January 6, 2021: Insurrection or “normal tourist” visitation?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
dislaxxic

Re: January 6, 2021: Insurrection or “normal tourist” visitation?

Post by dislaxxic »

Good post SC...Senate Judiciary is the group to watch...

Is the Law Coming for the Coup Plotters? At least Dick Durbin Is...

The Senate Judiciary Committee is working quietly on the situation...
Getting to the bottom of what happened on January 6th is critical. But we know broadly that a few thousand feral Trumpers, at the then-President’s behest, stormed the Capitol building in an effort to overturn the results of the election and overthrow the government. We also know that at least two far-right militias working with or at Trump’s behest organized part of it. What we really need to know is what Trump was doing and not doing on the day of the insurrection, his precise role fomenting it. And, just as much, we need to know the full breadth of the coup plot that preceded it, which appears to have been much further along and more serious than we’d understood. That’s critical. And Durbin’s committee seems to be looking into just that.
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:15 am
dislaxxic wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:56 pm It’s a massive undertaking RR…and no one may have a better handle on it than Marcy. Insurrection. Riot. Un-American. A conspiracy. All true. What a shameful episode.

The Rosenbergs were executed for treason. The government should do the same to those traitors who committed treason on 1/6. We have all the evidence we need for an easy conviction. Show those bassturds no mercy whatsoever.

Bring on the hangman!

You have to stop threatening antifa with hanging. They’ll come to your house.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:13 am You have to stop threatening antifa with hanging. They’ll come to your house.

Delusionalism! Your heroes in the Oath Keepers are the ones getting their evil butts thrown into prison for their treasonous crimes in Washington DC.

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/08/new- ... tment-adds

The release of a fifth superseding indictment against the Oath Keepers involved in the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection—adding two more men, one from Georgia and another from Florida, to what is now a total of 16 co-conspirators in the case, as well as further charges against one of the women already indicted—is stark testament to how the evidence against the Patriot organization’s members for their key role in the attack on Congress that day has been mounting steadily, doubtlessly aided by the participants who have turned state’s evidence.

That mountain of evidence also will affect the case’s timeline ...

mountain of evidence against your pals
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:38 am
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:13 am You have to stop threatening antifa with hanging. They’ll come to your house.
Delusionalism! Your heroes in the Oath Keepers are the ones getting their evil butts thrown into prison for their treasonous crimes in Washington DC.

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/08/new- ... tment-adds

The release of a fifth superseding indictment against the Oath Keepers involved in the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection—adding two more men, one from Georgia and another from Florida, to what is now a total of 16 co-conspirators in the case, as well as further charges against one of the women already indicted—is stark testament to how the evidence against the Patriot organization’s members for their key role in the attack on Congress that day has been mounting steadily, doubtlessly aided by the participants who have turned state’s evidence.

That mountain of evidence also will affect the case’s timeline ...

mountain of evidence against your pals

Stalin’s Great Purge was easy to implement as well. Helps to control the cops and courts.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:48 am Stalin’s Great Purge was easy to implement as well. Helps to control the cops and courts.

Stalin - Republican Wall Street's best pal:

Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution uncovers and documents the how the richest of the rich wall street bankers and business people funded the Bolshevik revolution. Sutton follows the paper trail and shows how people who on the surface would be seemingly at the opposite end of the spectrum covertly funded and promoted communism.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/747 ... 0communism.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
old salt

Post by old salt »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:13 amYou have to stop threatening antifa with hanging. They’ll come to your house.
:lol: ...they already have. Got this email today from our HOA :
Dear Residents,

There have been several reported instances of a female in a purple SUV going to homes and tearing down their American flag, breaking the flag holders and throwing the flag in the back of her vehicle or tearing the flag and leaving it on the residents’ doorstep. These incidents have been reported to the Anne Arundel County Police. If you have any information on this matter, please contact the investigating officer:

Cpl. Hulkenbert #217B
Southern Platoon 1
Work-(443)795-2122
Ref: Case #2021-726086
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:39 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:13 amYou have to stop threatening antifa with hanging. They’ll come to your house.
Dear Residents,

There have been several reported instances of a female in a purple SUV going to homes and tearing down their American flag, breaking the flag holders and throwing the flag in the back of her vehicle or tearing the flag and leaving it on the residents’ doorstep. These incidents have been reported to the Anne Arundel County Police. If you have any information on this matter, please contact the investigating officer:

Cpl. Hulkenbert #217B
Southern Platoon 1
Work-(443)795-2122

Sad really. Many Democrats feel the same.

