Conservative Ideology 2024: NOTHING BUT LIES AND FEARMONGERING

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Conservative Ideology

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:04 am Lauren Boebert allows 8-year-old to play alone, next to possibly-loaded firearm

Ohh, those wacky wepubwicans...

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireSto ... s-78971411

So what say you about the Rochester mayor? You opened up this can of worms jaundiced boy. The mayor of the city of Rochester had an unregistered, loaded handgun in her bedroom with her 10 year old daughter alone in the house. Does that also ruffle your feathers mr dis?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:04 am Lauren Boebert allows 8-year-old to play alone, next to possibly-loaded firearm

So what say you about the Rochester mayor? You opened up this can of worms jaundiced boy. The mayor of the city of Rochester had an unregistered, loaded handgun in her bedroom with her 10 year old daughter alone in the house. Does that also ruffle your feathers mr dis? Come on tough guy, enlighten me more or just admit your a hypocrite and just STFU.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:06 am

So what say you about the Rochester mayor? You opened up this can of worms jaundiced boy. The mayor of the city of Rochester had an unregistered, loaded handgun in her bedroom with her 10 year old daughter alone in the house. Does that also ruffle your feathers mr dis? Come on tough guy, enlighten me more or just admit your a hypocrite and just STFU.
Bad gun safety and unlawful gun possession seem to me to be unrelated to political party: all bad.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:52 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:28 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:03 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:55 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:51 am sheesh, Conservative Ideology and we learn that RRR is a Lauren Boebert fanboy?

I guess we did know.
That is the conclusion, that I am a fan? Let me be clear, I am not.

dude, only asked about the status of her Jan. 6 investigation, calling for her ouster, etc.

And you got fanboy out of that? just wow.
You want her ousted? say so. Didn't say one way or the other, just asked how the investigation was going. So why not say you want her ousted? She's a disgrace. NO.....I didn't know it was dropped. No one said it has been "dropped". There's a Jan 6 commission investigating exactly these sorts of allegations about various Congress people, including Boebert. Please don't pretend you don't know that, you're too well read to pretend otherwise. What we don't know is what they'll find.
You know she hasn't been... ousted

You call it a puff piece, but this is the gal whose whole brand has been guns, guns, guns...and Trump cult. What is wrong with guns, guns guns? We spend more on guns guns guns than we do on butter. You blaming THIS woman? Guess , technically, a harpoon missile isn't a gun :roll: Spend more on guns than we do on butter? This is the Conservative Ideology thread and the "puff piece" was making clear that this particular nutcase Congresswoman from Colorado is not remotely abiding by Colorado law and is endangering children by her negligence.

You attack the Cox piece with some sort of claim that there are more Confederate flags in Vermont than Alabama?....yeah, "dude" fire another one up and ramble away. "attack" the cox piece? By pointing out that there are plenty of "rednecks" all across our nation. pointing out this fact, and referencing Confederate flags in New Hampshire (didn't say Vermont).....and the 1.1 million "rednecks" in Massachusettes that voted for Trump....geez. that is "attacking" ?
Yes, "attacking" or at least entirely deflecting from the point of the article...if you want to say there are rednecks (or white supremacists...the point of the article) across the country, say so...don't say that there are more such in NH (not VT) than Alabama...that's not actually true and it's a distraction.

And yeah, when you use terms like "possibly", in relation to the zoom video of her kid, near, possibly loaded weapons, etc......whatever. You are just part of the big creepy society.

"you" as in me? The weapons had been loaded in earlier videos, they may or may not be in this one, but they certainly are not secured as required by law...you leave your guns out for the kids to play with? I don't, though I certainly grew up with easy access to shotguns.

Can I ever do good, in your eyes?

Certainly, but you gotta actually make the effort.

exactly........
Not when you call everyone an jerk, liar and hypocrite and attack them and then cower like a victim. There is zero good in that behavior
Responding to RRR in red above.
You're on constant attack mode, RRR, don't expect it to be appreciated. As to your 'fragile mental state', I take any such seriously, so if you feel that's an issue I'd suggest getting some professional help and not frequent an anonymous site like this where folks are going to push back when you rant or attack.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:12 am

Bad gun safety and unlawful gun possession seem to me to be unrelated to political party: all bad.
Me too.
Has nothing to do with political party as to whether it's bad.

My only question to cradle would be as to whether the Rochester Mayor's political branding was all about brandishing AK's and handguns and 2nd Amendment. Yet spouting off about how gun accidents in home are due to people who are uneducated or those that think they know everything...yet, here we see exactly how such happens.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:20 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:51 am sheesh, Conservative Ideology and we learn that RRR is a Lauren Boebert fanboy?

