~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
tech37

Re: ~46~ Creepy Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

Post by tech37 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:48 am Glad you can see the 30% of whackos in the republican party.
Now its time to see the 30% of the whacko democrats who hate police, gladly eat up covid mandates/masks and restrictions, and believe self-chosen pronouns matter.
Don't hold your breath kram...
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

tech37 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:42 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:48 am Glad you can see the 30% of whackos in the republican party.
Now its time to see the 30% of the whacko democrats who hate police, gladly eat up covid mandates/masks and restrictions, and believe self-chosen pronouns matter.
Don't hold your breath kram...

9B6E12F3-C4CF-492C-9A71-EEAEBF4B64AC.png
9B6E12F3-C4CF-492C-9A71-EEAEBF4B64AC.png (39.77 KiB) Viewed 1249 times
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

You hate all the BAD cops, right Kram? Trolling general terms like "hate police" is beneath you (i think)...maybe you're reading yourself too much Petey lately...? Having another point of view is good to chew over...but Kreepy Kram? Leave him in Hamsterdam.

"30% of the whacko Democrats that hate police" would be, like maybe, 3 individuals...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Kramer over here ignoring the fact that the whacko arm of the Republican party has been in charge of the Republican party for 5+ years now, while the whacko arm of the Democratic party has like five members of the house and couldn't get a halfway left-wing guy nominated for president by a long shot.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:28 am Kramer over here ignoring the fact that the whacko arm of the Republican party has been in charge of the Republican party for 5+ years now, while the whacko arm of the Democratic party has like five members of the house and couldn't get a halfway left-wing guy nominated for president by a long shot.
Explain the Resistance then genius, comprised of innumerable hateful progressives, left-supporting MSM, left-supporting Big Tech, and politically corrupt institutions leaning left as well.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:28 am Kramer over here ignoring the fact that the whacko arm of the Republican party has been in charge of the Republican party for 5+ years now, while the whacko arm of the Democratic party has like five members of the house and couldn't get a halfway left-wing guy nominated for president by a long shot.

When Kamala gets thumped in 2024, the Democratic Party will lurch far, far to the left. Moderates, to the extent a Democrat can actually be a moderate, will sign on.

Meanwhile, Joe’s approval ratings continue to slide off the map.

https://morningconsult.com/2021/08/04/b ... d-economy/
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

The Resistance pushes back against LYING, brainiac...simple as that. The right these days is living in a literally DELUSIONAL world, led by a DELUSIONAL, lying SOB that can't get his facts straight to save his life...or those of his knuckleheaded followers...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
NattyBohChamps04

tech37 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:41 am
Explain the Resistance then genius, comprised of innumerable hateful progressives, left-supporting MSM, left-supporting Big Tech, and politically corrupt institutions leaning left as well.
Swing and a miss buddy, they're not in charge. :lol: (also nowhere near as off the charts whacko as the lies you lap up tell you they are)
tech37

Post by tech37 »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:53 am
Swing and a miss buddy, they're not in charge. :lol: (also nowhere near as off the charts whacko as the lies you lap up tell you they are)
What a complete red herring response (no surprise). Where's the requested explanation genius? Can't come up with one can you?

BTW, both sides obviously lie big time... at least some on here can admit it.
NattyBohChamps04

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:43 am

When Kamala gets thumped in 2024, the Democratic Party will lurch far, far to the left. Moderates, to the extent a Democrat can actually be a moderate, will sign on.

Meanwhile, Joe’s approval ratings continue to slide off the map.

https://morningconsult.com/2021/08/04/b ... d-economy/
Uh huh, just like the Democrats swung far, far to the left after Trump beat Hilary in the EC like you kept saying. The White House, Senate & Congress are way over a vast majority Moderate Democrats.

Quite the dog whistle, chicken-little thing you've got going on. So afraid of a majority of Americans. You've swallowed the hate-filled, fear-mongering right-wing media hook, line and sinker.
NattyBohChamps04

tech37 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:59 am
What a complete red herring response (no surprise). Where's the requested explanation genius? Can't come up with one can you?

Clown claims get clown responses. The onus is on you to support your wildly outlandish claims before I'll dignify them with a response.

"BoTH SiDeS ArE ThE SaME" - talk about red herrings my man.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:01 am

Clown claims get clown responses. The onus is on you to support your wildly outlandish claims before I'll dignify them with a response.