I said a while ago that July 4 eventually will be a Republican only event.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Dear Residents,

Cpl. Hulkenbert #217B
Southern Platoon 1
Work-(443)795-2122
mmm, could be "patriots" needing more weapons... ;)

Either way, a nut job.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:51 pm
Dear Residents,

Cpl. Hulkenbert #217B
Southern Platoon 1
Work-(443)795-2122

Either way, a nut job.
I'll start hoisting Old Glory in my fenced back yard, ...when I let my dogs out. :mrgreen:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

This is the issue one deals with while talking about how afraid they are of walking down the street of a large city and opines as if working with first person factual knowledge on social organization while having no contemporary understanding of the things being opined on.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:19 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:51 pm
Dear Residents,

Cpl. Hulkenbert #217B
Southern Platoon 1
Work-(443)795-2122

Either way, a nut job.
I'll start hoisting Old Glory in my fenced back yard, ...when I let my dogs out. :mrgreen:
:D good thinking.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Terrific; now we all might reap what the GOP has sown:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... s-n1276567
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:23 am Terrific; now we all might reap what the GOP has sown:

Let them eat their own

Funny thing is anyone who beats their patriotic chest loudly should consider anyone who broke through the Capitol to be their enemy. It’s that simple and any attempts by said cohort to justify and downplay those actions if dishonest.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:23 am Terrific; now we all might reap what the GOP has sown:

Conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories --

Officials were clear that they have no intelligence of a specific domestic terrorism plot. But DHS leaders say they believe security agencies were unprepared for the Jan. 6 riot in part because they paid too little attention to violent and extremist rhetoric on social media.

In an effort to avoid repeating that mistake, the department is trying to sound the alarm among local police agencies about the potential for political violence.

DHS issued a so-called awareness bulletin... discussed the security climate... heightened terrorism-related threat environment...

“Currently, DHS lacks specific or credible reporting indicating that violent extremists are planning to target specific events,” the spokesperson added.

...the agency has watched conspiracy theories about the 2020 election migrate from obscure internet forums to more mainstream ones, and “we are concerned about calls to violence.”

The goal is to build a warning system to detect the sort of posts that appeared to predict an attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 but were missed or ignored by law enforcement and intelligence agencies, officials said.

“DHS is focused on the nexus between violence and extremist ideologies,” the spokesman said. “DHS does not monitor posts or engagements from individual people — rather DHS is focused on identifying and evaluating narratives and disinformation that may incite violence.”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:28 pm

Conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories --

Officials were clear that they have no intelligence of a specific domestic terrorism plot. But DHS leaders say they believe security agencies were unprepared for the Jan. 6 riot in part because they paid too little attention to violent and extremist rhetoric on social media.

In an effort to avoid repeating that mistake, the department is trying to sound the alarm among local police agencies about the potential for political violence.

DHS issued a so-called awareness bulletin... discussed the security climate... heightened terrorism-related threat environment...

“Currently, DHS lacks specific or credible reporting indicating that violent extremists are planning to target specific events,” the spokesperson added.

...the agency has watched conspiracy theories about the 2020 election migrate from obscure internet forums to more mainstream ones, and “we are concerned about calls to violence.”

The goal is to build a warning system to detect the sort of posts that appeared to predict an attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 but were missed or ignored by law enforcement and intelligence agencies, officials said.

“DHS is focused on the nexus between violence and extremist ideologies,” the spokesman said. “DHS does not monitor posts or engagements from individual people — rather DHS is focused on identifying and evaluating narratives and disinformation that may incite violence.”
Do you have a point? Is this all not within DHS’s remit to report out the threads it is seeing by and hearing?
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."

Return to “POLITICS”