All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

a fan

Re: Love to c DocB bash this

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:42 pm Gotta be honest, my primary recommended NO.......no need to take the vaccine. To many side effects.
Your doctor told you NOT to take the vaccine because there are "too many side effects".

What are those side affects?

And if your doctor told you to get the vaccine....would you have done what you were told?
tech37

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:19 pm
tech37 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:04 am a fan, in the interest of having a viable therapeutic to supplement vaccination, I've been discussing, posting articles, posting podcasts re IVM for over a year now, before it became politically charged. I have no idea if you've been following or not but to insert yourself now as if none of what your saying above was/is considered or already discussed, is interesting to say the least.
Ok, so if this has already been discussed, and you understand that folks are taking IVM instead of the vaccine....not as a supplement...

What's the problem? I don't understand.
Not a problem. Just letting you know "been there, done that." I do doubt it's millions of people.
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:38 pm
tech37 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:04 am a fan, in the interest of having a viable therapeutic to supplement vaccination, I've been discussing, posting articles, posting podcasts re IVM for over a year now, before it became politically charged. I have no idea if you've been following or not but to insert yourself now as if none of what your saying above was/is considered or already discussed, is interesting to say the least.
Ok, so if this has already been discussed, and you understand that folks are taking IVM instead of the vaccine....not as a supplement...

Not a problem. Just letting you know "been there, done that." I do doubt it's millions of people.
Got it. Apologies for the confusion....I'm trying to be a better poster this time around.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:35 pm The entrepreneur in me would work to create a translation book but then I realize there’s zero demand for it.

Beat me to it. It wouldn’t be worth the keystrokes.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:40 pm
tech37 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:38 pm

Got it. Apologies for the confusion....I'm trying to be a better poster this time around.
No problemo
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:22 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:42 pm Gotta be honest, my primary recommended NO.......no need to take the vaccine. To many side effects.
Your doctor told you NOT to take the vaccine because there are "too many side effects".

And if your doctor told you to get the vaccine....would you have done what you were told?
None......there are zero side effects for all vaccines.

have a nice life.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:54 pm

facts.........
Last edited by runrussellrun on Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:58 pm “Real gold winners, just like Bruce Jenner”

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/09/us/ozark ... index.html
The Current River runs through Van Buren. It's swift and clear, and every summer, thousands of tourists come to boat or float down it on inner tubes. It's three miles of a joyful, often-drunken party drifting past picnics on gravel bars and kids jumping off cliffs.

I remember beaching our canoes on the gravel bars & jumping off the cliffs. I don't recall any drunken parties.
Our Explorer Post (aka HS gang) had a 25 ft indian war canoe - wood, canvas, fiberglassed. 8 kneeling rowers = 2 x 4 abreast.
We ruled the river. Nobody ever tipped us over.
http://www.antiqueboatamerica.com/Boat/ ... anoe_41754
Last edited by old salt on Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:06 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:58 pm “Real gold winners, just like Bruce Jenner”

The Current River runs through Van Buren. It's swift and clear, and every summer, thousands of tourists come to boat or float down it on inner tubes. It's three miles of a joyful, often-drunken party drifting past picnics on gravel bars and kids jumping off cliffs.

I remember beaching our canoes on the gravel bars & jumping off the cliffs. I don't recall any drunken parties.
Our Explorer Post (aka HS gang) had a 25 ft indian war canoe - wood, canvas, fiberglassed. 8 kneeling rowers = 2 x 4 abreast.
Halcyon days of yore.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:48 pm

have a nice life.
You don't understand. I'm not asking YOU what you think the side effects of the vaccine(s) are.

I'm asking you what your doctor told you the side effects were.

And surely, he told you that the side effects for each of the three vaccines were different, right?

So what did he tell you the differences in side effects were for Moderna, J&J, and Pfizer?

You just finished mocking me and your fellow posters for being brain washed, and not doing our due diligence. I want to hear what due diligence you did with your own Doc, my man.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:14 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:48 pm

have a nice life.
You don't understand. I'm not asking YOU what you think the side effects of the vaccine(s) are.

I'm asking you what your doctor told you the side effects were.

And surely, he told you that the side effects for each of the three vaccines were different, right?

So what did he tell you the differences in side effects were for Moderna, J&J, and Pfizer?

You just finished mocking me and your fellow posters for being brain washed, and not doing our due diligence. I want to hear what due diligence you did with your own Doc, my man.
Good example of phony.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:14 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:06 pm

Halcyon days of yore.
Thanks for the memories.
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Discuss issues, not post-ers. Don't name call, don't attack post-ers.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I’m assuming if anyone uses multiple handles that there’s a mechanism in place so that one couldn’t instigate from one account to drag another down to a level, get both suspended but then said instigator is free to rock around with their other account? Akin to sending a goon in to take out the other teams best player.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Saw this on CNN broadcast, thanks for posting. Everyone should watch this, it exposes so much of the psyche of the rural white MAGA voter. As a class, they have the largest inferiority complex ever! Stubborn beyond belief, to their own detriment - they have raised it to an art! They are not stupid, but they are psychologically and educationally ill prepared for the modern day and the near future, they don't understand (although they think they do) and they hate the modern world. They do in their hearts understand they are a dying breed. They are also some of the nicest, most caring people you could ever hope to meet, predjudices and all.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM

Return to “POLITICS”