I guess we did know.

dude, only asked about the status of her Jan. 6 investigation, calling for her ouster, etc.

You want her ousted? say so. Didn't say one way or the other, just asked how the investigation was going. So why not say you want her ousted? She's a disgrace. NO.....I didn't know it was dropped. No one said it has been "dropped". There's a Jan 6 commission investigating exactly these sorts of allegations about various Congress people, including Boebert. Please don't pretend you don't know that, you're too well read to pretend otherwise. What we don't know is what they'll find.

You call it a puff piece, but this is the gal whose whole brand has been guns, guns, guns...and Trump cult. What is wrong with guns, guns guns? We spend more on guns guns guns than we do on butter. You blaming THIS woman? Guess , technically, a harpoon missile isn't a gun :roll: Spend more on guns than we do on butter? This is the Conservative Ideology thread and the "puff piece" was making clear that this particular nutcase Congresswoman from Colorado is not remotely abiding by Colorado law and is endangering children by her negligence.

You attack the Cox piece with some sort of claim that there are more Confederate flags in Vermont than Alabama?....yeah, "dude" fire another one up and ramble away. "attack" the cox piece? By pointing out that there are plenty of "rednecks" all across our nation. pointing out this fact, and referencing Confederate flags in New Hampshire (didn't say Vermont).....and the 1.1 million "rednecks" in Massachusettes that voted for Trump....geez. that is "attacking" ?
Yes, "attacking" or at least entirely deflecting from the point of the article...if you want to say there are rednecks (or white supremacists...the point of the article) across the country, say so...don't say that there are more such in NH (not VT) than Alabama...that's not actually true and it's a distraction.

And yeah, when you use terms like "possibly", in relation to the zoom video of her kid, near, possibly loaded weapons, etc......whatever. You are just part of the big creepy society.

"you" as in me? The weapons had been loaded in earlier videos, they may or may not be in this one, but they certainly are not secured as required by law...you leave your guns out for the kids to play with? I don't, though I certainly grew up with easy access to shotguns.

exactly........
Not when you call everyone an jerk, liar and hypocrite and attack them and then cower like a victim. There is zero good in that behavior
You're on constant attack mode, RRR, don't expect it to be appreciated. As to your 'fragile mental state', I take any such seriously, so if you feel that's an issue I'd suggest getting some professional help and not frequent an anonymous site like this where folks are going to push back when you rant or attack.
That’s bs though. Lots of people have fragile states. You think I don’t. But I’m not blaming everyone else in the world for everything, rather trying to find answers and paths “forward” (understanding how non linear life is and that we just want it to be directionally “correct”). Nobody gets to hide behind their pain or challenges without trying. I don’t see any effort with this cat based on the entire body of work here (and LP).

He’s basically wrecking the cause for every person that has problems and setting back the mental health cause by a generation with behavior like that.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:33 am

I guess we did know.

exactly........
That’s bs though. Lots of people have fragile states. You think I don’t. But I’m not blaming everyone else in the world for everything, rather trying to find answers and paths “forward” (understanding how non linear life is and that we just want it to be directionally “correct”). Nobody gets to hide behind their pain or challenges without trying. I don’t see any effort with this cat based on the entire body of work here (and LP).

He’s basically wrecking the cause for every person that has problems and setting back the mental health cause by a generation with behavior like that.
yeah, I just think that when someone says they have mental health issues (I know you have said so), they should be taken seriously and empathetically, if possible. I don't want to ignore that in RRR.

So, if one doesn't feel they can handle pushback when they attack or malign etc, probably better to just avoid sites where that's definitely going to happen. I'm not saying that people with mental health issues they're managing (who doesn't have some at least at some point in their life!) shouldn't be on here, just that if they don't want pushback, don't think they can handle it, then better to step away.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Welcome to today's misanthrope self-help therapy circle.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:06 pm Welcome to today's misanthrope self-help therapy circle.
well, let's just say that anonymous (largely) sites like this are not exactly engagement in society.

If they make you angrier, more frustrated, more depressed then, yeah, the "self-help" advice from Groucho applies, "if it hurts when you do that, don't do that".
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:59 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:33 am

I guess we did know.

exactly........

yeah, I just think that when someone says they have mental health issues (I know you have said so), they should be taken seriously and empathetically, if possible. I don't want to ignore that in RRR.

So, if one doesn't feel they can handle pushback when they attack or malign etc, probably better to just avoid sites where that's definitely going to happen. I'm not saying that people with mental health issues they're managing (who doesn't have some at least at some point in their life!) shouldn't be on here, just that if they don't want pushback, don't think they can handle it, then better to step away.
I’m in agreement with you on all of this but I just find it totally dishonest and disgusting that someone should use it as a shield after being so aggressive and uncooperative with other human beings on any level like this. I’ve been playing kid gloves with people since my parents got divorced but I realize that’s enabling just like some in my life had enabled me in their own way in the past.

