Johns Hopkins 2022

D1 Mens Lacrosse
44WeWantMore

Re: Johns Hopkins 2022

Post by 44WeWantMore »

I know for a fact that if you were all-everything, Steve Muller and the administration did not prevent Chic from reaching way, way down the class rank of the blue-blood Baltimore prep-schools.

There is a difference between being able to verbal anybody you want, and the administration constraining your ability to verbal anybody you want.

So, has anything changed?

Does JHU have trouble getting verbals because:
- Top lax players have more options (growth of the game, with some super-attractive alternatives).
- JHU as a destination is for some reason less attractive (Baltimore, Tuition, perceived workload).
- Coach anticipating problems with Administration (Academic Qualifications, Behavioral Worries)
- Actual feedback from Administration (say minimal academic profile for the team)

This is separate from a coach choosing not to pursue a verbal because the player is a poor fit for the team. I think it was OC who said JHU did not pursue the Brattons, for example.
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Big difference between "trouble getting verbals" and having that be because of admission standards. There's obviously all sorts of reasons why a specific kid might want to go elsewhere regardless of Hop interest.

I doubt there's been much trouble because of admission standards...but of course, Hop is a school where you do need to go to class and do the work...not a lot of basket-weaving options remain these days, if there ever were any such. It might be a bit intimidating for some recruits, but again, there's an awful lot of prospects with more than ample capabilities.

But what I find a bit surprising is the notion that Hop hasn't had lots and lots of highly rated recruits on their roster this past decade...been plenty. Whether they were the right ones or not is more arguable, (and yeah ER had a ton to do with making that problem more of an issue), but it's not as if Hopkins suddenly had a dry well on the recruiting circuit....or that ER verbals got bounced by Admissions.
HopFan16

Post by HopFan16 »

We can't POSSIBLY be having this exact same discussion again, can we? Surely mine eyes deceive me.

"Sirius Lacrosse"—a relatively new recruiting platform/evaluation system—is coming out with its class of 2023 ranks this week in advance of 9/1. I believe IL is as well. Sirius ranks Chauvette's brother as the third best attackman in the class. No clue if he is considering joining his brother at Homewood or not. There are a number of lefty attackman whom I think will pique PM/Junior's interest including him, Trey Deere out of Salisbury, and Davis Provost out of Culver, among others.

https://www.lacrosseplayground.com/the- ... -are-here/

They also ranked the top 2022 classes. Jays are #8 overall. Collison is #11 individually. He graduated high school this spring and is now taking a gap year I believe.

https://www.lacrosseplayground.com/lpg- ... -rankings/
hmmm

Post by hmmm »

44WeWantMore wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:25 pm I know for a fact that if you were all-everything, Steve Muller and the administration did not prevent Chic from reaching way, way down the class rank of the blue-blood Baltimore prep-schools.

There is a difference between being able to verbal anybody you want, and the administration constraining your ability to verbal anybody you want.

- Top lax players have more options (growth of the game, with some super-attractive alternatives).
- JHU as a destination is for some reason less attractive (Baltimore, Tuition, perceived workload).
- Coach anticipating problems with Administration (Academic Qualifications, Behavioral Worries)
- Actual feedback from Administration (say minimal academic profile for the team)

This is separate from a coach choosing not to pursue a verbal because the player is a poor fit for the team. I think it was OC who said JHU did not pursue the Brattons, for example.
What's being missed here is that the program wasn't struggling because they weren't getting top rated kids. It's not that kids don't want to come to Hopkins anymore. For whatever reason over the last 4-5 years of Petro's time at Hopkins those kids didn't pan out. Whether he just really struggled or had bad luck with early recruiting or they were doing a poor job developing those kids or some other reason is something I can't answer. He told me personally that he could have gotten Rambo and Heacock in but they didn't want to do the work when they got to Hopkins. You're always going to have that issue just like Ivy's do. But even without those kind of players they still had top 5 recruiting classes every year. The issues that Petro had were not because he wasn't allowed to bring kids in or that not enough highly rated players would come to Hop.
hmmm

Post by hmmm »

HopFan16 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:53 pm We can't POSSIBLY be having this exact same discussion again, can we? Surely mine eyes deceive me.

