All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

jhu72

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by jhu72 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:46 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:03 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:06 pm
tech37 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:01 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:14 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:51 am
jhu72 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:12 am Americas Frontline Doctors scam.
Fear makes grifting easier. Which circle would Dante assign them to? And which circle for the "mis-informationistas"?

Tarring and feathering might be a good start... I nominate Abbot and DeSatan for the first recipients.
... I think this speaks to the people who are customers of these clowns as well. They pay $90 for the script and who knows how much for the meds of questionable value, if they can get it; rather than pay $0 for the vaccine that is known to work. Is this smart?? This is more than mis-information, this takes a beyond all reason stiff neck in many.
jhu72... to your knowledge, has your Dr. wife ever prescribed any medication off-label?... just curious

If so, I would bet that is a freedom and private transaction between herself and her patients she wouldn't want to lose.

Unfortunately, the IVM/Covid construct has become completely politicized by a concerted effort, (the health establishment and others), to link it to HCQ, anti-vaxxers, and Trump. All lies/misinformation. You know this of course but would never pass up a chance to throw partisan bricks.

At this point, no one stands a chance of acquiring a script of IVM, for either prophylactic or treatment protocols against Covid, in the privacy of their doctor's office. Mission accomplished I guess.
https://www.fda.gov/patients/learn-abou ... rugs-label
... doctors put themselves at risk by prescribing for off-label use. If there is an adverse reaction, or the patient doesn't progress where they would have with some on-label drug, its a lawyers wet dream. Most (not all) off-label use is through approved clinical trials, which if things go well can lead to a label change for the drug.
Well and as I’ve learned from my best Friend who’s managed basically FL and half of Ga for Sanofi and now Regeneron it sounds like between the healthcare system and the increasing consolidation of medical practices into hospital affiliated regional systems that doctors are losing control of the prescription decision making to an administrative class. B
... doctors have been losing control of their practices for 20 years. This is good IMO and has resulted in improved efficiency and better quality medicine throughout the system. Much higher level of practice standardization.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:39 pm
Fear makes grifting easier. Which circle would Dante assign them to? And which circle for the "mis-informationistas"?

Tarring and feathering might be a good start... I nominate Abbot and DeSatan for the first recipients.
... I think this speaks to the people who are customers of these clowns as well. They pay $90 for the script and who knows how much for the meds of questionable value, if they can get it; rather than pay $0 for the vaccine that is known to work. Is this smart?? This is more than mis-information, this takes a beyond all reason stiff neck in many.
jhu72... to your knowledge, has your Dr. wife ever prescribed any medication off-label?... just curious

If so, I would bet that is a freedom and private transaction between herself and her patients she wouldn't want to lose.

Unfortunately, the IVM/Covid construct has become completely politicized by a concerted effort, (the health establishment and others), to link it to HCQ, anti-vaxxers, and Trump. All lies/misinformation. You know this of course but would never pass up a chance to throw partisan bricks.

At this point, no one stands a chance of acquiring a script of IVM, for either prophylactic or treatment protocols against Covid, in the privacy of their doctor's office. Mission accomplished I guess.
... doctors put themselves at risk by prescribing for off-label use. If there is an adverse reaction, or the patient doesn't progress where they would have with some on-label drug, its a lawyers wet dream. Most (not all) off-label use is through approved clinical trials, which if things go well can lead to a label change for the drug.
Well and as I’ve learned from my best Friend who’s managed basically FL and half of Ga for Sanofi and now Regeneron it sounds like between the healthcare system and the increasing consolidation of medical practices into hospital affiliated regional systems that doctors are losing control of the prescription decision making to an administrative class. B
... doctors have been losing control of their practices for 20 years. This is good IMO and has resulted in improved efficiency and better quality medicine throughout the system. Much higher level of practice standardization.
Is standardization a good thing? Seems like the benefit of standardization is operational efficiencies which lower costs but I don’t see that happening. Usually also diluted individual deliverable in most cases.

