All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

Typical Lax Dad

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:25 am Ravens are 90% vaccinated as an organization. The outstanding 10% wont harm their franchise. Games are still playable with 90% of the roster. Even in limited roster spots.

The Ravens have a simple solution to Lamar. He is in a contract year.

$46M per year if he's vaccinated (Josh Allen's new contract) And say, $35M per year unvaccinated. (Ravens assuming more risk).

Easy peasy.

But the Ravens tend to respect their players and personal beliefs. So I'm guessing that type of "insult" doesn't happen. Ravens more likely to offer Lamar $46M per year unvaccinated and $50M vaccinated.
I am not sure the Ravens can win with that offense. I need to see the Ravens win with Lamar throwing the ball if the team is down. Loved him at Louisville and not sure his passing game has been developed. He was a good passer in college. Decent completion percentage but just a little inconsistent. Looks like the Ravens favored short term success over long term development. We will see how they do.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:01 am
jhu72 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:58 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:53 am Jackson is already back in practice.

He's good.

But the NFL cant mandate squat because a ton of their top stars are the ones not getting vaxxed- Lamar, Najee Harris, Deandre Hopkins...
... we'll we will see if the NFL has any bite. Their stated position sounds good, fines and technical losses for COVID offenders.
Anyone have a clip of Lamar giving his reasons for not being vaccinated?
in june 2021:
"Just like everyone in the society, it's their decision, stuff like that, keeping it to themselves," Jackson said. "I feel like we do a great job here of taking the vaccine, staying away from COVID, stuff like that -- find the right preparation and stuff for that, staying away from the outside to the people that are attracting it.”
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:44 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:01 am
jhu72 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:58 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:53 am Jackson is already back in practice.

He's good.

But the NFL cant mandate squat because a ton of their top stars are the ones not getting vaxxed- Lamar, Najee Harris, Deandre Hopkins...
... we'll we will see if the NFL has any bite. Their stated position sounds good, fines and technical losses for COVID offenders.
Anyone have a clip of Lamar giving his reasons for not being vaccinated?
in june 2021:
"Just like everyone in the society, it's their decision, stuff like that, keeping it to themselves," Jackson said. "I feel like we do a great job here of taking the vaccine, staying away from COVID, stuff like that -- find the right preparation and stuff for that, staying away from the outside to the people that are attracting it.”
If you can stay away from people and not potentially pose a danger of infecting some innocent person our yourself, you can forgo vaccination. That’s a hard way to go through life as an NFL QB. Lamar has failed each of those things that he has pointed out! Hope this isn’t a 3 strikes and you are dead type thing for Lamar.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

You're ignoring their obvious underlying conditions my man.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Saw this today:

“The viral load in Florida is so high right now, there are only two places on the planet where it’s higher… It’s so high in Florida that I think that if Florida were another country, we would have to consider banning travel from Florida to the United States”
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

CU88 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:20 pm Saw this today:

“The viral load in Florida is so high right now, there are only two places on the planet where it’s higher… It’s so high in Florida that I think that if Florida were another country, we would have to consider banning travel from Florida to the United States”
My aunt, who lives in York Pa, but had developed a close relationship in FL with a guy last few years after her husband of nearly 50yrs died of cancer around 2013-2014. The guy died a year ago and passed his assets to her so she goes back a few time a year to FL and had been tested a few week prior to her last trip to FL area and was clean but got it in between (could’ve been in Pa but most closer to her figure it was contacted in her time in Fl) and she just passed really quickly. Can’t say 100% for sure she got it in the Tampa area (smaller suburb can’t recall exactly but south of the city) but that’s what most including doctors figure based in her patter of activities over that period of time.

I won’t say she picked it up in FL but her immediate family, this is my dads side she’s not blood technically but I loved her, who are all MaGA anti vaccine hardcore on FB folks (this is the Steuben Co NY side of family) all say she got it down there.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I have a problem with this. A condition of not being imprisoned and losing ones freedom is getting a vaccine? Implicitly the inverse that could be argued is that you will be thrown in jail if you don’t vacc, granted he had been convicted of another crime in this instance but it sets the stage for forced vacc and a judge shouldn’t have that power relating it to another crime IMO. Also what does it say about the belief that prison/jail (distinctly different if folks don’t understand, in fact many jails are far more dangerous and far worse conditions than prisons) is about rehabilitation if he can go into a jail not vaccinated? Unless I missed that all prisoners were force vaccinated which is still problematic but would at least be consistent.