"Sirius Lacrosse"—a relatively new recruiting platform/evaluation system—is coming out with its class of 2023 ranks this week in advance of 9/1. I believe IL is as well. Sirius ranks Chauvette's brother as the third best attackman in the class. No clue if he is considering joining his brother at Homewood or not. There are a number of lefty attackman whom I think will pique PM/Junior's interest including him, Trey Deere out of Salisbury, and Davis Provost out of Culver, among others.

They also ranked the top 2022 classes. Jays are #8 overall. Collison is #11 individually. He graduated high school this spring and is now taking a gap year I believe.

https://www.lacrosseplayground.com/lpg- ... -rankings/
Provost is actually going to Calvert Hall now. They are good friends with Jr so would think it's a possibility.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

hmmm wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:56 pm
44WeWantMore wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:25 pm I know for a fact that if you were all-everything, Steve Muller and the administration did not prevent Chic from reaching way, way down the class rank of the blue-blood Baltimore prep-schools.

What's being missed here is that the program wasn't struggling because they weren't getting top rated kids. It's not that kids don't want to come to Hopkins anymore. For whatever reason over the last 4-5 years of Petro's time at Hopkins those kids didn't pan out. Whether he just really struggled or had bad luck with early recruiting or they were doing a poor job developing those kids or some other reason is something I can't answer. He told me personally that he could have gotten Rambo and Heacock in but they didn't want to do the work when they got to Hopkins. You're always going to have that issue just like Ivy's do. But even without those kind of players they still had top 5 recruiting classes every year. The issues that Petro had were not because he wasn't allowed to bring kids in or that not enough highly rated players would come to Hop.
Heck, even Brian Kelly, Head Coach of the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame, can’t get every player he wants admitted.

After all, we’re talking about Johns Hopkins, not Maryland lacrosse or Alabama football. There are still admissions requirements to be met.

DocBarrister ;)
@DocBarrister
51percentcorn

Post by 51percentcorn »

44WeWantMore

Post by 44WeWantMore »

DocBarrister wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:26 pm

Heck, even Brian Kelly, Head Coach of the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame, can’t get every player he wants admitted.

After all, we’re talking about Johns Hopkins, not Maryland lacrosse or Alabama football. There are still admissions requirements to be met.

DocBarrister ;)
The father of the smartest woman in the world, once told me, "ND does not recruit; it selects."

His son, who has some inside information, tells me there are ebbs and flows between ND Administration and ND Football. It reminded me of the story oft-told here about Princeton and Bill Tierney.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DocBarrister wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:26 pm

DocBarrister ;)
I dunno...unless you've heard what those are specifically for lax players (either individually or as a team average), I suspect it's more like 'don't recruit anyone unwilling to actually do the work, go to class, etc', 'don't embarrass us', than 'gotta have X SAT or Y class rank, etc'... the latter definitely applies to the other sports though, so it's certainly possible that a lax coach has general guidelines, targets too, just lower.

But Petro was doing a huge amount of ER and those kids hadn't even taken an SAT much less established a solid class rank, and we didn't exactly get the impression that he was scrambling at the end to find top academic guys to round out the picture.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Hop lax players don't have similar academic profiles to lax players at other Big 10 schools, I'm just saying that it's unlikely that Admissions was demanding significantly better.

Of course, that could change.
Personally, I think Hop could handle that, indeed it might even be a positive to recruiting. But not easy.
HopFan16

Post by HopFan16 »

51percentcorn wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:06 pm A motley crew to be sure

https://hopkinssports.com/news/2021/8/3 ... -2025.aspx
2 Upstate NY
2 Canada
2 Maryland
1 Long Island
1 Delaware
1 Texas
1 Florida
1 Westchester
1 NYC

Fairly geographically diverse, though Petro's last class or two were as well.