Looks like an industry that’s being intermediated when most others face increasing disintermediation and resulting reduced friction costs.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Details of US Intel Agencies' Investigation into COVID origins report. No conclusion to origin. Agencies did agree that China did not have fore knowledge.
One issue the Intelligence Community was able to reach a broad agreement on was that Chinese officials didn't have advance knowledge of the virus before the initial outbreak. They were, however, torn on how the pandemic began.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:01 am
jhu72 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:39 pm

Is standardization a good thing? Seems like the benefit of standardization is operational efficiencies which lower costs but I don’t see that happening. Usually also diluted individual deliverable in most cases.

Looks like an industry that’s being intermediated when most others face increasing disintermediation and resulting reduced friction costs.
Costs would be even more out of control without it. There is still some distance to go. The greatest gain is in terms of clinical workflows - everyone using best practices (not so much 20 / 30 years ago). Clinic to clinic (provider to provider) interoperability is less than it should be, or is capable of being given the communication protocol standards available. Much the same problem exists with communication between back offices and payors, although it is getting better. Device and software vendors continue to dance around the issue of everyone using the communication protocol standards available to meaningfully share patient results data. Other western democracies do a much better job with this.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Unmasked, unvaccinated elementary school teacher infects 12 students in her class. 10 additional students in the school were then infected by those students in her class. 4 parents infected by their child in her class. Good case study for the CDC.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:56 am Unmasked, unvaccinated elementary school teacher infects 12 students in her class. 10 additional students in the school were then infected by those students in her class. 4 parents infected by their child in her class. Good case study for the CDC.
I hope everything is okay jhu, no joking. running on a few hours of sleep can wear ya down.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:32 am
jhu72 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:56 am Unmasked, unvaccinated elementary school teacher infects 12 students in her class. 10 additional students in the school were then infected by those students in her class. 4 parents infected by their child in her class. Good case study for the CDC.
I hope everything is okay jhu, no joking. running on a few hours of sleep can wear ya down.
I have run on 5 to 6 hours of sleep most of my adult life. Nonetheless, this week has been pretty hectic, wife's schedule and new dog (puppy) around the house. Wife and I have both been waking up earlier than usual.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:04 am
I have run on 5 to 6 hours of sleep most of my adult life. Nonetheless, this week has been pretty hectic, wife's schedule and new dog (puppy) around the house. Wife and I have both been waking up earlier than usual.
Roger that, glad all is well. What kind of puppy did you all chose?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:39 am
... a "terrorist".

A mutt, fox terrier, beagle, perhaps lab mix - we think. Multiple vets have multiple opinions. 5 months old now. Wife is having DNA run. Got him from a local MD rescue. Supposedly from Alabama.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:07 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:39 am
... a "terrorist".

A mutt, fox terrier, beagle, perhaps lab mix - we think. Multiple vets have multiple opinions. 5 months old now. Wife is having DNA run. Got him from a local MD rescue. Supposedly from Alabama.
:lol: :lol: Enjoy....it'll keep ya' young(er).
~Livy

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Denmark Is Removing All COVID Restrictions, vax rate over 70%: https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/27/denm ... september/
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:26 pm Denmark Is Removing All COVID Restrictions, vax rate over 70%: https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/27/denm ... september/
Excellent. Hope we get there at some point.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/28/health/v ... index.html

Basic common sense….in my opinion.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Good thing you don’t hve young kids. daughter is doing weekend sleepover in my bed mom is down in her bed and I’ve been here lights off and TV off since 8:30...of course I only got about 2.5hrs last night doing choruses and some work until around 2:30 and was gotten up before 6 by my son
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Yet another anti-vaxx local-media personality has died of COVID; the story.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:04 am
You know my favorite part is “so I’ve been having raw dog sex in the park.

“Roadsiiide, same”

It is funny how moralistic people get on this while their houses are made of thin delicate glass. Not to say that there isn’t a difference between the Freedom! F**k yeah? I need to learn more sh*t on Parler and 8Chan now because that’s making me really goddam smart!”
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:30 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:26 pm Denmark Is Removing All COVID Restrictions, vax rate over 70%: https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/27/denm ... september/
Excellent. Hope we get there at some point.
Exactly 70% because we all know anything that works in Denmark would work exactly the same in the US. (Intended for all the folks in the world who continually use Scandinavia as models for use even without understanding the first thing about those countries)
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Return to “POLITICS”