HopFan16 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:13 pm
1766 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:08 pm
HopFan16 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:00 pm
1766 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:50 pm
HopFan16 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:48 pm
1766 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:32 pm
HopFan16 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:18 pm
1766 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:13 pm
HopFan16 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:58 pm Is Toby Burgdorf allowed to untransfer? Poor kid got hoodwinked bad
Fake news.
My man got HOSED. Never seen anything like it
Hopkins got hosed. He sure didn't.
Man so touchy
Yes you are. Rutgers outrecruited Hopkins for his services providing the opportunity to compete. Which he will have. Everyone knows the score. Much of this information is on a public message board lol. There was no backroom dealing.

You lost this one. No reason to be bitter.
Dawg you gotta offload that chip on your shoulder. Not everyone is out to get you or Rutgers.

Neither Hopkins nor me personally had interest in Burgdorf. Hop announced in April they were bringing in a goalie transfer. Burgdorf didn't even enter the portal until June. They weren't "outrecruited," but your presumption is amazing

So you didn't try to get a starting D1 goalie and decided to just go with your D3 guy. Ok.

You seem triggered. Good luck dealing with that.
Projection
Projection of winning. Rutgers has two better goalies than Hopkins.
Funny thing is he didn’t even look at Hopkins. It was between Rutgers and Penn State.
It was the Rutgers acolyte who made the claim Hopkins lost out in some competition for him. Same person who stated Rutgers has been top 20 every year since at least 2014 and probably 2013 which is ludicrous. Same person who spent two springs arguing about the at large on LP while twenty people continued to explain how the at large process works and he refused to listen just filling it up whining.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah

Re: Rutgers 2021

Post by 1766 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:54 pm
InsiderRoll wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:45 pm
1766 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:19 pm
HopFan16 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:13 pm
1766 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:08 pm
HopFan16 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:00 pm
1766 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:50 pm
HopFan16 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:48 pm
1766 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:32 pm
HopFan16 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:18 pm
1766 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:13 pm
HopFan16 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:58 pm Is Toby Burgdorf allowed to untransfer? Poor kid got hoodwinked bad
Fake news.
My man got HOSED. Never seen anything like it
Hopkins got hosed. He sure didn't.
Man so touchy
Yes you are. Rutgers outrecruited Hopkins for his services providing the opportunity to compete. Which he will have. Everyone knows the score. Much of this information is on a public message board lol. There was no backroom dealing.

You lost this one. No reason to be bitter.
Dawg you gotta offload that chip on your shoulder. Not everyone is out to get you or Rutgers.

Neither Hopkins nor me personally had interest in Burgdorf. Hop announced in April they were bringing in a goalie transfer. Burgdorf didn't even enter the portal until June. They weren't "outrecruited," but your presumption is amazing

So you didn't try to get a starting D1 goalie and decided to just go with your D3 guy. Ok.

You seem triggered. Good luck dealing with that.
Projection
Projection of winning. Rutgers has two better goalies than Hopkins.
Funny thing is he didn’t even look at Hopkins. It was between Rutgers and Penn State.
It was the Rutgers acolyte who made the claim Hopkins lost out in some competition for him. Same person who stated Rutgers has been top 20 every year since at least 2014 and probably 2013 which is ludicrous. Same person who spent two springs arguing about the at large on LP while twenty people continued to explain how the at large process works and he refused to listen just filling it up whining.

Whining lol? I'm celebrating.

I have no idea who you are but you appear to be a Hobart fan. I'll leave it at that.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Anyone who’s been around remember the end of LP and how everyone was screwing Rutgers despite you having been explained how the shatter was set up many times. Well leave it at that. Or we could compare paychecks if you want...

Post by 1766 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:34 am Anyone who’s been around remember the end of LP and how everyone was screwing Rutgers despite you having been explained how the shatter was set up many times. Well leave it at that. Or we could compare paychecks if you want...

Hahahaha, paychecks! Get a load of Bill Gates lol! No one with any real wealth says that. No one. So I won't. Btw, people with real wealth don't get "paychecks".