Of the four middies, I think two may be candidates for SSDM duty. Curious to see their heights and weights when the roster is posted. Kaufman is a tall dude and Whitaker, Hicks, Teachout, Charboneau, Bowler, Reen don't look that far behind, especially those first three.

Winning 84% of your faceoffs at Victor is no joke.
DocBarrister

A Drama Starring Coach John Tillman

Post by DocBarrister »

It’s a quiet off-season Saturday and Maryland Head Coach John Tillman is taking a leisurely jog in a park. Suddenly, he notices a young teenager with a lacrosse stick shooting a ball at a small knot hole in a massive oak tree. The shot is on the mark, and the force of the shot makes the 200-year old oak shudder to its roots. Coach Tillman stops in his tracks. He can’t believe what he just saw.

Tillman: Hi, there young fella … pretty amazing shot you got there. Gotta guess it was going more than 130, maybe 140 miles per hour.

Young Man (in a thick Arkansas accent): Ain’t nothin’ sir … I’m just foolin’ aroun’. Paw found me this stick and ball in the trash behind that store over there.

Tillman: What’s your name, son?

Young man: Jedidiah, sir, but most of my kin call me Jed. My family is a headin’ north of here to some town called Orving Mills or something like that. Paw’s got a job lined up at the bubble wrap factory up there.

Tillman: Owings Mills? Well, Jed, how would you like to play college lacrosse?

Young Man: La what?

Tillman: Lacrosse. It’s the game you play with that stick you got there.

Young Man: Well, I don’ know nothin’ about no lacoss and I ain’t so good at readin’ and writin’, so … I was just gonna join my paw at that there bubble wrap factory in Orvin’ Mills.

Tillman: Don’t worry, Jed, I once coached a great lacrosse player, guy named Rambo, believe it or not, who wasn’t that keen on reading and writing either, and today he’s got a college degree from the University of Maryland!

Young Man: I dunno sir, my paw tells me the bubble wrap factory pays real good and, uh, well ….

Tillman: Jed, let’s go and talk with your paw. Trust me, we can make this work ….

Epilogue: Jed is admitted to the University of Maryland and plays lacrosse for Coach Tillman and the Terps for six seasons. He is named a First Team All-American and Tewaaraton Trophy winner at midfield and leads Maryland to two national championships behind his deadly 150-mph shot. He majors in kinesiology and exercise science, but does not complete his degree as he is functionally illiterate. After his college lacrosse career, he joins his father working at the Jarrett Industries bubble wrap factory in Owings Mills, MD.

The End.

DocBarrister 8-)
Last edited by DocBarrister on Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
@DocBarrister
flalax22

Post by flalax22 »

OCanada wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:13 pm Lot of non sequitur D’s popping up.

Petro wasn’t able to verbal anyone he wanted.

For years Hopkins was accepting less desirable candidates because they needed students who could pay full freight. Bloomberg has eliminated the problem at least temporarily.
Now the question is, were the taps open full for Petro to access those Bloomberg BILLs because I’ve heard they weren’t but were opened all the way to give PM flexibility to work around Petros previous commitment$ to players.

I don’t think Petro was working with the same “budget” that PM now has.
hmmm

Post by hmmm »

flalax22 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:42 pm

For years Hopkins was accepting less desirable candidates because they needed students who could pay full freight. Bloomberg has eliminated the problem at least temporarily.
Now the question is, were the taps open full for Petro to access those Bloomberg BILLs because I’ve heard they weren’t but were opened all the way to give PM flexibility to work around Petros previous commitment$ to players.

