JUST the Stolen Documents/Mar-A-Lago/"Judge" Cannon Trial

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
kramerica.inc

Re: The Politics of National Security

Post by kramerica.inc »

https://www.aol.com/news/pentagon-requi ... 44768.html
Pentagon to require COVID vaccine for all troops by Sept. 15
Not surprising.

What did some people say about Austin when he was appointed? He's very agreeable.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:56 pm https://www.aol.com/news/pentagon-requi ... 44768.html
Not surprising.

What did some people say about Austin when he was appointed? He's very agreeable.
It is contingent upon vaccine (Pfizer) receiving a full FDA approval which would make it identical to all of the other vaccines military personnel are required to take.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Kismet wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:34 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:56 pm https://www.aol.com/news/pentagon-requi ... 44768.html
Not surprising.

It is contingent upon vaccine (Pfizer) receiving a full FDA approval which would make it identical to all of the other vaccines military personnel are required to take.
Biden can also issue an emergency declaration as well to make it happen…
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Kismet wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:34 pm
Not surprising.

Biden can also issue an emergency declaration as well to make it happen…
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Taliban captures 6th city in 4 days:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljaze ... l-official
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Politics over Science = bad for us all.

"Rick Bright warned US wasn't ready for COVID. He was demoted and Trump called him a 'creep.'"

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/202 ... -response/
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Not surprising.

I wonder how that influences those career soldiers/sailors/airmen and marines who won't re up? When my unit deployed to Panama in 1980 my shot record still shows all the vaccines they gave us before we went in. We had no choice and i never once thought twice about it. Like all members of the military you follow the orders they give you.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:49 am Taliban captures 6th city in 4 days:

We are going to have to go back in to prevent the fall of Kabul, trapping US diplomats & contractors.
To do that, we need to get back to Bagram air base, before it falls, to stage air support & keep an air bridge open.
So far, the ASF are not responding to our pep talks.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:21 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:49 am Taliban captures 6th city in 4 days:

We are going to have to go back in to prevent the fall of Kabul, trapping US diplomats & contractors.
To do that, we need to get back to Bagram air base, before it falls, to stage air support & keep an air bridge open.
So far, the ASF are not responding to our pep talks.
Nobody saw this coming except everybody in America that witnessed the fall of South Vietnam. I understand the need to get our people out of there. I don't understand not leaving behind enough people to try and support the loyal Afghans that stood by our side. I wonder they will be beheaded or just shot in the head. I bet they will be filmed for all of us to see.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Patriotism trumps colonialist terrorism!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

"Yay Taliban."

Only you, Brookie.

So you do love that Trump pulled us out of all the foreign conflicts?

:lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:34 pm "Yay Taliban."

Only you, Brookie.

Afhghanistan is beginning to look like how America exited Vietnam. Last man on the last helicopter on the roof. The Taliban will go full cromagnon…Brook will love how the shameful retreat allows this country to now execute gays and rape women with zero penalty.

US Embassy abandoning ship. News just out. Even MSNBC is gingerly covering right now.

The only thing Joe has going for him here is his amen corner media, who will do what they can to minimize the embarrassment of the lack of planning and failure. The optics’s look brutal.

Democrats will be blown out next November.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Only you, Brookie.

If I recall correctly, Trump's desire to cut and run anywhere and everywhere may have been the only thing Brooklyn gave him a pass on. (Whole lot of Trumpy folks on here gave him the same pass).

Some of us disagreed with that when it was what Trump wanted, and continue to disagree today with Biden's decision for complete withdrawal. Of the the few things where this is true, Salty and I agree on this one.

While I think it was a colossal mistake and said so when announced, I don't think it will have a big political bite if only because the Trumpist folks weren't arguing against Trump on this when he announced his timetable, which would have been even faster and with even less planning.
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/ ... 667248001/
old salt

Post by old salt »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:30 pm US Embassy abandoning ship. News just out. Even MSNBC is gingerly covering right now.

The only thing Joe has going for him here is his amen corner media, who will do what they can to minimize the embarrassment of the lack of planning and failure. The optics’s look brutal.

Yep, even Nicolle Wallace on MSNBC, is jumping ship.

Paul Rykoff on Afghanistan :shock:

listen to the last 5 minutes, starting at 1:27:42

https://podcasts.apple.com/ph/podcast/i ... 0531760133
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:00 pm

Only you, Brookie.

If I recall correctly, Trump's desire to cut and run anywhere and everywhere may have been the only thing Brooklyn gave him a pass on. (Whole lot of Trumpy folks on here gave him the same pass).

Some of us disagreed with that when it was what Trump wanted, and continue to disagree today with Biden's decision for complete withdrawal. Of the the few things where this is true, Salty and I agree on this one.