Paychecks lol!

Post of the day on the entire internet!
AOD

Post by AOD »

1766 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:05 pm No one with any real wealth says that. No one. So I won't. Btw, people with real wealth don't get "pay checks".

So long as real "wealth" is the topic, I guess it's fair to discuss Rutgers' athletics program deficit. For the fiscal year 2020, the athletics deficit totaled $39.1 million AFTER reporting as revenue an internal loan of $20 million. The balance of the internal loans is $140.3 million at the close of fiscal 2020. The budget deficit has grown so large that the university no longer books all the deficit funding as loans. It just accepts a loss of $10.6 million for the last year reported. And that is AFTER $12 million in generalized university support, nearly $13 million in student fees and another $4 million received from the very generous taxpayers of NJ. Athletics at Rutgers are the economic leach that limits research funding, that limits merit aid and that limits much needed campus infrastructure.

And this isn't something new. In the last 15 years, Rutgers athletics have run a deficit of nearly a half billion dollars with more than a quarter billion occurring on Barchi's watch.

Wealth? Not at Rutgers.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

1766 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:05 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:34 am Anyone who’s been around remember the end of LP and how everyone was screwing Rutgers despite you having been explained how the shatter was set up many times. Well leave it at that. Or we could compare paychecks if you want...

Hahahaha, paychecks! Get a load of Bill Gates lol! No one with any real wealth says that. No one. So I won't. Btw, people with real wealth don't get "paychecks".

Paychecks lol!

Ok wires. Just got one today into my business account. I assume you get a paycheck. Or maybe a card form the govt with money on it perhaps?

Of course I’m talking to someone who literally made up an untruth in the last 48 hours and stated it like a fact that was blown up by others in five seconds.
Last edited by Farfromgeneva on Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

AOD wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:49 pm
1766 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:05 pm No one with any real wealth says that. No one. So I won't. Btw, people with real wealth don't get "pay checks".

So long as real "wealth" is the topic, I guess it's fair to discuss Rutgers' athletics program deficit. For the fiscal year 2020, the athletics deficit totaled $39.1 million AFTER reporting as revenue an internal loan of $20 million. The balance of the internal loans is $140.3 million at the close of fiscal 2020. The budget deficit has grown so large that the university no longer books all the deficit funding as loans. It just accepts a loss of $10.6 million for the last year reported. And that is AFTER $12 million in generalized university support, nearly $13 million in student fees and another $4 million received from the very generous taxpayers of NJ. Athletics at Rutgers are the economic leach that limits research funding, that limits merit aid and that limits much needed campus infrastructure.

And this isn't something new. In the last 15 years, Rutgers athletics have run a deficit of nearly a half billion dollars with more than a quarter billion occurring on Barchi's watch.

Wealth? Not at Rutgers.
It’s like how European nations subsidize their champion businesses while pretending their not subsidizing them when reporting to the ECB.

Post by 1766 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:52 pm

Paychecks lol!

Ok wires. Just got one today into my business account. I assume you get a paycheck. Or maybe a card form the govt with money on it perhaps?

Of course I’m talking to someone who literally made up an untruth in the last 48 hours and stated it like a fact that was blown up by others in five seconds.
What untruth was that Gekko? There is more egg on the face between you and wsd to make omelets for an army. It's funny to see the veracity with which some speak here, only to be proven wrong.

Ahh, so you don't get "paychecks" now after being educated on true wealth.

Go ask your boss for a raise Gekko, maybe that "paycheck" will be bigger next time.

Compare paychecks lol! You're amusing.

Post by 1766 »

Wealth? Not at Rutgers.
The department will be fully self funded by 2026. Come back then. There aren't many schools that will be able to say that.

Certainly not a school like Hobart. Monetary drain with zero hope of turning a profit. A cost center if there ever was one.
AOD

Post by AOD »

1766 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:25 pm

Wealth? Not at Rutgers.
The department will be fully self funded by 2026. Come back then.
And that's been their lament for the last 20 years - kicking the can down the road with false promises of riches. They previously promised to be self-funded by 2021. Now, they need an advance on their BIG10 royalties just to make ends meet. They won't receive a full share from the BIG10 until 2027. What a joke!