The Bloomberg money is obtained by going through the normal financial aid process and pretty much matches what you see from the net price calculator which has no idea if your are a lacrosse player or not. Man people like to just make s@&$ up on here. The almost $2B Bloomberg donation was in 11/2018. That money was available to Petro's recruits after that date no differently than it is available to PM's recruits now. Unless your family income is over $200k and you have no other kids you will qualify for 75% or more in grant money towards the total price of attending JHU whether you play lacrosse or not.
44WeWantMore

Post by 44WeWantMore »

hmmm wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:48 pm

The Bloomberg money is obtained by going through the normal financial aid process and pretty much matches what you see from the net price calculator which has no idea if your are a lacrosse player or not. Man people like to just make s@&$ up on here. The almost $2B Bloomberg donation was in 11/2018. That money was available to Petro's recruits after that date no differently than it is available to PM's recruits now. Unless your family income is over $200k and you have no other kids you will qualify for 75% or more in grant money towards the total price of attending JHU whether you play lacrosse or not.
I understand there is a caveat:

Unless your family income is over $200k, with typical savings for that income range, and you have no other kids you will qualify for 75% or more in grant money towards the total price of attending JHU whether you play lacrosse or not.
44WeWantMore

Re: A Drama Starring Coach John Tillman

Post by 44WeWantMore »

DocBarrister wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:36 pm It’s a quiet off-season Saturday and Maryland Head Coach John Tillman is taking a leisurely jog in a park. Suddenly, he notices a young teenager with a lacrosse stick shooting a ball at a small knot hole in a massive oak tree. The shot is on the mark, and the force of the shot makes the 200-year old oak shutter to its roots. Coach Tillman stops in his tracks. He can’t believe what he just saw.

Tillman: Hi, there young fella … pretty amazing shot you got there. Gotta guess it was going more than 130, maybe 140 miles per hour.

Young Man (in a thick Arkansas accent): Ain’t nothin’ sir … I’m just foolin’ aroun’. Paw found me this stick and ball in the trash behind that store over there.

Tillman: What’s your name, son?

Young man: Jedidiah, sir, but most of my kin call me Jed. My family is a headin’ north of here to some town called Orving Mills or something like that. Paw’s got a job lined up at the bubble wrap factory up there.

Tillman: Owings Mills? Well, Jed, how would you like to play college lacrosse?

Young Man: La what?

Tillman: Lacrosse. It’s the game you play with that stick you got there.

Young Man: Well, I don’ know nothin’ about no lacoss and I ain’t so good at readin’ and writin’, so … I was just gonna join my paw at that there bubble wrap factory in Orvin’ Mills.

Tillman: Don’t worry, Jed, I once coached a great lacrosse player, guy named Rambo, believe it or not, who wasn’t that keen on reading and writing either, and today he’s got a college degree from the University of Maryland!

Young Man: I dunno sir, my paw tells me the bubble wrap factory pays real good and, uh, well ….

Tillman: Jed, let’s go and talk with your paw. Trust me, we can make this work ….

Epilogue: Jed is admitted to the University of Maryland and plays lacrosse for Coach Tillman and the Terps for six seasons. He is named a First Team All-American and Tewaaraton Trophy winner at midfield and leads Maryland to two national championships behind his deadly 150-mph shot. He majors in kinesiology and exercise science, but does not complete his degree as he is functionally illiterate. After his college lacrosse career, he joins his father working at the Jarrett Industries bubble wrap factory in Owings Mills, MD.

The End.

DocBarrister 8-)
Shame his paw, ole man Finch, did not name him Sidd.
HopFan16

Post by HopFan16 »

DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

HopFan16 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:05 pm Image
You obviously have no appreciation for great post-Elizabethan drama.

DocBarrister :P
@DocBarrister
Drcthru

Post by Drcthru »

jhu06 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:01 pm I've never seen James Madison listed anywhere on any list for strong academics or athletics other than a lacrosse top 20 list. BC and Northwestern have struggled mightily with sports aside from a Doug Flutie or Darnell Autry season here and there despite what Mike Wilbon and the clowns on ESPN think of their alma mater. People in Florida probably think a lacrosse stick is used for helping bring fish in a boat. The women have every advantage the men do less the pressure of expectations and have a facility and brand to pitch they didn't have anything to do with creating. In 4 years I was never in a class where a womens lacrosse player made a meaningful contribution to a single class or conversation. They did look great a wawa and pjs tho.

