone would type "anecdotal" and not care about the side effects. Geez, no different that others, providing their stories about how they know. Heck, mdlaxfan knows lots of people that have gotten covid twice. So, it must be true LOTS of people get covid, twice. CDC keeping track of the numbers?

https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2P21DB

In a July 21, 2021 page update, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said it had received 6,207 reports of people who had died after receiving a COVID vaccine between Dec. 14, 2020 and July 19, 2021 (here ). But that came with clear caveats. On the same page, it says: “FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.”

LIARS.......cdc VAERS reporting has "only" 62 hundred people DEAD as a result of getting the covid shot. Or, is the comeback gonna be "they had one foot in the grave anyway " :roll:
Alright I feel like I tried but can’t get dragged down into a idiot fight this am. Peace brother find what you need
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

hmmmm.....very similar to the "rabbit hole" comments.

great minds think alike.

The facts will still be here when you return.

Unless we have another way of keeping track of covid vaxx side effects, b/c clearly........nothing else to say.

Take the vaxx. It works. You will NOT die from covid, after being fully vaccinated. Never. not at all. I am wrong, don't understand the VAERS data, at all, so why bother trying ? Leave it to the public health experts.

Guess the poster talking about women having menstaul problems....just another "anecdote"......move along. Doesn't make the information provided any less real.

Keep on stomping for the "man"
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

VAERS is a data collection effort to provide cases for potential investigation into vaccine-caused deaths - and as as such is only raw data of vaccination followed by death.

If someone dies of a brain aneurysm, for example, but have received the COVID-19 vaccine, it should be reported to VAERS. But that does not mean at all that the CAUSE of the death was attributable to the vaccine. Only if enough deaths of that same type IN EXCESS of the normal death rate for that direct cause of death would there be any reason to suspect that the vaccine might have contributed to the death.

I just checked and there are about 179 million fully vaccinated individuals in the US at this time. ~10K in VAERS is a death rate of about 0.0056%, and given that much less than that number might actually be attributed in part to the vaccine a hugely successful vaccine with an extremely low incidence of fatal effects.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:56 am VAERS is a data collection effort to provide cases for potential investigation into vaccine-caused deaths - and as as such is only raw data of vaccination followed by death.

If someone dies of a brain aneurysm, for example, but have received the COVID-19 vaccine, it should be reported to VAERS. But that does not mean at all that the CAUSE of the death was attributable to the vaccine. Only if enough deaths of that same type IN EXCESS of the normal death rate for that direct cause of death would there be any reason to suspect that the vaccine might have contributed to the death.

I just checked and there are about 179 million fully vaccinated individuals in the US at this time. ~10K in VAERS is a death rate of about 0.0056%, and given that much less than that number might actually be attributed in part to the vaccine a hugely successful vaccine with an extremely low incidence of fatal effects.
... clearly doesn't understand the reason for VAERS existence. Typical.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"Died after receiving..."

"Died as a result of..."

Some brains see no difference whatsoever between the two.

Ice cream doesn't have bones...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:56 am VAERS is a data collection effort to provide cases for potential investigation into vaccine-caused deaths - and as as such is only raw data of vaccination followed by death.

But, listing "covid" as the cause of death, without actually knowing the cause of death......is a covid death.

With the 100 millions of us covid survivors............

at least you admit that getting the vaxx can be fatal. For some.

VAERS inaccurate.....but it's all we got :roll:

gee, how about, you know, implementing a better system of tracking side effects.

My doctors said "no......the side effects are unknown. You have natural immunity, and hopefully, will be fine "

Is my doctor a mouthbreather? Stupid Tufts educated docs....what does SHE know.

She is a Republican, too........only Doctors should be Democrats.

I am getting it now. Thanks, HATE U.....learning so much on this website.

Who should we hate today?

Return to “POLITICS”