All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

seacoaster

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by seacoaster »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:06 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:58 pm “Real gold winners, just like Bruce Jenner”

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/09/us/ozark ... index.html
Saw this on CNN broadcast, thanks for posting. Everyone should watch this, it exposes so much of the psyche of the rural white MAGA voter. As a class, they have the largest inferiority complex ever! Stubborn beyond belief, to their own detriment - they have raised it to an art! They are not stupid, but they are psychologically and educationally ill prepared for the modern day and the near future, they don't understand (although they think they do) and they hate the modern world. They do in their hearts understand they are a dying breed. They are also some of the nicest, most caring people you could ever hope to meet, predjudices and all.
"Everybody's scared. Everybody's coming down with it. And it's almost like a plague."
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:55 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:58 pm “Real gold winners, just like Bruce Jenner”

Saw this on CNN broadcast, thanks for posting. Everyone should watch this, it exposes so much of the psyche of the rural white MAGA voter. As a class, they have the largest inferiority complex ever! Stubborn beyond belief, to their own detriment - they have raised it to an art! They are not stupid, but they are psychologically and educationally ill prepared for the modern day and the near future, they don't understand (although they think they do) and they hate the modern world. They do in their hearts understand they are a dying breed. They are also some of the nicest, most caring people you could ever hope to meet, predjudices and all.
"Everybody's scared. Everybody's coming down with it. And it's almost like a plague."
... hate to say this, but it is sort of obvious, it is a hard, deadly lesson, they are in the process of learning, but likely useful in ending the MAGA stupidity. They will get the message that they have been lied to by their representatives and their favorite media.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
runrussellrun

Re: Love to c DocB bash this

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:14 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:48 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:22 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:42 pm Gotta be honest, my primary recommended NO.......no need to take the vaccine. To many side effects.
Your doctor told you NOT to take the vaccine because there are "too many side effects".

What are those side affects?

And if your doctor told you to get the vaccine....would you have done what you were told?
None......there are zero side effects for all vaccines.

have a nice life.
You don't understand. I'm not asking YOU what you think the side effects of the vaccine(s) are.

I'm asking you what your doctor told you the side effects were.

And surely, he told you that the side effects for each of the three vaccines were different, right?

So what did he tell you the differences in side effects were for Moderna, J&J, and Pfizer?

You just finished mocking me and your fellow posters for being brain washed, and not doing our due diligence. I want to hear what due diligence you did with your own Doc, my man.
He....is a she.

Are you asking about my personal medical file and the drugs I take? Sure seems , exactly that.

Dude, Johnson and Johnson didn't exist when the conversation occurred, and the side effects of the other two are the same. Even the FDA WARNING labels, which were NOT on the vaccines in early 2021, yes, for pfiezer and moderna......are the same, yes? heart issues.

Unless you want to dig deeper into personal issues, and pile on and attack singular posters, like the rest of the gang. admin even is annoyed with everyone....duh....always me.

So, yeah.......still waitng for your hero TLD's answer from his doctor wife...........are covid survivors , with natural immunity, really a threat to the world? What did your doctor tell you about natural immunity.

Moderna still not approved.......nor J & J .

NOT approved.

\
\
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

I choose nature..........lucky me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v5VrpgXPm4

Come on, vaccinated folks.....let's draw some blood and see who has more antibodies........those that got it, unvaxxed.......or the lemmings.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

25% of FDA said NO to pfiezer vaccine.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EtAzVy89ZU
\

still no approval , even emergency, 12 and under. No healthy deaths in kids.

comply
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:42 pm Gotta be honest, my primary recommended NO.......no need to take the vaccine. To many side effects.
Your doctor told you NOT to take the vaccine because there are "too many side effects".

And if your doctor told you to get the vaccine....would you have done what you were told?
We couldn't discuss the FDA "new" warning labels on the two shots and heart problems, last December.

WHy? Because the FDA only, recently, a few weeks ago, added the "warning label".

Side effects that we don't know about......what can go wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzxUELzz1j8
tech37

Post by tech37 »

have a nice life.
You don't understand. I'm not asking YOU what you think the side effects of the vaccine(s) are.

And surely, he told you that the side effects for each of the three vaccines were different, right?

So what did he tell you the differences in side effects were for Moderna, J&J, and Pfizer?

You just finished mocking me and your fellow posters for being brain washed, and not doing our due diligence. I want to hear what due diligence you did with your own Doc, my man.
a fan, perhaps that's a rhetorical question and you're somehow playing gothcha with rrr? Early on there weren't any mainstream Dr.s who knew what the side effects were any more than you or I did. And of course, long-term effects remain an unknown.

Couple that with capricious messaging, and even outright lies offered up by the medical establishment and so-called experts... then, throw on the politics of an already divided country. How is it a mystery the way things have unfolded?
runrussellrun

The science is settled...

Post by runrussellrun »

because we said so. Why do you fear finding facts? Facts..........fully vaccinated people are being hospilalized......oops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtFapXG1zbo
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

tech37 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:44 am

have a nice life.

a fan, perhaps that's a rhetorical question and you're somehow playing gothcha with rrr? Early on there weren't any mainstream Dr.s who knew what the side effects were any more than you or I did. And of course, long-term effects remain an unknown.

Couple that with capricious messaging, and even outright lies offered up by the medical establishment and so-called experts... then, throw on the politics of an already divided country. How is it a mystery the way things have unfolded?
Bam.........and the FDA warning labels are only weeks old.........I survived covid. Got it on opening day of deer season.

He is also treading on personal privacy grounds.......asking details about private health concerns. bizarre.

Enough......everyone should go outside, hugN kiss.....go out and about.....get it over with.