As I've said it wouldn't hurt for Daniels pr team to get him on more espn broadcasts and have him spotted in the stands w/the students and parents on tv a few times, but it's hard to argue between 51+my lists that the school isn't backing the program and he's raised a ton of $ for homewood. Again the folks who think he and baker don't back the the program are more than welcome to document the case here since they don't want to go on the record w/edward lee.

Mens lacrosse coach should be able to get in whomever he wants. The program is that important to the school in showing the world we're more than a healthcare company and about 98 percent of the high schools these recruits come from prepare them well enough regardless of their grades and stats to pass a poli sci or history curriculum at Hopkins. Those courses are not that rough. They're not maryland leisure studies majors or ohio state basket weaving lectures but you can functionally pass them.

I don't follow the NIL stuff, but you'd think as we discussed a few pages ago it would be a big weapon to pitch to recruits along the lines of the old argument that at Hopkins lacrosse players not hockey or mens basketball or football are the major focus. Obviously Rabil and Harrison have shown what a Hopkins lacrosse platform can help do for a student athlete.
Nfl players from Boston College

1940 7 3 53 Pete Cignetti Pittsburgh Steelers B
1940 18 3 163 Ernie Schwartzer Philadelphia Eagles G
1941 2 2 12 Chet Gladchuck Pittsburgh Steelers C
1941 2 5 15 Gene Goodreault Detroit Lions E
1941 5 9 39 Charlie O'Rourke Chicago Bears B
1941 8 5 65 Joe Manzo Detroit Lions T
1941 9 8 78 Henry Toczylowski Brooklyn Dodgers B
1941 15 1 131 Alex Lukachick Philadelphia Eagles E
1941 17 1 151 John Yauckoes Philadelphia Eagles E
1941 19 3 173 George Kerr Pittsburgh Steelers E
1942 3 3 18 Ted Williams Philadelphia Eagles B
1942 8 10 70 Frank Maznicki Chicago Bears B
1942 21 4 194 Henry Woronicz Green Bay Packers E
1942 21 5 195 Adolph Kissell Chicago Bears E
1943 1 5 5 Mike Holovak Cleveland Rams B
1943 3 3 18 Don Currivan Chicago Cardinals E
1943 3 5 20 Fred Naumetz Cleveland Rams C
1943 5 7 37 Harry Connolly Pittsburgh Steelers B
1943 9 2 72 Rocco Canale Philadelphia Eagles E
1943 12 7 107 Joe Repko Pittsburgh Steelers T
1943 29 9 219 Wally Boudreau Chicago Bears B
1944 3 10 26 Gil Bouley Cleveland Rams T
1944 5 7 39 Ed Doherty Washington Redskins B
1944 10 11 98 Angelo Sisti Boston Yanks T
1944 12 11 120 Al Fiorentino Boston Yanks E
1944 25 5 235 John Dubzinski New York Giants G
1944 29 4 300 Pasquale Darone Philadelphia Eagles G
1945 20 4 201 Mario Giannelli Boston Yanks T
1945 26 1 264 Ed Burns Pittsburgh Steelers B
1945 27 4 278 Bob Mangene Boston Yanks B
1946 8 2 62 Chet Lipka Boston Yanks E
1946 15 2 132 John Furey Boston Yanks T
1946 20 8 186 Bill DeRosa Green Bay Packers B
1947 14 8 123 John Kissell Los Angeles Rams T
1947 22 9 204 Art Donovan New York Giants T
1948 27 9 254 Ed Clasby Chicago Bears B