I hate the guy screaming and raging and cursing you or throwing turd at your car but when you get out even in the same parking lot and might want to inquire as to their concerns they shrivel and claim victim status. It makes it harder for real victims and is uglier than anything hes accused anyone else of over the decade plus of non stop raging and accusations at everyone else.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:06 pm Welcome to today's misanthrope self-help therapy circle.
Yeah it’s been a while since we’ve had the mysoginistic party around here. Don’t tel me you’ve changed your ways towards female reporters.

Or we could all be dumb tropes and caricatures like you rather than honest open people. Pretty lame behavior form such a badass tough guy who believes he’s both the ultimate strategist and tactician in the world like yourself.

I applaud people trying to improve. I think people who act like they’ve got it all figured out and resent any change or progress in the world to aren’t worth listening to much anyways
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:26 pm
well, let's just say that anonymous (largely) sites like this are not exactly engagement in society.

If they make you angrier, more frustrated, more depressed then, yeah, the "self-help" advice from Groucho applies, "if it hurts when you do that, don't do that".
Think about the term self help. Think about the folks blaming everyone else for everything that’s wrong in the world. Would you rather be around people proactively working on improving themselves or people who are bitter and complain.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:41 pm
Yeah it’s been a while since we’ve had the mysoginistic party around here. Don’t tel me you’ve changed your ways towards female reporters.

Or we could all be dumb tropes and caricatures like you rather than honest open people. Pretty lame behavior form such a badass tough guy who believes he’s both the ultimate strategist and tactician in the world like yourself.

I applaud people trying to improve. I think people who act like they’ve got it all figured out and resent any change or progress in the world to aren’t worth listening to much anyways
Take a step back & try to laugh at yourself. You may find it helpful, since we're sharing.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:45 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:41 pm

Take a step back & try to laugh at yourself. You may find it helpful, since we're sharing.
I laugh at myself all the time. I have joked about myself probably 4x in the past two days on these boards.

Do you take your own advice?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:27 am
seacoaster wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:12 am

Me too.
Has nothing to do with political party as to whether it's bad.

My only question to cradle would be as to whether the Rochester Mayor's political branding was all about brandishing AK's and handguns and 2nd Amendment. Yet spouting off about how gun accidents in home are due to people who are uneducated or those that think they know everything...yet, here we see exactly how such happens.
Above, you seem to be under the belief, that this strange Colorado Congressperson violated gun laws.

What are you basing that on, the "magazine.....illegal since....." part ? Dude, ever hear of grandfathered.

She broke no laws? Can you name just one, that she broke? you "go to" source uses words like "possibly", "could", etc.

I love you......even this you will read as an attack.......outsourcing my lameness.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:12 amBad gun safety and unlawful gun possession seem to me to be unrelated to political party: all bad.
+100

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:57 pm Above, you seem to be under the belief, that this strange Colorado Congressperson violated gun laws.

What are you basing that on, the "magazine.....illegal since....." part ? Dude, ever hear of grandfathered.

She broke no laws? Can you name just one, that she broke? you "go to" source uses words like "possibly", "could", etc.

I love you......even this you will read as an attack.......outsourcing my lameness.
See, the whole tone of this screed is "you dumb and mis-guided, me know what's best, rube" You just a stinkin' Fake Librul!

Tone, Fatty, your TONE is just all wrong most of the time, non-stop confrontational and "i told you so, you lame TAATS fake leftists"...

As to the law she broke? NAMED

Back to your regularly scheduled blunt, broceph...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:31 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:57 pm Above, you seem to be under the belief, that this strange Colorado Congressperson violated gun laws.

See, the whole tone of this screed is "you dumb and mis-guided, me know what's best, rube" You just a stinkin' Fake Librul!

Tone, Fatty, your TONE is just all wrong most of the time, non-stop confrontational and "i told you so, you lame TAATS fake leftists"...

Acceptance and honesty with oneself is the first step.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:31 pm

attaboy, most of the tyme, you pull your head out and deliver....you just have to vent.

from your link, thank you.

key word : INELiGIBLE “juvenile or a resident who is ineligible to possess a firearm can gain access to the firearm.”

Actually, the entire law is somewhat vague. Who was filming the kid? He selfing himself ? Have to watch the video, and tell if trigger locks are on them.

How do you know, beyond doubt, that the guns were loaded ? Ah....went else is going on.....f it, I'll watch it.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"

Return to “POLITICS”