Post by 1766 »

AOD wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:28 pm

Wealth? Not at Rutgers.
And that's been their lament for the last 20 years - kicking the can down the road with false promises of riches. They previously promised to be self-funded by 2021. Now, they need an advance on their BIG10 royalties just to make ends meet. They won't receive a full share from the BIG10 until 2027. What a joke!
Let's look at the top 20 schools for lacrosse. Which one's do you think are turning a profit?

Post by 1766 »

1766 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:30 pm

Wealth? Not at Rutgers.
Let's look at the top 20 schools for lacrosse. Which one's do you think are turning a profit?

Being self funded is a huge accomplishment when it happens. What will you cry about then?
Last edited by 1766 on Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

1766 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:24 pm

Paychecks lol!

What untruth was that Gekko? There is more egg on the face between you and wsd to make omelets for an army. It's funny to see the veracity with which some speak here, only to be proven wrong.

Go ask your boss for a raise Gekko, maybe that "paycheck" will be bigger next time.

Hasn’t been out of final top 20 since when?

Who’s my boss I own my business? My only boss is Uncle Sam 4x/yr when I have to write check to them.

But the clownshoes still fit you I see.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Wealth? Not at Rutgers.
The department will be fully self funded by 2026. Come back then. There aren't many schools that will be able to say that.

Certainly not a school like Hobart. Monetary drain with zero hope of turning a profit. A cost center if there ever was one.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess when you are sued to benign laughed at as a joke all the time it becomes all idiocy and jokes. Cant imagine being thought of as a living breathing joke, how does that feel.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Wealth? Not at Rutgers.
Some people like the the you’re responding to are suckers who will believe anything.

Post by 1766 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:31 pm

Paychecks lol!

Who’s my boss I own my business? My only boss is Uncle Sam 4x/yr when I have to write check to them.

Yea, a mistake that I freely owned up to. You got anything else Gekko or is that it?

I own several businesses. I've never once made the mistake of saying I get a "paycheck". I've also never stooped to such a low grade as challenging someone to "compare". I am waiting for you to impress me but I'm afraid that ship has sailed Gekko.

Little advice Gekko, let the game come to you. Anger, faux arrogance and resentment doesn't play well. Slow your typing down as to not spell so many words improperly. It's conveying how badly your gritting your teeth.

Hope this helps. Good luck to Hobart or whatever.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Chicken pot pie. Moooom I need more hot pockets!
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

1766 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:36 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:31 pm

Paychecks lol!

Yea, a mistake that I freely owned up to. You got anything else Gekko or is that it?

I own several businesses. I've never once made the mistake of saying I get a "paycheck". I've also never stooped to such a low grade as challenging someone to "compare". I am waiting for you to impress me but I'm afraid that ship has sailed Gekko.

Little advice Gekko, let the game come to you. Anger, faux arrogance and resentment doesn't play well. Slow your typing down as to not spell so many words improperly. It's conveying how badly your gritting your teeth.

Hope this helps. Good luck to Hobart or whatever.
Just calling people names making up lies and taking offense to data and facts and attacking other folks. That’s all.
AOD

Post by AOD »

Wealth? Not at Rutgers.
NO ONE is producing the deficit Rutgers generates. Not a single one. Rutgers athletics loses more money in athletics than any school in the Power 5 conferences.
AOD

Post by AOD »

1766 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:31 pm

Wealth? Not at Rutgers.

Being self funded is a huge accomplishment when it happens. What will you cry about then?
Rutgers athletics will never be self funded. NEVER. Remember, they need to payback $140 million to the university before they can claim financial independence. They also need to ween themselves from the confiscation of student fees. The State contribution continues to decline. Their existence is entirely dependent on the munificence of the school's administrators and board.

And frankly, the school's failure to instill any financial discipline on the athletic department is having an effect on grass roots fundraising.

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”