1949 9 4 85 Tom Brennan Pittsburgh Steelers T
1949 18 2 173 Albie Gould Boston Yanks E
1950 2 8 22 Ernie Stautner Pittsburgh Steelers DT
1950 4 10 50 Dom Papaleo Chicago Bears G
1950 15 1 184 Art Spinney Baltimore Colts E
1950 19 12 247 Butch Songin Cleveland Browns QB
1951 4 12 50 Art Donovan Cleveland Browns T
1951 8 2 88 Art Spinney Cleveland Browns E
1951 18 1 209 Ed Patela Green Bay Packers B
1951 22 8 263 Ed King New York Yanks C
1953 11 6 127 Joe Johnson Green Bay Packers B
1953 29 6 343 Henry O'Brien Green Bay Packers B
1955 2 8 21 Frank Morze San Francisco 49ers C
1955 9 3 100 John Miller Washington Redskins T
1956 10 10 119 Dick Lucas Chicago Bears E
1956 18 1 206 Emiddio Petrarca Detroit Lions B
1958 7 5 78 Leon Bennett Washington Redskins T
1958 25 2 291 Larry Plenty Green Bay Packers B
1959 1 4 4 Don Allard Washington Redskins QB
1959 19 3 219 Alan Miller Philadelphia Eagles B
1959 30 5 353 Jim Colclough Washington Redskins B
1960 10 9 117 Jim O'Brien Detroit Lions T
1960 12 5 137 Harry Ball Green Bay Packers T
1962 3 9 37 Dan Sullivan Baltimore Colts T
1962 4 13 55 Bill Byrne Philadelphia Eagles G
1963 9 11 123 Gene Carrington Pittsburgh Steelers T
1963 11 9 149 Art Graham Cleveland Browns E
1963 13 3 171 Dave O'Brien Minnesota Vikings T
1963 14 6 188 Lou Cioci Dallas Cowboys DE
1964 2 2 16 Jack Concannon Philadelphia Eagles RB
1965 4 9 51 Jim Whalen Minnesota Vikings E
1965 20 6 272 Bobby Shann Philadelphia Eagles E
1966 20 4 94 Bill Risio Philadelphia Eagles T
1967 1 9 9 Bob Hyland Green Bay Packers G
1967 13 1 316 Bill Stetz New Orleans Saints LB
1968 4 9 92 Brendan McCarthy Green Bay Packers RB
1968 9 13 232 Mike Evans Philadelphia Eagles C
1968 11 13 286 Len Persin Philadelphia Eagles DE
1968 13 19 346 Jim Kavanaugh Kansas City Chiefs WR
1968 16 6 414 Lary Kuharich Minnesota Vikings DB
1969 7 11 167 John Eagan Miami Dolphins C
1969 10 15 249 Joe Pryor Houston Oilers DE
1969 11 6 266 Barry Gallup Boston Patriots WR
1970 4 23 101 John Fitzgerald Dallas Cowboys T
1970 8 18 200 Bob Bouley Baltimore Colts T
1971 4 15 93 Fred Willis Cincinnati Bengals RB
1971 6 20 150 Frank Harris Detroit Lions QB
1971 10 8 242 Jim O'Shea Pittsburgh Steelers TE
1971 16 25 415 John Brennan Dallas Cowboys T
1972 1 26 26 Bill Thomas Dallas Cowboys RB
1972 14 12 350 Ed Rideout New England Patriots WR
1972 16 5 395 Tom Bougus Denver Broncos RB
1972 17 21 437 Kevin Clemente Washington Redskins LB
1973 4 25 103 Jeff Yeates Buffalo Bills DT
1974 2 4 30 Steve Corbett New England Patriots G
1974 2 5 31 Gordon Browne New York Jets T
1974 3 18 70 Gary Marangi Buffalo Bills QB
1974 7 26 182 Joe Sullivan Miami Dolphins G
1974 8 18 200 Ned Guillet Green Bay Packers DB
1974 10 16 250 Tom Condon Kansas City Chiefs G
1974 13 9 321 Phil Bennett New England Patriots RB
1974 17 8 424 Gary Hudson New England Patriots DB
1975 2 13 39 Al Krevis Cincinnati Bengals T
1975 7 3 159 Mike Esposito Atlanta Falcons RB
