All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

Farfromgeneva

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Back to focusing on the Germans and British now for them.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

wgdsr wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:05 pm
jhu72 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:40 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:16 pm
jhu72 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:00 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:25 am
jhu72 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:24 am Speaking of pregnant women and COVID. Have to admit I am surprised that there is so much vaccine hesitancy still among pregnant women, although it may just be an issue in Mississippi and similar high hesitancy states.
the article literally states it's at 75% nationwide.
you are better.
though i did just read on fanlax this wasn't much of a problem anymore. (rolling eyes emoji).
I don't believe the article is anywhere near right for the entire nation in September 2021. Thought I made that clear. I recall seeing a number in the low 60s in early summer. Sounds more like a number from early spring 2021. Anecdotal evidence from the handful of pregnant / young women of child baring age that I know well enough to understand their position / vaccination status says the number is closer to zero than 50%, let alone 75%. Now that anecdotal evidence, the cohort may be biased in geography, education and socio-economic status, which of course would argue for my statement that it may be 75% in high hesitancy states.
It may well be very much a matter of geography, education, etc and your cohort exposure.

But whatever % it is, it's far too high.
... no question it is too high, but not believing 75% nationwide. Experience's of the pandemic are all across the board based on state of residence, in nearly every metric. To expect this number to not have a significant dispersion based on state is unrealistic. Will be an interesting analysis when the pandemic is over, looking at birth rates. We will see a decline, but I don't believe it is going to be anywhere near the kind of numbers we are talking about.
no idea what you're talking about jhu.
they specifically cite the latest cdc data. they're lying?
and here is npr from end july
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... ated-delta
i can cite 16% in may also. 1 shot plus.

there are a multitude of trust cohorts out there. why this site ignores that reality is well beyond my comprehension.
... how did CDC come by the data? Questionaires, interviews? I believe you have already pointed out how there is a difference between saying and doing vis a vis the question of are you vaccinated?, will you get vaccinated? If the 75% number is correct, that means if women are acting rationally, we should see a 75% decline in birth rate in 2021 (roughly). COVID is dangerous and the vaccine is dangerous = don't have children. We won't see anywhere near such a decline, because woman are not acting rationally, nor are they telling the truth in all cases. You also are hearing more anecdotal stories of unvaccinated women dying pregnant and how dangerous delta is. You also now have a whole lot of women who were vaccinated and pregnant at the time of being vaccinated, showing off their new, cute, little germ bags. At this point in time, I don't believe nationwide 75%; it "feels" way wrong.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

wow. 75% decline in births? not even sure what to say. go with anecdotal, i guess?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

wgdsr wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:08 pm wow. 75% decline in births? not even sure what to say. go with anecdotal, i guess?
,,, you are saying you believe the data is correct, even thought you know the way it was collected has a reliability problem.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Wait until dogs start dying….then we will get some action.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/11/us/zoo-g ... index.html
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:43 pm Wait until dogs start dying….then we will get some action.

My dog just pissed on my foot and my 100 knot carpet made by Tibetan refugees when I was in Khatmandu a decade ago. Love her but right now I’m wishing worse than Covid on her.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Fauci can’t answer why people with antibodies from having covid already should get a shot.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/ ... 24262?s=21
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:35 pm Fauci can’t answer why people with antibodies from having covid already should get a shot.

It’s faith.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:55 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:35 pm Fauci can’t answer why people with antibodies from having covid already should get a shot.

It’s faith.
Maybe his actives behind bushes in public parks but I still like his music almost as much as Keegan Michael Kay

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cs3Pvmmv0E

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rXDRTHrgTXI
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:43 pm Wait until dogs start dying….then we will get some action.

We already vaccinate our dogs. Don't have to worry about covid for them -- we already give them Ivermectin monthly.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:55 pm

It’s faith.
....which Fauci appears to be lacking WRT natural immunity...that, and an answer to a very good question. He then injects the word 'durability' further in his reply as his pivot, which is a lead towards pro-pharma. Gupta tripped him up and Manderson Pooper is thinking, sumbich...this here is gold.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

old salt wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:16 pm

We already vaccinate our dogs. Don't have to worry about covid for them -- we already give them Ivermectin monthly.
:lol: :lol:
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:16 pm

:lol: that’s why they don’t have Covid-19! It works!
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Knew I shouldn’t have taken those stupid, and clearly unnecessary for me, shots!
jhu93

Post by jhu93 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:58 pm
Knew I shouldn’t have taken those stupid, and clearly unnecessary for me, shots!
Stay in the house, unless you have a hazmat suit on it's not safe to come out until 2023 at the earliest. I am sure that your family will love being stuck inside with you lol.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu93 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:40 pm
Stay in the house, unless you have a hazmat suit on it's not safe to come out until 2023 at the earliest. I am sure that your family will love being stuck inside with you lol.
I recall 60 minutes doing a segment on a man that had immunity back in mid 2020. Haven’t followed up to see if it panned out. Maybe he had SARS years ago?
~Livy

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu93 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:40 pm
Did you go to five different places specifically to attack me? What a biyach. That’s more pathetic than anything I’ve seen in a long long time. What a tool.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

wgdsr wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:08 pm wow. 75% decline in births? not even sure what to say. go with anecdotal, i guess?
......remember that part of the lemmings worship movie, won some awards, people profited from....and continue to do so.

Inconviant Truth.....

and the part about human population? Giving it all away Billy Gates, ever talk about human population?

carry on........look, someone to hate......no, over there........hate them.

why?

hate sells........always has.

"...the candle, that is religion"....longest CON game going. Any religion talk about how many offspring? ;) Or government?

Communist government owns your pork....and chicken....and chips, and tv.....and any "terms of a agreement" you agree too, but don't ever read.

Like you covid online registration.....just clicked on the terms and conditions........oh boy.

Love how people don't batt an eye and actually bash anyone having a child, right now. Like wow.....the nerve
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"

Return to “POLITICS”