The problem is the use of force here by the government. Knowing how fen fen has killed over a dozen folks in Atlanta, five in my nearest commercial area called Little Five Points a few blocks away just two months ago, I’d be more inclined to ratchet up the sentence than force a vaccination on someone. This of course doesn’t address the Us approach to drugs which leads to more messed up cuts like Fentanyl but that’s an entirely larger broader and separate topic. Christ just use acetone and baby powder it’s not more expensive .
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:51 pm
I have a problem with this. A condition of not being imprisoned and losing ones freedom is getting a vaccine? Implicitly the inverse that could be argued is that you will be thrown in jail if you don’t vacc, granted he had been convicted of another crime in this instance but it sets the stage for forced vacc and a judge shouldn’t have that power relating it to another crime IMO. Also what does it say about the belief that prison/jail (distinctly different if folks don’t understand, in fact many jails are far more dangerous and far worse conditions than prisons) is about rehabilitation if he can go into a jail not vaccinated? Unless I missed that all prisoners were force vaccinated which is still problematic but would at least be consistent.

The problem is the use of force here by the government. Knowing how fen fen has killed over a dozen folks in Atlanta, five in my nearest commercial area called Little Five Points a few blocks away just two months ago, I’d be more inclined to ratchet up the sentence than force a vaccination on someone. This of course doesn’t address the Us approach to drugs which leads to more messed up cuts like Fentanyl but that’s an entirely larger broader and separate topic. Christ just use acetone and baby powder it’s not more expensive .
I am surprised a judge could make that a condition of parole. Seems like an over reach. I posted it because the guy had Fennie but won’t take a vaccine. Defies logic…..did you see the video of the police officer that had to be revived after he got too close to a bag of Fennie?
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:53 pm

I am surprised a judge could make that a condition of parole. Seems like an over reach. I posted it because the guy had Fennie but won’t take a vaccine. Defies logic.
The fennie is to sell straight up (learned recently folks do that as a drug always knew of it only as a cheap cut for cocaine) or cut other drugs with so I don’t know that he’s doing it himself given the volume assumed he’s cutting drugs he’s selling and this is how they got him.

But people are illogical and whatnot. He probably is more opposed to the forced condition of it then what it means to his health. I would be the same way as would most empirical skeptics or contrarians though in all shot up as of a few months ago myself.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I am surprised a judge could make that a condition of parole. Seems like an over reach. I posted it because the guy had Fennie but won’t take a vaccine. Defies logic…..did you see the video of the police officer that had to be revived after he got too close to a bag of Fennie?
Didn’t see the video but will check it out.

That stuff is potent and scary. I can at least say before dealing with my problem I dealt with two people who’s families I’ve known for years and so I got straight from a bulk source untouched at least. Surely it’s cut with each hand it’s touched in the chain but at a minimum I kept my health problems such that I knew what was going in. Have a psychology professor/researcher (teaches 2 undergrad and 2 grad classes/he and researches the rest of them) friend at Ga St who spent 6yrs studying effects of cocaine on the brain of mice and empirically concluded that it’s the least harmful on the brain of all schedule 1 drugs. He can’t speak to the ear, nose & throat aspect or the addictive properties but purely biochemical it’s as harmless as any of those drugs get on the brain.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:57 pm

I am surprised a judge could make that a condition of parole. Seems like an over reach. I posted it because the guy had Fennie but won’t take a vaccine. Defies logic.
The fennie is to sell straight up (learned recently folks do that as a drug always knew of it only as a cheap cut for cocaine) or cut other drugs with so I don’t know that he’s doing it himself given the volume assumed he’s cutting drugs he’s selling and this is how they got him.

But people are illogical and whatnot. He probably is more opposed to the forced condition of it then what it means to his health. I would be the same way as would most empirical skeptics or contrarians though in all shot up as of a few months ago myself.
I don’t want judges ordering folks to be vaccinated.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:09 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:57 pm

I don’t want judges ordering folks to be vaccinated.
It’s not far off forced sterilization...
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

CU88

Post by CU88 »

Imagine a judge or laws ordering a woman to give birth...
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

CU88 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:08 pm Imagine a judge or laws ordering a woman to give birth...
:shock:
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:11 pm
CU88 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:08 pm Imagine a judge or laws ordering a woman to give birth...
You mean a woman who chose to procreate?
(Not to be confused with those oft cited instances of rape and incest.)
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:25 pm
So every time you've ever done the horizontal mambo it was to procreate? That's effing hilarious.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Man, this board.

Politics is poison for your mind.
Typical Lax Dad

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:34 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:25 pm
So every time you've ever done the horizontal mambo it was to procreate? That's effing hilarious.
That explains it.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”