1975 11 5 265 Tom Marinelli Cleveland Browns G
1975 12 24 310 Jack Magee Oakland Raiders C
1976 2 3 31 Don Macek San Diego Chargers G
1976 2 19 47 Mike Kruczek Pittsburgh Steelers QB
1976 5 22 146 Fred Steinfort Oakland Raiders K
1976 5 25 149 Keith Barnette Minnesota Vikings RB
1977 1 18 18 Steve Schindler Denver Broncos G
1977 2 2 30 Tom Lynch Seattle Seahawks T
1977 2 23 51 Peter Cronan Seattle Seahawks LB
1977 3 8 64 Robert Watts New Orleans Saints LB
1977 9 1 224 Byron Hemingway Tampa Bay Buccaneers LB
1977 9 7 230 John Maxwell Atlanta Falcons T
1977 9 24 247 Clen Capriola Baltimore Colts RB
1977 10 23 274 Don Petersen Los Angeles Rams TE
1979 2 4 32 Fred Smerlas Buffalo Bills DT
1979 9 18 238 Jim Rourke Oakland Raiders T
1980 3 15 71 John Schmeding Buffalo Bills G
1980 6 5 143 Karl Swanke Green Bay Packers G
1980 8 12 205 Jeff Dziama New York Jets LB
1981 4 11 94 Tim Sherwin Baltimore Colts TE
1981 10 17 265 Mike Mayock Pittsburgh Steelers DB
1981 11 17 293 Bill Stephanos Minnesota Vikings T
1982 4 19 102 Gerry Raymond New York Giants G
1982 6 8 147 Greg Storr Minnesota Vikings LB
1983 6 4 144 Gary Kowalski Los Angeles Rams T
1983 9 3 227 Jack Belcher Los Angeles Rams C
1984 4 20 104 Brian Brennan Cleveland Browns WR
1984 4 26 110 Steve DeOssie Dallas Cowboys LB
1984 7 20 188 George Radachowsky Los Angeles Rams DB
1985 4 24 108 Gerard Phelan New England Patriots WR
1985 5 3 115 Mark MacDonald Minnesota Vikings G
1985 11 5 285 Doug Flutie Los Angeles Rams QB
1985 11 23 303 Steve Strachan Los Angeles Raiders RB
1985 12 9 317 Todd Russell Philadelphia Eagles DB
1986 2 15 42 Mike Ruth New England Patriots DT
1986 4 27 109 Scott Gieselman New England Patriots TE
1987 1 16 16 John Bosa Miami Dolphins DE
1987 4 11 95 Kelvin Martin Dallas Cowboys WR
1987 4 12 96 Steve Trapilo New Orleans Saints G
1987 4 15 99 Troy Stradford Miami Dolphins RB
1988 3 25 80 Bill Romanowski San Francisco 49ers LB
1988 4 12 94 Dave Widell Dallas Cowboys T
1988 11 10 287 John Galvin New York Jets LB
1988 12 16 321 Dave Nugent New England Patriots DT
1989 1 17 17 Joe Wolf Phoenix Cardinals G
1989 2 13 41 Doug Widell Denver Broncos G
1989 7 11 178 Eric Lindstrom New England Patriots LB
1989 11 10 289 Jim Bell San Francisco 49ers RB
1990 4 28 109 Rico Labbe Washington Redskins DB
1991 11 8 286 Ivan Caesar Minnesota Vikings LB
1992 6 17 157 Mark Chmura Green Bay Packers TE
1993 4 12 96 Ron Stone Dallas Cowboys G
1994 7 14 208 Glenn Foley New York Jets QB
1994 7 24 218 Tom Nalen Denver Broncos C
1995 1 7 7 Mike Mamula Philadelphia Eagles DE
1995 4 24 122 Pete Mitchell Miami Dolphins TE
1995 5 7 141 Stephen Boyd Detroit Lions LB
1995 7 41 249 Michael Reed Carolina Panthers DB
1996 1 21 21 Pete Kendall Seattle Seahawks G
1996 4 24 119 Chris Sullivan New England Patriots DT
1997 3 18 78 Stalin Colinet Minnesota Vikings DE
1997 6 23 186 Daryl Porter Pittsburgh Steelers DB
1998 6 24 177 Todd Pollack New York Giants TE
1998 6 34 187 Matt Hasselbeck Green Bay Packers QB
