January 6, 2021: Insurrection or “normal tourist” visitation?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: January 6, 2021: Insurrection or “normal tourist” visitation?

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:23 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:16 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:03 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:06 pm Do I come across as a fan of the Saudi ruling family???

Again, I think you are mixing up "support" with "domination"; these are not the same thing.
Please stop quoting the troll. You are shouting into the wind and giving credence to crazy.

The irony is despite his playing of devil’s advocate online, there is no difference between Brookie, George Bush or an opinionated woman in the Taliban’s eyes.

They all meet the same fate if found in Afghanistan.
+1 On this forum management holds some posters to a different standard than others when it comes to who is defined as a troll and who is not. Imagine that.
I thought you were leaving? This is your 4th post since declaring that.

Apparently you have as much personal credibility as those you are complaining about. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boo Hoo on you. :oops: :lol: :lol:
I'm guessing your mommy and daddy wasted good money as well. A college graduate with no reading comprehension at all. They must be so proud of you...

Too clarify for you. I RESERVE THE RIGHT to respond to all stupid, liberal comments made on this forum. Will I respond to the vast majority of FLP ignorance that is posted here. No I will not. You have a college degree, I gave you way too much credit for reading comprehension. When you make an ass out of yourself, I will point it out to you. The less you post, the easier my job becomes.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:06 pm Do I come across as a fan of the Saudi ruling family???

Again, I think you are mixing up "support" with "domination"; these are not the same thing.
Please stop quoting the troll. You are shouting into the wind and giving credence to crazy.

The irony is despite his playing of devil’s advocate online, there is no difference between Brookie, George Bush or an opinionated woman in the Taliban’s eyes.

+1 On this forum management holds some posters to a different standard than others when it comes to who is defined as a troll and who is not. Imagine that.

Apparently you have as much personal credibility as those you are complaining about. :lol: :lol: :lol:

+1

LOL, I love his "reserve my right" comment!
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:49 am

Reading comprehension numbnuts. Read my post again and tell me what I clearly stated about reserving my right to reply to stupid comments from stupid liberals.
Your quote Einstein
"Mr moderator, deactivate my account. You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy. This is cradle and shoot signing out. So sad the FLP vermin were allowed to destroy this formerly wonderful forum..."

so tell me,what did I miss?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: perhaps except the part where you referred to other posters as vermin :oops: :oops:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU88 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:54 am

+1

:lol:
And your an Ivy league graduate? I guess Cornell was scraping the bottom of the barrel in the mid 1980s. :lol:

FTR, my brother in law was a Cornell graduate in 1971. My nephew was a grad in 2005. I'm proud that they avoided the era of the 1980s where the Big Red lowered their standards to the equivalent of dumpster diving. I give you credit CU that your Ivy league education included reading comprehension. Pat yourself on the back on that one.
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:45 am
I await "proof" that the Taliban have the support of the majority of Afghans, women and men. Think they'll hold free and fair elections?
The quick and easy ascendancy of the Taliban is all the proof you need. Re elections, we discussed that before - Afghanistan is not and never has been a democracy which is an alien concept to them. You might as well expect the USA to adopt monarchism before they ever accept our ideals.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Kismet wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:56 am

Reading comprehension numbnuts. Read my post again and tell me what I clearly stated about reserving my right to reply to stupid comments from stupid liberals.
Your quote Einstein
"Mr moderator, deactivate my account. You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy. This is cradle and shoot signing out. So sad the FLP vermin were allowed to destroy this formerly wonderful forum..."

so tell me,what did I miss?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: perhaps except the part where you referred to other posters as vermin :oops: :oops:
I missed that post! I had wondered what happened to C&S…glad he decided to continue to participate.
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Your quote Einstein

This is a classic!
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:07 am

+1

And your an Ivy league graduate? I guess Cornell was scraping the bottom of the barrel in the mid 1980s. :lol:

FTR, my brother in law was a Cornell graduate in 1971. My nephew was a grad in 2005. I'm proud that they avoided the era of the 1980s where the Big Red lowered their standards to the equivalent of dumpster diving. I give you credit CU that your Ivy league education included reading comprehension. Pat yourself on the back on that one.
Look at my new auto signature!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU88 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:01 am

Your quote Einstein

This is a classic!
The moderate must like me more than you. You really want me to go away totally? Someone has to keep you Ivy league folks in check. FTR did your mommy and daddy get their money back for your substandard education. Hard to believe they would send their bouncing baby boy off to Ithaca to be brainwashed. FTR your professors did a fine job of indoctrinating your young skull full of mush. When was the last time you had an original thought all of your own? I'm guessing freshman year of high school when your pimples outnumbered your IQ.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU88 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:07 am

+1

😘 Did Cornell give your mommy and daddy a refund on the money they whizzed away on your education? My new auto signature for you and your parents..🤑
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:31 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:45 am
I await "proof" that the Taliban have the support of the majority of Afghans, women and men. Think they'll hold free and fair elections?
The quick and easy ascendancy of the Taliban is all the proof you need. Re elections, we discussed that before - Afghanistan is not and never has been a democracy which is an alien concept to them. You might as well expect the USA to adopt monarchism before they ever accept our ideals.
Which is to say, yet again, that the only issue is who has the will and capacity to dominate the rest of the population, who is willing to do what is necessary to do so...it's not a matter of 'majority' will, it's the will of the most committed, best organized, most ruthless, most brutal.