The smartest people in the room, from Operation Covid Pandemic exercise.......we following those recommendations.
tech37

Re: The science is settled...

Post by tech37 »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:50 am because we said so. Why do you fear finding facts? Facts..........fully vaccinated people are being hospilalized......oops.

+1 Good information/messaging... what were you thinking though? You should't listen/learn anything from the internet :roll:
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Biden Urges Docs to 'Reach Out' to Unvaccinated Patients About a COVID Shot

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectious ... definition

This just seems silly and perhaps just more "out of touch"? I would bet that the majority of unvaccinated at this point don't even have a doctor.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:50 am because we said so. Why do you fear finding facts? Facts..........fully vaccinated people are being hospilalized......oops.

... THIS IS COSMICALLY DUMB!! Of course fully vaccinated people are catching COVID and being hospitalized in some cases. SO WHAT? It was always going to be this way. Nearly every other vaccine we have ever developed has breakthroughs. It is pure statistics. You know how you tell when we have this thing under control, 90% of your cases in hospitals are fully vaccinated! The evidence is in, the experiment has been done, those fully vaccinated have a significantly smaller chance of being infected than the unvaccinated, same goes for hospitalization. :roll:

There is NO OOPS!
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Can’t burn off fast enough for me.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:40 am

... THIS IS COSMICALLY DUMB!! Of course fully vaccinated people are catching COVID and being hospitalized in some cases. SO WHAT? It was always going to be this way. Nearly every other vaccine we have ever developed has breakthroughs. It is pure statistics. You know how you tell when we have this thing under control, 90% of your cases in hospitals are fully vaccinated! The evidence is in, the experiment has been done, those fully vaccinated have a significantly smaller chance of being infected than the unvaccinated, same goes for hospitalization. :roll:

There is NO OOPS!
of course......so what .......

This is the messaging ? yikes.

and , once again, you are ignoring the covid survivors.......and their antibodies.....

redundent to call me dumb? Yet another personal attack.

More lists....let us know who is smart and knows everything. Enjoy the day, it started out with insulting someone.......let that continue.

I think I will kill myself, with all this worldwide love.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:44 am

Can’t burn off fast enough for me.
Wishing death.......awesome.

Suicides don't matter.........ill prepared for the "modern day".

oh....did you mean something else, but "burn off fast enough" ?

pure class
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Good to hear they will be studying this.

My wife experienced some odd side effects after the Pfizer. Heard a few anecdotal stories of others as well.

https://covid19.nih.gov/news-and-storie ... rual-cycle
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

when is the "person" dumb...and not just the idea or point of view they are promoting? Would have a beer with them, but then, beer can kill you, so are you dissing me?

i see...ice cream doesn't HAVE bones...it's all a circular firing squad. What is nihilism, anyway?

Vaccinated people ARE in hospitals, and MUCH less sick....very few dying...but, but, my contrarian viewpoint, right...? It must prove SOMEthing, most of all the arrogant views of the high IQers...bah!

Let's put the willfully, no excuse unvaccinated in their OWN hospitals...plenty of unvaccinated medical staff to care for them...they'll be FREE!

Way to start the day, thinking of others...and the approach we take towards each other...

OWW!! Just got a fish bone in my Rocky Road.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:52 am

There is NO OOPS!

and , once again, you are ignoring the covid survivors.......and their antibodies.....

More lists....let us know who is smart and knows everything. Enjoy the day, it started out with insulting someone.......let that continue.
COVID survivors do gain a degree of immunity, 600,000 people have died in the US paying for your survivor immunity. More are paying every day. And COVID survivors are known to get re-infected, and in some cases end up in the hospital -- but this is not an OOPS, right. :roll:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:02 am when is the "person" dumb...and not just the idea or point of view they are promoting? Would have a beer with them, but then, beer can kill you, so are you dissing me?

i see...ice cream doesn't HAVE bones...it's all a circular firing squad. What is nihilism, anyway?

Vaccinated people ARE in hospitals, and MUCH less sick....very few dying...but, but, my contrarian viewpoint, right...? It must prove SOMEthing, most of all the arrogant views of the high IQers...bah!

Let's put the willfully, no excuse unvaccinated in their OWN hospitals...plenty of unvaccinated medical staff to care for them...they'll be FREE!

Way to start the day, thinking of others...and the approach we take towards each other...

OWW!! Just got a fish bone in my Rocky Road.

Covid survivors lives matter..........we have better antibodies than the vaccinated.

You don't want to discuss this topic, fine. To call me "dumb", because the medical community will tell you the same thing. Unvaccinated covid survivors pose as much risk as vaccinated.

You want to ignore the discussion, fine? And pile on with "dumb".

Yeah, willing to bet that ALL medical doctors will side with me , that covid survivors are fine, unvaccinated. certainly, for now.

You still wearing a mask, disslaxx?

Bizzarre......all you people got is insults.

Vaccinated people end up in hopsitals....because they are less sick? Read that sentence out loud. I just want it to end, will you help me? Should I get the shot, and develop heart problems? Oh well........I tried. Very few develop heart problems.

sickos.......horrible people. All 9 of you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:05 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:52 am

There is NO OOPS!

COVID survivors do gain a degree of immunity, 600,000 people have died in the US paying for your survivor immunity. More are paying every day. And COVID survivors are known to get re-infected, and in some cases end up in the hospital -- but this is not an OOPS, right. :roll:
Please, the average age of the dead is 75. And 80% were obese. ALL had medical issues. Had one foot out the door, anyway. This has been covered.

Do you think I choose to get covid?

Oh.....please provide the actual numbers of covid survivors that got reinfected, and in the hospital. Prove this statement to be true. No media links, just real scienctists.

See you next time.....as you won't.

Return to “POLITICS”