1999 1 17 17 Damien Woody New England Patriots C
1999 2 23 54 Mike Cloud Kansas City Chiefs RB
1999 3 3 64 Doug Brzezinski Philadelphia Eagles G
2000 1 25 25 Chris Hovan Minnesota Vikings DT
2000 5 31 160 Frank Chamberlin Tennessee Titans LB
2000 6 22 188 Darnell Alford Kansas City Chiefs G
2001 7 3 203 Paul Zukauskas Cleveland Browns G
2002 1 16 16 William Green Cleveland Browns RB
2002 1 29 29 Marc Colombo Chicago Bears T
2003 5 28 163 Brian St. Pierre Pittsburgh Steelers QB
2003 5 29 164 Dan Koppen New England Patriots C
2003 6 22 195 Antonio Garay Cleveland Browns DE
2004 2 2 34 Chris Snee New York Giants G
2004 5 12 144 Sean Ryan Dallas Cowboys TE
2006 1 32 32 Mathias Kiwanuka New York Giants DE
2006 2 27 59 Jeremy Trueblood Tampa Bay Buccaneers T
2006 4 18 115 Will Blackmon Green Bay Packers DB
2007 3 3 67 James Marten Dallas Cowboys T
2007 4 31 130 Josh Beekman Chicago Bears G
2008 1 3 3 Matt Ryan Atlanta Falcons QB
2008 1 17 17 Gosder Cherilus Detroit Lions T
2008 6 26 192 DeJuan Tribble San Diego Chargers DB
2009 1 9 9 B. J. Raji Green Bay Packers DT
2009 2 8 40 Ron Brace New England Patriots DT
2010 5 27 158 Matt Tennant New Orleans Saints C
2011 1 22 22 Anthony Castonzo Indianapolis Colts T
2012 1 9 9 Luke Kuechly Carolina Panthers LB
2014 4 13 113 Andre Williams New York Giants RB
2014 4 32 132 Kevin Pierre-Louis Seattle Seahawks LB
2014 7 14 229 Nate Freese Detroit Lions K
2014 7 28 243 Kaleb Ramsey San Francisco 49ers DE
2015 6 14 190 Ian Silberman San Francisco 49ers T
2015 6 32 208 Andy Gallik Tennessee Titans C
2015 7 20 237 Brian Mihalik Philadelphia Eagles DE
2016 3 35 98 Justin Simmons Denver Broncos DB
2016 7 11 232 Steven Daniels Washington Redskins LB
2017 3 27 91 John Johnson Los Angeles Rams DB
2017 5 19 163 Matt Milano Buffalo Bills LB
2018 2 9 41 Harold Landry Tennessee Titans LB
2018 3 35 99 Isaac Yiadom Denver Broncos DB
2018 6 15 189 Kamrin Moore New Orleans Saints DB
2019 1 14 14 Chris Lindstrom Atlanta Falcons G
2019 3 1 65 Zach Allen Arizona Cardinals DE
2019 3 17 81 Will Harris Detroit Lions DB
2019 7 14 228 Tommy Sweeney Buffalo Bills TE
2020 2 30 62 A. J. Dillon Green Bay Packers RB
2021 3 15 81 Hunter Long Miami Dolphins TE
2021 6 36 220 Isaiah McDuffie Green Bay Packers LB
:lol:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to do the dishes.
hmmm

Post by hmmm »

Not going to quote that completely unnecessarily long post, but BC football has only finished in the top 25 8 times in the last 30 years. BC Basketball hasn't made an NCAA basketball tournament since 2009. So not sure what your point is. BC sports in general stink
flalax22

Post by flalax22 »

hmmm wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:48 pm

That money was available to Petro's recruits after that date no differently than it is available to PM's recruits now.
So there weren’t players moved over to FA after PM arrived? I’ve been told different.

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”