Now, this doesn't mean that the Taliban couldn't moderate their behavior such that they eventually earn actual support from the majority of the populace, but it's certainly not how they ruled before.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:21 am

+1

😘 Did Cornell give your mommy and daddy a refund on the money they whizzed away on your education? My new auto signature for you and your parents..🤑
Could we please stop with this juvenile junk?
cradle, do you really want to participate here or do you just want to pee in everyone's corn flakes again?

How about just contribute civilly?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MD,

it's the will of the most committed, best organized, most ruthless, most brutal

The puppet regime was given $2 trillion over a 20 year period which means it had more than enough time and resources to bribe, oops, to convince that majority into accepting democratic-republican rule. It failed to do so despite its seemingly endless resources. An obvious FAIL. Blaming Biden as the right is doing is totally absurd in light of such facts.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Reminder, no personal attacks. Differing views, political or otherwise, are great. Even, with an eye towards finding the truth through discussion-based learning, confronting views that you disagree with is great. Personal attacks on post-ers is not great. Just a reminder.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:14 am

+1

cradle, do you really want to participate here or do you just want to pee in everyone's corn flakes again?

The Red Tide decided to bust my chops as to why I started posting again and decided to bust my balls with his new sig. I have no problem with that except you sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong. Your clueless as to the context of where our conversation started. If Little Red wants to bust my balls and I bust his back that is none of your effing business. Maybe you may want to try backtracking and understanding the context of our conversation before you chime in and make a ass of yourself.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:14 am

+1

I can see I have been reported again MD. I will probably soon be banished to the fan lax sin bin. I know that will make alot of people here very happy. Everybody can bust my balls, when I reciprocate management comes down with agata. See you in a couple of months or so
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:05 pm I can see I have been reported again MD. I will probably soon be banished to the fan lax sin bin. I know that will make alot of people here very happy. Everybody can bust my balls, when I reciprocate management comes down with agata. See you in a couple of months or so
Not for nothing but it is AGITA. I'd refer to you as a paisano but you clearly are neither Italian nor friendly. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :P
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:12 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:05 pm I can see I have been reported again MD. I will probably soon be banished to the fan lax sin bin. I know that will make alot of people here very happy. Everybody can bust my balls, when I reciprocate management comes down with agata. See you in a couple of months or so
Not for nothing but it is AGITA. I'd refer to you as a paisano but you clearly are neither Italian nor friendly. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :P
I take the excuse any liberal would. I blame my phone's auto correct, I have no personal responsibility for any incorrect spelling. My wife is 100 percent Italian. All her relatives are from Sicily, where correct spelling is optional.
Bob Ross:
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Capitol Police Say Officer Who Killed Ashli Babbitt Acted Lawfully

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/capi ... d-lawfully
By Josh Kovensky
|
August 23, 2021 1:15 p.m.

The Capitol police officer who killed Ashli Babbitt followed his training and department policies during the Jan. 6 shooting, the law enforcement agency said.

In a press release, the USCP said that it had completed its internal probe into the shooting without recommending any discipline for the officer. The officer acted “lawfully,” the agency said, in protecting both himself and members of Congress as a pro-Trump mob threatened to break into the Speaker’s Lobby during the Capitol insurrection.

The decision comes after former president Trump has started to participate in a far-right effort to make Babbitt a martyr of the Capitol insurrection, casting her not as someone fatally deluded by the belief that the 2020 elections were stolen but rather as an innocent woman killed by a rogue federal agent. Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ), who maintains ties to the far-right, has taken the lead in that effort, asking former DOJ officials why Babbitt was “executed.”

In Babbitt’s case, many on the right have come to believe that the officer who killed her is African American. Some of the commentary has made direct reference to that theory, racializing the circumstances of her death.

The identity of the officer who killed Babbitt has not been released. The Capitol police said in a statement that “credible” death threats have been made against the officer.

“This officer and the officer’s family have been the subject of numerous credible and specific threats for actions that were taken as part of the job of all our officers: defending the Congress, Members, staff and the democratic process,” the statement reads.

The statement goes on to hew towards an account of Babbitt’s death that has been offered by witnesses at the scene of the shooting and which appears to be partly corroborated by video of the event.

The officer made the decision to shoot, the agency said, after rioters “forced their way into the U.S. Capitol and to the House Chamber where Members and staff were steps away.”

“USCP Officers had barricaded the Speaker’s Lobby with furniture before a rioter shattered the glass door,” the statement reads. “If the doors were breached, the rioters would have immediate access to the House Chambers.”

Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK), who witnessed the shooting, has separately said that the officer’s decision to shoot prevented more carnage by stopping the mob from making it into the House Chambers, where members of Congress were hiding.

“My mind started going on — if they breach that door, we will have to engage them really quick,” Mullin recalled in a July interview about his experience on Jan. 6. “And that engagement would be whatever it took to stop them.”

The police found that the officer’s actions on Jan. 6 protected members of Congress, and so were “consistent with the officer’s training and USCP policies and procedures.”

Terry Roberts, an attorney for the Babbitt family, did not immediately return TPM’s request for comment.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Wrong! Dudes > women in their eyes
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah

Return to “POLITICS”