While I think it was a colossal mistake and said so when announced, I don't think it will have a big political bite if only because the Trumpist folks weren't arguing against Trump on this when he announced his timetable, which would have been even faster and with even less planning.
... the stench of hypocrisy coming from the Trumpnista bandstand, is overwhelming. :roll: In the end the American people don't care, never did.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
old salt

Post by old salt »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:09 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:00 pm I don't think it will have a big political bite if only because the Trumpist folks weren't arguing against Trump on this when he announced his timetable, which would have been even faster and with even less planning.
... the stench of hypocrisy coming from the Trumpnista bandstand, is overwhelming. :roll: In the end the American people don't care, never did.
Dream on. You said the same thing about Trump's withdrawal from NE Syria. We're still there. Biden owns this. He gave the GO order, as Rykoff points out, prematurely, with inadequate planning to get our allies out.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:15 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:09 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:00 pm I don't think it will have a big political bite if only because the Trumpist folks weren't arguing against Trump on this when he announced his timetable, which would have been even faster and with even less planning.
Dream on. You said the same thing about Trump's withdrawal from NE Syria. We're still there. Biden owns this. He gave the GO order, as Rykoff points out, prematurely, with inadequate planning to get our allies out.

^^^
... hypocrite!!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:06 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:30 pm US Embassy abandoning ship. News just out. Even MSNBC is gingerly covering right now.

I’m in my office with the television on. Watching MSNBC. I’ve been surprised how hard they’re going after Biden on this. Obviously total hacks like Joy Reid don’t cover it, but Garret Haacke (sp?) went after Biden hard. Some guy called Crocker and another analyst were catatonic. And they are Democrats!!

The optics are rough. I suspect even our media won’t be able to cover that up, even though they’d like to. It’s going to look like the fall of Saigon.

And after that, Afghanistan will go medieval again. What a colossal waste of 20 years.

Whether he deserves it or not, this happens on Biden’s watch and his party will pay the penalty next fall. Honestly, the entire embassy will be on the run shortly. We will be fortunate if there are no deaths as we leave the airport.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Things are happening fast :
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/mar ... lt-report/

Marines Prepare to Evacuate Kabul Embassy ahead of Possible Taliban Assault: Report

The Pentagon is preparing for a possible evacuation of the U.S. embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan amid fears that the Taliban may overrun the compound in the coming days, the New York Times reported Thursday.

As the militant organization makes significant gains, capturing ten provincial capitals across the country, the State Department is expected to reduce embassy staff and is considering relocating its outpost to the Kabul airport, a number of sources told CNN. Meanwhile, the Pentagon is moving marines into position to cover the evacuation of staff as intelligence reports suggest the Taliban may launch an assault within 30 days, the Times reported.

The Western diplomatic source told CNN that temporarily moving the U.S. embassy to Hamid Karzai International Airport is “the most probable” course of action. A small staff will reportedly remain at the Kabul embassy while the rest are shifted away from the city center.

In addition, the U.S. military is reportedly trying to evacuate ‘thousands’ of American citizens and Afghan interpreters from the capital. Military transport planes are expected to arrive at the airport to accommodate those fleeing. The embassy sent an emergency notice Thursday urging Americans to “leave Afghanistan immediately using available commercial flight options,” the Times reported.

The Taliban’s advancements come as U.S. forces have formally withdrawn from the war-torn territory at the direction of President Biden. At a press conference Wednesday, Biden doubled down in defense of his decision to remove U.S. troops from Afghanistan amid the Taliban’s resurgence. He confirmed that the U.S. would continue to send air support and food supplies to help the Afghan army fight the battles against the Taliban enemy but would refrain from directly intervening.

“They’ve got to want to fight,” Biden said. “I think they’re beginning to realize they’ve got to come together politically at the top. But we’re going to continue to keep our commitment. But I do not regret my decision.”

On Thursday, Taliban fighters invaded the city of Ghazni, which is situated about 90 miles south of Kabul, then shortly after continued the offensive into Kandahar, Afghanistan’s second-largest city. The insurgents also reportedly stormed the western city of Herat. A recent U.S. intelligence assessment warns that the Taliban could take over Kabul in the next 30 to 60 days and gain full control of the nation in just months, according to reports.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken reportedly had conversations with Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and national security adviser Jake Sullivan recently to discuss strategy to address the security crisis in Afghanistan, a source familiar with the discussions told CNN.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:29 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:06 pm

I’m in my office with the television on. Watching MSNBC. I’ve been surprised how hard they’re going after Biden on this. Obviously total hacks like Joy Reid don’t cover it, but Garret Haacke (sp?) went after Biden hard. Some guy called Crocker and another analyst were catatonic. And they are Democrats!!

The optics are rough. I suspect even our media won’t be able to cover that up, even though they’d like to. It’s going to look like the fall of Saigon.

And after that, Afghanistan will go medieval again. What a colossal waste of 20 years.

Whether he deserves it or not, this happens on Biden’s watch and his party will pay the penalty next fall. Honestly, the entire embassy will be on the run shortly. We will be fortunate if there are no deaths as we leave the airport.
NOTHING surprising about the coverage. They (MSNBC and CNN) have been covering this for weeks, and yes they have been very questioning of Biden.

Return to “POLITICS”