... both sides are the same only in the eyes of the side which is far worse.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Ha... Good reading comprehension! Not what I said, but when you don't have anything credible to add, your silly response is not unexpected.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:16 am

Ha... Good reading comprehension! Not what I said, but when you don't have anything credible to add, your silly response is not unexpected.
Actually, your diatribe was bats**t crazy exaggeration, not remotely close to reality. And why it's so crazily wrong was already addressed...you seem to simply not be able to handle the response.

But don't worry, you're clearly far from alone.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:44 am

Actually, your diatribe was bats**t crazy exaggeration, not remotely close to reality. And why it's so crazily wrong was already addressed...you seem to simply not be able to handle the response.

I’d love to hear MD explain how Tech’s replies are “not close to reality”?

Is he actually close to reality but you just don’t like it? (That explanation, for the fans in the back, is far more likely).

“ Explain the Resistance then genius, comprised of innumerable hateful progressives, left-supporting MSM, left-supporting Big Tech, and politically corrupt institutions leaning left as well.”; seems reasonably accurate to me.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... Have you stopped beating your wife Petey??
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:02 pm ... Have you stopped beating your wife Petey??

The redeeming feature of social media is it reveals the true character of so many on the left.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:44 am

Oh relax md. And other than gaslighting as usual, try to come up with something original.

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Petey,

... you asked MDLax a question. I gave you the answer. You can understand the answer, you do it all the time, asking questions based on false premises, don't like it much I guess when one is asked of you. :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:02 pm ... Have you stopped beating your wife Petey??
:lol:

It's interesting how somehow I must be one of the "innumerable hateful progressives" (what does that even mean, too many to be numbered, full of hate, people who are more 'liberal' than, what?.... white nationalist, cultish fascists???).

I'm not even a Democrat, and I'm being called upon to explain that the Democratic Party, its apparatus and leadership, is controlled by its moderate wing, not the most left leaning group in the House that is self described as the "Squad" or more broadly including those who would describe themselves as "Resistance"???

But ok, simply observing as a political scientist, it is certainly clear that the far right/hard right elements currently controls the GOP, thoroughly dominating its apparatus and leadership, in thrall to a single person. While they have embraced and supported the most radically nativist, racist, white supremacists and conspiracy mongers, they have actively removed any GOP members not in thrall to the Leader from party leadership, often through primary threats or contests and more recently through demotion. Voters, like me, who considered themselves to be moderate members of the GOP are called RINO's and mocked and shunned.

OK, that's simply the reality of where the GOP is today.

That is simply not remotely the case with the Democratic Party. It's leadership was contended for, unsuccessfully, in multiple elections now, by its most left members, but they fell well short each time. That party is not in thrall to a single leader, though it is currently led by a member of its moderate wing. Its senior leadership in Congress is also from their moderate wing...sure, progressive, but not the far-left by any stretch of reality.

Is one party more progressive than the other? sure. But hateful?
Well, of fascism, yeah...but not of America.
(hey, there probably are some fringe whack job lefties who hate America...but these are not embraced and supported by the Dem Party)

Now, are the MSM and journalistic ethics ideologically allied with truth-telling and opposed to lying? Yes. If that makes them critical of inveterate liars, sure, you can expect them to fall that way when critiquing politicians who off the charts liars. You want to call them "Resistance" to lying and liars, ok, but which side would you want them to be on?

Are they also more "Liberal"...yes, that too, often. Should we look for bias in their reporting, yes, but if we look at the right wing media ecosystem versus what we would commonly call the MSM (which includes the WSJ, btw) there's simply no comparison in degrees of bias...and more troubling still is how the right wing media has become a trumpet for, not against, lies, misinformation, and disinformation. Dangerously so, IMO. People actually believe them.

Big Tech is "left-leaning"??? hoo boy, they've profited mightily off of the right wing propaganda machine, full of disinformation and misinformation. Only when it became clear that the crappola they were allowing was actually dangerous, responsible for people making decisions that could cost them or others their lives, did they begin to pull some of it off...but even then, the primary motivation is mostly economic, the concern of financial repercussions if they don't.

And hey, while we're at it, why don't we just blanket label various organizations "politically corrupt, leaning left"...after all, science, expertise, professional...are all dirty words now for the populist fascist.

The world has seen it before. It can happen here.

Return to “POLITICS”